Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,438 members, 7,819,607 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:59 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (2889) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5408491 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2886) (2887) (2888) (2889) (2890) (2891) (2892) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cherishyy(f): 8:07am On Apr 10, 2021
redgem:

Amen... I pray this prayer with you

Good evening Mama's, I'm 5 days late, took pregnancy test this morning with pt strip and it was negative. The day my period was to start, I had abdominal pain for 5mins, could not move, just laid on the bed. I've been feeling on and off slight cramps like my period is about to start yet nothing. Sometimes I feel wet down there but when I check, it's just cm. What could be wrong please?

You could be pregnant grin have you done a blood test? Like Mama said, avoid lifting heavy things for now. You'll testify.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletwins222: 8:10am On Apr 10, 2021
mumchristine:

My wonderful mama triplets, I knew you would check on me that was why I came online �. The day of the procedure, the gynae wasn't around, we were asked to check back on Thursday. The main issue we had that made us go see a gynae, was sperm leakage after sex. Everything flows out , not semen o, like people say, as in all the sperm will just be on the bed no matter the style. And our gynae was telling us it's not sperm but semen, that we cannot see sperm .And even after raising leg for 1 hour, as soon as I get up, the remaining one inside, flows out and it continues like that even if I sneeze. My gynae prescribed some antibiotics for us which we took during my period and then I took aidan, uziza seed and uda also, during my period and stopped. Then we baby danced on the day I was meant to go for the procedure and no single sperm came out, infact, we were surprised, then we tried again, same thing. It was a miracle o. We now decided to see how this week goes, if it remains that way, then we will back it up with prayers since I don't have issues with ovulation and it's my ovulation period. We go back next month if nothing happens, but we pray for a miracle. Thank you so much for being there. I'll keep praying for you. God bless you and all TTC mum. Mamas please pray for me for a bfp, this month makes it 8 years of ttc with failed ivf
I really need a miracle. God bless us all.

It is well dear.
May God crown all your efforts this month with BFP in Jesus name. Amen.
Hmmmmm! 8 years and still waiting. I know it's not easy but God never fails. He will make you smile soon in Jesus name. Amen.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by redgem(f): 11:19am On Apr 10, 2021
cherishyy:

You could be pregnant grin have you done a blood test? Like Mama said, avoid lifting heavy things for now. You'll testify.

I have not done blood test yet... I'm scared I'd be disappointed
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nma4eva(f): 11:22am On Apr 10, 2021
Don't be dear, may you get the goodnews you are desiring for �

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nma4eva(f): 11:23am On Apr 10, 2021
May God show everyone here in need of a baby early mercy, by granting you BFP.
To boost ovulation, please always chew 2 carrots and 1 cucumber every morning 2 hours before you eat once your period stops till after your ovulation. Somtimes our body needs break from drugs and medications. Track with Ovulation Predict Kit too.

I have Ovulation Predict Kit to track your ovulation, WhatsApp 08091442223. Our Locations are Lagos, PH and Abuja, we deliver nationwide.

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cherishyy(f): 11:28am On Apr 10, 2021
redgem:

You will not smiley
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Adexmerry: 11:38am On Apr 10, 2021
Tripletwins222:

Amen! Amen!! Amen!!!
Thanks dear. Hope you're bouncing with your lo(s)? I pray for God's protection all through in Jesus name. Amen.

I really can't wait for this testimony to manifest in my life and that of every awaiting family been represented here.

I sent you a mail sis @Adexmerry, please kindly respond.
.. I'm really bouncing to the Glory of God. thanks .. I've replied your mail.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Oluwatosinbode(f): 11:54am On Apr 10, 2021
@Adexmerry I also message you but you didn't reply. pls I would like to chat with you
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by redgem(f): 12:33pm On Apr 10, 2021
cherishyy:

You will not smiley

Âmen... Thanks mama

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Adadajiki909: 8:36pm On Apr 10, 2021
Good evening .pls who has used nordica.asaba.
What's the price for ivf and success rate.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by miracletoday: 7:32am On Apr 11, 2021
Morning mothers, it s been while here. Pls has anyone tried feloklear for PID, tubal blockage and sperm leakage.?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by goldtosure: 6:17pm On Apr 11, 2021
Tutu82:

Can you recommend anyone?.I come into the country just twice a year and with this covid July is out of the picture that’s why am looking for one that stays open over the December holidays.

