Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,337 members, 7,815,663 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:12 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (2288) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5401379 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2285) (2286) (2287) (2288) (2289) (2290) (2291) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Roseey0(f): 6:22pm On Feb 20, 2018
Anitaamich:
Good day fruitful mamas, I just started taking pregnacare conception, I noticed a lot of people take it with folic acid, I thought it already contains folic acid or is there a reason people still take it? I already have folic acid, want to know if I should add it to the pregnacare? Please don't read and pass, help a soul oooo
It contains folic acid already. No need to add additional

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by happymummy(f): 6:35pm On Feb 20, 2018
Well done mama Ekashiloh and everyone taking their time to answer other mamas
May God continue to increase your wealth of wisdom
What you make happen for others will be rewarded by God for you

The ways of God are not like man's way

Whatever we resolve to I pray heaven backs us up

We shall not labour in vain in Jesus name Amen

Good evening everyone

7 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ekashiloh: 6:45pm On Feb 20, 2018
Kemade2007:

Thanks so much. Both of you are really trying on these forum. I appreciate your efforts. Based on my results, do I still need to do tvs or I should hold on.
If u hv money,u can n know d size 4 proper management.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by FruitfulRay(f): 7:26pm On Feb 20, 2018
Omojudy:
So after 3 months post hyteroscopy, period exile, primolut and then combination 3 failure, trans virginal scan prescribed saying pcos.
Well my sight still is my babies.
I got a baby item I sleep with by the way.
Oh yesterday I asked hubby why his sex interest was so low nowadays and he said cos his mind tells him it's only sex without possibility of pregnancy as he knows about the period delay.

Don't let your heart be troubled, God can do it with or without period... He has done it several times and He will still do it. There is hope

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Omojudy: 7:34pm On Feb 20, 2018
[quote author=ekashiloh post=65230102][/quote]
You scheduled for a second heteroscopy? Don't think my marriage can stand a second one.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Anitaamich: 7:38pm On Feb 20, 2018
Roseey0:

It contains folic acid already. No need to add additional
Okay thank you!!!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by faithugo64(f): 7:52pm On Feb 20, 2018
Chai safe06 is back! grin
We missed you ma! Welcome kiss

@omojudy stay strong ma, it will surely end in praise!

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Cuppymummy: 7:59pm On Feb 20, 2018
Ayauche:
Mamas I greet u all. May Almighty answer all our prayers.
Thanks Ayauche and Spakuls. Amen. God bless you more and more.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by laurelbae(f): 8:27pm On Feb 20, 2018
Lovely mummies in the house I troway salute.
May God crown all our efforts with bfp this easter in Jesus mighty name. Amen!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fertilewomb: 9:26pm On Feb 20, 2018
queensnow:
Go to any herb seller its called tagiri is not to be ingested it's good to keep around corners in ur home to prevent convulsion (giri) chicken pox and so on good for adult too first aid treatment to treat measles an pox
Egusi Bara on the other hand is good for detoxification and ttc very very effective

Thanks
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by FloraEC(f): 9:37pm On Feb 20, 2018
laurelbae:

Sorry for the pains dear. Is it only tvs that you did, what of abdominopelvic scan? Hvs/Ecs? What was the result? Increase your water intake and try to take it easy with sugary stuffs, some whitish discharge are also normal. Please do a swab test and also a repeat scan in a good diagnostic center/lab.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ekashiloh: 9:45pm On Feb 20, 2018
laurelbae:

I need advice pls.
Had an ectopic pregnancy on 15th Feb,2015
Recovered ,after 3months started trying but no show. For 2years now been having this very thick pure whitish discharge
Gone to several places ,done transviginal scans, urine & intracervical culture .
Mama,whyyy,pls I am on kness begging 2 go 4 Hsg dis month,you hv only one tube left so u shd k for d one tube like an egg,becos if u loss it,ur only option is ivf with less guarantee.hsg will help flush ur tube downward not upward.also do tvs scan 2 check if hv cyst ,becos block tube + cyst is d culprit of pains after af, just take pain relieve n do castoroil massage 4 pains.but pls we r waiting 4 ur hsg report dis monthooo.u must hv bfp by force dis year.e-hug dearie.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by AXYZ: 9:52pm On Feb 20, 2018
laurelbae:

