Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,796 members, 7,810,074 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:05 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (2597) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5394720 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2594) (2595) (2596) (2597) (2598) (2599) (2600) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Destinyleads(f): 8:44pm On May 03, 2019
Trippleblessing:

Please call me on 07039331298 so I can give you direction.

Please for everyone that sent p.m, I do not have an access to my mail for now, please just call.
Trippleblessing , I have received my omodara, thank you so much , I'm grateful . Help me thank your sister for me ooo ...God reward your efforts.... Amen
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by awesomemrs: 8:46pm On May 03, 2019
mommatriplets:

Its cheapest on jumia/konga
chk, thats where i buy

Thanks and God bless you ma. I want to get it by tomorrow, that was why I wanted a store/pharmacy.

I appreciate your response. kiss
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Trippleblessing(f): 9:52pm On May 03, 2019
LovethYem:

Thanks MAMA you are the best i will start using then cos i didnt use it since i bought it thinking is not the same thanks for your explanation ma.

Thank God mama, please I just got an info this evening that the tonic and the powder can not be used together, that it is same, the powder was made because of those that do not like the tonic in liquid form.

Destinyleads God bless you too mama, I was about calling you when I use style login into Nairaland, will call you tomorrow then, its late already now.

Mumjayden, I will I can help but sincerely Alakuko is another axis, if you have someone around Oyingbo, Apapa and co, they can help you take the tonic and look for ways to get it to you, if you can do this, then please call me let's talk.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 10:34pm On May 03, 2019
priscaver:

This is how staph aureus manifests. Treat it and boils will stop. Boils are pointing to the fact that your immune system is fighting and infection. I used to experience this.
thanks mama
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 10:36pm On May 03, 2019
mama's I need castor oil and hot water bottle, I checked medplus and healthplus at shorite Sango ota, they don't have both, and jumia isn't doing payment on delivery for me, is there any other place I can get it and how much are they selling please??
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletwins222: 11:20pm On May 03, 2019
Mummytwins42:
mama's I need castor oil and hot water bottle, I checked medplus and healthplus at shorite Sango ota, they don't have both, and jumia isn't doing payment on delivery for me, is there any other place I can get it and how much are they selling please??

Check big pharmacies. Bought mine last year from one pharmacy at Okoko, Ojo area. Hot water bottle: 1k , castor oil: N500.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by orney(f): 7:34pm On May 04, 2019
Owkay, thanks for the reply sis
LovethYem:

Ibadan oyo state.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Destinyleads(f): 8:10pm On May 04, 2019
Good evening mama's in the house, please I need sabi mama's to help me out . I ordered doctor's best coenzyme coq10, and Geritol from my cousin that traveled to us. Only for him to bring naturemade iron supplement and trunature coq10. I don't know if the iron is similar to Geritol . Please does a ttc mama need this iron supplement? I don't know what to do so i will not waste it. Below are the pictures. Please help your sisteroo ...
But the house is so cold today ooo ,,,
I greet you all.

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Validcode: 7:44am On May 05, 2019
Destinyleads:
Good evening mama's in the house, please I need sabi mama's to help me out . I ordered doctor's best coenzyme coq10, and Geritol from my cousin that traveled to us. Only for him to bring naturemade iron supplement and trunature coq10. I don't know if the iron is similar to Geritol . Please does a ttc mama need this iron supplement? I don't know what to do so i will not waste it. Below are the pictures. Please help your sisteroo ...
But the house is so cold today ooo ,,,
I greet you all.

I think they're ok. It's the content that matters not the brand.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by giftfromGod(f): 9:54am On May 05, 2019
LovethYem:
Wow I never knew HSG is not painful like this O. No single pain after it. I had bad experience in 2016 with the one I did I think that one is not good Lab. Please go and do it if you have not done it waiting for my result. Good news soon

Congrats, all I have ever heard was that it painful. Infact I have even key it to my brain .
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletwins222: 10:19am On May 05, 2019
LovethYem:
Wow I never knew HSG is not painful like this O. No single pain after it. I had bad experience in 2016 with the one I did I think that one is not good Lab. Please go and do it if you have not done it waiting for my result. Good news soon

So happy for u sis. How was d result?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 1:07pm On May 05, 2019
Tripletwins222:

