Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,172 members, 7,821,974 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:10 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (2505) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5411311 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2502) (2503) (2504) (2505) (2506) (2507) (2508) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iamhistreasure: 11:02pm On Nov 22, 2018
adunola03:

Sorry for replying late. Yes there was improvement, I had 3 follicles with d injection though didn't conceive on it yet. I was given on my buttocks

Thank you so much, baby dust to you love�

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by CravingChic: 7:00am On Nov 23, 2018
positivemummy2:
Today is one of the saddest days in my life and this journey of TTC.I thought I had the best mother in law.
I have been married for one and half years,am I the one that gives children .!! oh lord,this is too much from me,Answer me oh lord.my heart bleeds oh lord

stop worrying over hearsays...it may or may not be true. The poor woman may have been discussing with someone with the hope of getting a solution and the person will translate it to something else. It is normal for her to worry. Dont let things you hear outside disturb the peace of your home. Focus on your prayer life and God will bless you soonest.

7 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by CravingChic: 7:04am On Nov 23, 2018
pinkkystel:

Please which of the healtplus, been looking for Femara (letrozole) and can't seem to find any

If you are in lagos, a packet of Letrozole with 2satchets is N2800. send a pm if interested.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pweetiebabe(f): 11:21am On Nov 23, 2018
Positivemummy2 pls your MIL might mean no harm o, she's just worried and didn't want to talk to you in order not to put u under pressure, thank God you said it itself that she's nice pls don't let anything/anyone come between u guys all u need to do is ask God to let TTC come to an end soon.

CravingChic my sexy mummy quadruplet I sight u love

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 11:29am On Nov 23, 2018
Pweetiebabe:
Positivemummy2 pls your MIL might mean no harm o, she's just worried and didn't want to talk to you in order not to put u under pressure, thank God you said it itself that she's nice pls don't let anything/anyone come between u guys all u need to do is ask God to let TTC come to an end soon.

CravingChic my sexy mummy quadruplet I sight u love
Thanks sis
,I appreciate but it seems she's already pestering her son to try someone else according to what my boss told me.i think I would have to withdraw from her,someone that acts like she cares.,i talked to my husband and he himself is so sad ,I expected him to even support his mum but strangely,he is saying how could his mum do that after all the love she shows to me.he says the proximity between I and his mum is too much,hence her bring family issues to the Office.and I trust my husband, for him to say that out,it really means his mum has been trying to talk him into doing things.He says he has my back all the time irrespective of what anyone says.i just pray this whole TTC thing gets sorted out first.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 11:32am On Nov 23, 2018
CravingChic:

stop worrying over hearsays...it may or may not be true. The poor woman may have been discussing with someone with the hope of getting a solution and the person will translate it to something else. It is normal for her to worry. Dont let things you hear outside disturb the peace of your home. Focus on your prayer life and God will bless you soonest.
Thanks sis

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 11:34am On Nov 23, 2018
cutiereborn:
@positivemummy2, my sister don't be so hurt.
Only the person who wears the shoe knows where it pinches.
In her mind, she might have good intentions towards you and is only telling outsiders so that she might get valuable contributions on how to help.
Please don't stop relating well with her. If you are really worried you can discuss it with your hubby and find a way to let her know.
Sending baby dust your way.
You shall testify soonest.
Amen,thanks sis

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by moneyspeaking: 3:50pm On Nov 23, 2018
Bought All this for DH boost. Baby dust fall on us

9 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by shithapuns: 5:20pm On Nov 23, 2018
moneyspeaking:
Bought All this for DH boost. Baby dust fall on us

i sight vigorcap grin grin grin grin grin, enuff bd tinz this period

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cinderellashoes(f): 5:26pm On Nov 23, 2018
Hi mamas,

Please when is the best time to do forlicular tracking and how much does it cost?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by websiteguru30: 8:47pm On Nov 23, 2018
[quote author=positivemummy2 post=73214146]
it is well with you sis. God is the one that gives children. He will surprise us sooner than we can imagine. Just wanna encourage us that delay is not denial. After the birth of my first child i have been trusting God for another going to seven years now. she is growing fast n i bless God for her. I conceived the very month i got married and gave birth to her without complications, only God knows the reason for delay but i wanna boost your faith in God that only God can give children n He will surprise US very soon. Your mother in law will carry your babies in her hands and will rejoice greatly. all these pains, tears, waiting shall turn to testimony for US in Jesus name. the Lord will surely give us Beauty for ashes. 2019 is our Year

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mercyjosh: 9:01pm On Nov 23, 2018
cinderellashoes:
Hi mamas,

Please when is the best time to do forlicular tracking and how much does it cost?

