Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,693 members, 7,813,290 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:18 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (649) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5398588 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (646) (647) (648) (649) (650) (651) (652) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by testimonylife(f): 11:21am On Nov 03, 2014
Alwaystrue:
@lilyjane and @testimony life,
Congrats on your testimonies. May your joy continually be full and running over. May this joy in your life be be continuous amen.

All other bellefuls in the house, congrats. Yea i am greeting everyone.

Daniel 3:29
Therefore I make a decree, That every people, nation, and language, which speak any thing amiss against the God of Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego, shall be cut in pieces, and their houses shall be made a dunghill: because there is no other God that can deliver after this sort

If there is anyone or anything saying anything contrary to God in your life...yes, God has made you in his image, said 'be fruiftul and multiply', he said there shall be none barren is the land and the fruit of your ground shall not be destroyed...he said you are made good...yes anything whatsoever saying anything contrary to God is CUT IN PIECES and becomes a reproach in Jesus name.
Any tongue rising against you in judgement is condemned.
Go forth and obey God's command. BE FRUITFUL AND MULTIPLY!!!
Amenn and remain blessed.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mandydaisy: 1:48pm On Nov 03, 2014
erutoria:
thk u sister. I don't want to rush and do test at d end I feel disapointed. Pls I how long does clomid delay ur circle?
It delayed mine by 4days on my first cycle.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dstarst(f): 3:28pm On Nov 03, 2014
Pls has anybody used parlodel for treatment? How fast does it work? Is it good for treating high prolactin n hormonal imbalance?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by zarammum: 4:05pm On Nov 03, 2014
My people my people. safe06. welcome back. my people abeg make una help a sister. Depression don hold person. I dey suspect say dh don get another family which he is hiding from me. The way he Shields his friends/family from me these days is suspicious. He broke my phone intentionally and acted as if it was a joke. that same day, he bought a new phone and sim card for me. It seems to me he deleted all his friends and siblings number whom I am close with from my phone because I can't find them. His actions these days speaks volume. He pretends network is bad most times and go outside to answer phones. Those secondary school boys prank is now in my home. Picks offense at the slightest provocation. Complains of things which he ordinarily commends me of.

Hian God abeg, I no get strength to fight with another woman in my marriage. I dey fast and pray for children, How I wan add fasting and praying for strange woman. Someone told me sometime he suspects my husband movement with their first daughter, I asked him, he swore it was a lie. I don put nose for ground to no avail. I don suffer for this marriage financially and emotionally no be small. What if my suspicion is true, where do I start?. I wish I know the truth. I would rather leave the marriage than struggle with another woman. Who knows why God has shout this womb all these while. I am honestly emotionally stressed.

The worst aspect of this matter is that dh stays in another state while I stay in another state because of job. I tried being posted to his location but was disappointed when he got posted out in few months interval.

My people, has any one known of someone who found out her dh has another home?. I don't have friends in my dh home town. We only travel during festive periods, within these periods we are always together. No time to mingle with people.

I wish I can post my real name/dh name, home town and place of work should there be any of us that can spy on him for me. Different things will not make me do it because this is faceless. Is there any ttcer who in Jos I can trust to work for me?. I don't mind paying. I need to know what is happening behind me to enable me take the appropriate steps while there is still time to avoid Had-I-Known.

@all, sorry for ranting. My mind dey heavy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Juwonesho(f): 4:52pm On Nov 03, 2014
@zarammum i'm rily sorry #e-hugs my sister. Jst reading ur post got me depressd. Woah can't imagine wat u must be going thru now bt I seriously pray ur suspicions r wrong that ur DH is probably jst planning a big beautiful surprise for u, maybe for u guys' nxt anniversary or ur bday , anything; Jst positive smthing. May God restore love, peace, n happiness in ur marriage. Ttc's a big one on its own without this other woman misery. May God strengthen u more cos frm ur post u sound like a vry strong woman. Its well wt u my sister. Make God answer all our prayers vry soon ooo cos ds seems like another ttc complication. Continue to pray dear, my prayers r with u. Fertility blessings @all
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by twintower: 5:16pm On Nov 03, 2014
@Zarammum.my dear it is well.I want you to stay strong.don't ever think of leaving your family to another woman.in everything remain positive if you have not had a good evidence to conclude.if he is not listening to you,I feel you keep to yourself and always do the right thing.
Have you checked yourself to realise where the fault is coming from?
I just want to tell you that there is power in a praying wife.go down on your knees and make a decree.