Check big pharmacies. Bought mine last year from one pharmacy at Okoko, Ojo area. Hot water bottle: 1k , castor oil: N500.
thanks sis
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 1:08pm On May 05, 2019
Tripletwins222:

thanks sis can I start the castor oil massage tomorrow, although my ovulation day has passed , I need to buy moringa powder I heard it unblock tubes too
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletwins222: 1:49pm On May 05, 2019
Mummytwins42:
thanks sis can I start the castor oil massage tomorrow, although my ovulation day has passed , I need to buy moringa powder I heard it unblock tubes too

No sis, unless u're not ttcing this cycle but if u are, it's better to start after period and end before ovulation. As for d moringa powder, I have no idea if it helps too. Wishn u all d best.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by LovethYem(f): 8:26am On May 06, 2019
Tripletwins222:

So happy for u sis. How was d result?

I will go back for result today i couldn't wait that day cos of event i have.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by LovethYem(f): 8:30am On May 06, 2019
giftfromGod:

Congrats, all I have ever heard was that it painful. Infact I have even key it to my brain .

Likewise me. In fact i was just hurry them to call me before i changed my mind. The first one i did is not a a good experience at all.But no single pains at all.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Flakky26(f): 1:01pm On May 06, 2019
I need a contact of a good gynaecologist based in abuja for a secondary infertility issues. Send contact to zero809 3183 seven 43

Thanks
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by giftfromGod(f): 4:50pm On May 06, 2019
LovethYem:

Likewise me. In fact i was just hurry them to call me before i changed my mind. The first one i did is not a a good experience at all.But no single pains at all.

Lol, am happy it came out painless for you. Hope to have same experience when I decide to take the bold step on this ttc journey.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 6:25pm On May 06, 2019
Tripletwins222:

No sis, unless u're not ttcing this cycle but if u are, it's better to start after period and end before ovulation. As for d moringa powder, I have no idea if it helps too. Wishn u all d best.
thanks ma
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by royaltown: 7:26pm On May 06, 2019
Thanksgiving

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Oluwatise19: 8:20pm On May 06, 2019
royaltown:

WIDD:
when I visited the first herb seller, very first step, she told me to stop taking bread, meat, juices,tea, pastries, rice in moderation, sugar, malt and other stuffs, I was not happy but I tried to curtail almost all, definitely not rice, she gave me herbs which I 2k for a month but didnt go back. I only stuck to the advice, did this for a year till I conceived, I was desperate.  I read an article about eating an avocado for 21 days after AF,  I ate it everyday, sometimes 2 a day, with hubby,  I make vegetable juices to drink 1st thing in the morning, with pap water, garlic n ewe akoko, made tiger nut drink, turmeric,garlic,ginger,n lemon drink for hubby.  I eat meat like 4x a month, I take mainly fish, panla sef. I read here abt taking vit b6 during the 2ww,  I combined with iron, zinc, n calcium tablets. Above all I prayed vigorously like never before, prophesied fruitfulness in my life n God blessed me.
I hope someone learns a thing or 2, ttc isn't easy, it's heart wrecking but we need to be able n willing to give up some unhealthy eating habits to prepare the uterus and body for a fertile ground to spring up good functioning organs n cells, also read pples' testimonies, fertility articles then filter what to process, I tell u ur efforts won't be in vain.
I pray you wud share ur testimony soon, yes you..... GOD HEALS.
Congratulations Sis
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tunrayo19: 8:43pm On May 06, 2019
royaltown:
Hello mamas... It's a BFP, all glory to the miracle working God,  am just amazed n so thankful to God. My testimony is a very long one but I wud be as brief as possible so as to encourage anyone. I officially started ttc 2yrs ago but to no avail, there was virtually nothing I didn't try,  Hmmmmm, I cried each time my period came, I prayed for a miracle but nothing seems to work. So I n hubby decided to  take a test which read fairly ok n was asked to come back for hsg which I clearly didn't want to undergo, I didn't want to get my hopes dashed.

