Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,749 members, 7,820,586 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:38 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (235) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5409870 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (232) (233) (234) (235) (236) (237) (238) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Goldenbaby(f): 5:37pm On Apr 08, 2013
I heard is very painful @ mar july
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by favoredgal: 6:28pm On Apr 08, 2013
champs: [b]@All,[/b]Come and join me sing hallellujah,Jehovah jireh has done me well.
Come and join me sing hallellujah,Jehovah nissi has done me well.

My boy arrived early hours of this Morning,he weighed 3.5kg @ 38wk3. We are both doing fine and have been discharged home. I can't describe how i feel inside,it is so overwhelming. Help me thank God for this bundle of joy,he is such a cutie..

I just had to quickly share this good news with all of you,before i go back to bed and rest.Will hopefully share the birth story when I am much stronger.

I use myself as a point of contact to reach every pregnant women on this forum,you shall all have normal delivery and deliver like the hebrew women.And I also sprinkle babydust to all the expectant women on this forum,your BFP is around the corner

I am short of words now,thank you all. I had to repost this on this thread,I was once with you ladies,and i hope you don't mind the announcement here

Wow, congrats o! i key into your blessing because this time next year i will be a mother too.

I pray God grants you all you need to nurture him in the way of the Lord, I pray he will live not die, he shall bring favor, blessing and hope to your household. You will not weep, sorrow or be disgraced because of him IJN
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by joyfullmum: 7:49pm On Apr 08, 2013
Champs,CONGRATULATIONS,the lord almighty will provide all u need to take care of him,he shall bring joy into ur family.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mummyf(f): 9:11pm On Apr 08, 2013
Champs congrats oh.he W̶̲̥̅ι̥ℓℓ grow up τ̲̅o love G̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴͡D i̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̅ jesus name.
@all, this Ȋ̝̊̅§ our month ☀̤̣̈̇f open doors.lets just keep thanking G̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴͡D for the miracle HE has done i̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̅ our lives because HE Ȋ̝̊̅§ not man that he should lie when he said none shall be barren i̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̅ the land.
Wishing us all plenty ☀̤̣̈̇f sticky beans this month.plenty ☀̤̣̈̇f december babies... grin
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Adedoyinsola: 9:47pm On Apr 08, 2013
Flakeey: hello fruitful ladies and happy new week.

Pink 22 is very correct IRO the vitamins, weldone sis *kisses*

@Mstia, tnx dearie for checking up on us, we wish you safe delivery, good health for mum and baby (ies)

welcome our newbies, you will get ur bfps sooner than you hope for.

Alwaystrue, thanks abunch for the word of exhortation, God will increase you on every side.

mamaT, you can run but you cant hide, you berra show ur pretty face b4 we deploy army to come and bundle you from your hiding *lol*

sending my love to u all, safe, chil6, lizzyslaw, muma, omonikiba, adedoyinsola, igabe, santagelo, zeezy, beetle and other fruitful ladies that i cant name them now.
. Tnks luv,where ve u been? Yes ur gynea did a good job by increasing ur folic acid increase as per ur bv.... Same with me too, and after d increase things re back to normal!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by lizzyslaw(f): 10:15pm On Apr 08, 2013
@champs,

Mind ke. Your testimony gives us hope. May u live long to see ur child(rens) children. He shall be a blessing all his life IJMN, Amen.
Congrats Sis!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Ifyemma(f): 10:40pm On Apr 08, 2013
champs congrats, ur child will be a blessing to his generation. @goldenbaby, why not give hsg a try since a gyno recommended it 4 u, my experience i: had a mc in 2009 when i did not conceive again ,dr recom. Hsg in 2010 only for me to wave it, said noting happen to my fallopian tube , in 2011 i now went on my own only to found tru hsg that my two tubes were blocked from the d mc i had , the tubes were flushed and i conceived the next month. And to some the hsg helps to clear some particles in ft during the process thereby aids in conception. Wishing u success.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Goldenbaby(f): 11:24pm On Apr 08, 2013
@Ifyemma, thanks,will give it a trial dis month or next.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by favoredgal: 9:20am On Apr 09, 2013
Goldenbaby: @Ifyemma, thanks,will give it a trial dis month or next.

HSG is not painful, if your tubes aint blocked, its more of a discomfort, when the dye is passing through and opening your vamboom for two men (doctor and radiologist).

MOst hospitals give an injection in advance for the pain
I think you should go for it, to at least rule blocked tubes out

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Igabe(f): 9:37am On Apr 09, 2013
Goldenbaby: @Igabe,that will be d name of ur first child, Chikamso or Munachimso, lol
Hop u ar kullll?