I need advice pls.
Recovered ,after 3months started trying but no show. For 2years now been having this very thick pure whitish discharge
Gone to several places ,done transviginal scans, urine & intracervical culture , treated infections but this thick white discharge don't go away. Dr suggested Hsg but it may likely push the problem further up towards the tube.
Pls what should I do?
I went back to UPTH were the surgery was done, they referred me to do another swab test.
Am also feeling pains by the right abdominal region, it becomes severe few days after my period.

This sounded like my wife's. Hers was December 2014 though.

You can go for urinalysis and/or HVS to be sure you're free from any infection. If you're not free, your hubby too should get treated. Dont rule out herbs and prayers too--in case you have blocked fallopian tube.

Baby dust.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ekashiloh: 9:52pm On Feb 20, 2018
Omojudy:

You scheduled for a second heteroscopy? Don't think my marriage can stand a second one.
yea,4 hysteroscopy2 by next month.your marriage hv stood so many things,so there is nothing u cannot stand again till u carry ur babies.cheers.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Kemade2007(f): 10:05pm On Feb 20, 2018
ekashiloh:
If u hv money,u can n know d size 4 proper management.

Please how much is the tvs
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by laurelbae(f): 6:50am On Feb 21, 2018
FloraEC:

Sorry for the pains dear. Is it only tvs that you did, what of abdominopelvic scan? Hvs/Ecs? What was the result? Increase your water intake and try to take it easy with sugary stuffs, some whitish discharge are also normal. Please do a swab test and also a repeat scan in a good diagnostic center/lab.
Thanks so much for your kind response.
I have done series of Hvs.
Once the swab test comes out, I will go to a good lab for a scan.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by laurelbae(f): 7:14am On Feb 21, 2018
ekashiloh:
Mama,whyyy,pls I am on kness begging 2 go 4 Hsg dis month,you hv only one tube left so u shd k for d one tube like an egg,becos if u loss it,ur only option is ivf with less guarantee.hsg will help flush ur tube downward not upward.also do tvs scan 2 check if hv cyst ,becos block tube + cyst is d culprit of pains after af, just take pain relieve n do castoroil massage 4 pains.but pls we r waiting 4 ur hsg report dis monthooo.u must hv bfp by force dis year.e-hug dearie.
Amen! Thank you so much. I appreciate
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:00am On Feb 21, 2018
laurelbae:

I need advice pls.

A continuous flow of thick white vaginal exudation not changing with interval within the cycle means you are simply not ovulating. Therefore the sole object of conception is being hindered.

A scan of your abdomen at the side of complaint is necessary followed by HSG with a special look on the adnexa as well. This also should go on with profiling on your reproductive hormones and that of the thyroid...

Special culture test for C trachomatis and G neiseria..

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:02am On Feb 21, 2018
CONSULTATION SERVICES ON GYN/OBS

I wish to make it known publicly that I run consultation services on female health and pregnancy on mobile basis.
This is will allow me to have a special private discussion with all respective subjects as necessary.
Being suggested as putting all things make and put together, it is not going to run free. This will requires one to pay a certain amount for the time accrued or used. It is cheap and does not require one to pay as high as any physical services.

HOW TO START:
At first I thought it was good rendering out this service on phone call,it came so late that conversation through any of these messengers was alright. And using the whatapps messenger has proved it worth. Please in order to start,I would prefer;
i) You call to introduce yourself.
ii) You may also state clearly what service you really require from me
iii) if you don't feel like calling,you may also send it through by normal text messages
iv)Don't make any payment until you have discus this with me
v) Make transfer of service charges and confirm on my end if I have been credited.
vi) You may start conversing with me on whatapps or if you don't mind tell me when you want the consultation.

