Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,204 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:04 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (2372) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5394094 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2369) (2370) (2371) (2372) (2373) (2374) (2375) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by koyabride: 4:19am On May 17, 2018
shithapuns:

without stating ur cycle length, there isnt much one cam say abt the 5mm, assuming a 28/30 day cycle, its on the small side, it shud be around 10mm or so..many docs trigger as from 17mm.
your best option is to include egg growth supplements in your regiment, ovacare, ovumine, forever royal jelly, bitterleaf therapy, ruzu bitters etc. follicles grow 2mm to 4mm in 2 days, if money isnt readily available, best to wait till cd 14 /16 b4 going again... going on cd 12, nothing will be achieved, as it will still be 6mm/7mm

Thanks for your feedback. Circle length is 26. Did the bitter leaf therapy this morning. Will you hope for the best. Thanks
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Starmummy: 9:31am On May 17, 2018
yettybaby112:
My last cycle is my second round on clomid, first was 50mg:follicle tracking confirmed ovulation on CD 19 with two matured eggs and it ruptured. AF came CD 34
Second was 100mg without follicle tracking but I felt ovulation pain on cd14 with plenty ewcm but the winch came cd32
I had irregular AF for two years, AF will be absent for 96,80,65,70,62 . but with help of God and Vitex it stopped this year which is now 36,35,34,32.
Fruitful mamas & Dr , what could be wrong now that my period is regular and I now ovulate
Last dh SA(last year) was 9million, morphology 90%, most of the semen pour out after sex.
I noticed the fluid is watery this days
What do you think is wrong and what can we do or try this cycle.

Hello sis,hubby has oligospermia with 9million swimmers,d morphology is excellent but u didn't state d motility which is very important as it states how fast swimmers are to overcome cervical mucus stress and fertilize d egg.U can get him started on Wellman,Addyzoa or proviron.Its well sis. #hugs

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Starmummy: 9:33am On May 17, 2018
Mama Mojisolani,I sight u peeping, come in and say hi to us. This too shall pass.u r loved.
Mamas,hv a fruitful day. #hugz

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumihaja(f): 10:14am On May 17, 2018
mumihaja:
@TCF1980, It is well, I will like to suggest that you call your mom regarding this issue and tell her that you have been ttc for a number of years now and her concerns and worries are not helping matters and you would like to be left alone, that her questions brings depression to you guys and you don't want that to continue else you will stop calling her,

I would like to also suggest that you and wify pray more in tongues for at least 30 mins morning and night and you will testify in no time, start by applying the blood then ask the Holy Spirit for help that you are helpless without Him...thank God more for your life and marriage, when God allows some things He is actually averting more evils from us, what if you had a child and can't live to take care of them? When there is life there is hope! Trust God More

someone liked my old post and i had to read through it, we really need to be thankful for our lives each day, there are some couples who got married same time with us who are divorced now (some had kids and some don't -having kids is not an exception), some got married same time with us and had kids but are dead and gone (a friend of mine who got married 8 months before me and had 3 kids died few months ago, she prepared her kids for church and went back to sleep on) it really hurts, there are questions in our hearts which only time can answer and we know more as the day unfolds. what if you envy someone for having kids before you and God opens your eyes to show you they have just few years to go? we need to know that God is Sovereign, He is omniscient, He knew us before we were formed in our mother's womb, our life's events are written in His book...He has engraved us in the palm of His hands and cannot forget us...Abraham had Isaac at 100 and God still fulfilled His word by making him a father of nations...same God said "NONE SHALL BE BARREN"

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by jennyswtie: 1:03pm On May 17, 2018
wowfairy:
Hi mamas in the house, hello doctor too. Please I have a question. I have a 29-31 day cycle and I have sore breast starting from like 5days before my period and the moment my period starts the pain disappearsn today is day 29 of my cycle butI saw slight brown and lil blood wen I wiped after peeing yday. I thought my period is about to start so I wore a pad but just slight stain and my breast are still very sore. I took a test and its negative what should i do next? Thank you for reading

Do u sometimes spot like a day or 2 b4 AF? If not, BFP might be loading. Can't wait for the announcement

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by dbeauty(f): 4:35pm On May 17, 2018
mumihaja:

someone liked my old post and i had to read through it, we really need to be thankful for our lives each day, there are some couples who got married same time with us who are divorced now (some had kids and some don't -having kids is not an exception), some got married same time with us and had kids but are dead and gone (a friend of mine who got married 8 months before me and had 3 kids died few months ago, she prepared her kids for church and went back to sleep on) it really hurts, there are questions in our hearts which only time can answer and we know more as the day unfolds. what if you envy someone for having kids before you and God opens your eyes to show you they have just few years to go? we need to know that God is Sovereign, He is omniscient, He knew us before we were formed in our mother's womb, our life's events are written in His book...He has engraved us in the palm of His hands and cannot forget us...Abraham had Isaac at 100 and God still fulfilled His word by making him a father of nations...same God said "NONE SHALL BE BARREN"

