Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,066 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (2504) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5402006 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2501) (2502) (2503) (2504) (2505) (2506) (2507) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Roseey0(f): 9:30am On Nov 20, 2018
Herrlichmd:
Pls where can I get all this
If in Nigeria chat me 08063861919
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by motic2(f): 12:13pm On Nov 20, 2018
tpapi:
dat means d Cozima 325 was among the antibiotics sensitive in d test results
Yes of which my first test I went for rocephine injection and ciprotab so the doctor decided I should go for Cozima 325 that it's a strong anti biotic for staph
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 5:02pm On Nov 20, 2018
taurus2604:
Hello ma'am. Pls I need mama ijaws no biko. Have been trying to send you an email. Thank you.
I don't know if you have already gotten it from someone else but this is it. Do not quote the number pls.
... ...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iamhistreasure: 7:51pm On Nov 20, 2018
Goodevening mamas, please who has taken hmg and how is it taken. My doctor just prescribed it as I did not respond to clomid.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Ronnygold(f): 8:52pm On Nov 20, 2018
Hello fruitful mamas, WE ARE FRUITFUL IN JESUS NAME!

8 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Hermeknorr(f): 9:46pm On Nov 20, 2018
I don't think the surgery is necessary if there is no issues with sperm count and the surgery took only few hours like 2hrs and he was discharged same day but was told not to do anything strenuous like driving and even started eating same day but he couldn't baby BD till after 2 weeks and what's DTD? Still on the healing process we were told it takes 3 to 6 months before we,LL see difference in sperm quality or even pregnancy
awesomemrs:
@ Hermeknorr
If you are in Lagos or close to ogun state

Hello ma, is it possible to have a normal count and still have this varicocele? He did the scan, and it was detected. But count was OK.

Also, how long did this surgery last? Pls, can you brief me on the procedure cos I'm somewhat scared... And how long does it take to heal before DTD? Thank you ma
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Hermeknorr(f): 9:48pm On Nov 20, 2018
You could send me mails if you need me to walk you through the process, you just need to be courageous. It's not something hard with God,s help
Hermeknorr:
I don't think the surgery is necessary if there is no issues with sperm count and the surgery took only few hours like 2hrs and he was discharged same day but was told not to do anything strenuous like driving and even started eating same day but he couldn't baby BD till after 2 weeks and what's DTD? Still on the healing process we were told it takes 3 to 6 months before we,LL see difference in sperm quality or even pregnancy

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by taurus2604(f): 11:12pm On Nov 20, 2018
Thank you madam Loisemm.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by moneyspeaking: 11:26pm On Nov 20, 2018
Please hubby has been suffering from pre matured ejuculation since we got married. It’s been 2 years now. He’s not fat, he doesn’t drink. It’s just a regular cool man.

What can he use please. We are ttc.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by adunola03(f): 11:45pm On Nov 20, 2018
iamhistreasure:
Goodevening mamas, please who has taken hmg and how is it taken. My doctor just prescribed it as I did not respond to clomid.
I have. Its an injection given for five days or thereabout
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by awesomemrs: 5:29am On Nov 21, 2018
Hermeknorr:

OK ma'am. Thanks a lot, will send u a PM.

DTD is Did The Deed i.e babydance
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iamhistreasure: 6:48am On Nov 21, 2018
adunola03:
I have. Its an injection given for five days or thereabout
Thank you ma, pls did u respond better? Which part of the body is it given?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by joyousmother2016: 11:47am On Nov 21, 2018
hi sisters, so my hubby said no intercourse because I have hormonal imbalance (hyperthyroidism). We are TTC for years now and i'm on treatment for the hormonal imbalance. Can you all tell me if intercourse affects the hormones?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by dbeauty(f): 12:43pm On Nov 21, 2018
joyousmother2016:
hi sisters, so my hubby said no intercourse because I have hormonal imbalance (hyperthyroidism). We are TTC for years now and i'm on treatment for the hormonal imbalance. Can you all tell me if intercourse affects the hormones?

Mama. Hormonal imbalance is not a disease. It's just a condition that can happen to both women and men alike. Although it is more common with women. Especially ttc women. Pls google it and learn more. It can be treated with the use of drugs.

