Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,614 members, 7,809,250 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:43 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (2974) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5394164 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2971) (2972) (2973) (2974) (2975) (2976) (2977) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by nelszx: 6:10pm On Jan 09, 2022
Ego65:
@Funky123. Ego65: Quote Post
pls. And pls and pls I beg you with God am new to this nairaland forum..I don't know how to message you or send email...pls contact me...I need your help based on this journey...your case before is exactly what am going through . Fro 4% active motility to 0.
...am dying....it all seems like it's my end...could you believe I stopped having sex with my husband..even when I do..I have this thought in me that says ..us it not just dead sperms...I will get sooo angry that I don't want anything to do with him... Hubby lives like a depressed being in this house...my marriage is in shambles..��� . @Funky123.... @ funky123..... @ Funky123... Help me

Be patient with your husband please, it's not an easy journey. Is he undergoing any treatment currently?

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Funky123(f): 9:25pm On Jan 09, 2022
Ego65:
pls. And pls and pls I beg you with God am new to this nairaland forum..I don't know how to message you or send email...pls contact me...I need your help based on this journey...your case before is exactly what am going through . Fro 4% active motility to 0.
...am dying....it all seems like it's my end...could you believe I stopped having sex with my husband..even when I do..I have this thought in me that says ..us it not just dead sperms...I will get sooo angry that I don't want anything to do with him... Hubby lives like a depressed being in this house...my marriage is in shambles..��� . @Funky123.... @ funky123..... @ Funky123... Help me

I have replied you, please give him peace, give him rest, His Ego has been bursted and they hate this most

Dec 2020 my husband almost drive both of us into an accident, we were talking and at a point he started crying saying I can't father a child, Zero count, zero motility....Thank God nothing happened that day, A year later we are here expecting to meet our Son in few weeks. It is not his fault please, keep doing what you do together, he needs you more,
Encourage him. It will surely end in praise.

18 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by OLANIYI1985: 9:47pm On Jan 09, 2022
Congratulations to your home, God bless you both as you overcame ttc in yoour home. pls kindly share the process your husband used to get the sperm count and motility to help us all in this group. Awaiting your reply thank you
Funky123:

I have replied you, please give him peace, give him rest, His Ego has been bursted and they hate this most

Dec 2020 my husband almost drive both of us into an accident, we were talking and at a point he started crying saying I can't father a child, Zero count, zero motility....Thank God nothing happened that day, A year later we are here expecting to meet our Son in few weeks. It is not his fault please, keep doing what you do together, he needs you more,
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by shithapuns: 11:16pm On Jan 09, 2022
Gigli:
Hello, am a silent reader but here is my concern

We have been trying to have another child for 2 years no, done all necessary check, I and hubby, including the Almighty HSG and both tubes are patent.

Our gynae said everything is alright and sees no reason we shouldn't have conceived,

I do track ovulation with an app and I also do have ovulation pain, so we do make love the week following ovulation, atimes on ovulation day even with the pain and after ovulation but yet nothing.

I will appreciate if Mamas and Papas here can give any advice.

Also, my period is for 2 to 3 days and very light, even my pad which is the regular for normal flow doesn't get so filled up, not sure if this is a concern.

Thanks in advance

best to start knacking 3 to 4 days b4 ovulation . knack evry other day, if you can and stop 2 days after ovulation..ie if una don tire grin grin

about your poor flow, your uterine linning may be thin.
would suggest you do follicular tracking to confirm the eggs are maturing and ovulation really happens, remind the lab guys to measure your uterine linning in the process, anything below 7mm b4 ovulation will not allow a foetus implant succesfully

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by nelszx: 9:51am On Jan 10, 2022
Funky123:

Please ma for the new members here, can you share what he did, treatment he took and all so those going through similar situations will learn and if by chance you have done it in the past, please kindly quote the very message. Thank you
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by azarenka: 11:05am On Jan 10, 2022
Sabi Mamas, please any supplements to help thicken the lining of the uterus?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletwins222: 11:11pm On Jan 10, 2022
azarenka:

M2tone and Red raspberry leaf tea.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by azarenka: 7:48am On Jan 11, 2022
Tripletwins222:

M2tone and Red rasberry leaf tea.
Thanks for the advise
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by whiteMandingo: 9:57am On Jan 11, 2022
azarenka:

baby aspirin/vasoprin, start taking it from ovulation day. 70mg /80mg aspirin is baby aspirin..80mg is sold 4k, while 70mg is sold 400 naira, dont be deceived by the pharmacies to spend more and buy the one of 4k.