Mama it's difficult for me to recommend o. Please read through previous posts by other mamas here and in the IVF thread to enable you make decisions. A lot of things comes into play in IVF that affects chances of success.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Sony96: 7:04am On Apr 12, 2021
miracletoday:
Morning mothers, it s been while here. Pls has anyone tried feloklear for PID, tubal blockage and sperm leakage.?
Yes mama, I used it for PID n sperm leakage, although it doesn’t treat all pid, it depends on the kind of bacteria causing the infection, it does not treat staph, my own sperm reflux was not immediately, it gradually sips out and like 2hrs later, boom, it comes out massively and it looks as though I urinated on myself, at first I saw it as normal until I started ttcing
So I bought Feloklear and freelow, It was not recommended for me, I saw it online, my doctor wanted to start me on letrozole cycle due to pcos but I wanted to go natural, and since I started using the drugs, sperm reflux stopped, abdominal ache gone, i went for scan and everything was ok except for d pcos but the cyst reduced, and this is the first time I am ovulating, like I don’t see a drop of it anymore, I hope it works, also I have read majority of the natural method on this thread and I have applied some, like okro water and bitter leaf juice, I pray for baby dust to all mamas in this forum and for myself also.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:31am On Apr 12, 2021
goldtosure:

Mama it's difficult for me to recommend o. Please read through previous posts by other mamas here and in the IVF thread to enable you make decisions. A lot of things comes into play in IVF that affects chances of success.
Thank you for the reply.
I understand what Ivf entails as Iv been on the journey for over a decade and it’s more about your body and less about the hospital.Am just looking into getting few good hospitals then make my decisions for surrogacy not ivf.Ild read older posts thank you.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Adexmerry: 6:21pm On Apr 12, 2021
Oluwatosinbode:
@Adexmerry I also message you but you didn't reply.
pls I would like to chat with you
I've sent a reply now.. so sorry for the late response

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by bedoab10k(m): 6:37am On Apr 13, 2021
sugah:

Used condoms while on the antibiotics. Got pregnant 3 months after.

Can you recommend antibiotics my wife and I can take? Thanks
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sugah: 10:53am On Apr 13, 2021
sugah:

Id just post the antibiotics prescription here for anyone who wants to do it.

INSTRUCTIONS ·
The treatment needs to be followed by both partners at the same time (please let us know if you are taking any other antibiotics)
· The antibiotics should be taken on empty stomach or after a meal.
· Alcohol intake should be avoided during treatment period.
· Keep upright position for at least 30 minutes after intake of DOXYCYCLINE and avoid taking it too late in the evening.
· Avoid intake of dairy products with or close to DOXYCYCLINE intake and limit exposure to sunlight because of possible photosensitivity reaction.

Day 1: Azithromycin tbs 250mg, [take 4 tablets altogether, total 1000mg]

Day 2: NOTHING

Day 3-7: Doxycycline tbs 100mg, [one tablet in the morning and one in the evening]

Day 8: Azithromycin tbs 250mg, [take 4 tablets altogether, total 1000mg]

Day 9-24: Doxycycline tbs 100mg, [one tablet in the morning and one in the evening]

Day 25: Azithromycin tbs 250mg, [take 4 tablets altogether, total 1000mg]

DURING THE TREATMENT YOU MAY TAKE 1 TABLET OMEPRAZOLE 20 mg OR PROBIOTICS IN CASE YOU HAVE SENSITIVE STOMACH OR IF YOU FEEL THAT YOUR STOMACH IS UPSET.
BEFORE TAKING THE ABOVE ANTIBIOTICS PLEASE CONTACT US IF:
・ YOU HAVE A HISTORY OF ALLERGY
・ YOU TAKE ANY KIND OF MEDICATION

We suggest that you use condoms to avoid any re infections however if you want to try naturally the antibiotics would only be of benefit.

Bedoab10k

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by chosen4now: 12:31pm On Apr 13, 2021
Hi everyone
I know what it is like to have delay..
I have been there...Now the good lord had visited me after waiting for about four years with many misscarriges .
From personal experience..i will recommend
(1).. Womb cleanser tea and
(2).. Fertility and sperm booster tea

If you are interested contact me for more info
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by redgem(f): 3:01pm On Apr 13, 2021
cherishyy:

You will not smiley

Turned out I was just late...I ovulated late cry
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by PoshTraveler: 5:12pm On Apr 13, 2021
sugah:

Id just post the antibiotics prescription here for anyone who wants to do it.

