Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,012 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:11 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (627) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5405825 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (624) (625) (626) (627) (628) (629) (630) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Noblewife(m): 8:26pm On Oct 10, 2014
@ our mama's nd papa's,pls how effective is REPROAID and MANIX to men. Really need a useful explaination bcs all dz we dey eat here nd there outdoors dey kill mens morale without knowing.Abeg explain to us wella.Baby dust toall plenty plenty...

@Jslconsulting,pls show face oo,it beeeeen long we hear from u ooo.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by miraclebaby: 10:18pm On Oct 10, 2014
@Noblewife good to hear the princess is doing fine. I love kids with bigs cheeks. lol. About manix, its good for men generally. I don't know about reproaid. Lets hear from others in the house. Plenty posts just this evening. @Dasha01 U're blessed. God will never leave U empty handed. @Udoka2 AMEN. @Kechyl no time is too early. It depends on ur body. Some start as soon as they get bfp, while some hospitals will recommend 3mths. But all depends on ur history/body. But from bfp make sure you take ur prenatals most importantly folic acid. You can also add calcium tabs, some mums use pregnacare with calcium as it already contains all other vits but not enough calcium. @ derommyvent that cyste got to be kidding. It must go whether it likes it or not. I guess @olubankemi used alligator pepper with ginger to clear hers. All other parameters are good. If you av a good gyno, you'll av gr8 news b4 u know it.
viviparity:
pls my ppl.this is my second annivasery hv never conceived before hv vistn gyn they hv been giving me drug.which circle day shld i do hormonal profile
Hormonal profile is done day 3 and day 21 for a regular 28 days cycle.Pls be sure to know the name of any drug before you flush it down the system. Its your right. If they can't tell you, reject it from the doc and maybe see a better doc. @kaycee676 yes, one can be pregi without any sign. I even had a friend who never knew she was prig till late 7th month. She did exclusive for the first and just saw her period once and it disappeared and never returned. When she complained to her sister, she adviced her to visit her doc that it could be infection. As God will av it, her doc first recommended pelvic scan and lo and behold, she was 7wks plus pregi with baby girl. She never had any fever or morning sickness or even discomfort. Today, the girl is bouncing. So better confirm with bpt and TVS before commencing any vigorous treatment. @triangular same goes with you. And pls stop putting the tension on ur dh. Pray about it as it even affects you negatively without you knowing. The D is a liar, always create time for good fun, it will aid you a lot. I remember when mum4all gave details of her bfp testimony, she said she had to leave to her parent's house during af so her dh will not laugh at her. IMO, the man laughs but inside he knows that when God wants to do it, all those protocols will be useless. And @mum4all did not even look back but continued in her struggle. @Goke7 its consistent with a fibroid case. Did she use any drug or supplements of recent, esp a blood thinner? Something I read here but never got to try is a teaspoonful of cayenne pepper in a glass of warm water. Read it stops the bleeding instantly. Also placing ice pack on her tummy, they said it will reduce the flow. Hope she doesn't used mixed spices to cook as it could contain parsley which is used to induce period. What about garlic? I noticed if I take it during my af, it will be watery. So I guess it encourages blood flow. Pls try get her vit like ASTYFER to be taking as it could lead to anaemia. Astyfer contains good amount of iron and amino acids for blood build. Keep us posted. @all sorry for my long tori.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Lordavmercy: 10:43pm On Oct 10, 2014
Beetle:

Lord have mercy your tsh is high, are you on thyroxine? It should be less than 2. Even fsh and lh are high too. Next time include estradiol in the test.

Where did you do the test?
@
@ beetle,am not on thyroxine.waiting for my gynae's appointment by nxt week tuesday. D test was frm my office's clinic but am changing to garki hospital nxt week for full fertility treatment. Thanks sist.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Immibabe: 11:15pm On Oct 10, 2014
Good evening fruiful mamas n papas. How was our day?