WIDD:
when I visited the first herb seller, very first step, she told me to stop taking bread, meat, juices,tea, pastries, rice in moderation, sugar, malt and other stuffs, I was not happy but I tried to curtail almost all, definitely not rice, she gave me herbs which I 2k for a month but didnt go back. I only stuck to the advice, did this for a year till I conceived, I was desperate.  I read an article about eating an avocado for 21 days after AF,  I ate it everyday, sometimes 2 a day, with hubby,  I make vegetable juices to drink 1st thing in the morning, with pap water, garlic n ewe akoko, made tiger nut drink, turmeric,garlic,ginger,n lemon drink for hubby.  I eat meat like 4x a month, I take mainly fish, panla sef. I read here abt taking vit b6 during the 2ww,  I combined with iron, zinc, n calcium tablets. Above all I prayed vigorously like never before, prophesied fruitfulness in my life n God blessed me.
I hope someone learns a thing or 2, ttc isn't easy, it's heart wrecking but we need to be able n willing to give up some unhealthy eating habits to prepare the uterus and body for a fertile ground to spring up good functioning organs n cells, also read pples' testimonies, fertility articles then filter what to process, I tell u ur efforts won't be in vain.

Congratulations sis.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletwins222: 9:03pm On May 06, 2019
royaltown:
Hello mamas... It's a BFP, all glory to the miracle working God,  am just amazed n so thankful to God. My testimony is a very long one but I wud be as brief as possible so as to encourage anyone. I officially started ttc 2yrs ago but to no avail, there was virtually nothing I didn't try,  Hmmmmm, I cried each time my period came, I prayed for a miracle but nothing seems to work. So I n hubby decided to  take a test which read fairly ok n was asked to come back for hsg which I clearly didn't want to undergo, I didn't want to get my hopes dashed.

WIDD:

Amen!

Congratulations dear. Wishn u a safe journey to motherhood.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Destinyleads(f): 9:04pm On May 06, 2019
royaltown:

WIDD:
Congratulation mama, thank you for sharing WUDD . I praise God for you.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Destinyleads(f): 9:22pm On May 06, 2019
Validcode:

I think they're ok. It's the content that matters not the brand.
Thanks validcode.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumzara: 9:53pm On May 06, 2019
Royaltown, congratulations
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 10:20pm On May 06, 2019
royaltown:

WIDD:

Congrats mama. Wishing you a healthy and happy nine months.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by wowfairy(f): 11:27pm On May 06, 2019
Thank you mama you are the best!
Trippleblessing:

Good evening mama.
No pharmacy will sell Omodara to you because it is a traditional medicine.
My sister is able to buy from an aged Traditional Birth Attendant Maternity home because she is a midwife whom most of the TBA calls when ever a tough birth arises. I sometimes approached the woman to buy myself but she gave me an excuse that they have not supplied her from Ibadan, because it is produced there. She adviced not to buy from Lag market because of fake, saying that most pharmacist and Dr recognised it power but because it is a traditional medicine they tend to shy away from it.
If I ask you to go to Ijora, it is to meet my sister who is a link to buying, I am not selling and neither is she ( some mama can confirm this). The last time futuremoma34 requested that I buy for her, I gave her my own extra packs because mama said they have not supplied her.

However, if you stay around Igando, Ikotun, Egbe, Isolo, Ilasa, Ago and environ, I can do pick up for from ijora, you then come to my place to pick it at Jakande Estate, Oke Afa, the popular gate bus stop. I do not have money to give to you but this I can do very well.

Please the mama that asked about Omoniyi Powder, my sister asked mama and she said yes, omoniyi has powder. that both Omoniyi and Omoyemi came up as a result of a disagreement between brothers when their father died. According to mama, it was only Omodara their father produced but when he died, the children split and so we have Omodara, Omoniyi and Omoyemi. People outside their family are also using the Omo name to produce tonic but mama said she has been only Omodara at her maternity home.

I hope I have done justice to the issue of Omodara. let me go and continue foundation wahala.

thank you
cc:
LovethYem
Memunah

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by royaltown: 4:45am On May 07, 2019
Congrats mama. Wishing you a healthy and happy nine months. [/quote] thanks so much.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by royaltown: 4:46am On May 07, 2019
mumzara:
Royaltown, congratulations
thanks so much.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2594) (2595) (2596) (2597) (2598) (2599) (2600) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.