Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,793 members, 7,813,625 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:09 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (593) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5398826 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (590) (591) (592) (593) (594) (595) (596) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by miraclebaby: 6:46pm On Aug 24, 2014
@tobexbal dear, don't worry so much. I suggest you concentrate on your studies as you're already rounding up. You can start castor oil immediately then when you you're thru with ur studies, at least by God's grace you'll get good job to aid sort out ur problem as all these fertility tests/treatments are very costly. God is on the throne. @BlessedDiva ok. You always make me laugh whenever you post. @Dasha01 I've heard that from someone before but just don't know the name. It affects not just fertility but general health as the person was telling me on health ground, they said it in her company and she was trying to circulated the massage. She said its only Knorr that doesn't have that. I'm yet to confirm as she advised I can use knorr and crayfish to cook indomie instead of the spice they put. I wonder why NAFDAC is doing nothing. The kind of sickness in Nigeria now, only god can save. This breast lump of a thing that is moving around is scaring me. If you go to hospital these are sicknesses we see, they were not so common 20yrs ago. Pls all, lets watch what we eat. God will help us.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 7:01pm On Aug 24, 2014
I noticed its in maggi chicken and thats my best cube!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pink22(f): 7:53pm On Aug 24, 2014
My peoples una doh o.
Iyabetajos it is well o, I honestly did not want to come in and read a sad news, but it is well
All newbies una welcome Peggy mamas congrats.
Its been quite long

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Godsgrace2013: 8:01pm On Aug 24, 2014
Pink22: My peoples una doh o.
Iyabetajos it is well o, I honestly did not want to come in and read a sad news, but it is well
All newbies una welcome Peggy mamas congrats.
Its been quite long
welcome wey bread.nice to hear from u.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by bnicebpeaceable: 11:32pm On Aug 24, 2014
Yey!! Apinkybaby, glad to have u back. Me too wan MIA ooo. As I see many mamas dey MIA...grinwinkwink
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by bnicebpeaceable: 11:34pm On Aug 24, 2014
This was posted yesterday. Guess it was hidden because of so much symbols. So I have tried to remove them.

I'm sorry if I poked my eyes where they didn't belong, but I wanted to let you know about my experience with Fertility Blend. I'm sorry if I give too much information.

Background: I am 34 years old. I have NEVER had regular periods (I think I can count 5 or 6 "non-prescription drug induced" periods since I turned 13.) Trying to regulate my cycle, I took birth control pills from 18 - 28 years old. When my DH and I wanted to start TTC, I went off birth control. After 6 months, no period. Doc gave me Chlomid, first month no period; second month (double dose) no period; third month (triple dose) no period. Doc then tried Femara (Letrozole) - first month ovulated, uterine lining very thin (I think like 5). Happened to get pregnant. Carried to term- DD born 06/2007. A year later, wanted to try again, doc tried Femara, first month got pregnant. Miscarried at 7 weeks. Referred to fertility doc. Round of tests was unexplained infertility on my part (DH is perfectly normal). Femara for 3 months, period but uterine lining 1 or 2. 4th and 5th month, injectable fertility meds with ovidrel injection at day 14, ovulation, but no pregnancy. Sick from meds, low on money (not covered by insurance), and tired of the "2 week wait." Stopped fertility doc and medical treatments. Did research on Internet for possible diet changes; vitamins; anything.

Enter Fertility Blend. I happened upon it while doing Internet research. The side effects for people looked very minimal. All of the ingredients, if taken separately did not appear to have adverse results (again Internet research). The cost was "cheap" when compared to 1 month of fertility drugs. Bought 3 month supply. First month, I took 3 pills total per day(morning, noon, night). No ovulation (per temps and kits). Next 30 days, took 3 pills all at once in the morning with breakfast. On day 28, positive ovulation test (the first I had ever had on my own), two weeks later, BFP. I carried my DD no2 to term she was born April 2010.

When my second daughter turned 1, I stopped breastfeeding. We wanted to try for one more. I had never gotten my period since my second had been born in April 2010. Starting in beginning of June 2011,I took Fertility Blend 3 pills once a day, positive ovulation test at day 32, positive pregnancy test, two weeks later. Miscarried at 5 and half weeks. (third week in July) Doc said, given my history. We could try again right away if we wanted to. So I started Fertility Blend again, Ovulated around August 20, 2011, positive pregnancy test on Sept. 1 (11 DPO).

Right now, I am 22 weeks pregnant with a boy due May 12. I wanted to share my positive report about Fertility Blend. I know that my results may be vastly different from other users, but for me it worked. It is the only thing that has caused me to get my period without prescription drugs. I think it may work best for those of us who are VERY irregular. Also note, my husband is VERY normal so we were only dealing with me. Since my uterine lining seemed to always be very thin, I also read that low dose aspirin (81 mg) once per day may help with thickening, so I also took one per day when I was taking Fertility Blend. I did not have any adverse side effects that I noted at any time while taking it.

