Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,205 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:37 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (2332) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5402426 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2329) (2330) (2331) (2332) (2333) (2334) (2335) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:09am On Apr 04, 2018
Where is Omojudy?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ekashiloh: 9:59am On Apr 04, 2018
[quote author=miraclebaby post=66415985]Thank u mama 4 ur encouragement,i always like guts n advice 4 mamas.God Bless U.Yea d search is 4 all mamas,pls try and Tell Us a mama dat u know SHE DESERVE LOVE PUSH PUS,just tell us about her and we will do d rest.she might pick d pus n u will be hapi u searched her out.cheers
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by nicemom: 10:04am On Apr 04, 2018
ekashiloh:
Scan will not show infection..go 4 MCS/HVS. Scan during menses is waste of money xcept in emergency. basic scan time are ;baseline scan,,follicle scan,n 4wks scan.so choose one 4 accurary.cheers.
thank you but I was told scan shows if there is pid or not my left side abdomen use to pain me seriously
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ekashiloh: 10:11am On Apr 04, 2018
nneejima:
May God continue to bless you ma @ Ekashiloh for dz ur suggestion, yes some mamas needs to be pushed, some mamas needs encouragement too. Delay is not denial, there's always a light at the end of the tunnel, nothing good comes easily.
Thank u mama 4 ur encouragement, pls kindly tell us a mama u feel DESERVE THE LOVE PUSH PUS,i believe u hv a mama in mind,just tell us about her.thank u ma.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ekashiloh: 10:24am On Apr 04, 2018
mummykyrti:
Mama ekashiloh Abeg zero me your digits, my nl email dey on extinction
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mummykyrti(f): 10:50am On Apr 04, 2018
ekashilohpost=66420961:
seen, you can take down
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Prisca1993: 11:25am On Apr 04, 2018
Good morning mamas in the house hope everyone is fine. Af just started and I have started the bitterleaf therapy but the thing is I don't know when to start the letrozole , how many I should take and what time I should take it. Again is it possible to also take evening primrose oil together with bitterleaf therapy and letrozole? Because I want to also improve cm as I have never had an ewcm Mama's abeg make una chuk mouth for the matter
cc mama cravingchic, mama ekashilo and other mamas

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 11:30am On Apr 04, 2018
ekashiloh:
LOVE PUSH PUS PROJECT UPDATE@3/4/2018... ..... ....
Another Mama 4rm Pregnancy Thread Pm Me Today and say she will support d LOVE PUSH PUS but i shd not mention her name,
Also all being equal,our pus will contain A FREE FIBROID SURGERY....

But who deserve D LOVE PUSH PUS. please mamas rise up n sponsor another mama in need ...cheers.
I hope mamas saw the highlighted! Free fibroid surgery! This is wow. Ekashiloh and others in the forefront of this initiative... God bless , clean and decorate your lives. Keep it up.
Ekashiloh maybe you can write these lovely updates in spaced paragraphs so vital information can easily be seen and mamas can follow better. kiss Well done.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 11:35am On Apr 04, 2018
For mamas that are down and sad, may God comfort us with our heart desires soon. E no easy, I know. But God will keep us in good health and joy to conceive and be called joyful mothers at last.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamafaith202011(f): 12:12pm On Apr 04, 2018
greater mother for great children
please you all should help me and say thank you for nneejima she made my day yesterday

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Validcode: 12:31pm On Apr 04, 2018
ekashiloh:
Please mamas spare me if we decide 2 distract dis thread... Do u know dat we are brave, do know dat we are stars,yes! do dont give up easily,we always see light at d end of d tunnel..d people dat go extra mile 2 help others,d people d makes waves without making noice. pls call us brilliantees,beauties, famous n kindness and unique.... We Were Born In A --P--R--I--L . pls if u were Born in April,married in April,or hard a tangible testimony in April,pls quote me n just be grateful to God,just Help Me To distract Dis thread,ttc will be holiday dis month. Note: Incase u hv 4gotten ur birthday,April Is D Month.Lolz

Born on 8th married on 9th

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mummykyrti(f): 12:33pm On Apr 04, 2018
Prisca1993:
Good morning mamas in the house hope everyone is fine. Af just started and I have started the bitterleaf therapy but the thing is I don't know when to start the letrozole , how many I should take and what time I should take it. Again is it possible to also take evening primrose oil together with bitterleaf therapy and letrozole? Because I want to also improve cm as I have never had an ewcm Mama's abeg make una chuk mouth for the matter
cc mama cravingchic, mama ekashilo and other mamas
to my knowledge, take the bitterleaf from cd1-4 never on an empty stomach... Then letrozole depends on you but the smallest dose is 2.5mg So you can take 5mg can take at once or split in two separate doses... Taken from cd5-9.... Epo is taken In the first half of your cycle and you stop before ovulation.

