Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,228 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:59 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (2686) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5402492 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2683) (2684) (2685) (2686) (2687) (2688) (2689) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by tyhgfrdeswscbhf(f): 7:11pm On Aug 24, 2019
iamfertile:

I don't know oo. I just know that its not a baby bara that its greenish & ripe.

I think because it it ripe dats is y u are not having the full effect

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by tyhgfrdeswscbhf(f): 7:12pm On Aug 24, 2019
cherishyy:

A big congratulations to you ma, affliction shall not rise again.

Thank u
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MGeey(f): 8:00pm On Aug 24, 2019
tyhgfrdeswscbhf:

Thank u

Congratulations. May God see you through. Amen.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Perculiar: 8:03pm On Aug 24, 2019
lubriderm:
Congratulations mama. Your testimony is perfected in Jesus name. Please what's the name of the products you were using ma

please do not fall for this scam ooo. can't you read between the lines that she wants to sell market.

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by JaneCedars(f): 10:52pm On Aug 24, 2019
Congratulations to the latest preggy!
The journey of the next nine months will be a smooth one for you all.
May every gtc on this platform be remembered this year. May we bring forth our bundles of joy come year 2020.

Does anyone have an idea of how much laparoscopy surgery cost? I was diagnosed for ovarian dermoid cyst on both ovaries. Herbs didn't work neither did medications work. Someone mentioned Delight hospital Ibadan to me via this platform. Do you have an idea its cost?
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Bgirl264: 5:13am On Aug 25, 2019
tyhgfrdeswscbhf:
My fellow Mama's God has done it again oooo

After last month miscarriage God heard my cry

I am pregnant again

Just said let do it home pregnancy test and boo
Congratulations Mama, God will keep you and your baby safe.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iamfertile(f): 9:32am On Aug 25, 2019
tyhgfrdeswscbhf:

it later purge me even till now. I couldn't go to church because of it. Happy Sunday to us
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iamfertile(f): 9:33am On Aug 25, 2019
tyhgfrdeswscbhf:

mama, have you use it before
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iamfertile(f): 9:48am On Aug 25, 2019
Nicejo:
@ Iamfertile, the one to the right of that bitter mellon is the back of kolanut shell. I boiled all together, took for two days, couldn't complete three days becsuse the frequency of going to toilet was too much for me.
To the glory and honour of God, I went for sono HSG after and my tube are now patent. Use the herb prayerfully and it will work for you by God's grace. I got all those herbs around 700 naira.

mama, I have a question- i've used the combo for complete 3days now so i was wondering if i can I put the remaining epo igi combo(water) inside bottle & keep in the fridge till weekend?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by shithapuns: 12:00pm On Aug 25, 2019
Annabechick:

His sperm count is 13m/ 3.2ml
WHO standard is 15m/ml for sperm count, hopefully you know other parameters are also necessary for sperm to be classified as good, not just count alone, morphology, motility etc, you could google those and xchk his semen to be sure its ok too. he also needs to work on boosting his count, as its below WHO standard

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by tyhgfrdeswscbhf(f): 2:45pm On Aug 25, 2019
iamfertile:

it later purge me even till now. I couldn't go to church because of it.
Happy Sunday to us

KK
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Omojudy: 3:38pm On Aug 25, 2019
Hi mamas.
Does anyone still remember me?
I hope not. I hope all my classmates are now graduates.
I love you all. Sorry I haven’t been commenting much.
http://astrongnigerianwoman./

6 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by princess100(f): 3:41pm On Aug 25, 2019
tyhgfrdeswscbhf:

I am pregnant again

congrats sis.....
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nicejo: 3:44pm On Aug 25, 2019
iamfertile:

mama, I have a question- i've used the combo for complete 3days now so i was wondering if i can I put the remaining epo igi combo(water) inside bottle & keep in the fridge till weekend?

