Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:18 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (2815) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5410297 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2812) (2813) (2814) (2815) (2816) (2817) (2818) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MummyHalo(f): 3:19pm On Jul 11, 2020
cyntybabe:
Good morning everyone, i ran a home pregnancy test and it showed this, one clear line & one faint line. What does this result says? Waiting for your reply.
Congratulations!!! God is faithful!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Chili89: 3:43pm On Jul 11, 2020
cyntybabe:
Good morning everyone, i ran a home pregnancy test and it showed this, one clear line & one faint line. What does this result says? Waiting for your reply.
Congratulations sis!!
I'm next in line for this kind of miracle ijn.

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by TinaJoe(f): 4:35pm On Jul 11, 2020
cyntybabe:

Congrats dear.i pray that the gud Lord that blessed you.will do same for us.
waiting for ur WIDD

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by miraclebaby: 7:46pm On Jul 11, 2020
cyntybabe:
Congrats
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by helpsomeone: 9:05pm On Jul 11, 2020
Good evening house.
For solution to any of these ailments:
Fallopian tube blockage.
Homonal Imbalance.
Vaginal discharge.
Irregular menstrual flow/pain..
God is using us to solve the problem with natural herb. Can be reached on WhatsApp +2347018251533
Calls: 09078362447
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletwins222: 10:41pm On Jul 11, 2020
sad sad
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Oluwatise19: 10:47pm On Jul 11, 2020
Good Evening Mothers, please who know a good hospital or lab where I can get Hysteroscopy done in Lagos? A professional who he/she is good . probably with price range. Thank You.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cinderellashoes(f): 11:04pm On Jul 11, 2020
Cc Tripletwins222

Please go through her page and friend list. Scam page usually have few pictures or a pattern you might detect. There are several of them on Facebook, saying things like they need money for their children or even a cup of garri. However, there might still be a few genuine people online who truly need help. Also, wait a while before you send anything to her, study her page for a few days or probe her a bit.

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by giftfromGod(f): 11:17pm On Jul 11, 2020
[quote author=Tripletwins222 post=91621466]Good evening all!
Pls, I need your candid advice on this..
Please thread carefully.
If you must help out, do not use your personal account to send the cash. Can you Trace to see , if you both are in same group.
Most likely TTC related . Some people use what we do not have at the moment to scam us emotionally or financially. In all, let your spirit lead you.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Howyeh(f): 8:53am On Jul 12, 2020
MummyHalo:

Thank you ma. Amen to your prayers.
May God cause you to testify soonest, amen
Amen IJN
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by knowhowk: 9:22am On Jul 12, 2020
It's a matter of time ,TTC/ Infertility soonest shall be over .For Alternative natural solution .Visit www.gardennaturalhealth.com
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletwins222: 10:20am On Jul 12, 2020
cinderellashoes:
Cc Tripletwins222

Please go through her page and friend list. Scam page usually have few pictures or a pattern you might detect. There are several of them on Facebook, saying things like they need money for their children or even a cup of garri. However, there might still be a few genuine people online who truly need help. Also, wait a while before you send anything to her, study her page for a few days or probe her a bit.

Thanks for your inputs sis.
I've just gone through her page and she has a lot of pictures there including her hubby's pix. They even look wealthy on the pictures. Just found out that both of us are in the same fertility support groups and some other groups. What baffles me is how she sent a friend request and immediately I accepted, she started asking for help. That means that was why she sent me the friend request.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletwins222: 10:34am On Jul 12, 2020
sad
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletwins222: 10:36am On Jul 12, 2020
[quote author=giftfromGod post=91622238][/quote]