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Wumee: 7:39pm On Nov 03, 2014
@zaramum,i feel ur pain but please stay strong and be positive about ur home,no strange woman will chase u out of or home.pls go on ur kneels and call upon the God of vengeance(if there is any strange woman).pls wake up,this is not the time to be depressed.Recieve strength in Jesus name.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pink22(f): 8:50pm On Nov 03, 2014
Zaramum.am so angry in my spirit right now.but I want you to be strong,I need u to be strong. As someone rightly said,ttc is enough trouble on its own.if I were in ur shoes I would honestly not know what to do than cry to God night and day For my home.the Lord will intervene, be strong sis Twingirls and Safe I dey o.Zaramum case just lower my morale.God dey
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by idyobot: 9:17pm On Nov 03, 2014
@zarammum. Really when i read ur story d 1st time, I was really short of words. I didn't know what to say 2 encouage. 1 thing I know is we are serving a living God that can neva fail. So pls cry 2 him alone, he will surely harken un2 ur plea, Amen
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by santagelo25(m): 9:42pm On Nov 03, 2014
Zarammum,I was really mad in the spirit when i saw your post at the initial stage.I just feel like seeing your DH face to face and give him a heavy uppercut.But that will not solve the problem.Please i know how hard it is for you to calm your nerves at this moment.Don't let it weigh you down too much..Issues like this is enough to cause HBP...
Your idea of getting someone to stalk him is not a bad idea but will it solve the problem at hand if eventually it comes out to be true?Will your husband be ready to change?Dont you think it will compound the whole issue? Or even lead to seperation and all..God forbid...
I feel there is nothing fervent prayer cannot solve..Know that God is aware of the challenges you are going through.He can see and feel how heavy your heart is.I have seen and heard cases like this..The woman refuse to quit her marriage despite the fact FIL and the husband's brothers and sisters were in support of him.At the end,God intervened and Holy Spirit arrested the man.It was as if a spell was cast on him...Today,the woman is wondering how the whole thing turn around to her favour.
So,be still and know that God is not sleeping.Just use God's wisdom to handle everything..Read books on marriage conflicts and pray always.
Waiting to hear a positive news after all.

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by createmag(f): 10:39pm On Nov 03, 2014
@zarammum God will give u wisdom to handle this suitation i understand u,cheating in this ttc path only God can help
pls @all the ph mamas where can i get original maca root powder in ph pls someone reply have a great nite rest
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MelsMum(f): 11:16pm On Nov 03, 2014
@lilyjane amen to your prayers and congrats on cutie Xenias dedication.

@zaramum as tough as this is, I for sure will definitely want to know what the real situation is. Call it stalking or whatever, whatever it takes me to know for certain the true situation....i will do it, that's for certain, what happens next I might not know.
at least if I kneel and cry unto God, I will clearly report everything and everybody to him and call the name of the strange woman if any.

sister please do not sit and fold arms. Am not asking you to go fight any woman, God forbid, far from it, get to know whatsUp with Your Husband, he is your husband and straighten any crooked lines.

May God strengthen you dear.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 11:47pm On Nov 03, 2014
Hello Zaramum. Pele dear. IT IS WELL

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by lillyjane(f): 7:09am On Nov 04, 2014
@Zaramum, I feel your pain but like most people has advised, all you need is prayer. You cant afford to breakdown now. God is your strength.

Please my fellow beautiful mums, click on the link on my signature and leave your comments/suggestions for me pleaseeeeee.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ayaakanoh: 7:44am On Nov 04, 2014
@zaramum other mama and papa has said it all,but what I will like you to take seriously is what others has been saying that you take it to God in fasting and prayer,this battle cannot be won through human wisdom and power,be strong,be courageous,this is not the time to be depressed,it is rather the time to cry to the God of elijah that answereth by fire and I know he will hearken unto ur prayer.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:07am On Nov 04, 2014
@zaramum, please what is your religion? i want to make a suggestion.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by zarammum: 9:19am On Nov 04, 2014
My wonderful family. I felt like a new bride this morning after reading your words of advice/encouragement. where do I start. I am even crying as I type. OMG. What a family, What a love. You can't image the kind of peace I have had after reading from all of you. Your words worked like miracle to me. Una fit cure HIV, Cancer, Ebola for here oooo. professional counselors that does not collect money grin-. I feel I have the power to give children, I will just double every ttcer child expectation now sharp sharp. For those who want four, I will give eight, those that want five, ten, those that want six, twelve until your locality call a meeting on your behalf to beg you to stop bearing children lol. I no go allow any request of " I just want only two or three No No. It must be from eight upwards. LWKM. You don't even need to sleep with your husband to have a child. Just wear the cloth he wore after your last bd, and u will carry belle immediately just like that. I am short of words. I love you all.
@juwonesho, @twintower, @wumee, @pinky apinky, @idyobot, @santagelo25, haha, I had a second look on this your user name today. I wish to change it to @saintageless always looking 25yrs. lipsrsealed. @creatmeg, @melsmu, @olubankem, that was a bomb, @lilyjane, @ayaakanoh, mama twins. Una toooooo much. I am stronger now, nothing dey happen. Even if it were true, I don park my load shift one corner for house to enable me have enough space naked for room call baba God. I don ready for battle. I send trailer loads of baby on your door steps now.