Hmmm..Amen. Thanks so much for this. Really needed this at this time.
God bless you

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ekashiloh: 7:13pm On May 17, 2018
imsettled2:
I was opportuned to meet Ekashiloh last wkend, the reception she gave me was warm n grand, a beautiful lady with a beautiful n large heart may God Almighty bless u beyond ur lmaginations n measures, ur blessings shall be pressed down, shaken together n running over, may he provide all ur needs n grant ur heart desires In Jesus Name Amen.
I've not seen ur post lately pls don't be scarce here o.

Thanks so much for d Chinese tea.
Gosh...mama i 4get 2 tell u not expose me hereoo.i am shy now.lolzzz. i am not scarce mama here are all good dat is y i am quiet.eyenekammi thanks alot.cheers.

6 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamatwiny(f): 7:16pm On May 17, 2018
cutiereborn:
Good day my fruitful mothers and doctors in the house.
Please can someone interpret this hormonal test for me.
I don't know if proclatin is same with progesterone. Or even LH is estrogen and difference btwn that and estradiol.
I did Hsg and pelvic scan, both came out very fine with no blockage or abnormal growth.
Thanks in advance and baby dust to all.

Ur progesterone is low. Please include vit e in ur supplement. It can be taken all through the cycle more importantly, from ovulation to throughout 2ww. Some ppl with progesterone issue also add duphaston in their 2ww. Please note that if you have fibroid, it will get larger with the medication.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamatwiny(f): 7:28pm On May 17, 2018
yettybaby112:
My last cycle is my second round on clomid, first was 50mg:follicle tracking confirmed ovulation on CD 19 with two matured eggs and it ruptured. AF came CD 34
Second was 100mg without follicle tracking but I felt ovulation pain on cd14 with plenty ewcm but the winch came cd32
I had irregular AF for two years, AF will be absent for 96,80,65,70,62 . but with help of God and Vitex it stopped this year which is now 36,35,34,32.
Fruitful mamas & Dr , what could be wrong now that my period is regular and I now ovulate
Last dh SA(last year) was 9million, morphology 90%, most of the semen pour out after sex.
What did hubby do abt the low sperm count? He needs to repeat test for current status of the count. I will also advise both u and hubby add vit e to the supplements.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamatwiny(f): 7:36pm On May 17, 2018
Goldenheart002:

Seen

Please edit orneys no on your quote b4 Lagos bobos collect it.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by wowfairy(f): 8:01pm On May 17, 2018
No this is the first time. Thank you for your response mama
jennyswtie:

Do u sometimes spot like a day or 2 b4 AF? If not, BFP might be loading. Can't wait for the announcement
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Sweetnesstwins: 8:22pm On May 17, 2018
How are we doing? The Lord is our strength
Please I need urgent interpretation of my scan result

UTERUS: A slightly bulky anteverted uterus. There is a pedunculated fibroid of size 7.2 by 7.7cm arising from the fundal wall. The cavity is empty, intact and regular. No evidence of intra or extra uterine gestation. No retained products of conception.
OVARIES: Are normal in size and stromal echoes. Visible primordial follicle are noted. No ovarian cyst.
ADNEXA: Bilaterally free. The salpinges show nothing remarkable. Nothing in the pouch of Douglas.

Summary: Pedunculated fibroid.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Cynthiabelle(f): 9:47pm On May 17, 2018
2Ballz:

How sure are you it is cyclic bleeding?

I can't say I am sure, but it is much in volume
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Goldenheart002(f): 9:56pm On May 17, 2018
mamatwiny:

Please edit orneys no on your quote b4 Lagos bobos collect it.

grin Done ma
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 10:20pm On May 17, 2018
[quote author=Starmummy post=67633066]
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 10:24pm On May 17, 2018
Thought of sharing this.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mojisolani: 12:09am On May 18, 2018
Starmummy:
Mama Mojisolani,I sight u peeping, come in and say hi to us.
This too shall pass.u r loved.

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mojisolani: 12:12am On May 18, 2018
Starmummy:
Mama Mojisolani,I sight u peeping, come in and say hi to us.
This too shall pass.u r loved.