If anyone has any other questions, feel free to message me. Good luck to everyone. I always thought, why not try it, we've tried lots of other things, what's one more?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by tobexbal(f): 11:49pm On Aug 24, 2014
@miraclebaby. Thanks av done all the test but wasnt able to see d gyno due to school. Castor oil for now but during d holis, wld see him. Thanks once more.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Zinachimdindu(f): 1:52am On Aug 25, 2014
Great testimony,i receive mine in Jesus name.Amen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Zinachimdindu(f): 1:56am On Aug 25, 2014
great testimonies.i receive mine in Jesus name,Amen.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pink22(f): 5:39am On Aug 25, 2014
Lol Bnice no MIA o how u dey

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Noblewife(m): 8:30am On Aug 25, 2014
@all,new morning greeting to every lovely nd darling family on dz thread.May U experience God's perfectness dz week.
@blessed Diva, @miraclebaby and @Dasha01, u re all great,thanks and d merciful God that has power to do all things ll surely work wonders in ur life that ll cause u to laugh nd dance uncontrollable to his awesome glory.Its u people set time of bfps nd it ll not elude u all ijn.
Then dont forget prayer that makes everything works.
Pls,i need ur info more on that foods that contain dz deadly chemical ingredents nd d mahggi's my DW can start using.Pls, treat as urgent for me and other novice people.
I await ur responses.
Do av a lovely and testimony day.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamateniola1: 9:23am On Aug 25, 2014
Morning?! Just read it n I have replied you.

muma: @mamateniola1, pls i sent you pm. Guess you saw it. Pls reply as i need info abt prof Ajayi (luth)
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamateniola1: 9:35am On Aug 25, 2014
Morning @all. How are we.
@benicebepeaceable, congrats on you bfp n thanks on the vital info on fertilityblend. I actually had a tough time choosing which of these stuff to buy cos all were just popping up in my face ni. I can conclude that fertility blend is cool to correct irregular n imbalance hormones.

I know I see my period regularly when I should see but whether I ovulate is what I don't know cos I don't see any eggwhite but I have got bfps so I just feel I shouldn't bother myself with that.
dunno if fertilityblend will be great for me tho. Will read up thoroughly.
thanks again sis.

@mamaosayande, your face now.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by udoka2: 10:16am On Aug 25, 2014
Good morning all,

hmmmmmmmmm i have been MIA and alot have gone under the waters. dont want to take us back pls.
What l can say is WAOH!!!!!!!!

Welcome back to all the MIA mamas.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by bnicebpeaceable: 11:14am On Aug 25, 2014
Link http://community.babycenter.com/post/a31042691/fertility_blend

All in all, na God dey give pikin. When God say time done reach even if na only water you take belle go enter! BFP straight grin

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by bnicebpeaceable: 11:20am On Aug 25, 2014
Pinky, Lol..am great. Thks luv.

MamaTeni dear, that post was gotten online. Couldn't post d link yesternight. Spam filter initially hid it. Was surprised to see it this morning. How are u love?

Zinachi, amen to your prayer derl.

Good morning fruitful mamas and papas.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MSTIA: 11:42am On Aug 25, 2014
Hummmmmmm, MamaTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT, I comment my reserve oo (lol) I say a big welcome back dear. Please we can't afford to miss you again ooooooooo.

Welcome back all MIA mamas,

This is more like the house I had known.

Please Please, lets be very careful

Luv y'all.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MelsMum(f): 3:05pm On Aug 25, 2014
Hello all . Wishing everyone a cool afternoon in dis hot afternoon. Please fellow ttc sisters anyone used pregnacare for conception before? Are there any side effects or is it just me? I've been using it for like a month now, and lately I've been feeling sort of weak and mild aches etal. Pls anyone have such experience....
Thanks for sharing
Gold baby dust to all
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 7:24pm On Aug 25, 2014
Wonderful evening to all Mama & Papa in d house.

Pls sabi Mamas & Papas in d house, I av been taking Fertility Blend since last month, I finish d first bottle on Sat I'm on second bottle, I noticed an eggwhite discharge yestdy which I suspected to be a sign of ovulation. But my prob is d bilateral tubal blockage dat I av. Pls is dere any drug to take care of dat or I shld prepare for IVF again, d first one I did I lost it to blighted ovum, I want to try natural way.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by muma(f): 7:57pm On Aug 25, 2014
@mamateniola, i didn't see your reply, you can post it here. I intend going by wednesday.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by bnicebpeaceable: 8:36pm On Aug 25, 2014
Melsmum, do u know if you are preggy? Take a pregnancy test if you can. Pregnacare sometimes give false pregnancy symptoms. If you have high estrogen I will advice you don't take it.