If your cycle is within 28-30days, you can start tracking from day 10. Price depends on the hospital/lab you're using.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Gloriawinning: 9:40pm On Nov 23, 2018
@positivemummy2 by now you should have done a series of tests and start any treatments required.
Have you done any test Hun ?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cinderellashoes(f): 10:10pm On Nov 23, 2018
Mercyjosh:

If your cycle is within 28-30days, you can start tracking from day 10. Price depends on the hospital/lab you're using.

Its irregular. Thanks.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by awesomemrs: 7:00am On Nov 24, 2018
Hello my people.

Please, I need clarification on a matter o. Is it okay to use clomid and m2tone together?

Sis hermeknorr and trippleblessings, I greet you mamas
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:22am On Nov 24, 2018
[quote author=awesomemrs post=73252294] to my own experience is even the best, becos I took clomid 4 almost 2 circle & nothing happened but the month I add m2 tone dat month something happens, i was having nipple pain & dat is my first sing i normally know if am pregnant but I forgot abut it & was busy with life becos I was writing exams at the time but close to my circle I saw blood & concluded that is my period & use lemon water & the period rush, so after my period I keep having pain & thought maybe is my ovulation but still is just 2 day after the period so i pick ovulation kit & start testing & each time I test I see this flat line & was surprise why ovulation this early but one mind was telling me to check which kit am using & behold is pregnancy kit becos I use pregnancy & ovulation in deferent kit but de pack are all ovulation kit, my hubby took me to the hospital & the doctor said I was pregnant & had a miscarriage, so if u ask me I think is OK using the 2 together but wait for the sabi mamas to come & clear u

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:51am On Nov 24, 2018
[quote author=positivemummy2 post=73229896] my sister don't allow ur mother in law issue control u, am telling u this becos I have desame mother inlaw dat show me love to the installed dat if u are there u will open ur mouth with the type of love she shows me, but any time my hubby goes to the house alone she will start talking him into doing other things u understand, the children dat are staying with her with turn back & tell me what she told my hubby but I got tried & wakeup one day & deside to show her dat we are in a model world this not their old time, becos she like all those local herb so what I do is when ever am in her house I will lie to her dat am going to collect one herb from someone & she will be happy, may God forgive me there was a time I lie to her dat am going to collect one herb becos of dat I travel a long journey to my elder sister place for some days & enjoy myself small before coming back & she was happy dat now am trying, has am taking to u now even if my hubby went alone to her house she will be advising him to be patient dat am trying oo is just dat God have not bless us yet, so u see just be strong & look for anyway that wil take her attention from ur marriage & be telling her about the word of God dat has to do with marriage & babies for her to understand, u know those our old mamas are afraid of the world of God becos I saw it in my own mother in law & I use it to fight her back in a Godly way.

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 11:20am On Nov 24, 2018

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 11:22am On Nov 24, 2018
[quote author=madin1984 post=73256585][/quote] lol sis,you are something else.we shall laugh last by God's Grace,thank you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 11:24am On Nov 24, 2018
[quote author=websiteguru30 post=73245042][/quote] Thanks sis,it is well.may God answer our prayers.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by jubikpama(m): 1:02pm On Nov 24, 2018
Infertility is a condition that affects approximately 1 out of every 6 couples. An infertility diagnosis is given to a couple that has been unsuccessful in efforts to conceive over the course of one full year.

What causes female infertility?
The most common causes of female infertility include problems with ovulation, damage to fallopian tubes or uterus, or problems with the cervix. Age can contribute to infertility because as a woman ages, her fertility naturally tends to decrease.

Ovulation problems may be caused by one or more of the following:

A hormone imbalance

A tumor or cyst

Eating disorders such as anorexia or bulimia

Alcohol or drug use

Thyroid gland problems

Excess weight

Stress

Intense exercise that causes a significant loss of body fat

Extremely brief menstrual cycles

Can female infertility be prevented?
There is usually nothing that can be done to prevent female infertility caused by genetic problems,however we cannot leave the place of divine miracle.