@ Goke7, hope ur dw didn't use herb like Oroki 2 detox, as it might cause bleeding?
Please pray as well, if d cause is not visible, then handle it spiritual wise. She's healed by His stripes IJN.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dinma14: 2:19am On Oct 11, 2014
MelsMum:

sent sis
Got it dearie. Tnx
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dinma14: 2:20am On Oct 11, 2014
@zeezzy and miraclebaby tnx a lot.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by suremanpatriot: 3:08am On Oct 11, 2014
This is a wake up call to all expectant husbands and wives. You must try to beware of some dubious ivf centre in Nigeria, because their mission is to drain you dry without results, and will only keep using fake sympathetic emotions to manipulate and woo you do more cycles.
If you are not knowledgeable in the type of ivf that sooths you as couple,ensure you make wide and proper research, so that u can know how to authoritative ask questions to achieve successful ivf session.
Remember that before you embark on ivf journey you must do all required tests independently for both and go with them to ivf clinic to know their advise and countenance from your first visit appointment after paying consultation fee.
Do not pay for tests and diagnostics to start the ivf yet until the gynaecologist/ doctor fully satisfied all ya questions and you have gotten a second opinion to confirm it on your own.

Research carried shows that some unscrupulous and devious exploitative ivf doctors are exploiting patients ignorance of the intricate details of the ivf programmes especially in Lagos high brow areas,resultiing in high failure rate. This they do by not telling patients the dos and don't of the ivf programmes before the patients wire their millions of hard earn monies to those fraudsters. Surely God is exposing them now.
We, the standards monitoring group will soon expose those culprits to you,to beware ,but we shall dissect more of their tricks pace by pace very soon, so stay tuned ...

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by derommyvent: 6:37am On Oct 11, 2014
@ miraclebaby, Thanks so much for your response and for your positive words, it is really kidding and thats a result from man. The great master has said that none shall be barren in the land so i am keying to that. I will start taking the alligator pepper and ginger as prescribed by olubankemi. Baby dust to us all IJN.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Noblewife(m): 8:17am On Oct 11, 2014
@all e-family,good morning dz glorious,wonderful and Big Fat Positive weekend.
Baby dust plenty plenty.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:30am On Oct 11, 2014
@noblewife, it's too early o! Your joystick is supposed to be like sleepers by nw and infact you are supposed to be asking how to do family planning. Haba oga! Take am easy o! Your assignment now is to be praying for us not to ask how to wake a sleeping tiger

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:18am On Oct 11, 2014
@Dasha01 and all other sabi mamas/papas, my doc asked me to do a hormonal profile, I spotted Frm 5th-7th of lst mnth nd also had a scanty flow Frm 25th- 30th of the same month..... so when m I supposed to do the HP since I hvnt evn had a proper AF?, or shud I wait till I see a proper AF?

NB; I hv PCOS

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by suremanpatriot: 12:10pm On Oct 11, 2014
Wsfirstlady:
@Dasha01 and all other sabi mamas/papas, my doc asked me to do a hormonal profile, I spotted Frm 5th-7th of lst mnth nd also had a scanty flow Frm 25th- 30th of the same month..... so when m I supposed to do the HP since I hvnt evn had a proper AF?, or shud I wait till I see a proper AF?

NB; I hv PCOS
...go to an equipped fert clinic and drain your pcos before anything else.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by suremanpatriot: 12:12pm On Oct 11, 2014
suremanpatriot:
This is a wake up call to all expectant husbands and wives. You must try to beware of some dubious ivf centre in Nigeria, because their mission is to drain you dry without results, and will only keep using fake sympathetic emotions to manipulate and woo you do more cycles.
If you are not knowledgeable in the type of ivf that sooths you as couple,ensure you make wide and proper research, so that u can know how to authoritative ask questions to achieve successful ivf session.
Remember that before you embark on ivf journey you must do all required tests independently for both and go with them to ivf clinic to know their advise and countenance from your first visit appointment after paying consultation fee.
Do not pay for tests and diagnostics to start the ivf yet until the gynaecologist/ doctor fully satisfied all ya questions and you have gotten a second opinion to confirm it on your own.