@Goldenbaby, my dear, i'm considering the names seriously for my children. Thanks a lot, i'm ok.

@Champs, congratulations sweethie, may God guide Ãήϑ protect you Ãήϑ your new boy, the lord is your strenght.

Baby dust to us all
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by omonikiba(f): 11:22am On Apr 09, 2013
Hello, here are some findings I made. The EPO(evening primrose oil) and robitussin should not be taken after ovulation and that it can cause contraction in the uterus and hence would not allow implantation to take place. So those taking them take note. Use from day one till ovulation.

I saw this question for ivf thread, can clomid be taken together with wellwoman? Then, the EPO and vit E, do they perfom the same function? Cos they look the same in tabs. Thanks for your response my sabi sabi people

MamaT, you have been MIA, or maybe you come in as a guest? Hope you are fine mama?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Goldenbaby(f): 11:30am On Apr 09, 2013
@favoredgal,thanks so much for d encouragement.
@Omonikiba, thanks for d info.
@Igabe,I love d name, Munachimso
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dreamsinbc(f): 11:35am On Apr 09, 2013
Yes o, no EPO and Robitussin after ovulation. Thanks @omonikiba
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Goldenbaby(f): 11:37am On Apr 09, 2013
Pls ladies,am a bit confused oh, I bd on d 6th(sat), saw my af on 7th,it flowed normally on dat day,but since yesterday till now,ave not seen any blood on my pad,only sees it anytime I wipe, pls what could be d cause?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by accurategirl: 12:22pm On Apr 09, 2013
Hello houz thanks so much for all the congratulations and well wishes. May God give you all a reason to celebrate and be congratulated in Jesus name,Amen. love you all.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 12:30pm On Apr 09, 2013
@ifyemma. congratulations once again on ur bfp. pls where did you do your hsg/flushing and how much?.
@champs. congratulations. May God bless you and d baby.
@all. Is there any limit of times one can do hsg. I asked because. I have done hsg twice. The two hsg is giving me two different results. I want to do a third one for comperism and confirmation. can sonogram(wrong spelling) do the same work as hsg.
@safe06. you are really a funny woman.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by accurategirl: 12:32pm On Apr 09, 2013
Goldenbaby: Pls ladies,am a bit confused oh, I bd on d 6th(sat), saw my af on 7th,it flowed normally on dat day,but since yesterday till now,ave not seen any blood on my pad,only sees it anytime I wipe, pls what could be d cause?
I wld suggest you do a hpt to rule out pregnancy cos i hav an aunt dat had dis same experience but later discovered she was pregnant.Secondly it might be an imbalance with your hormones cos i used to experience such scanty flow for a year even while i was taking series of hormone drugs till i went for HSG in january and concieved dis April through Gods grace. I dnt know where you stay but my own HSG cost me 7500k. Pls do include it in your buget cos it might be all you need.shalom

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dreamsinbc(f): 12:34pm On Apr 09, 2013
Goldenbaby, nne shebi I told u to do hpt, u refused. Hmmmmm! Go do hpt ooo! I already danced for you and that my dance can never be in vain!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by HawtMummie(f): 12:46pm On Apr 09, 2013
Hello! Its been a while! To all baby mamas...Congratulationsss! To all bfps Twale!

This tube flushing of a thing, is it painful. Cos my hsg result came out with "left tube not patent" so this doc(General hospital) is saying I should "flush"

What does it entail, is it really painful aπϑ which hospital is renowned for this this procedure? I dnt want to undergo this in any uncapable hands biko.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by tanidabi: 1:32pm On Apr 09, 2013
@hawtmummie be careful before you go for any flushing and if it's only the left tube that is not patent you can still get preggo with the right tube,i know someone who got preggo even after one tube was removed cos of ectopic pregnancy
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ogeavs: 1:33pm On Apr 09, 2013
@ Ogeavs: Hi buddies pls can anyone tell me where i can buy red raspberry and nettle tea in Uyo.i heard its good for fertility
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 2:00pm On Apr 09, 2013
@omonikiba,thanks for the info.@ all,hope una dey kanpe.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Ebiprecious: 3:16pm On Apr 09, 2013
Hello fruitful mothers. How are y'all doing? I had hydrotubation this cycle. Was expecting af yesterday but it came just for 5mins this morning and stopped. I've been having serious watery discharge 4 3 days now. Got bfn and no af again. I'm really confused and sad but I know that its well. Decided to share my experience here cos no one to talk to apart from u guys. Baby dust to y'all
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MarJuly(f): 3:49pm On Apr 09, 2013
Goldenbaby: I heard is very painful @ mar july

