Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,276 members, 7,826,078 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:25 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (2328) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5414844 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2325) (2326) (2327) (2328) (2329) (2330) (2331) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by BaesDiary: 12:00pm On Mar 30, 2018
It's well with all mamas here. The Lord has done it already.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by nneejima(f): 12:10pm On Mar 30, 2018
yettybaby112:
fruitful mamas, please I will like to know what vitamin is best to take during the 2ww considering the fact that I have low progesterone. Thanks

Vitamin b6 100mg dly

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ekashiloh: 2:42pm On Mar 30, 2018
yettybaby112:
fruitful mamas, please I will like to know what vitamin is best to take during the 2ww considering the fact that I have low progesterone. Thanks
DUPHASTON AND VITB6
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamafaith202011(f): 8:49pm On Mar 30, 2018
nneejima I no see you again I brought out my book and pen waiting for you
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by nneejima(f): 9:37pm On Mar 30, 2018
mamafaith202011:
nneejima I no see you again
I brought out my book and pen waiting for you
Am Sorry my sister, the matter was beyond me... Let's see behind the camera. I will make it up to you, its a promise
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamafaith202011(f): 2:43am On Mar 31, 2018
family please what will I be using while waiting for God on this unexplained infertility
abeg make una help me
husband people no find am funny again
they are on my neck

husband himself just they believe any how
telling me his fade up
drinking ,smoking and coming back late at nite
behave unusual
ttc no get part 2 at all
abeg make una no read and pass
no more sleep for me at night

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Liftedhands(f): 7:31am On Mar 31, 2018
mamafaith202011:
family please what will I be using while waiting for God on this unexplained infertility
abeg make una help me
they are on my neck

telling me his fade up
behave unusual
ttc no get part 2 at all
My sister its prayer o! Do fasts, Sow seeds no matter how small, visit the orphanage, take preconception supplement, eat right, stay healthy, try and be happy and lay it all at Gods feet.

Put your dh in prayer cos those habits aren't favorable to ttc plus it makes him vulnerable for the devil to manipulate.

Unexplained infertility can be tiresome others will be treating one thing or the other and you will be told to go home and wait undecided

It's easier with a supportive and understanding spouse+ family.

Don't lose hope! However if you can afford it look into ivf instead of waiting endlessly... May God come thru for you sooner.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by BlessedDiva: 9:19am On Mar 31, 2018
mamafaith202011:
abeg make una help me
they are on my neck

telling me his fade up
behave unusual
ttc no get part 2 at all

I'm sorry about what you are passing through sis
@Liftedhands is very right, fast and pray or you do midnight praise and worship.iI had unexplained infertility too b4 I AM THAT I AM visited me.
pls try and visit the orphanage home with gifts and the children there will pray for you, I forgot to mention in my WIDD that dh and I visited them in the 1st week of january 2018.
Also sow seed no matter how small and specifically put your children's names and drop at the altar or the offering box, i did that too.
Always have children at your home as visitors and buy things for them to make them happy.
Make a vow and keep putring it to God in remembrance.
Pls try as much as possible to always pray for other ttc mothers more than you pray for yourself, that same January I prayed more for others esp those hat clocked 10 yrs,15 yrs, 17yrs in marriage with no issue. (Still doing that just that I can't fast again, always hungry and tired)
Believe me it works wonders because you will feel like a burden has been lifted off your shoulders, keep faith because it will happen.

I pray God will take control of your dh because the heart of the king is in God's hands.
You are almost there, don't give up sis, it must end in praise in the most powerful name of Jesus Christ, Amen.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by BlessedDiva: 9:45am On Mar 31, 2018
Liftedhands:
My sister its prayer o! Do fasts, Sow seeds no matter how small, visit the orphanage,

Don't lose hope! However if you can afford it look into ivf instead of waiting endlessly... May God come thru for you sooner.

Mama Liftedhands, so you are our Chinwendym of 2015, I just checked your profile, read your diary then and was amazed at your testimony and your handsome EKENE, I'm so sure he's a big boy now.

I also had a friend named Chinwe that clocked 10 yrs in marriage in 2015, got pregnant and also had a baby boy in nov 2015 just like you, at a time I thought she was the one writing but I didn't want to ask her then you delivered your cute Ekene alas her son's name is Nwachukwu that was how i knew it was just a coincidence.
Your testimony also gave me hope then as I was tapping anointing before I went off nairaland.