Research carried shows that some unscrupulous and devious exploitative ivf doctors are exploiting patients ignorance of the intricate details of the ivf programmes especially in Lagos high brow areas,resultiing in high failure rate. This they do by not telling patients the dos and don't of the ivf programmes before the patients wire their millions of hard earn monies to those fraudsters. Surely God is exposing them now.
We, the standards monitoring group will soon expose those culprits to you,to beware ,but we shall dissect more of their tricks pace by pace very soon, so stay tuned ...
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by suremanpatriot: 12:20pm On Oct 11, 2014
Noblewife:
@ our mama's nd papa's,pls how effective is REPROAID and MANIX to men. Really need a useful explaination bcs all dz we dey eat here nd there outdoors dey kill mens morale without knowing.Abeg explain to us wella.Baby dust toall plenty plenty...

@Jslconsulting,pls show face oo,it beeeeen long we hear from u ooo.
...forget those REPROAID and MANIX because they only add with very little effect. The psn needs to take them for atleast a year before you can see tangible results.
Be advised, fertileaid is better, ,fertile blendd is also ok,and in a month or two your reproductv sys are boosted up, except that they are quite expensive and scarce because they are specially customized and imported. Hope this helps.

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 12:22pm On Oct 11, 2014
@suremanpatriot, how is pcos drained? Pls enlighten us.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by suremanpatriot: 12:28pm On Oct 11, 2014
Dasha01:
@suremqnpatriot, how is pcos drained? Pls enlighten us.
...well it is a systematic procedure that involves a transversal scan to look at the ovaries and inserting a special drain tool to remove the cyst. If you do it in a standard fert clinic,just go to them and ask ,you will not be too worried,because its out patient thing. Also remember if you are about to start ivf, try tell ya ivf gynae to direct where to drain ya cyst.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ayaakanoh: 1:35pm On Oct 11, 2014
Dasha01 thank you my sis for asking after me,I just dey like dele jare,I do come in to read every time.

@all una do ooooo

@udoka I sent you a mail,ive not seen your response
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by suremanpatriot: 1:58pm On Oct 11, 2014
...knowledge is the core secret of successful ivf,icsi,iui,tesa,etc. If don't understand the does and don'ts, never allow ur selves to be used as experimental objects,unless u desire such. Avoid being a victim cool

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iyaibeji2(f): 6:12pm On Oct 11, 2014
@ Oct 20: My big sister, if you happen to read this. Pls send me an email or call me pls. I had a problem with my previous phone so I lost your contact. Thanks Ma.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 6:13pm On Oct 11, 2014
@suremanpatriot, it seems you are either running an ivf clinic or u market for one, you can try the ivf thread, this thread is for those who are trying to conceive naturally so you don't waste much time talking abt ART here,

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Noblewife(m): 7:06pm On Oct 11, 2014
@Dasha01,na plenty laugh u put for my cheeks as i read ur post now,infact d JS don put head for corner come dey watch nurturing drama. I really pity my wife that delivery date,but in every thing i thank Gnd.
You can clearly see each time u read u my post,i always pray for u people for G od's miracle that ll defy every pr8tocol for God to put a new songs of joy in ur mouths nd a perfect dance to ur legs for his glorification.
So shall it be,congratulation in advance my sisters.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by viviparity: 9:27pm On Oct 11, 2014
@miraclebaby i appreciate ur response my sister.after the next vist will determin if i will continue with them or not. @dasho1 pls i want to kn good ferti hospital am in ph
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:54pm On Oct 11, 2014
@Dasha, pls no tell suremanpatriot to come IVF thread o. Cos am smelling him and seaching his intentions with 3D search light. He is posing good but might have some hidden motives.

