Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,827 members, 7,862,725 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 02:23 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (2651) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5447727 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2648) (2649) (2650) (2651) (2652) (2653) (2654) ... (3054) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletwins222: 11:08am On Jul 15, 2019
Mommdav:

Mama your result caught my attention. I have been very busy of late.

Please mama if you can afford fibroids surgery in a good clinic remove the fibroids. Tell the doctor you are trying to conceive.

Herbs does not remove fibroids. Herbs can even increase the size and make it harder to conceive. I always advise mamas to remove instead using herbs because the person will end up wasting money and time. Trust me on this one.

Just seen dh semen report. I saw that it was done about four months ago. I want to believe that he has work on it.

Thanks for your suggestions and advice. I just have to prepare my mind for d surgery though d cost is still baffling me considering our financial status. I think I'm done with herbal medications for fibroids if this current one doesn't work. Will go to lab to do another scan to check if there s any improvement before taking any decision. As for d high prolactin, I've been on medication for that . Dh too has been taking supplements after d treatments. I pray it ends in praise for us all.

mamatwiny:

Dear Sis,
I think you should see a fertility doctor with the result. The scan detected 3 fibroids as well as tubal blockage. The hormonal assay also indicates high prolactin and

Your Hubby's has infection . If your hubby is treating infection , it would be wise you also do hvs so that if you have any you both treat it to avoid reinfection from partner after treatment.

Your doctor is the best person to advise you on the fibroid cos one of them is big enough to hinder conception. The other is already calcified.

All the best.

Edited, if you see a fertility doctor, they may recommend ivf after removing the fibroid ( because of the blocked tubes), but if you have time, you can try the seraptase and castor oil massage b4 knowing the next line of action.

Thank u sis. The woman treating me with herbs has assured me that my tubes are now open after taking d medications for that, though I've not confirmed through another HSG. I did hvs when hubby did his own test but no infection was found but I treated with hubby also.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletwins222: 11:13am On Jul 15, 2019
Emaaaaaaa:
Tripletwins222: Well from my own option, try to locate a good hospital for fibroids operation or if you can approach any company that insured the staff. Then you can approach them that you would like to pay for your HMO but you must have good relationship with such company.

For me, I did not pay any money for my multiple Fibroid operations because I used HMO. My advice is that herbs will not help. I spent a lot of money on Herbal medicine but the herbal medicine increase the fibroids from One to three within three month which I later decide to go for the Operation using my HMO.

Thank u sis. Will make up my mind to go 4 d surgery if d scan shows no improvement.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletwins222: 11:36am On Jul 15, 2019
Danny4God:
You've done so much for me I can not tell it all naraekele mo if I had ten thousand tongue it still wont be enough. I told God to surprise me with a birthday gift and before my birthday the lord wipe away my shame. My wife got her BFP this morning. Thank you jesus

Congratulations sir! May God be praised. This your BFP news gladdens my heart. After battling with low sperm count, d Lord proved Himself as d protocols breaker.
Wishn your DW a stress free journey to motherhood in Jesus name. Amen.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 11:37am On Jul 15, 2019
Danny4God:
My WIDD
Hmmm it's a long story. Last year August I went for semen analysis I was told i have zero sperm count (azoospermia) due to staph infection. I never loosed hope I started eating garlic and taking honey everyday it got to a time I stopped so January this I went for another test again there was improvement but the count is still low 9.5million and low motility. The doctor told me to buy addyzoa I used it for 1 month nothing still happened. I never still loose hope so on the month of may I went to a hausa herbs man. I explained everything to him he gave me some herbs the made me and my wife vomit and purge. That month nothing still happened . the month of JUNE I attended deeper life Wednesday prayers. I also ordered for evergreen formula for men.i told God to surprise me with a birthday gift which he did for me .
Av not even finished one cup before we got our BFP. I also bought evergreen folic acid for my wife

Thanks for sharing.

6 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cutiereborn(f): 1:19pm On Jul 15, 2019
Danny4God:
You've done so much for me I can not tell it all naraekele mo if I had ten thousand tongue it still wont be enough. I told God to surprise me with a birthday gift and before my birthday the lord wipe away my shame. My wife got her BFP this morning. Thank you jesus
Congratulations Sir. She will carry to full term and deliver with ease, in Jesus's name, Amen.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by migeoart(f): 1:26pm On Jul 15, 2019
cutiereborn:

Congratulations Mama! You shall carry to full term and deliver with ease, Amen.
Amen

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by bluproj: 2:08pm On Jul 15, 2019
Many congrat!!

Gloriousheart:

Big congrats bro. So happy for you. Happy and healthy 9 months to you guys.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by bluproj: 2:12pm On Jul 15, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin i share your joy and tap from it in Jesus name!!!!!
Danny4God:
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by rvpbae: 3:13pm On Jul 15, 2019
Tripletwins222:

Thank u sis. Will make up my mind to go 4 d surgery if d scan shows no improvement.

