Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,763 members, 7,817,106 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:54 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (2710) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5404461 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2707) (2708) (2709) (2710) (2711) (2712) (2713) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by eniedo92(f): 8:34am On Oct 25, 2019
Morning mama's am new here I need ur help pls how much is hormonal balances test note having trying to get pregnant for another baby since and no lock yet HV done all necessary scan yet ntn wrong with me for like 4month my period stopped and came back again now am not sure if am ovulating or not help mama's

Pls note I notice since last year I HV high BP and am just 28years and ifako ijaye doctor act as if they don't care and told me I shld continue to use drug but the gynaecologist told me that is not right they HV to dig deep y having BP at this age and I just weight 82kg don't knw what to do again.

Babies dust on all of us ijn

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletwins222: 8:41am On Oct 25, 2019
iamhistreasure:

Ma please send to me, *********@gmail.com

Sent!

Pls, other mamas that already have d ebook "It starts with the eggs" should assist in sending to others please.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by urcutecrush(f): 9:13am On Oct 25, 2019
Rocktation:

Are you ovulating?

And I don't mean whether you feel this and that every month or you see this color of that or that your period comes every particular date. Noo...

Have you monitored and actually saw from the investigation, that a dominant egg got released?
Thanks I will go see a gynecologist
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by urcutecrush(f): 9:21am On Oct 25, 2019
Truechic:

Pls work with a gynae or a fertility doctor. It will save you time instead of guessing what could be the issue.
Yes that is true.I will just go to a Gynea to avoid geuss work.Thanks
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by giftfromGod(f): 9:28am On Oct 25, 2019
bettylizzy:
My location is far I soul have recommend FMC Gusau, Zamfara state. I did mine there and I can tell you its a good place for surgery and with less than #70k, surgery and medications re sorted.

Thanks for your concern , I appreciate ma.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by giftfromGod(f): 9:31am On Oct 25, 2019
eniedo92:
Morning mama's am new here I need ur help pls how much is hormonal balances test note having trying to get pregnant for another baby since and no lock yet HV done all necessary scan yet ntn wrong with me for like 4month my period stopped and came back again now am not sure if am ovulating or not help mama's

Pls note I notice since last year I HV high BP and am just 28years and ifako ijaye doctor act as if they don't care and told me I shld continue to use drug but the gynaecologist told me that is not right they HV to dig deep y having BP at this age and I just weight 82kg don't knw what to do again.

Babies dust on all of us ijn

The place I did my scan two days back told me hormonal profile is 10k. It located at iyana ipaja . The lab is facing directly Eco bank .
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by giftfromGod(f): 9:35am On Oct 25, 2019
folash:

Go to LASUTH in ikeja if you are in Lagos.
In LASUTH, you would see a gynae on the very first day of your visit. Just go straight to their clinic, register, and you would see a gynae that same day.

Thanks for your help ma. Family are all saying I should go to Ifako , that they can still attend to me faster. Let hope for the best there.

To all that contributed am on my knees saying thank you. God bless you all.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Heebucun(f): 10:19am On Oct 25, 2019
Good morning mamas.Has anyone used doxcyline for 14days for PID.That is the standard treatment for it when i checked it from Google but am thinking 14days is too much and what other antibiotics can be added as well.
N.B: I have taken 8days injection with drugs prior when i did hvs and i have moderate growth of stapyloccocus and candida albican but that seems to battle the infection and not the one that has already entered the reproductive system am just worried that i have been carrying PID for 9 months and hope it will not have any permanent damage to my reproductive system.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by folash: 12:26pm On Oct 25, 2019
giftfromGod:

Thanks for your help ma. Family are all saying I should go to Ifako , that they can still attend to me faster. Let hope for the best there.