Thank you sis.
I've checked and found out that we're in the same fertility support groups and some other groups. One needs to be careful in this TTC journey as wicked people can use what you need to scam you as you said. I've come across them on Facebook many times. Some will tell you to go and donate to a motherless babies home. They will send you the account details of the so called motherless babies home. If you don't comply within few days, so so things will happen to them not me.
God knows my mind and He knows the sacrifices I've made while on this GTC journey. I pray He sees us through.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Bamavalon: 10:41am On Jul 12, 2020
sometimes they hack people's account for this type of scam
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Meeenah(f): 11:29am On Jul 12, 2020
Bamavalon:
Exactly. It may even be a hacker.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by giftfromGod(f): 12:34pm On Jul 12, 2020
Tripletwins222:

Thank you sis.
I've checked and found out that we're in the same fertility support groups and some other groups. One needs to be careful in this TTC journey as wicked people can use what you need to scam you as you said. I've come across them on Facebook many times. Some will tell you to go and donate to a motherless babies home. They will send you the account details of the so called motherless babies home. If you don't comply within few days, so so things will happen to them not me.
God knows my mind and He knows the sacrifices I've made while on this GTC journey. I pray He sees us through.

I knew it.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by giftfromGod(f): 12:38pm On Jul 12, 2020
Bamavalon:

You could be right .
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by RipVanWink: 1:29pm On Jul 12, 2020
Tripletwins222:

I've just gone through her page and she has a lot of pictures there including her hubby's pix. They even look wealthy on the pictures. Just found out that both of us are in the same fertility support groups and some other groups. What baffles me is how she sent a friend request and immediately I accepted, she started asking for help. That means that was why she sent me the friend request.

does she have a real sounding name on fb?.. and same name in fertility group?.. if yes..tell her to send her account details, if the names match, then she is likely real.

on on nairaland, scam beggars boku, they send pm first
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cinderellashoes(f): 1:33pm On Jul 12, 2020
Tripletwins222:

Okay, since it's a genuine page, you can help her if you can but she may just keep asking for more things or become a pest. You can help her with a little something if you can or feel that she truly needs it.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nma4eva(f): 2:18pm On Jul 12, 2020
Go to Echo Lab at Ikeja, you won't feel much pain.

Oluwatise19:
Good Evening Mothers, please who know a good hospital or lab where I can get Hysteroscopy done in Lagos? A professional who he/she is good . probably with price range. Thank You.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by tonee45: 2:19pm On Jul 12, 2020
Is there any hope for a woman 43 years old to still conceive and have babies, after one fibroid surgery (4yrs ago) and now diagnosed with PCOS? Pls doctors or experience persons in the advice. Thanks. (Serious/matured minded)���
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nma4eva(f): 2:26pm On Jul 12, 2020
You can try our Magical Pad, wearing it for a week or 2, twice daily will make your Menses to flow well and also restore your irregular period.
You can reach me on 08091442223.

horlla:
Good Evening Mamas, Please what could be the reasons for having thick big dark red clots during menstruation. I have been ttc for 6months. Please help me to understand what could be wrong with. My menses has also not bee regular
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by shadow88(f): 2:52pm On Jul 12, 2020
Twinee08:
Send me a pm
I want mummies to help me thank @Twinee08,she fulfilled her promise by wiping away my sorrowful tears
Thanks for the cash ma,I am extremely grateful God bless your more ma
I pray this day that God will continue to protect the baby and more children from above shall surround your table
Ma,you will never lack good things and the God Lord will not forsake you at the point of your need
Mummies help me appreciate her

12 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iamhistreasure: 4:35pm On Jul 12, 2020
shadow88:
I want mummies to help me thank @Twinee08,she fulfilled her promise by wiping away my sorrowful tears
Thanks for the cash ma,I am extremely grateful God bless your more ma
I pray this day that God will continue to protect the baby and more children from above shall surround your table
Ma,you will never lack good things and the God Lord will not forsake you at the point of your need
Mummies help me appreciate her

God bless you ma.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Flourishing19(f): 6:36am On Jul 13, 2020
A big congratulations to MummyHalo and cyntybabe. May you carry to term and deliver safely.