That's what I know sha, also all these depends on your cycle, if you have a short cycle, taking letrozole cd5-9 might not give enough time.... Sprinkling lots of baby dust your way

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Azaebere: 1:26pm On Apr 04, 2018
ekashiloh:
LOVE PUSH PUS PROJECT UPDATE@3/4/2018... MamaA,SPONSOR:Mama Prisca1993,CHALLENG: Tubal Blockage N Uterine Synechia.... MamaB: SPONSOR: Mama Blessediva,CHALLENGE: TUBAL BLOCKAGE.... Special thanks to our preggo mamas,@4realwoman n @Blessediva 4 supporting us, Another Mama 4rm Pregnancy Thread Pm Me Today and say she will support d LOVE PUSH PUS but i shd not mention her name,also all being equal,our pus will contain A FREE FIBROID SURGERY....But who deserve D LOVE PUSH PUS. please mamas rise up n sponsor another mama in need ...cheers.

God bless you all April celebrants for this initiative. Congratulations to the mamas that will get the support .
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Faracuisine80: 1:45pm On Apr 04, 2018
Yes ooo Born on the 10th of April and got married 15th of Apr I.. .yipeeeee
ekashiloh:
Please mamas spare me if we decide 2 distract dis thread... Do u know dat we are brave, do know dat we are stars,yes! do dont give up easily,we always see light at d end of d tunnel..d people dat go extra mile 2 help others,d people d makes waves without making noice. pls call us brilliantees,beauties, famous n kindness and unique.... We Were Born In A --P--R--I--L . pls if u were Born in April,married in April,or hard a tangible testimony in April,pls quote me n just be grateful to God,just Help Me To distract Dis thread,ttc will be holiday dis month. Note: Incase u hv 4gotten ur birthday,April Is D Month.Lolz

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by koyabride: 1:59pm On Apr 04, 2018
Good afternoon mamas. May our stay here be short.

Please Lets pray....

Father, as Your children, we come to You and remind You that we have been redeemed from the curse of the law, and You have promised us all the blessings of Abraham. We are in a covenant with You, and we expect You to fulfill the conditions of that covenant.

Father, we desire to have a baby, and since Your Word says that children are a gift from You, we expect a normal, healthy baby to be sent to us.

Since I (Insert Name) have been redeemed from the curse, I expect to carry my child full term. Your Word says You will bless the fruit of my womb. You will keep me safe through childbearing. I will have a beautiful pregnancy with no suffering during it.

Thank You, Father, for hearing and answering our prayers and for faithfully watching over Your Word to perform it. We know You have given Your angels charge over us to accompany and defend and preserve us in all our ways.

Now, Satan, you hear the Word of God. We speak it to you and command you to take your hands off us, God’s children, in the Name of Jesus. We break all assignments you have put up against us and forbid you to hinder this pregnancy or childbirth in any way. We bind you and the Word of God declares that whatever we bind on this earth is bound in heaven, and whatever we loose is loosed in heaven. And we loose the peace of God to flood our hearts right now, in Jesus’ Name.

Thank You, Lord, for hearing and answering our prayers. We love You and we appreciate You and look forward to seeing this precious little love You have especially created just for us.

Amen.

Congratulations all

13 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by izaray(f): 2:01pm On Apr 04, 2018
koyabride:

Please Lets pray....

Father, as Your children, we come to You and remind You that we have been redeemed from the curse of the law, and You have promised us all the blessings of Abraham. We are in a covenant with You, and we expect You to fulfill the conditions of that covenant.

Father, we desire to have a baby, and since Your Word says that children are a gift from You, we expect a normal, healthy baby to be sent to us.

Since I (Insert Name) have been redeemed from the curse, I expect to carry my child full term. Your Word says You will bless the fruit of my womb. You will keep me safe through childbearing. I will have a beautiful pregnancy with no suffering during it.

Thank You, Father, for hearing and answering our prayers and for faithfully watching over Your Word to perform it. We know You have given Your angels charge over us to accompany and defend and preserve us in all our ways.

Now, Satan, you hear the Word of God. We speak it to you and command you to take your hands off us, God’s children, in the Name of Jesus. We break all assignments you have put up against us and forbid you to hinder this pregnancy or childbirth in any way. We bind you and the Word of God declares that whatever we bind on this earth is bound in heaven, and whatever we loose is loosed in heaven. And we loose the peace of God to flood our hearts right now, in Jesus’ Name.

Thank You, Lord, for hearing and answering our prayers. We love You and we appreciate You and look forward to seeing this precious little love You have especially created just for us.

Amen.

Congratulations all
Ameeen, God bless u ma'am

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by koyabride: 2:05pm On Apr 04, 2018
Lets meditate and personalize these scriptures daily.
It our time. Enough is enough. We shall posses our possession.

Genesis 1:28: “Then God blessed them and said, ‘Be fruitful and multiply. Fill the earth and govern it. Reign over the fish in the sea, the birds in the sky, and all the animals that scurry along the ground.’” Genesis 49:25: “By the God of your father, Who will help you, and by the Almighty, Who will bless you with blessings of the heavens above, blessings lying in the deep that couches beneath, blessings of the breasts and of the womb.” (AMPC)

Deuteronomy 7:14: “You shall be blessed above all peoples; there shall not be male or female barren among you, or among your cattle.” (AMPC)

Deuteronomy 28:2-6: “You will experience all these blessings if you obey the Lord your God: Your towns and your fields will be blessed. Your children and your crops will be blessed. The offspring of your herds and flocks will be blessed. Your fruit baskets and breadboards will be blessed. Wherever you go and whatever you do, you will be blessed”

Psalm 84:11: “For the Lord God is our sun and our shield. He gives us grace and glory. The Lord will withhold no good thing from those who do what is right.”