Omedit my dear have u tried a repeated HSG? Have you also tried a second opinion/gyne? Try and go elsewhere for another hsg. Look when God is at work all these na just terminology. With God nothing shall be/is impossible.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by bnicebpeaceable: 8:43pm On Aug 25, 2014
Some1 said something about one ovary.. With one ovary and a healthy tube on the same side you can very much get pregnant. Fear not dear.

All, look unto Jesus d miracle worker not the diagnosis or negative report. With God, all things are possible!

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by bnicebpeaceable: 8:59pm On Aug 25, 2014
Tobexbal, some1 posted a step by step fertility message, acupuncture sometime. Look for it..it will be useful. Its certainly obvious that your hormone is not balanced. Stay away from soy/soya milk/oil supplements. Its causes hormonal imbalance. Take bco and 500mg vit C. It helps to balance your hormones Eat clean and healthy. Drink at least 10glasses of water daily. Stay away from stress.

Cook with ginger and garlic. Take ginger tea every morning 15 to 30 minute before meal. Stop about 3 to 4days to af and don't take during af. You can also massage your tummy/lower abdomen with ginger infused warm/hot water after af, before ovulation. Sometimes you leave d ginger water towel on your tummy and cover up with thick cloths/towel. The heat will keep things moving and also heal.

Pray, pray, pray and pray. With God all things are possible.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Iyabetajos(f): 9:31pm On Aug 25, 2014
bnicebpeaceable: Yey!! Apinkybaby, glad to have u back. Me too wan MIA ooo. As I see many mamas dey MIA...grinwinkwink

hahahaha i see u lolssssssssssssssssssssssssss
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Iyabetajos(f): 9:39pm On Aug 25, 2014
@PINKY,my luv na ur breaklight b dischoi missed u n dose edifyin choruses.tnx dearie
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by bnicebpeaceable: 9:44pm On Aug 25, 2014
Iyabeta for Joswink My personal persongrin The only iyabeta for Jos! gringrin I dey hail.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MelsMum(f): 9:58pm On Aug 25, 2014
@benicebepeaceable hmmm I've done loads of hpt, and one bpt all negative. Still i don't know if i should blame the pregnacare for this month's late af. Af since this year has been btw 26 to 28 days, started taking pregnacare for conception last cycle, and mehn, af was four days late, and wasn't just flowing as normal, infact i barely used two pads the 2nd day, nothing @all the 3rd day, very little the 4th day and nothing @all the fifth day and now coupled with this weakness and mild aches i feel, its just crazy and i just feel the drug is responsible....well what can i say......
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Iyabetajos(f): 10:55pm On Aug 25, 2014
bnicebpeaceable: Iyabeta for Joswink My personal persongrin The only iyabeta for Jos! gringrin I dey hail.

lol see my hand ohhhhhhhhhh i dey twale
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by tobexbal(f): 12:35am On Aug 26, 2014
bnicebpeaceable: Tobexbal, some1 posted a step by step fertility message, acupuncture sometime. Look for it..it will be useful. Its certainly obvious that your hormone is not balanced. Stay away from soy/soya milk/oil supplements. Its causes hormonal imbalance. Take bco and 500mg vit C. It helps to balance your hormones Eat clean and healthy. Drink at least 10glasses of water daily. Stay away from stress.

Cook with ginger and garlic. Take ginger tea every morning 15 to 30 minute before meal. Stop about 3 to 4days to af and don't take during af. You can also massage your tummy/lower abdomen with ginger infused warm/hot water after af, before ovulation. Sometimes you leave d ginger water towel on your tummy and cover up with thick cloths/towel. The heat will keep things moving and also heal.

Pray, pray, pray and pray. With God all things are possible.
Thanks a bunch for d info. Wld try dat as well. And may God bless ur kids for u. Baby dust to all.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by everblossom: 6:28am On Aug 26, 2014
Almighty Jehovah creator of the whole universe I worship at your feet dis morning for ur loving kindness n tender mercies thou God that send rain and sunshine to the earth to make it florish we ask that you let your grace and mercy rain on all ttc mothers and fathers and make us florish in our homes.

Please father destroy whatever be the obstacle (whether spiritual, physical,,medical on even self inflicted) to our being fruitful as you hate unfruitfulness. Grant our desires to be mothers and fathers that our joy may be ful through Christ our Lord amen.

@All una good morning ooo have a blessed day.

10 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Noblewife(m): 7:28am On Aug 26, 2014
Amen Amen Amen ijmn.
@all house GOOD MORNING...
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cathyibok(f): 7:46am On Aug 26, 2014
Good morning all. Wishing us all a blessed day. Baby dust!!!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (590) (591) (592) (593) (594) (595) (596) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.