However, there are several things that women can do to decrease the possibility of infertility:

Take steps to prevent sexually transmitted diseases

Avoid illicit drugs

Avoid heavy or frequent alcohol use

Adopt good personal hygiene and health practices

Have annual check-ups with your gynecologist once you are sexually active.
In addition, make sure you know the cause of your own infertility by undergoing fertility test(see your medical practitioner) when the cause is established find a solution, but if you find there is no cause help yourself with nutrients that can boost fertility. If hormonal imbalance is the cause, then reach out to these natural supplements from NeoLife that addresses those needs with a unique blend of herbs that supports normal female physiology and function.
1. Feminine herbal complex: it's a female hormones balancer, Supports women's unique cyclical needs, increase fertility, eradicates premenstrual syndrome, regulates heavy menstrual flow, prevents premature menopause.
2.Garlic Allium Complex: it's a potent natural antibiotic, antiviral and antifungal, clears of sorts of infections including STD's.
3.Chelated Zinc:it's essential in treating infertility, supports proper functioning of the reproductive organs (for both male and female)
4.Pro-Vitality plus: it's a combination of _Tree-en-en, Omega3 Salmon +,Carotenoid complex, Multi Tab. It helps to nourish the cells & bridge the dietary fight against disease, boost immunity, eliminates waste products from your cells & help to absorb good nutrients into the body, slows down the aging process, and many more.

How to Order for your choice products online:
https://shopneolife.com/jubikpama/store/products

You can also chat with me on via my independence distributorship website stated above.

FREE NATIONWIDE DELIVERY
All Our products are delivered Free to you Nationwide. T&C Applys

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mercyjosh: 1:12pm On Nov 24, 2018
cinderellashoes:

Its irregular. Thanks.

If it's irregular, you can start tracking from day 8. God will crown ur effort.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 2favored: 1:20pm On Nov 24, 2018
mumihaja:
The book "it starts with the egg" is a must read for everyone trying to conceive or want to undergo IVF who may have suffered multiple miscarriages, pcos or low ovarian reserve. knowledge will give you an edge....kindly let me know if you want the E-Book

pls i will like to have this E-book. Thank you so much.
rossieik@yahoo.com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Thehilah4jesus: 1:41pm On Nov 24, 2018
[quote author=websiteguru30 post=73245042][/quote]
we are in the same boat,l had my child going to 7years ago and had a miscarriage when he was 11months and since then l havent taken in but l believe God so strongly that he will do it again if he can do it once.lets stay hopeful and for those who are waiting for their first experience may God answer you speedily.it is well

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Thehilah4jesus: 1:54pm On Nov 24, 2018
Loisemm:
Fetosgirl , this is the number of my own womb setter. Ijaw woman wey sabi her work.
.... ..... ....
It's 5k for a series of 3 alternate days of womb setting starting from like a day or two days after your period ends. She's in Iyana oba, Lagos.

You can tell her to check if you need it first. She won't lie just to collect money. She is that sincere.

.... ....
Modified to edit out her number for her privacy. I believe those who need it would have gotten it by now.
Pls Mummykyrti dear, follow suit. kiss
please l will like to have her number too.thanks
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by awesomemrs: 3:11pm On Nov 24, 2018
[quote author=madin1984 post=73254248][/quote]

Thanks madin1984. I appreciate your response. Please did you take the m2tone for the 5 days you took clomid? Or was it immediately after you finished the clomid that you took the m2tone? How many of the m2tone did you take per day?

Sorry for my plenty questions o, I just want to be clear. Thanks
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cinderellashoes(f): 3:41pm On Nov 24, 2018
Mercyjosh:

If it's irregular, you can start tracking from day 8. God will crown ur effort.

Amen. Thank you ma smiley
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 4:07pm On Nov 24, 2018
positivemummy2:

lol sis,you are something else.we shall laugh last by God's Grace,thank you.
Amen oo my sister
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 4:40pm On Nov 24, 2018
[quote author=awesomemrs post=73265304] I start the clomid & m2 tone a day after I finish my period, but i continue with m2 tone to ovulation before I stop & I space the time in between when I will take m2 tone & when I will take clomid
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by omalichay: 4:55pm On Nov 24, 2018
Good day,pls does anyone know where i can get vitex?I'm in okota Lagos.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by websiteguru30: 6:08pm On Nov 24, 2018
positivemummy2:
Thanks sis,it is well.may God answer our prayers.
Amen

(1) (2) (3) ... (2502) (2503) (2504) (2505) (2506) (2507) (2508) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.