I took the combination for just 2days and that was all. I think that 3days you've taken the combo is ok, just dispose the rest and allow your system to rest.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by flexiblegrl: 4:28pm On Aug 25, 2019
Nicejo:

I took the combination for just 2days and that was all. I think that 3days you've taken the combo is ok, just dispose the rest and allow your system to rest.
Blessed mama in the hou, pls, I need the names of things to buy for this tubal blockage..I know epo igi obi, and egusi bara, but i don't know the rest..I have the pictures but I can't risk them selling me the wrong herb. Pls help..I need to get it tomorrow. God bless

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by flexiblegrl: 4:29pm On Aug 25, 2019
veneza:
I bought mine already, everything cost me 500naira but I would like to know the time of cycle to take it because am already in cycle day 18, thanks.
mama, pls help me with the names. God bless you.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iamfertile(f): 4:38pm On Aug 25, 2019
Nicejo:

OK,mama. thank you. may God answer us soon
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iamfertile(f): 4:42pm On Aug 25, 2019
flexiblegrl:
mama, pls help me with the names. God bless you.

Epo igi obi
ewe asunrin
potash(kaun bulala). use little
ori (sheabutter)
bara
you can check page 2680. there mama Nicejo analysed how she use it
best of luck mama

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by LMay(f): 5:03pm On Aug 25, 2019
tyhgfrdeswscbhf:

I am pregnant again

Congratulations mama!!!! This is good news. Please discuss with your doctor to commence you on progesterone injection and suppositories asap given your history.

Cheers!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nicejo: 5:13pm On Aug 25, 2019
iamfertile:

OK,mama. thank you. may God answer us soon

Amen o

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by flexiblegrl: 5:20pm On Aug 25, 2019
iamfertile:

Epo igi obi
ewe asunrin
potash(kaun bulala). use little
ori (sheabutter)
bara
you can check page 2680. there mama Nicejo analysed how she use it
best of luck mama
thank you ma

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by JaneCedars(f): 12:29am On Aug 26, 2019
[Abeg help a sister. I await a response to my post. Have a great week.

quote author=JaneCedars post=81578757]Congratulations to the latest preggy!
The journey of the next nine months will be a smooth one for you all.
May every gtc on this platform be remembered this year. May we bring forth our bundles of joy come year 2020.

Does anyone have an idea of how much laparoscopy surgery cost? I was diagnosed for ovarian dermoid cyst on both ovaries. Herbs didn't work neither did medications work. Someone mentioned Delight hospital Ibadan to me via this platform. Do you have an idea its cost?
Thanks. [/quote]
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Roseey0(f): 10:50am On Aug 26, 2019
successfulhadi22:
yea that was d first drugs I used after then bromocriptine no changes that's y I switch to vitex d Brest milk has reduce but I want it to gp completely
Whats the dosage of vitex you take
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Roseey0(f): 10:52am On Aug 26, 2019
mercylord:
Goodevening mamas, I was here last WK or so, complaining of my AF which showed for only 3 daz without d usual thick blood, breast was tender b4 and after af even now but no sore nipples, am on 28 cycle. my AF is always 5 daz wt thick bloods and cramps, I did d banana recipe this month, I did home pt negative, went for scan BC I was having pelvic and pain .but it showed uterine fibroid of 42mmx41mm, . to be frank since DAT day I have bin asking God y me..... a good mama here adviced me to calm down ND c a doc, I have seen a gyna, treated infection wt dh, taken drugs for hormones, dh checked his sperm which is okay, Now since yesterday night I couldn't sleep well, feeling restless,cudnt lie down wt my tommy, and it feels its swollen up, then this morning I started having cramps only to check and c blood again, I took para for d cramps but since 9 am till now almost 5pm I saw just little stain on my pad, plz mamas has anyone wt fibroid issue or without experienced this b4, wat did u take , am on folic acid wt b 12, omega 3, my vit e finished last WK with zinc....