@suremanpatriot, no vex hun.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by twintower: 11:25am On Oct 12, 2014
Just joined this thread but has always followed it and the advice giving here is soothing to every one trying to conceive. I got married January this year and since then I am trying to conceive.last month,the doc said my enemy has fibroid 6cm.he gave me clomid and said if I did not conceive then my enemy has to go for an operation.I have decided not to go for any operation.so what do I do my fellow fruitful mothers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by nature20: 11:28am On Oct 12, 2014
And if infertility is the issue as a result of PID,UTI and pathogens like staphylococcus,e-coli and other bacterial infections.Would you not rather better talk to a Natural therapist with profound knowledge of plants if you so desire Natural approach. naturecures20@gmail.com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 12:38pm On Oct 12, 2014
@viviparity, all fertility doctors use same procedure, some ppl get results and others don't, feel free to tell you doctor your history so he will know what to do, you can try the one I recommended for @wfirstlady, @lubankemi, d guy jus dey trow bomb any how and I trust ivf thread that they hav experienced mamas there, he said he wanted to expose fraudsters and yet we kno hear any name, manix and reproaid has been tested and trusted here and he is there condeming them lik someone who will only praise d goods he has in stock. I no talk anything o.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Noblewife(m): 1:32pm On Oct 12, 2014
God God God,from history we didn't heard that u were put to shame nor anything u started u did not complete.Look mercifully unto those that wait in u on dz thread with d fruit of d wormb/womb to see ur mighty hand of great miracle of possibility dz year. Whatever might be any body challenge to conceive,let ur hand/power of healing that healeth d woman who suffered 12 years issue of blood nd a day u heal her let such surprised miracle visit every family lamenting for a bundle of Joy ijn.
Let every gynacologist be surprised by ur powerful touch in d life of their so called patient dz week,dz month,dz year ijn.
Let womb nd uterus ïthat hd been condemnnd receive life to carry their little ones ijn.
Let every ivf,iui,high prolatin nd progesterone receive power of supernatural possibilities ijn.
Let every low sperm count be boosted by ur power ijn.
Let ur eye of compassion be nd look unto dz people for Joy unspeakable nd let their reproaches be ajç/be bloted out ijn.
Your promise is that no one shall bd /be barren but all shall be fruitful,on dz awesome promise we clinch our faith nd pray that before dz year runs out,let everyone that wait on u share their testimonies with d fruit of d womb ijn.
God, or our God,no man ll share ur glory, it ll duely be given to u as u make all families sing a new song dz year.All glory ll be given to u ijn.
AMEN AMEN AMEN...
Congratulations in advance on ur BFPsss.

13 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Akpaumuaka: 1:49pm On Oct 12, 2014
2day,I wept like a child!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Anewdawn: 1:56pm On Oct 12, 2014
Akpaumuaka:

Wipe urr tears my dear and weep no more for u shall soon be a joyful mother of plenty children.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Akpaumuaka: 2:10pm On Oct 12, 2014
@Anewdawn...tnx.
Had serious fever after O.Thought I had conceived.The day Af usually showed was worse...from vomiting to purging and I took it all with Joy believing it was my bfp.In church,altar call was made for those seeking fruit of the womb and I didn't step out cos I was confident.Af reared its ugly head 2days ago.The worst is dh is just interested in other things.I tried to even convince him to get his drugs as they are already finished and he wanted to pick a fight with me,I will just buy them myself and give to him.May God help me!I'm @ ur Mercy Lord Jesus!Help me!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Amhappy(f): 2:23pm On Oct 12, 2014
Akpaumuaka:

A relative that we wedded around the same thing dedicated her baby today. At first i wanted to shy away and stay at home but i told myself NO. The devil cannot win. I ate rice and even drank malt that i stopped taking for long. I dance wella sef. My dear cheer up. God will wipe away tears from your eyes.

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Akpaumuaka: 2:32pm On Oct 12, 2014
@Amhappy...I'm used to encouraging women esp when it involves marriage/relationship.Had to stop.I couldn't handle it anymore.When I close my eyes to pray @ home/church tears start rolling down.I can't even discuss dis ttc ish with anyone cos I'm so scared people will use it against me.Just yesterday BIL asked dh and I what we were waiting for.I've prayed,cried,fasted and even followed MIL for herbal remedies.I don't know what to do.DH's count has dropped to 5mil last week we checked.This is too much to bear!Have Mercy Lord,pls harken to the cry of Ur daudghters/Sons on this forum.

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (624) (625) (626) (627) (628) (629) (630) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.