INSTRUCTIONS ·
The treatment needs to be followed by both partners at the same time (please let us know if you are taking any other antibiotics)
· The antibiotics should be taken on empty stomach or after a meal.
· Alcohol intake should be avoided during treatment period.
· Keep upright position for at least 30 minutes after intake of DOXYCYCLINE and avoid taking it too late in the evening.
· Avoid intake of dairy products with or close to DOXYCYCLINE intake and limit exposure to sunlight because of possible photosensitivity reaction.

Day 1: Azithromycin tbs 250mg, [take 4 tablets altogether, total 1000mg]

Day 2: NOTHING

Day 3-7: Doxycycline tbs 100mg, [one tablet in the morning and one in the evening]

Day 8: Azithromycin tbs 250mg, [take 4 tablets altogether, total 1000mg]

Day 9-24: Doxycycline tbs 100mg, [one tablet in the morning and one in the evening]

Day 25: Azithromycin tbs 250mg, [take 4 tablets altogether, total 1000mg]

DURING THE TREATMENT YOU MAY TAKE 1 TABLET OMEPRAZOLE 20 mg OR PROBIOTICS IN CASE YOU HAVE SENSITIVE STOMACH OR IF YOU FEEL THAT YOUR STOMACH IS UPSET.
BEFORE TAKING THE ABOVE ANTIBIOTICS PLEASE CONTACT US IF:
・ YOU HAVE A HISTORY OF ALLERGY
・ YOU TAKE ANY KIND OF MEDICATION

We suggest that you use condoms to avoid any re infections however if you want to try naturally the antibiotics would only be of benefit.

Chichungi91
this is treatment for what?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by shutupareyouGOD: 9:34pm On Apr 13, 2021
I'm also late 1 day late and I tested.....bfn....almost cried
redgem:

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by tolumann1(f): 9:14am On Apr 14, 2021
Please introduce me to your urobo woman who treat fibroid and do womb setting
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Oluwatosinbode(f): 3:26pm On Apr 14, 2021
@adexmerry pls can we chat via WhatsApp.
pls just hi me on Whatsapp. we need to discuss it's urgent pls
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cherishyy(f): 5:53pm On Apr 14, 2021
redgem:

Awwww...e hugs. We'll testify soon Mama. Keep hope alive. Hope you track for ovulation using test strips to know exactly when you ovulate?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by redgem(f): 4:56pm On Apr 15, 2021
cherishyy:

Awwww...e hugs. We'll testify soon Mama. Keep hope alive. Hope you track for ovulation using test strips to know exactly when you ovulate?
Âmen, thanks mama... I don't use strip but I use cm to track it ..
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by redgem(f): 4:57pm On Apr 15, 2021
shutupareyouGOD:
I'm also late 1 day late and I tested.....bfn....almost cried

It is well mama...have you tested again?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by shutupareyouGOD: 5:04pm On Apr 15, 2021
No...I stopped putting myself through the pain of testing many times....once I test once. I know I'm not pregnant....so my period started this morning and stopped now.....but can I have implantation bleeding at 28 day of my cycle? My normal cycle is 25 days and that's why I said I was late......so. Just waiting for the period to come back so I can start my second round of clomid...I would definitely test again before taking clomid sha
redgem:

It is well mama...have you tested again?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by redgem(f): 6:09pm On Apr 15, 2021
shutupareyouGOD:
No...I stopped putting myself through the pain of testing many times....once I test once. I know I'm not pregnant....so my period started this morning and stopped now.....but can I have implantation bleeding at 28 day of my cycle? My normal cycle is 25 days and that's why I said I was late......so. Just waiting for the period to come back so I can start my second round of clomid...I would definitely test again before taking clomid sha

Spotting can be a sign of pregnancy and also a sign period is about to come. I've had 26 days cycle for 3 months but this month it was 30 days, my period is between 26-30 days. Why do you want to start taking clomid? Has it been confirmed that you don't ovulate?

(1) (2) (3) ... (2886) (2887) (2888) (2889) (2890) (2891) (2892) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.