@Dashao1, religion no dey this forum oo, anyway, I be correct christian.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:36am On Nov 04, 2014
@zaramum religion dey o....before you tell person to use one leg stand for moving okada pray only to find out say the person religion no dey do that kind prayer and you come fall hand...lol...will post later, am a bit busy now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by safe06: 10:50am On Nov 04, 2014
@zaramum,sometimes,its better when we don't know somethings,its not because we want to be fooled or be stupid,but because we actually have the power to channel our energy to positive use and think positive to be happy...it's not easy dealing with a cheating spouse ooooo(i no wan even imagine am),but what can you do my dear other than to pray and be happy...its well with you,glad you already feel better..
Lemme confess,i actually read your post before comments started pouring in,i been wan take that contract of private investigator,but I just think am say no be sand sand I for come pour for ya garri so?
@dasha,lol,na James bond witchcraft dat kain person wan practice be that ooo...meanyle,we don't do religion here,we suggest stuff (holy stuff ooo)its now left for the receiver to use his/her discretion on how to go about it....#hugs..
@all,ona goody goody moringus....
@olubankemi,u are a very strong woman,God bless you..
@bros santgelo,yeparipa,heavy uppercut? U be boxer? Chei,chei,...
Abeg where dreamsinbc enter?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by zarammum: 10:52am On Nov 04, 2014
@Dasha01. grin grin. Please feel very free to post the prayers here without minding religion. You never can tell who will benefit from it. So many ttc women are going through unimaginable issues which most of them feel ashamed to post it here. You might be saving someone's marriage without knowing.

Lots of love darling.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by idyobot: 11:36am On Nov 04, 2014
@olubankemi, ur word of advice is worth taking home. I must really do wat u've advise. Thxs for encouraging our sis n all of us. God will definitely visit u.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Amhappy(f): 12:03pm On Nov 04, 2014
@zarammum my sister you will overcome. Fertility blessings
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by darlenee: 1:47pm On Nov 04, 2014
Oh wowwwww, wat a lovely and awesome family we have here, God will suely answer us. All here in due time. @zaramum dear, our wonderful mums nd dads hv said it all sis, just take it all to God in prayer nd He will takia of you, but I will advice you don't investigate anything just as someone here said, cos I always say what we don't knw won't kill us, nd also so you won't aggravate urself cos its not good for ttc my dear.God will settle u dearie.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 4:51pm On Nov 04, 2014
Nairaland sorry for the long post o! am only helping a sister,

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 4:53pm On Nov 04, 2014
every woman should trust their gut feeling and go to God in prayers if you suspect anything, the God who is everywhere will know how to clear the smoke before you say 'my mind been tell me o!...they said an angry woman does a better job than FBI

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Rute(f): 8:06pm On Nov 04, 2014
Dasha thank you for yo wisdom u have spoken to me as well
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by megamum: 8:36pm On Nov 04, 2014
Zaramum do not fret,be still and go into fastn wit midnight prayers.Locate some dangerous psalms n target @ whosoever is tampering wit d joy of ur home.Tell God dat if he wants to kill,let him kil,if he wants to destroy ,let him destroy,if to scatter let him scatter but all u want is ur dh spirit,soul n body ALL his love n ALL his attention shld b for u n only u.
Then luk inwards n make some adjustments by being more loving,caring,humble serviceable both to him n his pple.Change ur outlook by being more dressy n fashionable.I pray everytin wks out in ur favour IJn

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Redeemed(f): 9:20pm On Nov 04, 2014
@Zaramum, all has been said by fruitful mums' and dads but this song
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 10:45pm On Nov 04, 2014
Hi every1 I'm new here and I'm really glad to come across a thread like this. May God make it easy 4 every1

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 10:53pm On Nov 04, 2014
I've been TTC 4 2yrs + and my major problem has bn irregular period every other thing is fine DH is very ok too I've gone throug a lot of tests and all came out fine. Its really heart breaking coping wt this ttc period. Any1 wt a similar problem?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 12:29am On Nov 05, 2014
olubankemi:
Hello Ayashow. If you want to use luth and you don't have a referral all you need to do is, go to their out patient (third floor, A and E building), register there and ask to see a doctor. Make sure you are married for a year ooo. You will have a doctor to attend to you askcyou series of questions and from there he/she will give you a rrleferral note to the gynea unit on second or first floor. Pls go early.
Thank u olubankemi
I might not be too sure of the floors but pls go to A and E building and ask for out patient floor.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ayaakanoh: 2:16am On Nov 05, 2014
zeemoh2012:
I've been TTC 4 2yrs + and my major problem has bn irregular period every other thing is fine DH is very ok too I've gone throug a lot of tests and all came out fine. Its really heart breaking coping wt this ttc period. Any1 wt a similar problem?

You are welcome,may your stay be short and fruitful

Vitex is said to work wonders for irregular period,but it takes like 2-3months before you notice any improvement and if you are on the big side try and shed some weight.

Other mamas will give more suggestions

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (646) (647) (648) (649) (650) (651) (652) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.