take 1 tab daily

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Gigli: 2:14pm On Jan 11, 2022
shithapuns:

best to start knacking 3 to 4 days b4 ovulation . knack evry other day, if you can and stop 2 days after ovulation..ie if una don tire grin grin

about your poor flow, your uterine linning may be thin.
would suggest you do follicular tracking to confirm the eggs are maturing and ovulation really happens, remind the lab guys to measure your uterine linning in the process, anything below 7mm b4 ovulation will not allow a foetus implant succesfully

Thank you for your response, I have attached my scans so can advise.

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by azarenka: 5:03pm On Jan 11, 2022
whiteMandingo:

baby aspirin/vasoprin, start taking it from ovulation day. 70mg /80mg aspirin is baby aspirin..80mg is sold 4k, while 70mg is sold 400 naira, dont be deceived by the pharmacies to spend more and buy the one of 4k.

take 1 tab daily
Waow.... thanks
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Willjoy: 6:41pm On Jan 11, 2022
Gigli:
Hello, am a silent reader but here is my concern

We have been trying to have another child for 2 years no, done all necessary check, I and hubby, including the Almighty HSG and both tubes are patent.

Our gynae said everything is alright and sees no reason we shouldn't have conceived,

I do track ovulation with an app and I also do have ovulation pain, so we do make love the week following ovulation, atimes on ovulation day even with the pain and after ovulation but yet nothing.

I will appreciate if Mamas and Papas here can give any advice.

Also, my period is for 2 to 3 days and very light, even my pad which is the regular for normal flow doesn't get so filled up, not sure if this is a concern.

Thanks in advance

Please ma did u experience this symptoms with ur period when you had you previous child/children?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Gigli: 9:33pm On Jan 11, 2022
Willjoy:

Please ma did u experience this symptoms with ur period when you had you previous child/children?

Yes, period was light atimes before I had my previous child.....

Was also worried then too but I got pregnant and it didn't take me this long that's why am worried now because this is almost 2 years we have been trying.

I didn't have any period after delivery of my previous child till I stopped breastfeeding which was 1 year and 2 months of breastfeeding.

Kindly advice, maybe medication or something I can do

Exactly a month I stopped breastfeeding, period came and it was light as well.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Purelady(f): 11:01am On Jan 12, 2022
Good morning mamas, is it safe to take COVID vaccination while trying to conceive? Please very urgent,am been pressured in my office to go for the vaccination or lose my job.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by nelszx: 11:42am On Jan 12, 2022
Purelady:
Good morning mamas, is it safe to take COVID vaccination while trying to conceive? Please very urgent,am been pressured in my office to go for the vaccination or lose my job.
You should take it, vaccine don't prevent pregnancy and/or conception.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by StarryV(f): 1:22pm On Jan 12, 2022
Ego65:
Hi dear, please if you have an Instagram account, do look for @thepeoples_doctors on instagram. Send her a private message, explain everything to her, trust me, she'll help you.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by chakaz(m): 1:26pm On Jan 12, 2022
Good day madam. Please I just sent you a PM. Please, reply me
Funky123:

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by BabyDust2021: 10:42pm On Jan 12, 2022
BabyDust2021:

Met the Doctor and he said he will need to see the result of my wife HSG test before he can prescribe anything for us.
Please for those who have done HSG before, which day of the cycle is most suitable to do the test?
Greetings to the house
Please, My wife has done the HSG test and everything is okay based on the comment as attached.
Is there any further tip from the house on what is to be done?
We would be seeing the doctor soon sha.

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by greatlinda(f): 11:57pm On Jan 12, 2022
Pls what drugs can one take to convince twins pls....

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by madprophet(m): 10:28am On Jan 13, 2022
First prayer meeting of the year...

You are invited..

Only believe

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Doneit: 8:10pm On Jan 13, 2022
Cuppymummy:

11. *STAPHILOCOCCUS*: Get 2 pieces of aloe-vera, cut into pieces and put it in a container add one bottle of original honey and a glass of water. Take half cup of it 2 times daily for one week.

The other one is the garlic, ginger, tumeric, honey and aloe vera combination.