To all that contributed am on my knees saying thank you. God bless you all.
Alright then. Hoping for the best for you.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Hermeknorr(f): 12:44pm On Oct 25, 2019
Sorry sis, hope you feel much more better now.Take care and be good
giftfromGod:

I appreciate your response ma. This thing almost killed me yesterday. I was rush to the hospital around 1am and with what I saw last night, I want this bastard out fast as possible.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 12:45pm On Oct 25, 2019
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by giftfromGod(f): 3:48pm On Oct 25, 2019
Hermeknorr:
Sorry sis, hope you feel much more better now.Take care and be good

Am improving , though still having this sharp pain as if something want to pull out below my abodmen. Some time I have to use my hand to support that part. You don't know how this your reach out mean to me, God bless you for this. I appreciate ma.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Hermeknorr(f): 7:59pm On Oct 25, 2019
Hope its not Etopic pregnancy sha. The symptoms and all.I,ll advice you to check well and not let one hospital use you as practicals
giftfromGod:

Am improving , though still having this sharp pain as if something want to pull out below my abodmen. Some time I have to use my hand to support that part. You don't know how this your reach out mean to me, God bless you for this. I appreciate ma.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by giftfromGod(f): 9:30pm On Oct 25, 2019
Hermeknorr:
Hope its not Etopic pregnancy sha. The symptoms and all.I,ll advice you to check well and not let one hospital use you as practicals

Hmm this is another angle oh. Never thought of it. Although I did my period 5th of this month which lasted for five days.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Hope777: 10:14am On Oct 26, 2019
Please can someone recommend the best urologist in lagos. I really need help. Thanks
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletwins222: 11:22am On Oct 26, 2019
sad
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by migeoart(f): 1:16pm On Oct 26, 2019
Tripletwins222:

Sent!

Pls, other mamas that already have d ebook "It starts with the eggs" should assist in sending to others please.
pls i need the book too my email is drmon96@gmail.com
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nykeeola: 3:43pm On Oct 26, 2019
migeoart:
pls i need the book too my email is drmon96@gmail.com

Sent

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by miracletoday: 6:01pm On Oct 26, 2019
Flakky26:
My period stop for more than 3years. Doc ask me to do a prolactin test, it cane out to be 200. He prescribe dostinex to be used twice in a week.

Pls can u share your experience of using dostinex.

Pls go ahead and use it.Victory is yours with it.I had high prolactin early in d year, almost reaching 150 at a point, used dostinex 2ce Wkly.I didn't even buy a second pack. Its very normal now, tho I still used cabergoline for a month after testing.
no unbearable side effect, just sluggishness and feel like peeing every time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Adebizzy(f): 8:06am On Oct 27, 2019
Good morning sabi mamas,please can I take serrapeptase while on period .thanks
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ejinna: 9:05am On Oct 27, 2019
I have come back here to give all the glory to Almighty God! The Lord blesses my family with a beautiful baby girl on 15th of last month after almost 4 years of marriage.

I always find it very difficult to contribute on this thread or give answer to any question, the reason is because my case is spiritual, my own household wicked powers. I won't burge you with long story here as I have opened a thread where I will be giving my testimony bit by bit cos it's a long story.

Wedding Nov 2015, I conceived the following month January 2016 I lost it. I quickly went to a sound gynaecologist, he did a comprehensive test on me, with drugs and everything, I spent over 150k in that hospital, but then I realized the doc was using me for experiment. That was the last money and last hospital I wen to on this issue

I started paying attention to my dreams which I found very difficult to understand then. I will see a woman when my period is almost due coming to tell me there is nothing in my womb, then period will come, constant feeding in the dream, sex in the dream, this sex was actually used to introduce serpents into my body, I never knew what it was, towards the end of my period something will move to my lower abdomen with serious pains I won't be able to seat nor stand then period will come. So many that I can't explain here, I decided to go for deliverance at popular deliverance ground in this country, I don't want to mention name, after the 3 days the attack in creased. I started seeing blood in the dream and so many things until April last year when a mama here moniker Godsent who battle spiritual problem too, I followed all she said and connected to the man of God God used for her, funny enough all my deliverance was online, no face to face cos I stay in Enugu and the servant of God is in Lagos. Through May own dreams , God used him to bring me out from graveyard where they bury barren women in my lineage. The attack almost became physical with the real power behind it, but Jesus never fails. They tried to put fibroids in my womb but I defecated it, even cancer to eat up the womb but God of Elijah was with me. At the time He shown that I was going to conceive, God did it that time, they tried to attack the pregnancy but they failed, even the delivery day, and now I'm a joyful mother to a beautiful princess.

Lessons: I pay attention to my dreams and realized it wasn't ordinary
I never wasted money at the hospital
I have very strong faith that all powers belongs to God.