TIME AND DAYS FOR CONSULTATION:
Monday - Friday: 5p.m - 12a.m
Saturday - Sunday : 1p.m - 4p.m(noon)
8p.m - 1 a.m (evening)

CONSULTATION CHARGES:
The following are marked charges with respect time spent discussing on the phone;
At most 45min-1hr========1000-naira(#1000)
1hr-2hr========2000-naira(#2000)
2hr-3hr========3000-naira(#3000)
The rule is simple,for every hour spent a thousand naira is charge. It is cheap and affordable.

PAYMENT:
Service is render before payment as to avoid any case of incongruent complexities. Regarding this, I will duly indulge everyone to be churchly minded that operating under falsity and scamming is highly disapproving. Let's do things right.

PAYMENT METHOD:
Mobile transfer of service charges is richly advisable
CONSULTATION PHONE NUMBER: 08176371308 and 09075560712

CONSULTATION ACCOUNT NUMBER:
FCMB
Gabriel Ogedegbe

...respect to this I sincerely seek your resolve to give inputs to make this simpler and reachable to everyone giving an intention that I might not have hinted on something or overlooked at it.
In addition to the former,I want everyone us to:
1) draw the attention of every person here in case a fraud is sensed.
2) copy the vital part of this post as it may not always be pasted.
3) tell other women of this service as a helping hand to others.
Good morning all.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fertilewomb: 10:48am On Feb 21, 2018
LuckyG1, stop flooding this thread with your adverts. Go and create a thread for your mobile consultation or better still go to advert section. haba? Na only you waka come?

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Honeydoc(f): 11:07am On Feb 21, 2018
Hello Moms in the house. this is probably my first post, please i need your advice...
So i have been monitoring my cycle for about a year, i usually have a 29-day cycle, had my last period on the 14th of January.
I started having lower back pain, mild to moderate headaches and lower abdominal pain( not really pain, just discomfort) for the past two weeks, also had brownish discharge on the day i was to begin my next period. Now, i did some research and saw they could be signs of pregnancy, and i happily went to get some test strips. Three tests on three different days came back negative, what could be wrong please? and what should i do?
P.S i still have not had my period for this month

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by happeningsmedia: 11:16am On Feb 21, 2018
[b]Things That Worsen Depression
[/b]Even though there are a lot of things that worsen depression, there are also a few strategies you can use to feel better.
First, you should pay attention to... see here:
https://happenings.com.ng/things-that-worsen-depression/
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 11:25am On Feb 21, 2018
fertilewomb:
LuckyG1, stop flooding this thread with your adverts. Go and create a thread for your mobile consultation or better still go to advert section. haba? Na only you waka come?

If I were you,I would just overlook it and pass on. It ain't going to kill any of us.Perhaps,it is not necessary and fit for you,others of interest will always follow by.I have always ensure that at least a 3-page view is covered before posting.

I am also not forcing any to buy a service,and there is nowhere at anytime you will see me beg for it. So,don't let it appear so. The need for a constant post was only needful for those coming in new or are yet to know of it and a little reminder.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Purelady(f): 11:37am On Feb 21, 2018
Omojudy:

@ Omojudy my prayers are with you, keep holding on to God, cheers.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 11:38am On Feb 21, 2018
Honeydoc:
Hello Moms in the house. this is probably my first post, please i need your advice...
So i have been monitoring my cycle for about a year, i usually have a 29-day cycle, had my last period on the 14th of January.
I started having lower back pain, mild to moderate headaches and lower abdominal pain( not really pain, just discomfort) for the past two weeks, also had brownish discharge on the day i was to begin my next period. Now, i did some research and saw they could be signs of pregnancy, and i happily went to get some test strips. Three tests on three different days came back negative, what could be wrong please? and what should i do?
P.S i still have not had my period for this month

You didn't tell us when you should be expecting your flow?
You didn't as well tell us when was this HPT done?