I'll suggest you calmly work your hubby through the meaning and it's symptoms. Let him understand that it doesn't stop you both from bd and it's not a disease!

Also work with your doctor and your hormones will be balanced. I know people who even in the midst of hormonal imbalance, hypothyroidism and watery discharge in the breast still went ahead and got their BFP. We just need to be better informed that's all.READ UP on Google and enlighten your hubby.

All the best.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by joyousmother2016: 4:13pm On Nov 21, 2018
dbeauty:

Mama. Hormonal imbalance is not a disease. It's just a condition that can happen to both women and men alike. Although it is more common with women. Especially ttc women. Pls google it and learn more. It can be treated with the use of drugs.

I'll suggest you calmly work your hubby through the meaning and it's symptoms. Let him understand that it doesn't stop you both from bd and it's not a disease!

Also work with your doctor and your hormones will be balanced. I know people who even in the midst of hormonal imbalance, hypothyroidism and watery discharge in the breast still went ahead and got their BFP. We just need to be better informed that's all.READ UP on Google and enlighten your hubby.

All the best.

I am hyperthyroid and that's the cause of my hormonal imbalance. 3-4wks ago, he pressed my boobs and saw discharge since then guy said no BD till I withdraw from drugs � �. My next thyroid function test is in 3wks and DH said whatever the outcome I should tell the doctor to withdraw me from drugs.
I explained to him the hormonal imbalance is not a disease but just a rioting of my hormones and DH insisted he wouldn't BD me because of the imbalance. That since I have palpitations he wouldn't want to put me under more pressure � � �. He is Mr. Know All and wouldn't want to hear anything from me. I need opinions that is why I came here. I would sure show him your responses so he would know. I pray he does.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by pinkkystel(f): 6:02pm On Nov 21, 2018
Baaby:
Gd morning my mamas, we thank God for another opportunity. May his Grace & mercy rest on all of us today and forever more, i pray IJN Amen.

I am trying to post d pic of castor oil am presently using which was sold for 10k.

I went un search of serrapeptase but saw vitalyzm emzyms at healthplus they are selling for 20,180 naira i also ask of letrozole and price is 33,750 naira, i jus use style waka comot as i no fit shout. TTC may God hear us all.

@all welldone and hv a nice day today.

Please which of the healtplus, been looking for Femara (letrozole) and can't seem to find any
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Cuppymummy: 11:04pm On Nov 21, 2018
moneyspeaking:
Please hubby has been suffering from pre matured ejuculation since we got married. It’s been 2 years now. He’s not fat, he doesn’t drink. It’s just a regular cool man.

What can he use please. We are ttc.
Try Maca. Search the thread for more results.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by moneyspeaking: 12:08am On Nov 22, 2018
Cuppymummy:
Try Maca. Search the thread for more results.

Thanks so much. Please which of the maca is effective.
I saw different maca on different thread.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 7:05am On Nov 22, 2018
pinkkystel:

Please which of the healtplus, been looking for Femara (letrozole) and can't seem to find any
If you're in Lagos, go to Alpha pharmacy, Ikeja. I bought a satchet for like N2,500 middle of this year.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Memunah(f): 1:58pm On Nov 22, 2018
mumihaja:
The book "it starts with the egg" is a must read for everyone trying to conceive or want to undergo IVF who may have suffered multiple miscarriages, pcos or low ovarian reserve. knowledge will give you an edge....kindly let me know if you want the E-Book

I need this book please
oyebolawal@gmail.com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by taurus2604(f): 5:12pm On Nov 22, 2018
Me too.... temmy2604@gmail.com
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Cuppymummy: 5:20pm On Nov 22, 2018
moneyspeaking:

Thanks so much. Please which of the maca is effective.
I saw different maca on different thread.
Most people have recommended Now Maca. I think there's one of 1,500mg.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by websiteguru30: 6:55pm On Nov 22, 2018
good evening to all fertile mamas here. 2019 is our year in Jesus name. our mockers will be put to shame