I pray that God will open your eyes to the real problem behind your waiting, I'd medical God will direct you to a good hospital where He will help the doctors to help you and you will carry your babies and if spiritual, heaven will direct you to His true servant and not demonic prophet who will steal your glory and money in Jesus name.

Thank you all and God bless you.

Ronnygold please can I get ur contact pls

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ejinna: 9:10am On Oct 27, 2019
ejinna:
I have come back here to give all the glory to Almighty God! The Lord blesses my family with a beautiful baby girl on 15th of last month after almost 4 years of marriage.

I always find it very difficult to contribute on this thread or give answer to any question, the reason is because my case is spiritual, my own household wicked powers. I won't burge you with long story here as I have opened a thread where I will be giving my testimony bit by bit cos it's a long story.

Wedding Nov 2015, I conceived the following month January 2016 I lost it. I quickly went to a sound gynaecologist, he did a comprehensive test on me, with drugs and everything, I spent over 150k in that hospital, but then I realized the doc was using me for experiment. That was the last money and last hospital I wen to on this issue

I started paying attention to my dreams which I found very difficult to understand then. I will see a woman when my period is almost due coming to tell me there is nothing in my womb, then period will come, constant feeding in the dream, sex in the dream, this sex was actually used to introduce serpents into my body, I never knew what it was, towards the end of my period something will move to my lower abdomen with serious pains I won't be able to seat nor stand then period will come. So many that I can't explain here, I decided to go for deliverance at popular deliverance ground in this country, I don't want to mention name, after the 3 days the attack in creased. I started seeing blood in the dream and so many things until April last year when a mama here moniker Godsent who battle spiritual problem too, I followed all she said and connected to the man of God God used for her, funny enough all my deliverance was online, no face to face cos I stay in Enugu and the servant of God is in Lagos. Through May own dreams , God used him to bring me out from graveyard where they bury barren women in my lineage. The attack almost became physical with the real power behind it, but Jesus never fails. They tried to put fibroids in my womb but I defecated it, even cancer to eat up the womb but God of Elijah was with me. At the time He shown that I was going to conceive, God did it that time, they tried to attack the pregnancy but they failed, even the delivery day, and now I'm a joyful mother to a beautiful princess.

Lessons: I pay attention to my dreams and realized it wasn't ordinary
I never wasted money at the hospital
I have very strong faith that all powers belongs to God.

I pray that God will open your eyes to the real problem behind your waiting, I'd medical God will direct you to a good hospital where He will help the doctors to help you and you will carry your babies and if spiritual, heaven will direct you to His true servant and not demonic prophet who will steal your glory and money in Jesus name.

Thank you all and God bless you.

Ronnygold please can I get ur contact pls
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ejinna: 9:36am On Oct 27, 2019
pls can @Ronnygold contact me via 08171670195. I will appreciate. Congrats and thank God for ur gift.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Hermeknorr(f): 10:08am On Oct 27, 2019
Good day ma'am, is the serrapeptase still available. I am interested[Qquote author=Mommdav post=79639454]

Sorry sweet...just seen this. I don't know what you can replace it with but I can give it to you for 10k instead of 13k.

Bfp to you in Jesus name[/quote]
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by happymummy(f): 3:48pm On Oct 27, 2019
[quote author=ejinna post=83498079][/quote]

Congrats mama
My love to princess
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Ronnygold(f): 5:02pm On Oct 27, 2019
I'm just seeing this. I will send you a message.
ejinna:
pls can @Ronnygold contact me via 08171670195. I will appreciate. Congrats and thank God for ur gift.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Ronnygold(f): 5:08pm On Oct 27, 2019
Hello blessed mothers in the house. Below is the link to my life changing testimony on how God delivered me from barrenness. I'm still on it. It's a long and deep story, but I will finish it by God's grace.

https://www.nairaland.com/5458473/dealing-powers-behind-barrenness-life/1#83467608
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iamhistreasure: 6:39pm On Oct 27, 2019
Tripletwins222:

Sent!

Received, thank u ma
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iamhistreasure: 6:42pm On Oct 27, 2019
Tripletwins222:

Sent!

Kindly modify so I can take down my email address. Thank you
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletwins222: 8:08pm On Oct 27, 2019
iamhistreasure:

Kindly modify so I can take down my email address. Thank you

Done!

(1) (2) (3) ... (2707) (2708) (2709) (2710) (2711) (2712) (2713) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.