Twinnie08, God bless you. Regards to your LO.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by prettmum(f): 11:52am On Jul 13, 2020
Please my beautiful mamas, please how much does abdominal scan copy in Lagos.....baby dust to us
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by jom28gy(m): 12:04pm On Jul 13, 2020
Arlington:
Hello everyone,

I wanted to start this for women who are still waiting for a child, who have tried for a long time, have suffered miscarriages, still births  and  are trying to find alternative ways of having a child.

In our culture it is really difficult to talk about this as people are ashamed or don't know who to trust  and are just generally confused. I have suffered 2 miscarriages and i am still on this journey i believe that i will  smileybe a mother some day.

We believe in Nigeria after 2 years  and no child you have major issues especially from your village but i know that is not always true.

So please come in let us support one another we can pray together, share ideas  seek advice and get advice  and travel this road together dont suffer in silence don't cry alone anymore let us help each other, until the day we carry our bundle of joy.
(My own bundle of joy was born December 2010 nothing is impossible with God)
how you take do it?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by jehovalives: 2:37pm On Jul 13, 2020
Twinee08:
Send me a pm
thank you ma may God always bless u n urs. Pls mummies help me thank @twinee08 for being such a blessing even more than I expected God will surely bless u more than u expect. Thank u.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletwins222: 2:58pm On Jul 13, 2020
Thanks to @cinderallashoes, giftfromGod, RipVanWink, Bamavallon and Meeenah for your candid advice. I'm really grateful.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sugah: 5:00pm On Jul 13, 2020
tonee45:
Is there any hope for a woman 43 years old to still conceive and have babies, after one fibroid surgery (4yrs ago) and now diagnosed with PCOS? Pls doctors or experience persons in the advice. Thanks. (Serious/matured minded)���
YES!! PCOS is a small issue that can be treated with medication and she’d conceive but the couple have to both see a gynecologist immediately and start treatment so she can conceive (and hopefully the fibroids don’t grow back).

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iamfertile(f): 9:58pm On Jul 13, 2020
MummyHalo:
It was mid year thanksgiving in church today. I'm grateful for life and all the little blessings. Most of all, I'm thankful to God I finally got a BFP!
Yes, God did it!!!
I pray that this same blessing shall go round each and everyone of us here. Amen.

WIDD:
I was diagnosed with High prolactin earlier this year. Before then I had done my own independent hormonal assay twice that gave conflicting results(please while TTC, use good hospital/labs. Preferably, see a good gynaecologist). The doctor placed me on parlodel to help reduce my prolactin levels. On my own, I started taking vit E 1000iu and vitamin B6 100mg per day. I took them throughout my cycle the first month as I was more interested in reducing the hormone. I also did ewedu therapy in addition to these.
At the end of the first month I tested again and the level had reduced drastically. The doctor just reduced the dosage of the parlodel to maintain the level( I took this reduced dosage till I was confirmed pregnant). I also continued vit E CD 1 till ovulation and vit B6 from after ovulation to about CD 25 as I read here.

One month after reducing the hormones, I did not get pregnant. I didn't know if I was ovulating. The doctor was meant to place me on clomid but he was stalling as he didn't believe the hormones would reduce under one month. He wanted me to test again.
The next cycle, I decided to try okra water to help stimulate ovulation. I soaked okra in water overnight and drank the water the next morning. I did this from CD 3 till cd8. I also got okra leaves with which I prepared okra soup and I was eating this everyday till CD 14. I still continued my folic acid and vitamins. I tracked my follicles that cycle and found out I ovulated. Another thing I did was to have sex every other day immediately after my period.

Above all, we prayed. On children's day, I bought "children's day gift" for my child. I told DH to do same and we prayed over the items.

Truly, it was God that showed up for us. He orchestrated everything in His own time. I pray that He shows up for everyone of us and bless us as our hearts desire. Amen

congrats sis. may u carry to term injn

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2812) (2813) (2814) (2815) (2816) (2817) (2818) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.