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by moneyspeaking: 7:39pm On Nov 22, 2018
Cuppymummy:
Most people have recommended Now Maca. I think there's one of 1,500mg.
Thanks
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:21pm On Nov 22, 2018
Today is one of the saddest days in my life and this journey of TTC.I thought I had the best mother in law. and best support system ever.my boss at work called me today to tell me of a man,i had always noticed this man's style of greeting me like "olorun a dae lohun,"meaning God will answer you, little did I know that my mother in law has been talking about me outside,she has been telling people that she is tired that I haven't given her grandchildren,and that she has only one son ,even to the point that it's her son, (my husband) that shuns her when she starts complaining about me and lamenting,my boss said she can't tell me everything the man told her,she just advised me to be more aggressive towards having children.i felt naked,it's not even what she did that hurts me,but the fact that why can't she pressurize me personally,instead of discussing me about and act like she's totally unbothered while she talks to someone I absolutely do not know behind me..why bring my personal life to my office for God's sake.why can't she discuss it in my home,face me,
This is a woman who is too nice,atimes I am even scared of her supposed love towards me,my boss told me to act as if nothing happened but it's breaking my heart.i feel like talking to my husband about it.
This is someone that brings me prayer water all the time,takes care of my house when she's around,i would never have thought of this
I think I prefer a mother in law who at least I will know she doesn't like me to one that pretends.
I have been married for one and half years,am I the one that gives children .!! oh lord,this is too much from me,Answer me oh lord.my heart bleeds oh lord

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by adunola03(f): 9:05pm On Nov 22, 2018
iamhistreasure:

Thank you ma, pls did u respond better? Which part of the body is it given?
Sorry for replying late. Yes there was improvement, I had 3 follicles with d injection though didn't conceive on it yet. I was given on my buttocks
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by adunola03(f): 9:05pm On Nov 22, 2018
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cutiereborn(f): 9:38pm On Nov 22, 2018
@positivemummy2, my sister don't be so hurt.
Only the person who wears the shoe knows where it pinches.
In her mind, she might have good intentions towards you and is only telling outsiders so that she might get valuable contributions on how to help.
Please don't stop relating well with her. If you are really worried you can discuss it with your hubby and find a way to let her know.
Sending baby dust your way.
You shall testify soonest.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Starmummy: 10:25pm On Nov 22, 2018
[quote author=positivemummy2 post=73214146]Today is one of the saddest days in my life and this journey of TTC.

Dear mama,
Don't let nobody steal ur joy,I understand hw u feel but u hv to keep strong,do u know she may not really mean talking about u but trying to seek solution on ur behalf,remember she has only one sin n other members of d family too would hv been saying things that can steer her up to take decisions. Pls,don't take it to heart rather intensity ur prayer n praise because its time for u to be remembered for triplets.Its well
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by taurus2604(f): 10:41pm On Nov 22, 2018
It is well!!!
positivemummy2:
Today is one of the saddest days in my life and this journey of TTC.I thought I had the best mother in law. and best support system ever.my boss at work called me today to tell me of a man,i had always noticed this man's style of greeting me like "olorun a dae lohun,"meaning God will answer you, little did I know that my mother in law has been talking about me outside,she has been telling people that she is tired that I haven't given her grandchildren,and that she has only one son ,even to the point that it's her son, (my husband) that shuns her when she starts complaining about me and lamenting,my boss said she can't tell me everything the man told her,she just advised me to be more aggressive towards having children.i felt naked,it's not even what she did that hurts me,but the fact that why can't she pressurize me personally,instead of discussing me about and act like she's totally unbothered while she talks to someone I absolutely do not know behind me..why bring my personal life to my office for God's sake.why can't she discuss it in my home,face me,
This is a woman who is too nice,atimes I am even scared of her supposed love towards me,my boss told me to act as if nothing happened but it's breaking my heart.i feel like talking to my husband about it.
This is someone that brings me prayer water all the time,takes care of my house when she's around,i would never have thought of this
I think I prefer a mother in law who at least I will know she doesn't like me to one that pretends.
I have been married for one and half years,am I the one that gives children .!! oh lord,this is too much from me,Answer me oh lord.my heart bleeds oh lord

(1) (2) (3) ... (2501) (2502) (2503) (2504) (2505) (2506) (2507) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.