Have you tried registering NHIS? I hear new names come out every 2months, maybe that could help subsidize the surgery price. Just a thought.

Baby dust..
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Lilyjudy(f): 4:45pm On Jul 15, 2019
[quote author=wonyi post=80251699]Nisa premier jabi, Ecoscan and other lab at wuse 2 close to banex plaza
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletwins222: 4:58pm On Jul 15, 2019
rvpbae:

Have you tried registering NHIS? I hear new names come out every 2months, maybe that could help subsidize the surgery price. Just a thought.

Baby dust..

Thanks for your suggestion dear. Honestly, I don't really understand anything concerning this NHIS. Pls, kindly shed more light on this.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Gloriousheart(f): 5:39pm On Jul 15, 2019
daimsy:
Good evening mamas, please is it good for someone to do virgina steaming by putting drops of castor oil into the water that is, in the case of uterine adhesion?
Please kindly respond. Thanks and babydust to all.
Have you tried using it externally on your tummy particularly the pelvic area where your uterus is located (castor oil massage) ?
I haven't heard of vaginal steaming with castor oil drops. Is it safe?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by daimsy(f): 6:27pm On Jul 15, 2019
Gloriousheart:
Have you tried using it externally on your tummy (castor oil massage) ?
I haven't heard of vaginal steaming with castor oil drops. Is it safe?

I don't have any idea.
Just need help and solution.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by rvpbae: 7:29pm On Jul 15, 2019
Tripletwins222:

Thanks for your suggestion dear. Honestly, I don't really understand anything concerning this NHIS. Pls, kindly shed more light on this.

From my enquiry here in abuja, the man told me since i am not a govt worker, the category i fall under would cost 15k or 10k per year. After clearance which takes about two months, my name would be forwarded to the nhis accredited hospital i chose fron their list during registration.

When that is done, i would pay just 10% for drugs and if such drugs is a special drug, i would pay 50%. Same goes for childbirth and some surgeries.

Google to know their address close to you for further enquiries.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by giftfromGod(f): 8:05pm On Jul 15, 2019
rvpbae:

From my enquiry here in abuja, the man told me since i am not a govt worker, the category i fall under would cost 15k or 10k per year. After clearance which takes about two months, my name would be forwarded to the nhis accredited hospital i chose fron their list during registration.

When that is done, i would pay just 10% for drugs and if such drugs is a special drug, i would pay 50%. Same goes for childbirth and some surgeries.

Google to know their address close to you for further enquiries.

Pls can self employed person also enjoy this ? If yes? Under what category should I click? Have Google but can not point on the exact place that self employed people fall.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Bgirl264: 8:58pm On Jul 15, 2019
Big Congratulations to Meogart and Danny4God on your BFP. The God that gave you this GIFT will surely keep you and your babies safe till they come forth to the glory of His name. Amen.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Hermeknorr(f): 9:04pm On Jul 15, 2019
My hubby did the scan sometimes back and was told its a mild one. When he went to visit urologist at Abeokuta, the Dr didn't even need test result ,he only used his hands to detect it and was told to do SFA. After the SFA he was booked for surgery and all didn't even cost up to 80k and he was discharged same day. Though still praying for our miracle baby but I know of a male Gtc dad then that had the surgery same time and the wife got pregnant like weeks after.
Mummytwins42:
Hi sabi mama's, help me torch light this matter, hubby was diagnosed of bilateral varicocoele, our new gynaecologist is in another state, my mom took us there, hubby was meant to do varicose veins and sfa test same day, but he couldn't do the sfa, the gynaecologist now said if we are to do the sfa in Lagos, we will repeat the varicose veins test again, when there's is no money , and I don't buy the idea of traveling from Lagos to Ibadan for treatment, it stressful for us, please how much do they do varicose veins and sfa test at Lasuth and Luth, so we know what to do...
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Emaaaaaaa: 9:45pm On Jul 15, 2019
Tripletwins222:

OK sis. Very sorry I was not online since morning
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Emaaaaaaa: 9:59pm On Jul 15, 2019
cherishyy:

Thank you mama. My period is quite regular, 29-31 CD. I'm not working with any doctor currently. The last time I did in a FMC, the gyne asked me to do TVS, hormonal profile and HSG. I couldn't handle the pain of TVS, it was unbearable. The sonographer had to do a non invasive method. I don't even want to think about HSG. I didn't go back to the gyne.. I wrote about my experience here last year but no one seemed to really understand me. It is well... I am not giving up on getting my bfp
@Madam cherishyy: No body is giving up ooooo. I am Still praying to God for my own BFP and hope to share my successful story soon. We only share our own personal experience. It is well!

