Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,037 members, 7,845,372 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 04:35 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (2666) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5431916 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2663) (2664) (2665) (2666) (2667) (2668) (2669) ... (3054) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Gloriousheart(f): 4:19pm On Aug 03, 2019
corpershun:

Hello
Please can I dm you?

Which HMO package is this and which hospital. I’m not an employee that’s why I’m asking.

Also my spouse has serious menstrual cramps that lasts even 3days after period and is more intense after the flow of blood. Blood flows for just 2days, doctor said it’s body weight, weighs 53kg.

We’ve gone to many hospitals and spent money. Scan says There’s nothing there, no endometriosis, no fibroid. Both TVS and Pelvic Scan.
though she was diagnosed with light PCOS which The doctor told us it doesn’t affect conception. We were planning IUI but finances are quite limited at the moment.

What can we do about the pain? pages back someone mentioned womb setting. Do you guys think it’ll work?

One doctor said until she takes in before it will stop, but there’s problem of low sperm count for which we’ve been using fertilaid.

Last month, the female doctor that has been giving her the injections during the crisis told us to go spiritual.

It’s really tiring.
Please advice. Thanks
Like mommdav said, go and see a very good gynaecologist or fertility hospital doctor. Add prayers to it and you will testify soon. It's not everything that is spiritual though the spiritual is very important too.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by corpershun: 7:44pm On Aug 03, 2019
Gloriousheart:

Like mommdav said, go and see a very good gynaecologist or fertility hospital doctor. Add prayers to it and you will testify soon. It's not everything that is spiritual though the spiritual is very important too.

Thank you...I have put a call through, would be changing our gynea
As for spiritual even before we were told, we’ve been haggling it out.
God knows Best.

Thanks

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by corpershun: 7:48pm On Aug 03, 2019
Mommdav:

Hmmm..please make sure you are seeing a good gynecologist. No fertility doctor will say its okay to have PCOS. PCOS does not affect conception?! Rule out ashiman syndrome/severe adhesion. That is why you need to see a good gynecologist/fertility

Okay I have decided to change the gynea. One thing I noticed is that lot of this doctors are really interested in making money. I don’t blame them though the economy isn’t helping.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by corpershun: 7:49pm On Aug 03, 2019
elizino:
@corpershun. I will advise that she also works on her diet.Cut out sugar, sugary drinks, reduce carbohydrates, eat more of proteins, fruits and vegetables. It will go a long way to reduce the symptoms she feels before and after period.
You should also do the same, and of course Prayer is key. Pray about it together as a couple and you will have victory.

We’ve been doing this but I’ll enforce it strictly henceforth. Thanks much
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by corpershun: 7:52pm On Aug 03, 2019
Ronnygold:
@corpershun, if a doctor can advice you to go spiritual please stop wasting money and face your God. I will recommend this online deliverance forum for you. You will be shocked what the Lord will do because His hands are not shorten to save you anywhere you are.

https://www.nairaland.com/4746122/online-deliverance-dreams-interpretation-god/2#71600211.

Thank you and God bless you
Igbaf post=80876937:

Hello corpershun if you are in Lagos I will like you to visit a church for prayers. While we try medically it's also advisable we look into the spiritual.
Get to egbeda,enter a bus going towards ikotun and tell the driver to stop you at ilepo alhaji in front of Eco bank. Directly opposite the bank is a 3 storey building,the church is at the third floor. Service days are on Wednesdays and Saturdays 8am. You r only required to come with your faith nothing else is needed from you. Remain blessed.

Thanks will check it out. We’ve been on spiritual even before we were told.

God bless everyone that took out time to answer. May he answer all our petitions.

Our Miracle is on the way.