Am always here my sister. Always. And amen to your prayer. smiley

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Perculiar: 7:38am On May 18, 2018
yettybaby112:
Thought of sharing this.

please how can i get to the venue from yaba busstop.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 2Ballz(m): 7:53am On May 18, 2018
Cynthiabelle:

I can't say I am sure, but it is much in volume

Alright. Just post the message again for me to have a final review and make a conclusion out of it.

Good morning.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:22am On May 18, 2018
Perculiar:

please how can i get to the venue from yaba busstop.
Board napep going to onike iwaya and tell them you are going to mfm
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by izaray(f): 10:28am On May 18, 2018
Sabi mama's in the house, please what is the meaning of CULTURE TEST And what is the purpose I just finshed taking my prolactin drugs, and was adviced to run the test.

cc Ekashiloh, 2Ballz and Starmummy
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fetxtra: 11:02am On May 18, 2018
There is a fibroid attached to the uterus(womb)
Every other thing appeared normal

That is a pic of all types of fibroid.

Sweetnesstwins:
How are we doing? The Lord is our strength
Please I need urgent interpretation of my scan result

UTERUS: A slightly bulky anteverted uterus. There is a pedunculated fibroid of size 7.2 by 7.7cm arising from the fundal wall. The cavity is empty, intact and regular. No evidence of intra or extra uterine gestation. No retained products of conception.
OVARIES: Are normal in size and stromal echoes. Visible primordial follicle are noted. No ovarian cyst.
ADNEXA: Bilaterally free. The salpinges show nothing remarkable. Nothing in the pouch of Douglas.

Summary: Pedunculated fibroid.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Starmummy: 11:24am On May 18, 2018
yettybaby112:

Thanks mama, the motility was 60%
He is currently taking only vit e 1000iu, i am taking pregnacare.
Will work towards him doing another test.
God bless you starmummy, mamatwiny

Hubby has fast swimmers( if d % is active) according to WHO standard.Sometimes, men with low sperm count but good motility has been able to get their women pregnant.
Relax sis,get him fruits always n I hope his culture test shows No infection? Cos infections r one of d factors dat causes oligospermia n affects motility a lot.
Baby dust to u sis
Relax
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Starmummy: 11:29am On May 18, 2018
izaray:
Sabi mama's in the house, please what is the meaning of CULTURE TEST And what is the purpose I just finshed taking my prolactin drugs, and was adviced to run the test.

cc Ekashiloh, 2Ballz and Starmummy

Culture test is done to check for infections n also shows d drugs d infections r sensitive to.

Baby dusts sis
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by shithapuns: 11:41am On May 18, 2018
yettybaby112:
My last cycle is my second round on clomid, first was 50mg:follicle tracking confirmed ovulation on

your dh sfa isnt so great, i hope the dr placed him on a sperm boosting regimen, all this time that your cycle was irregular, so now that your cycle is fairly regular, everything should work well now, if he did not, let your dh meet a urologist and handle the sperm boosting. meanwhile let him be taking pap and honey every morning and vit c+vit e 1000mg daily, or wellman conception, fertilsan m etc
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by shithapuns: 11:45am On May 18, 2018
koyabride:

Thanks for your feedback. Circle length is 26. Did the bitter leaf therapy this morning. Will you hope for the best. Thanks

ok that means u wud be ovulating around cd 12, with ur fertile window being cd7 to cd 15. so 5mm on cd 10, isnt good. chances that you ovulated on that cycle is super slim, though God works miracles sometimes.
good, continue with the bitter leaf therapy, and other sabi mamams would chook mouth on other protocols you can do to stimulate ovulation naturally
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by izaray(f): 11:46am On May 18, 2018
Starmummy:

Culture test is done to check for infections n also shows d drugs d infections r sensitive to.

Baby dusts sis
Amen, thank you dear!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by AyeyiMaame: 12:27pm On May 18, 2018
I Declare Fruitfulness Over You!

Hi there!

There was a quickening in my spirit. There is a SHAKING in the Earth. God has awakened my Spirit to a RELEASE and a BREAKING FORTH.
Whatever you have been petitioning heaven for... Whatever you have been crying out for... Whatever has been laying barren... Whatever you have been struggling with… Hear me now!

God has spoken to me about Ezekiel 37, the Valley of the Dry Bones. There is a word for you on deliverance, breakthrough, shifting, release, and fruitfulness out of barrenness. Those who have an ear to hear... will hear!

I hear a sound that is shaking the nations, I hear a sound from the corridors of heaven… a sound that will defeat the enemies, That will give you victory. I hear a sound that is defeating every whispering spirit against you!

I hear a sound that is defeating poverty in your life, That is defeating the things that hold back God's blessing. That is defeating the things that hold back God's freedom. You are to have freedom and blessing!