But our mamatwiny and another mama have highly recommended the treatment of staph with Rocephine Injection (the Swiss brand) for 7 days with other sensitive drugs. I believe them when they say it works. We haven't tried it because it's quite expensive.
pls did it work?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Willjoy: 9:08pm On Jan 14, 2022
Gigli:

Yes, period was light atimes before I had my previous child.....

Was also worried then too but I got pregnant and it didn't take me this long that's why am worried now because this is almost 2 years we have been trying.

I didn't have any period after delivery of my previous child till I stopped breastfeeding which was 1 year and 2 months of breastfeeding.

Kindly advice, maybe medication or something I can do

Exactly a month I stopped breastfeeding, period came and it was light as well.

I'm as worried as you too because I have also lights menstural period(2 days) and been TTC.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Smartangels: 9:12pm On Jan 14, 2022
Good evening sabi mamas,
Pls can u assist me with recommendations on any good fertility egg booster drug to take in order to help natural conception. (note that I am already taking lots of veges)
It's 4years gap between my last child and i want to prepare my body towards another birth/conception cos age is also not on my side.

Appreciate ur kind responses.

May will all testify sooner than expected. Peace.
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 10:36am On Jan 15, 2022
Been a while house. This year, we shall all testify in Jesus name. Trippletwins mama, how are you doing? Mumigrace, been a while o, you might not remember me again, as I've change my moniker cos of monitoring spirits. It's been 9 years of God's faithfulness, but ain't giving up. We will all announce our bfp's in Jesus name. To the successful mamas congratulations to you all. God bless all trying to conceive mothers. One love.

What to do?
Hmmm, decided to start all over again, God just favoured me with a new passionate gynae, let's see how it goes. Namaste�

12 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletwins222: 4:08pm On Jan 15, 2022
Preggymum:
Been a while house. This year, we shall all testify in Jesus name. Trippletwins mama, how are you doing? Mumigrace, been a while o, you might not remember me again, as I've change my moniker cos of monitoring spirits. It's been 9 years of God's faithfulness, but ain't giving up. We will all announce our bfp's in Jesus name. To the successful mamas congratulations to you all. God bless all trying to conceive mothers. One love.

What to do?
Hmmm, decided to start all over again, God just favoured me with a new passionate gynae, let's see how it goes. Namaste�

I'm fine dear.
Many mamas' have been MIA due to one reason or the other. For sure, we won't give up oo my sister. We shall continue pushing on until God settles us.
We pray that soon, we shall all flood this thread with BFP announcements.

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by clems88(m): 4:21pm On Jan 15, 2022
This life no balance sha cheesy my baby is just 3 month old and I just resumed duty after a long period of being out of duty. cheesy but my concern is me no dey use rubber because I hate it ... On the other hand , me dey fear dey hope wifey has not carry another belle sad because me no understand this sickness that just came up undecided .

Pls is it possible to get pregnant so early 3 months after birth ??
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by FruitfulTee: 4:22pm On Jan 15, 2022
Thanks so much. My HSG result said small uterine cavity... Is this referring to uterine lining please?

whiteMandingo:

take 1 tab daily
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Expectantmom: 4:23pm On Jan 15, 2022
clems88:
This life no balance sha cheesy my baby is just 3 month old and I just resumed duty after a long period of being out of duty. cheesy but my concern is me no dey use rubber because I hate it ... On the other hand , me dey fear dey hope wifey has not carry another belle sad because me no understand this sickness that just came up undecided .

Pls is it possible to get pregnant so early 3 months after birth ??
Very insensitive of you to ask on this thread. You could have gone to the pregnancy thread for this

9 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by clems88(m): 5:34pm On Jan 15, 2022
Expectantmom:

Very insensitive of you to ask on this thread. You could have gone to the pregnancy thread for this
must you insult me ?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Bunny19: 5:51pm On Jan 15, 2022
clems88:
must you insult me ?
I didn't see any insult there

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Expectantmom: 6:06pm On Jan 15, 2022
Bunny19:
I didn't see any insult there
Thank you, reason I didn't reply.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Blessedmom22: 7:56pm On Jan 15, 2022
Happy New year Family.
I ve been feeling bloated for sometime
And sometimes i feel pains in my stomach and I went to the hospital for a scan.
Please can anyone help me understand this and what drug can I use please

(1) (2) (3) ... (2971) (2972) (2973) (2974) (2975) (2976) (2977) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.