Guess another cutie is on the way wink I saw your post grin. So happy for you sis.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Liftedhands(f): 10:02am On Mar 31, 2018
BlessedDiva:

Mama Lifted hands, so you are our Chinwendym of 2015, I just checked your profile, read your diary then and was amazed at your testimony and your handsome EKENE, I'm so sure he's a big boy now.

I also had a friend named Chinwe that clocked 10 yrs in marriage in 2015, got pregnant and also had a baby boy in nov 2015 just like you, at a time I thought she was the one writing but I didn't want to ask her then you delivered your cute Ekene alas her son's name is Nwachukwu that was how i knew it was just a coincidence.
Your testimony also gave me hope then as I was tapping anointing before I went off nairaland.

Guess another cutie is on the way wink I saw your post grin. So happy for you sis.
Wow what a coincidence! I was already thinking I may be the one till you mentioned her sons name.

Yes o Ekene my son is a big boy now. Lolz another cutie is expected to come soon by the grace of God cheesy

I'm so happy God blessed you too! It wasn't easy but I know God never fails and He will do so for all of our sisters here in Jesus name amen.

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by BlessedDiva: 10:11am On Mar 31, 2018
Liftedhands:
Wow what a coincidence! I was already thinking I may be the one till you mentioned her sons name.

Yes o Ekene my son is a big boy now. Lolz another cutie is expected to come soon by the grace of God cheesy

I'm so happy God blessed you too! It wasn't easy but I know God never fails and He will do so for all of our sisters here in Jesus name amen.

Amen and Amen!

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by nneejima(f): 10:24am On Mar 31, 2018
mamafaith202011:
nneejima I no see you again
I brought out my book and pen waiting for you

Ur line is not connecting, please let me know when you see dz, we ll be inside Nauth waiting for you.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by erne: 3:38pm On Mar 31, 2018
Our unrefined Shea butter is ideal for sensitive skin and treats dandruff

Original SHEA-BUTTER from Ghana

Price
4k per kg
1500 per pack

Contact
Symmetric Natural Products
08139458588, 08053408939.

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by lynda1(f): 8:26pm On Mar 31, 2018
Fummylola:

wheat grass tablet, and keto diet for 3month

Thanks ma
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Noblekids: 10:35pm On Mar 31, 2018
Wow! pretty long time, I decided to take my mind off GTC a bit

Congrats to all the belleful mamas, u shall carry to term and birth safely in Jesus name

Thank u to all the mamas that showed love, God bless you exceedingly in Jesus name

We shall all testify and carry our babies in Jesus name, Amen

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by lynda1(f): 10:37pm On Mar 31, 2018
whyworryPH:
Mothers praise the Lord!!!

I have gotten my BFP to the glory of God Almighty.

I started reading the book Supernatural Childbirth by Jackie Mize whom doctors told was never going to have children. I built my faith after reading the book and would say the prayers for conception contained in it.

CONGRATS dear. Your testimony shall be permanent. Healthy pregnancy.
Please, where can I get the book supernatural childbirth in PH?

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Iyamefa: 11:11pm On Mar 31, 2018
lynda1:

Send me your email. I’ll send you the soft copy if you want.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MGeey(f): 11:11pm On Mar 31, 2018
lynda1:

I think I have a soft copy somewhere. If interested, PM me but I may only be able to send on Tuesday.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 4:51am On Apr 01, 2018
Do you know that 90% of women in Nigeria have conceived through the fruitful vine consultancy program? U too can benefit from it. Create an account today and begin ur journey to motherhood. To create an account, just click on the link below:
https://thefruitfulvine.joomla.com.
You can also visit our WhatsApp Group Chat here:
https:///DunVDxHWFDYKC64vACSOTQ

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Validcode: 4:59am On Apr 01, 2018
I took bara soaked with alcohol yesterday, It was really like ultimate search in my belly. I was having some very serious cramps and contractions. It was crazy. I was in and out of the toilet so many times that I lost count.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 7:22am On Apr 01, 2018
My women! It has finished, all to the cross nailed. Happy Easter to you all my friends!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 7:23am On Apr 01, 2018
mamafaith,what have you done so far to have it termed unexplained infertility?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by lynda1(f): 2:32pm On Apr 01, 2018
Thank you @ Iyamefa & @MGeey. I appreciate.
Sent you a PM @Iyamefa.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ahnie: 3:22pm On Apr 01, 2018
Validcode:

I took bara soaked with alcohol yesterday, It was really like ultimate search in my belly. I was having some very serious cramps and contractions. It was crazy. I was in and out of the toilet so many times that I lost count.