9 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by partee: 10:22pm On Aug 03, 2019
nukky77:
Plz if d woman dat gave u the treatment was in Ogidi? Then u have to exercise patience, I knew many women that have giving birth through her, many with twin babies, initial scan and Doctors confirmed them negative. A woman I knew very well delivered her baby after a year and many months pregnancy in d present of d Doctor dat told her she wasn't pregnant on d day of her labour....funny enough. Due to every month droping or messes like u said, many of them delivered their babies in ten months, some in a year and some months, some in two years plus, many are lucky they don't drop or their dropping stoped early. It is called CRYPTIC PREGNANCY. The dropping has no drugs, it will stop natural then ur Tommy will protrude, until d pregnancy turns normal no scan or doc will see d baby. Go to any registered midwife to confirm the fetus heartbeat, if she confirm it, relax ur mind, purchase routine drugs at d pharmacy, stop going to d hospital, until u are due go back to dat same hospital that rejected u initial and deliver ur baby or u can register in any maternity. My dear I am telling u from experience unless there is no second heartbeat.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Prettyuche(f): 11:13pm On Aug 03, 2019
nukky77:
Plz if d woman dat gave u the treatment was in Ogidi? Then u have to exercise patience, I knew many women that have giving birth through her, many with twin babies, initial scan and Doctors confirmed them negative. A woman I knew very well delivered her baby after a year and many months pregnancy in d present of d Doctor dat told her she wasn't pregnant on d day of her labour....funny enough. Due to every month droping or messes like u said, many of them delivered their babies in ten months, some in a year and some months, some in two years plus, many are lucky they don't drop or their dropping stoped early. It is called CRYPTIC PREGNANCY. The dropping has no drugs, it will stop natural then ur Tommy will protrude, until d pregnancy turns normal no scan or doc will see d baby. Go to any registered midwife to confirm the fetus heartbeat, if she confirm it, relax ur mind, purchase routine drugs at d pharmacy, stop going to d hospital, until u are due go back to dat same hospital that rejected u initial and deliver ur baby or u can register in any maternity. My dear I am telling u from experience unless there is no second heartbeat.

If u have the child,go and do DNA test.nothing more to say

10 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mojisolani: 12:37am On Aug 04, 2019
LovethYem:

Ooh am in Ibadan ma. May God almighty bless you.

Pls whatapp me to 08027793603
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by LovethYem(f): 10:50am On Aug 04, 2019
It is my wedding anniversary today mama please shower your prayers on me that by this time next year I should celebrate it with my Twins and good Job to my husband. Your prayers mean alot to me ma.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletwins222: 11:34am On Aug 04, 2019
LovethYem:
It is my wedding anniversary today mama please shower your prayers on me that by this time next year I should celebrate it with my Twins and good Job to my husband. Your prayers mean alot to me ma.

Happy wedding anniversary dear. As you mark d anniversary today, may all your good dreams and expectations come true before this time next year. By this time next year, you shall celebrate with your adorable twins by your side in Jesus name. Amen. May God provide a miracle job for your hubby soon so that he can take proper care of u and your twins that are on their way coming into your family. Amen.
Wishing you and your hubby a remarkable wedding anniversary.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fizcoo20(m): 12:07pm On Aug 04, 2019
Tripletwins222:

Happy wedding anniversary dear. As you mark d anniversary today, may all your good dreams and expectations come true before this time next year. By this time next year, you shall celebrate with your adorable twins by your side in Jesus name. Amen. May God provide a miracle job for your hubby soon so that he can take proper care of u and your twins that are on their way coming into your family. Amen.
God will answer our prayers.
Don't give up.
God's in control.
Better job for ur hubby.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mummywifey: 12:19pm On Aug 04, 2019
It's a BFP.

The lord has done it. On my second year anniversary, I got a bfp.

Widd

Baby danced every two days.

Took evening prime rose, fertilaid and folic acid ( all thanks to this thread).

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Danny4God(m): 12:32pm On Aug 04, 2019
Mummywifey:
It's a BFP.

Widd

congratulations what God has done for you shall be permanent in jesus name

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by LovethYem(f): 12:50pm On Aug 04, 2019
Mummywifey:
It's a BFP.

Widd

Congratulations
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by LovethYem(f): 12:51pm On Aug 04, 2019
Tripletwins222:

Amen thanks so much.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by LovethYem(f): 12:52pm On Aug 04, 2019
fizcoo20:

God will answer our prayers.
Don't give up.
God's in control.
Better job for ur hubby.

Amen in Jesus name. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletwins222: 1:21pm On Aug 04, 2019
Mummywifey:
It's a BFP.

Widd

Congratulations sis!
May you carry to full term and deliver safely in Jesus name. Amen.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mummy4life1: 1:43pm On Aug 04, 2019
Mummywifey:
It's a BFP.

Widd

Congratulations dear

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Sweetnesstwins: 2:05pm On Aug 04, 2019
Happy Sunday all

The surgery was successful, and am eternally grateful for all your prayers and words of encouragement, you all make it easy for me. Five big fibroids was removed, the biggest is like the size of English pear, once again thank you, I am recovery swiftly and fine.

Good bless you all.

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Sweetnesstwins: 2:05pm On Aug 04, 2019
elizino:

The angels of the Lord shall be with you and also guide the doctors' hands , there shall be no mistakes in Jesus name .Amen

And it was so.
Thanks alot
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Sweetnesstwins: 2:06pm On Aug 04, 2019
DoubleJ19:

it will end in praise sis cos you are coming out triumphant
stay strong and positive as always

It surely ended in praise
Thanks ma

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Sweetnesstwins: 2:07pm On Aug 04, 2019
giftfromGod:

All I want to say now is congrats, because I know you will be back and better to carry your twins in your womb. God has sent his angel before you .