There is a shaking that is happening. There is an uprooting of something, for the laying down of another thing. Anytime something begins to shift, it creates a rift. The rift will cause things to be divided and a separation. There will be a separation of wheat from the tares,
That which is eternal shall remain and come forth quickly… Suddenly. That which is eternal will come into manifestation. That which you have been carrying in your womb will be born and come into being. Right now, I release the four winds of God. The north, the south, the east, and the west winds of God. I prophesy to the wind and say to the wind, Come! the four winds of God and breathe! Breathe upon these that are slain so they may live!

You who are the remnant of God. You are a Joseph company people who survived things you shouldn't have survived. Come forth! You are called and chosen by God for such a time as this. To speak that which is dead in your life. The breath of God is going to breathe into your body, into your marriage, into your finances, into your purpose and mantle, into every church ordained by God.
Divine order and alignment shall come in this nation and around the world. That, which the enemy tried to put into position, will be removed by the hand of God, And God will send in his voice and his assignment. God will cause things to come into order. That order will bring about an army, An army to bring forth the words of the living God. The west wind will cause the breaking of waves The stronger the wind, the higher the waves.

The locust plague is unstoppable. Only a prophetic west wind can break it. Wave, after wave… There is a breaking point, That will break forth and breakthrough. Through the ceiling. Through the limitations, Revealing an open heaven. No limits will remain. Nothing planted that is holding you back will be able to stop this. A west wind coming to your life. Blessed is the man that walketh not in the counsel of the ungodly, nor standeth in the way of sinners, And he shall be like a tree planted by the rivers of water, that bringeth forth his fruit in his season; his leaf also shall not wither, and whatsoever he doeth shall prosper.

The north wind drives away rain, brings forth what is hidden, or unknown, or in reserve. When the north wind blows, It brings forth the hidden things, The treasures that were hidden for the body of Christ and for your life. The north wind is releasing hidden treasure from the darkness. The south wind is coming from the strong side, the right hand, a place of authority. God is in total control. No matter if it looks like a shipwreck, I am about to blow a south wind and even though it looks like a disaster, God says there will be no loss of life. Even though the ship seems to be falling apart. Even if it looks like things in your own life are falling apart. The south wind will restore and all is going to be well.

The last wind is the east wind. It is a storm sent by God, That will be used to drive you to your destiny. And it happened, when the sun arose, that God prepared a vehement east wind; and the sun beat on Jonah's head, so that he grew faint. Then he wished death for himself, and said, "It is better for me to die than to live." There are some storms that will cause vehement east wind to course correct you. You may wish to no longer live, to quit, to go back, The east wind is forefront, to anticipate, to precede. The east wind is a force that carries strong influence. The Spirit of God will be sent to you so that you will receive power, So that you will be a witness, And carry God's message.

Right now I declare fruitfulness over you. When God wants to bring divine reward, God brings a divine instruction. You are about to bring forth fruitfulness in your house and in your life!

The shaking will destroy your enemies. The breaking will cause an alignment. The aligning is going to restore. With an open heaven will be limitless opportunity. The restoration means a double portion.

Your finances are going to be blessed.
Your family is going to be blessed.
Your marriage is going to be blessed.
Your spirit is going to be blessed.
Your body is going to be blessed.
Your mind is going to be blessed.
Your emotions are going to be blessed.

You are going to be fruitful!

God reveals to redeem. God is going to bring fruit to you to be blessed. I declare, by the authority given to me, fruitfulness over your family, over your children, over your household, over your life, over your ministry and your purpose. As I declare fruitfulness, may it be done in Jesus' name.

I speak His fruitfulness over you, in the name of Jesus! This is the prophetic demand. God is prepared to reverse the barrenness and make you fruitful! I declare by Apostolic authority your barrenness over and your fruitfulness is coming forth.
Standing With You,

Pastor Paula

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cutiereborn(f): 1:26pm On May 18, 2018
mamatwiny:

Ur progesterone is low. Please include vit e in ur supplement. It can be taken all through the cycle more importantly, from ovulation to throughout 2ww. Some ppl with progesterone issue also add duphaston in their 2ww. Please note that if you have fibroid, it will get larger with the medication.
Thank you Ma for your response.
I will add vitamin e as you suggested.
Though my pelvic scan came out good with no fibriod or cyst, I will hold off on the duphaston for now.
Thank you again for taking the time to reply.
Baby dust to us all....
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by laurelbae(f): 2:56pm On May 18, 2018
Sweet mamas pls who has tried this ginger, clove,tumeric & garlic water. I want to clean my system due to infection

(1) (2) (3) ... (2369) (2370) (2371) (2372) (2373) (2374) (2375) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.