Did the period eventually come?
It's the fibroids causing you bloatedness
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Bgirl264: 12:31pm On Aug 26, 2019
cherishyy:

I pray you get your desired job.
Thank you very much Ma, I am truly grateful for your support, God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by successfulhadi22(f): 1:31pm On Aug 26, 2019
Roseey0:

Whats the dosage of vitex you take
two in d morning,two in d evening I combine it with vitamin b6

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Omojudy: 2:33pm On Aug 26, 2019
tyhgfrdeswscbhf:

I am pregnant again

Congratulations dear.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Ayun(f): 6:04pm On Aug 26, 2019
tyhgfrdeswscbhf:

I am pregnant again

Congratulations mama.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Perculiar: 9:39am On Aug 27, 2019
I sha continued my life and was praying. Though I work offshores so I was hardly in town(atimes a month out of town, other times 2month). But anytime I saw my period, I would wail. I joined a fertility boost challenge in Nov 2018. They told us to buy fertile aid, royal jelly, baking soda, vit e,d and some other supplements. I was taking them religiously, in dec, I had the ewcm, I was so happy. I and DH turned the house upside down with DTD. I saw my period that month and i wailed again. At a point, I stopped with the royal jelly because it was too expensive and finishes every 15days. I sha continued the EPO and vit e but stopped when it finished. I even bought omodara from this platform. Took it once and I was in severe cramps, I stopped immediately. In May, I met a lady at the airport, we got talking and she talked to me about herbal doctor who gave her herbs for infection and also gave her brother's wife herbs for conception and stuffs. I got interested. I contacted him and he said he was going to do herbs for me for for fibroid,infection and ovarian cyst and the herbs would help me conceive. I paid he sent two bottles with some powders and tablets. One.ofthe bottles was the fibroid, the other was for the ovarian cyst /infection.

please sis, i sent you a pm. kindly respond.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Perculiar: 9:45am On Aug 27, 2019
LovethYem:

congratulation no evil shall befall you,safe delivery. Please what is the name of that herb you use for dermoid cyst if i get it to.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by twinboyandgirl: 10:55am On Aug 27, 2019
Hello sis. I haven't seen any PM o. You know NL can be funny with this PM thing. You can try and send again. If it comes as an email notification, I'd reply the email.

Perculiar:
I sha continued my life and was praying. Though I work offshores so I was hardly in town(atimes a month out of town, other times 2month). But anytime I saw my period, I would wail. I joined a fertility boost challenge in Nov 2018. They told us to buy fertile aid, royal jelly, baking soda, vit e,d and some other supplements. I was taking them religiously, in dec, I had the ewcm, I was so happy. I and DH turned the house upside down with DTD. I saw my period that month and i wailed again. At a point, I stopped with the royal jelly because it was too expensive and finishes every 15days. I sha continued the EPO and vit e but stopped when it finished. I even bought omodara from this platform. Took it once and I was in severe cramps, I stopped immediately. In May, I met a lady at the airport, we got talking and she talked to me about herbal doctor who gave her herbs for infection and also gave her brother's wife herbs for conception and stuffs. I got interested. I contacted him and he said he was going to do herbs for me for for fibroid,infection and ovarian cyst and the herbs would help me conceive. I paid he sent two bottles with some powders and tablets. One.ofthe bottles was the fibroid, the other was for the ovarian cyst /infection.

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by folash: 11:14am On Aug 27, 2019
Omojudy:
Hi mamas.
Does anyone still remember me?
I hope not. I hope all my classmates are now graduates.
I love you all. Sorry I haven’t been commenting much.
https://astrongnigeranwoman..com/2019/08/welcome-to-my-weird-beautiful-world.html
I remember you mama....Good to hear from you

BTW your blog seems to have been moved, and can't seem to find your Facebook page when I searched for it

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2683) (2684) (2685) (2686) (2687) (2688) (2689) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.