Mine was not, i think its just psychological thing that something is going on inside you. I experience little pain for 2 days.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by IFY124(f): 5:36pm On Apr 09, 2013
Hello fruitful mamas. May God's grace and blessings be with you all. I have been following this thread for about 1mnth now. Though I always read and sign out without commenting. I remember each and everyone of u in my prayers. TTC is not an easy road, but God will make all things beautiful @ His own time. He's a Faithful God. He said no woman shall be barren. I was in dis journey for 2yrs 1month before I could concieve bt that time looked like eternity. But now I have 2 children; boy and a girl. God that did it 4 me will do it 4 u all. Trust God. Do not lose hope. He will surely answer ur prayers. Baby dust to you all

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pink22(f): 5:43pm On Apr 09, 2013
Any one wanna try?
This is some one's story:
What we did [a formula we came up with after a LONG time of ttc taking all the advice and old wives tales and voodoo, we were open to ANYTHING]
on my fertile days
instead of recreational BD we did this:
insert some Pre-Seed lubricant
DH fills an instead soft cup with his semen [in bed next to me]
I insert the soft cup
He very gently massages my clitoris until I orgasm [only external stim so as not to disturb the cup!]
I sleep with the cup inside and take it out in the morning
We have our recreational BD [traditional lol] any other time we feel like.
cd 1-5 bleed
cd 6-7 spotting, dry cm [reg BD!]
cd 8 wet/creamy cm, faint test line on opk
cd 9 wet/creamy cm, faint test line on opk
cd 10 wet/ewcm, almost pos opk! [special above procedure!]
cd 11 ewcm pos opk! [special above procedure!] O day!
1 dpo wet cm, almost pos opk [special above procedure!]
2-4 dpo wet/very watery cm, feel normal
5 dpo got out of shower and had tons of fluffy pure white cm!
6 dpo white/dry cm, cramps!
7 dpo test fmu bfn [lol, I love those cheap internet tests!] creamy dry cm, hungry, cry a lot
8 dpo test fmu bfn [reg BD, cramps after I came!][saw mornings test later think I 'saw' some kinda ghost test line?! buttook another test bfn] dry cm, no cramps
at this point in my reg cycles I am always CRAZY, every symptom, nausea, breast pain, cravings lol! but I feel fine. weird.
9 dpo test faint faint faint fmu bfp [internet cheapie and answer early], I know only I can see it, so I don't tell anyone. dry cm, no symptoms, boobs kinda itchy
10 dpo light but visible fmu bfp [internet cheapie], dry cm, itchy boobs!
11 dpo light but definitely visible to everyone BFP on fmu frer! tell DH he still doesn't believe it is real! took a bunch more tests and and all BFPs!
Also took prenatels, ate pineapple core days 1-5 dpo, took baby aspirin everyday [stilldo!]
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by skimpychick(f): 6:01pm On Apr 09, 2013
sub_zidi: 12:18pm On Apr 08
Attention Skimychic: I don dey wait for you since to contact me for the Fertilaid as i have since replied your email and even included my phone number but i no hear from you? Should i re-gift it to another person?? . My sister pls dnt be offended o. Do u knw I've actually forgotten abt it n I have a friend. Who stays around dt area. My problem is d dist from festac. I got 2 packs already. So sorry to keep u waiting.U can give it out. thanks I do appreciate mmuuaaa
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Goldenbaby(f): 6:31pm On Apr 09, 2013
@Accurategirl,my dear,I think is hormones imbalance,cos I don't ave any single sign of pregnancy,
@Dreamsinbc, I wish am pregnant,I don't want to test and see bfn, cos I don't ave any sign that am pregnant.
@May july, thanks so so much..
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Ifyemma(f): 6:37pm On Apr 09, 2013
@ doublebls thanks, is hydrosonogram is the same with the other hsg but the the diff. Is hydrosonogram uses water while the later uses dye. I did mine @ body check ultrasound clinic @ Aba. Both the hydrosonogram and flushing cost me 26000k i dont knw ur location their hq is @ otako behind ABC park abuja. ( i hv posted this b/4 on this forum).
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dreamsinbc(f): 8:03pm On Apr 09, 2013
@Ifyemma, which of them did you do? The water or the dye?
@Goldenbaby, I understand how you feel, but don't you think it's better to rule pregnancy out before you start talking about hormone imbalance?

(1) (2) (3) ... (232) (233) (234) (235) (236) (237) (238) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.