Psalm 113:9: “He gives the childless woman a family, making her a happy mother. Praise the Lord!”

Psalm 127:3: “Behold, children are a heritage from the Lord, the fruit of the womb a reward.” (AMPC)

Psalm 128:1-4: “How joyful are those who fear the Lord—all who follow his ways! You will enjoy the fruit of your labor. How joyful and prosperous you will be! Your wife will be like a fruitful grapevine, flourishing within your home. Your children will be like vigorous young olive trees as they sit around your table. That is the Lord’s blessing for those who fear him.”

Jeremiah 32:27: “Behold, I am the Lord, the God of all flesh; is there anything too hard for Me?” (AMPC)

Matthew 18:19-20: “Again I tell you, if two of you on earth agree about whatever [anything and everything] they may ask, it will come to pass and be done for them by My Father in heaven" (AMPC)

We shall laugh last

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Faracuisine80: 2:09pm On Apr 04, 2018
Hello Mama's

Great work to the admins of this forum. Have been trying to conceive for sometime now but seem am not doing it right and I just get depressed sometimes. Any help will be appreciated please
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Omojudy: 2:51pm On Apr 04, 2018
LadyPrecy:
Where is Omojudy?
Right here flexing.
How Una dey?
Happy Easter.
Thanks dear.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by erne: 3:01pm On Apr 04, 2018
PURE GHANA COCONUT OIL 4 SKIN & HAIR CARE

Our pure coconut oil is very good for skin care, hair care, weight loss, & treating yeast infection

Price
#3,800 per litre

Contact
Symmetric Natural Products
08139458588, 08053408939

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by happymummy(f): 3:02pm On Apr 04, 2018
Mamas happy new month
May God give us plenty bfps this month in Jesus name Amen

I speak peace and calmness to all our marriages and home in Jesus Amen

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Omojudy: 3:13pm On Apr 04, 2018
Hey beautiful women.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Omojudy: 3:30pm On Apr 04, 2018

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Omojudy: 3:31pm On Apr 04, 2018
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Omojudy: 3:32pm On Apr 04, 2018
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Omojudy: 3:33pm On Apr 04, 2018
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 3:59pm On Apr 04, 2018
Omojudy:

Right here flexing.
How Una dey?
Happy Easter.
Thanks dear.
glad to know you're doing great, happy easter to you too dear

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mummykyrti(f): 5:13pm On Apr 04, 2018
nicemom:
thank you but I was told scan shows if there is pid or not my left side abdomen use to pain me seriously
scan does but by then it might be a bit late because scan showing it means it is more than moderate growth or God forbid might have even gotten to the tubes, like mama ekashiloh rightly said hvs or Mvs is better for early detection and treatment because they tell you what drug the infection has resistance to and what drug would work to clear it...

Also on the issue of feeling pain on the left, doesn't necessarily mean pid, the womb naturally cramps at every point in time of your cycle for no reason other than that's what it's meant to do while pumping blood to your endometrium... Trust me I've been in your shoes before, mine was pelvic pain and pain during sex which I internalized to mean pid, fibroid or cyst... So just chill and wait for your lo...sprinkling lots of baby dust

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mummykyrti(f): 5:20pm On Apr 04, 2018
Omojudy well done, truly there's more to life than ttc but my dear e no easy when you see people dropping babies left, right and center, even people wey no want pikin yet, those wey Don hang boot, or those wey no even want at all. Like my husband always tells me, he would say I should chill and enjoy my spare time now because when the kids start coming il beg God to stop... So I believe in due time we would all share our testimonies

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletwins222: 5:40pm On Apr 04, 2018
koyabride:

Please Lets pray....

Amen.

Congratulations all

A thunderous amen to dat prayer. Thanks a lot mama. It s already well wt us.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by nneejima(f): 6:16pm On Apr 04, 2018
mamafaith202011:
greater mother for great children

please you all should help me and say thank you for nneejima
she made my day yesterday
Am blushing,am fulfilling my promise to God to help always help any ttc mama i met no matter how little i can.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MamaHeaven: 6:18pm On Apr 04, 2018
Hello wonderful Mama's, it's my wedding anniversary today. 3 years of TTC but God will do that which only Him can do. I told hubby dis morning to better make plans today cos na flexing mode I dey so. Will let nothing steal my joy. Funny thing is I've been dreading today thinking I'll be sad and depressed but on the contrary I'm thankful and happy. God is faithful my sisters.
#Itwillendinpraise
#teamNov2018

14 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (2329) (2330) (2331) (2332) (2333) (2334) (2335) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.