Sorry...what z bara?and what does it work for?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Roseey0(f): 5:12pm On Apr 01, 2018
In the spirit of the Risen christ
I have a bottle of Wobenzym am willing to give out.
200tab unopened.
I just found out its expiration is nov this year and I cant possibly use it now.

2people can share
My contact is on my signature.
You must really need it and make use it it before nov plz

Happy Easter to everyone
Your testimony is just around the corner.
Never lose hope

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Roseey0(f): 5:16pm On Apr 01, 2018
ahnie:

Sorry...what z bara?and what does it work for?
Melon pod. Used for treating infection and other female related issues. herb sellers know it.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by imsettled2: 5:51pm On Apr 01, 2018
Happy Easter celebration to us all.

@Roseey0, I have sent you a mail.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fourfunmi: 6:35pm On Apr 01, 2018
@RoseeyO... Sent you a WhatsApp chat

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 6:42pm On Apr 01, 2018
The rate of infertility in men is increasing geometrically. 20- 30 percent of married couples are being involved with regard to infertility. One out of every five couples has fertility problems. This trend is increasing because of two reasons:

One, there is increased awareness concerning the problem. Secondly, there are more problems which occurs inside the body that is related to technology. They are:

Environmental hazards
Stress
Work Hazards
Demographic factor
Sperm Count

ENVIRONMENTAL HAZARDS
In our Environments, being exposed to many harmful chemicals, gases, and other pollutants can make our sperm ineffective. For instance, excessive use of alternative energy leads to the release of hydrocarbons, with far-reaching consequences on the production of sperms and ovulation in women. These days, almost every home has a generator set, which releases carbon monoxide whenever they are turned on. In commercial cities, where the population of people is high and automobiles are found everywhere, the toxins released into the atmosphere gets to the body when inhaled and is harmful to the body system.

STRESS
Stress is a major problem that is causing infertility in men. It can be physical, emotional, financial and psychological stress.

PHYSICAL STRESS
This can be attributed to the kind of work/ job we do as a working class or getting ourselves involved in difficult tasks. When we don’t have enough rest for the body to recover well after many activities. It affects our nervous coordination.

FINANCIAL STRESS
This usually occurs when a person is broke, there is conflict in the brain and may result in infertility in men. This usually triggers the stress gland. In women, when there is too much pressure on the adrenal gland, it will affect the ovary. In men, stress is known to reduce sperm production by 15%. It destroys the spermatozoa. All these far-reaching consequences on a center in the brain called hypothalamus- the center that controls some of the reproductive functions.

DEMOGRAPHIC FACTOR
In the past, most women got married at the age of 24 or even below that. Today, women are getting married in their late 20s, say 28 or 29 years. The same applies to the male folks. At this age, the reproductive function is declining rapidly. Based on statistics, someone who is between 16 and 21 years of age has a fertility rate of about 75%. By the time you get to age 40, it might have reduced to 8%. So for a very good chance to have the required number of kids, someone should try and get married at an earlier age to avoid the problems that set in during the marriage, ranging from infertility in men or coming from the women. This advice is based on the fact that aging reduces the potency of all sexes and results in people not being to have children.

READ MORE http://www.busygisting.com/causes-of-defective-sperms-in-men/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Iyamefa: 6:45pm On Apr 01, 2018
lynda1:
Thank you @ Iyamefa & @M.Geey. I appreciate.
Sent you a PM @Iyamefa.

Replied

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ahnie: 7:20pm On Apr 01, 2018
Roseey0:

Melon pod. Used for treating infection and other female related issues. herb sellers know it.

OK....does it also makes one to stool(purge)

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Roseey0(f): 7:45pm On Apr 01, 2018
ahnie:

OK....does it also makes one to stool(purge)
Mad purging.
Do random search on nl, you will see comments on it.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2325) (2326) (2327) (2328) (2329) (2330) (2331) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.