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Emaaaaaaa: 10:05pm On Jul 15, 2019
Danny4God:
Congratulations

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Danny4God(m): 10:14pm On Jul 15, 2019
Queen1010:

Thanks for sharing. Congrats once again. More bfp on this thread for me and every mama, it will surely go round in JESUS name. Amen.
Amen

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Danny4God(m): 10:17pm On Jul 15, 2019
[quote author=Bgirl264 post=80302176]Big Congratulations to Meogart and Danny4God on your BFP. The God that gave you this GIFT will surely keep you and your babies safe till they come forth to the glory of His name. Amen.[amen thank you/quote]
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by elizino: 10:22pm On Jul 15, 2019
Congratulations Danny4God , I can imagine the joy in your heart right now. It shall not be cutshort. Your wife shall have a healthy pregnancy and carry to full term. Amen

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Danny4God(m): 10:38pm On Jul 15, 2019
elizino:
Congratulations Danny4God , I can imagine the joy in your heart right now. It shall not be cutshort. Your wife shall have a healthy pregnancy and carry to full term. Amen
am the most happiest person on earth.

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nicejo: 11:03pm On Jul 15, 2019
Danny4God:
My WIDD
Hmmm it's a long story. Last year August I went for semen analysis I was told i have zero sperm count (azoospermia) due to staph infection. I never loosed hope I started eating garlic and taking honey everyday it got to a time I stopped so January this I went for another test again there was improvement but the count is still low 9.5million and low motility. The doctor told me to buy addyzoa I used it for 1 month nothing still happened. I never still loose hope so on the month of may I went to a hausa herbs man. I explained everything to him he gave me some herbs the made me and my wife vomit and purge. That month nothing still happened . the month of JUNE I attended deeper life Wednesday prayers. I also ordered for evergreen formula for men.i told God to surprise me with a birthday gift which he did for me .
Av not even finished one cup before we got our BFP. I also bought evergreen folic acid for my wife

Congratulations sir, wishing your wife a healthy nine months and safe delivery in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Danny4God(m): 11:20pm On Jul 15, 2019
Nicejo:

Congratulations sir, wishing your wife a healthy nine months and safe delivery in Jesus name.
amen thanks
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by rvpbae: 11:35pm On Jul 15, 2019
giftfromGod:

Pls can self employed person also enjoy this ? If yes? Under what category should I click? Have Google but can not point on the exact place that self employed people fall.

My sister i can't remember what the man called it but yes self employed can register. He directed me to their headoffice at wuse and gave me someone's contact to call. Will post the number tomorrow, so you can call and clarify.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Roseey0(f): 5:39am On Jul 16, 2019
giftfromGod:
Please I will so appreciate if I can get explaination to my question ( Fears).
My period came 9th of this month , but up till now I keep spotting blood which ought not to be so. Since morning have not been my self, yes I know I have fibriod , which have been preparing my mind ahead for financially, but right now. I can not afford the cost ,

Here is my recent pelvic scan report pls kindly help as regards the spotting . What do I do?
Image not clear.
It may be the fibroid causing the spotting.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cherishyy(f): 8:01am On Jul 16, 2019
Emaaaaaaa:
@Madam cherishyy: No body is giving up ooooo. I am Still praying to God for my own BFP and hope to share my successful story soon. We only share our own personal experience. It is well!
You'll share your bfp very soon, it is well with us all. Cheers!!!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Emaaaaaaa: 11:53am On Jul 16, 2019
cherishyy:

You'll share your bfp very soon, it is well with us all. Cheers!!!
Amen
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 05DE(f): 12:27pm On Jul 16, 2019
shithapuns:

super painful periods is usually a sign of endometriosis, would suggest, you onsume plenty of avocado pear, and do the castor oil massage from end of af to 1 day b4 ovulation, also stop all carbs and sugary stuff, they worsen the pain...you may also try xxxxxx will rememebr the drug later.
clomid thins the uterine lining, u shud take clomid with baby aspirin/vasoprin....also would suggest you stop the clomid after the 3rd attempt. clomid get im own wahala too
Thank you for your suggestion. I really appreciate this I will work towards stopping all those. I look forward to the name of the drug. God bless
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 05DE(f): 12:30pm On Jul 16, 2019
tyhgfrdeswscbhf:

And before i wait for ur next lab visit,u said ur period started yesterday?

Pls try doing that banana recipe I shared, just try it let's see how it goes and anything u don't understand let me know, their is no harm in trying.

Again I wanted u to try avacodo recipe too but ur period has already started I don't know whether u can still do it

And good luck with dat
Thank you so much. I have started my third round of clomid yesterday as prescribed by my doctor. Can I still do the banana recipe after my period?

(1) (2) (3) ... (2648) (2649) (2650) (2651) (2652) (2653) (2654) ... (3054) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.