Amen
Thanks alot
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Sweetnesstwins: 2:07pm On Aug 04, 2019
Bunny19:
@sweetnesstwins.... Ur surgery is already a success. May all ur heart desire be fulfilled as u embark on a fresh journey towards achieving ur goal of bfp. Sprinkling a trailer load of baby dust on u.

It was indeed successful
Amen, thank you

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Sweetnesstwins: 2:09pm On Aug 04, 2019
fruitfulnathia:
Hello Sweetnesstwins, I know you are an overcomer and you are more than a conqueror. God's healing is upon you as you recover speedily from the operation. The operation is a done deal. Sending you truck loads of baby dust.

Am recovery speedily indeed.
Amen, thanks ma
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Sweetnesstwins: 2:10pm On Aug 04, 2019
Thehomemaker:
it will end in praise by God's grace.....you are in my prayers....

Thanks for your prayers, am grateful.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Sweetnesstwins: 2:12pm On Aug 04, 2019
Tripletwins222:

May God go before you to the theatre to perfect everything through the doctor in Jesus name. Amen. You shall come back safe and sound to prepare for your miracle twins that will visit you soon in Jesus name. Amen. Wishn u a successful surgery and bfp thereafter in Jesus name. Amen. Fear not dear, the Lord is with you.

Thanks ma, am grateful...everything went swiftly and am recovery fine.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cutiereborn(f): 2:16pm On Aug 04, 2019
Mummywifey:
It's a BFP.

Widd

Thank God for this good news.
Your testimony shall be permanent in Jesus's name, Amen.
Congratulations dear!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cutiereborn(f): 2:18pm On Aug 04, 2019
LovethYem:

Happy Anniversary. From your lips to God's ears. This time next year, you will be celebrating with your twins and great job for your husband, Amen

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cutiereborn(f): 2:19pm On Aug 04, 2019
Sweetnesstwins:
Happy Sunday all

The surgery was successful, and am eternally grateful for all your prayers and words of encouragement, you all make it easy for me. Five big fibroids was removed, the biggest is like the size of English pear, once again thank you, I am recovery swiftly and fine.

Good bless you all.
Thank God for a successful surgery.
Sticky baby dust to you.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mummy4life1: 2:36pm On Aug 04, 2019
Sweetnesstwins:
Happy Sunday all

Good bless you all.
Congratulations for the successful surgery. Please don't lift heavy things, don't take bath for a week, clean your body with clean towel, don't drive for now, you can only have sex after three Month, eat more fruit such as apples and pear, beans, vegetables, start taking folic acid and vitamin C, try and take 30minutes walk within the house per day. Wishing you quick recovery dear.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 2:55pm On Aug 04, 2019
Sweetnesstwins:
Happy Sunday all

Good bless you all.
Thanks to God. bfp loading grin
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ANewMumIJNAmen: 3:30pm On Aug 04, 2019
Hello mummys and daddys in the house! It's a BFP!!

God has done it for me!! I don't know how to thank him. To think that I was here last month ranting and crying. He immediately dried my tears. Thank you all for your contributions. Special thanks to mama Gloriousheart for all your kind words, may God bless you.

Widd:
- I did HSG in April, result came out and everything was fine. Then we started follecular tracking.
- My Dr placed me on clomid as I wasn't ovulating properly. He later increased the dosage. I ovulated but no conception.
- He already placed me on glucophage. He mentioned PCO. I was also constantly on folic acid.
- I cut down all carbs and almost stuffed myself with fruits and vegetables. Then proteins too. I started exercising too.
- The next cycle, Dr placed me on clomid again and gave hatching injection to aid ovulation. I ovulated. Baby danced accordingly. Few days later, he gave me progesterone injection again. When it was time for my period, it disappeared (I don't know what's chasing it LMAO)
- Then I have the most supportive, understanding and amazing hubby ever. We prayed and prayed and prayed.
- Of course my gynae Dr. is incredible. Very patient, always ready to listen. Picked my calls whenever we called. Made sure you explored the cheapest options first. Dr Ernest of Pearl Creations in rumuigbo, God bless you.

I'm just grateful to God almighty. Covenant keeping God. He has promised, he will never fail. This miracle shall go round in Jesus name, Amen.

41 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (2663) (2664) (2665) (2666) (2667) (2668) (2669) ... (3054) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: mboii(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.