The signs you presumed for pregnancy are differentials for other conditions and complications. We may really not bang on that to agree to your being pregnant.

Have you done a Beta-serum pregnancy test (clinical), perhaps you might really be pregnant or just not.

What if you not?

Am I to wait further to try HPT again?
Yes!

What if it's,no? though I still observe changes on complaint?

Please do a scan on your ovaries, and a culture for PID.

But if symptoms subside,I am sure of you not being pregnant and so may have a normal flow.But if it continuous without a knowledge of conception then there is something underneath those symptoms

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ekashiloh: 1:09pm On Feb 21, 2018

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by goons: 1:15pm On Feb 21, 2018
Hello wonderful people of this thread

This is my first post since I registered in 2015.

I never thought I could be facing this challenges. I got married to my wife last year. Trying to conceive for us has been challenging since then.

So month, I went to the lab for sperm analysis test and the result came out that I have low count and motility. I repeated the test and same result came out.

I plan going to the General hospital to meet with a fertility doctor.

I will really need advice from the wonderful people of this thread.

I sometimes feel sad for my wife for being the cause of the delay.

I pray God see every one of us through these challenges.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Kemade2007(f): 1:21pm On Feb 21, 2018
ekashiloh:
lolzz Mama Pls Dont be offended with dr's post,he is one d of best gynea wth passion 4 ttc women.i know u dont know him but alot of mamas knows him and his thread.i have sent women to consult him online n they hv testimonies.just hammer him with big case n he will help out.u where no dey quick vex,wetin happen today na.e- hugss dearie.

Thanks Mama ekashiloh. Dr Lucky has really helped me though not online even planning to chat him personally online
@fertilewoman, I beg no Vex. God will surely answer our prayer
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Honeydoc(f): 1:21pm On Feb 21, 2018
LuckyG1:

You didn't tell us when you should be expecting your flow?
You didn't as well tell us when was this HPT done?

The signs you presumed for pregnancy are differentials for other conditions and complications. We may really not bang on that to agree to your being pregnant.

Have you done a Beta-serum pregnancy test (clinical), perhaps you might really be pregnant or just not.

What if you not?

Am I to wait further to try HPT again?
Yes!

What if it's,no? though I still observe changes on complaint?

Please do a scan on your ovaries, and a culture for PID.

But if symptoms subside,I am sure of you not being pregnant and so may have a normal flow.But if it continuous without a knowledge of conception then there is something underneath those symptoms
Thank you for replying. The details are as follows:
I had my last period 14th January 2018
My cycle is usually 29 days long so I was meant to have my next period on the 11-12th of February.
A week before, I started having lower back pains which were mild at the time. Then became moderate from 9th till now. Was also accompanied by lower abdominal discomfort.
I had brownish discharge on the 15th (which I thought was my period) but It lasted dfor just a few hours.
Had three urine tests done on the 17th, 18th and 19th. All negative.
Haven't done a blood test yet, plan on doing that tomorrow morning.

I hope this suffices. Thank you again
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ekashiloh: 1:46pm On Feb 21, 2018
Honeydoc:

Thank you for replying. The details are as follows:
I had my last period 14th January 2018
My cycle is usually 29 days long so I was meant to have my next period on the 11-12th of February.
A week before, I started having lower back pains which were mild at the time. Then became moderate from 9th till now. Was also accompanied by lower abdominal discomfort.
I had brownish discharge on the 15th (which I thought was my period) but It lasted dfor just a few hours.
Had three urine tests done on the 17th, 18th and 19th. All negative.
Haven't done a blood test yet, plan on doing that tomorrow morning.

I hope this suffices. Thank you again
Just go 4 blood test first,infact we are expecting ur bfp annoucement 2moro..cheerss.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Honeydoc(f): 2:22pm On Feb 21, 2018
ekashiloh:
Just go 4 blood test first,infact we are expecting ur bfp annoucement 2moro..cheerss.
Amen ooooo. Fingers crossed wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (2285) (2286) (2287) (2288) (2289) (2290) (2291) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.