Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,123 members, 7,845,730 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (658) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5432157 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (655) (656) (657) (658) (659) (660) (661) ... (3054) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by kechyl: 7:31pm On Nov 15, 2014
@Mamacajah, this is d 'bestest' news iv heard in a long while, may this blessing bring gladness & prosperity to ur home. She is blessed indeed!

Oh God of creation, we humbly beseech Thee, that You look upon us with mercy & forgive our doubts and unbelief & cause this blessing to be multiplied in our lives, we thank You because You are our present help in time of trouble in Jesus most wonderful name we pray, amen!

Gd evening all d mamas! Keep d faith, it is well.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamacajah: 8:41pm On Nov 15, 2014
[quote author=Deezou post=28045237]Congrats@mamacajah.if i may ask;did u conceive naturally or through ivf/iui?Thanks in advance and congrats once more./quote]

Hello deezou,
I got pregnant naturally while planning to do a 2nd IVF and while pursuing adoption for a baby. When GOD says it is time no one can change it.

12 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:22pm On Nov 15, 2014
Hello mamas is it possible to b preggy and not feel anything at all? My friend jst found out she's 6wks preggy without any smyptom she jst decided to do a test when her AF is taking too long to show

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Wumee: 10:25pm On Nov 15, 2014
@mamacajah,God is wonderful,He does as He pleases,may Your Holy name be praised for bringing long awaited ''cajah'' to manifestation,thank u Jesus,congratulations.@nazablossom,it is well,please give thanks to god,let Him know u will praise him in all things and all time.wipe ur tears away and look forward into ur fruitfull future,dont allow dissappointment to rub u off.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by lillyjane(f): 1:36am On Nov 16, 2014
The beautiful mamas, the bellyfuls and the hopefuls ones I greet you all.

I think I am in hot soup again ooo, ook I put to bed 4months ago to beautiful baby Xenia (Thank God). Still having the imaginary pains down there though. Now the big blow, for the past 4days, I have been having the exact feelings I had when I was newly pregnant for Xenia. I bought the pregnancy kit to do a home test but seriously, I am afraid to do the test. I dont think i am ready for another stress. Oh God! i am so so confused.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by megamum: 5:14am On Nov 16, 2014
Happy sunday pp,woke up to dis wonderful news@Mama caja congrats dear,may d name of d almighy be praised,dats d God we serve and to him be all d glory.Lets be still n hold on for he is d God of d eleventh hour n will show up for us

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by deyoola(f): 7:15am On Nov 16, 2014
congratulations mamacajah,praise be to HIS HOLY NAME

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Deezou(f): 8:21am On Nov 16, 2014
@mamacajah,thanks 4 d response,u revived my spirit.i will continue trying naturally for a while b4 going back 2 hospital.
@zeemoh,it is very possible,she may not feel anything untill later or may not feel anything at all except d kick when time comes.my neighbour says she saw her period last at her parents house until she had five children cos d only thing dat notifies her of her pregnancies is d growing belly,she doesnt have any symptoms but now she is on break though she didnt plan.d space between her children is 18 months each.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:17am On Nov 16, 2014
Big Congratulations mamacajah! We serve a cajad God grin ! Indeed when God says its time, even the devil will know.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by twintower: 10:22am On Nov 16, 2014
lillyjane:
The beautiful mamas, the bellyfuls and the hopefuls ones I greet you all.

I think I am in hot soup again ooo, ook I put to bed 4months ago to beautiful baby Xenia (Thank God). Still having the imaginary pains down there though. Now the big blow, for the past 4days, I have been having the exact feelings I had when I was newly pregnant for Xenia. I bought the pregnancy kit to do a home test but seriously, I am afraid to do the test. I dont think i am ready for another stress. Oh God! i am so so confused.

Hahahahahaha congratulation dear.don't shy away from it,it is the greatest gift of life
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by VENUSS(f): 10:40am On Nov 16, 2014
@lilyjane, like seriously? Ttc is a very sensitive matter. We are happy for you. Pray and encourage those ttc but move to the pregnancy thread biko.

18 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by lillyjane(f): 12:01pm On Nov 16, 2014
twintower:

Hahahahahaha congratulation dear.don't shy away from it,it is the greatest gift of life

Thanks dear twintower just that i was thinking i could at least do sex selection since i have a girl already coupled with the fact that she is still too young.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by twintower: 12:08pm On Nov 16, 2014
mamacajah:
Praise the Lord! After 11 years of marriage, 4 miscarriages, 1 failed I U I, 1 failed IVF, blocked tubes, hysteroscopy, laparascopy, fibroid, I gave birth to my beautiful daughter today. I want to say to all my sisters and brothers in waiting here: never give up hope and faith. The same baba GOD that did my miracle and wiped away my tears will do yours also.

Congratulation dear,you have really tried all these years before you conceived.please did you do ivf with the fibroid?the doc said because of the sperm count of my husband,I may do ivf but I have fibroid and he said I have to remove it first.all this process will take about 2million naira.please can you give me some advice.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 12:43pm On Nov 16, 2014
Seems there's a miraculous blessing in this thread bearly a week of joining dz thread I got my BFP! Dz morning after 2yrs 8mnth of TTC God I cnt thank u enough may d blessing reach every1 of of d mamas still on d journey u ar close to ur bus stop by d special grace of God.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamacajah: 1:09pm On Nov 16, 2014
twintower:

Congratulation dear,you have really tried all these years before you conceived.please did you do ivf with the fibroid?the doc said because of the sperm count of my husband,I may do ivf but I have fibroid and he said I have to remove it first.all this process will take about 2million naira.please can you give me some advice.

Hello twin tower,

No I didn't have fibroid when I did IVF. My dear let GOD be your main source especially regarding decision on TTC. I had given up on getting pregnant naturally but GOD directed us to various people along the way who believed it could be done naturally and guided us down the paths. My hubby and I also had to add faith with works to get the final result we are celebrating today. So don't use money as the main obstacle. Trust me I should know I did the same too and until I stopped doing that I wasn't open to listening to ideas. So please spend time praying seek GOD'S face and have a no going back mindset. He has done it for people with worse situations he will do it for you.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by favoredgal: 1:41pm On Nov 16, 2014
lillyjane:

Thanks dear twintower just that i was thinking i could at least do sex selection since i have a girl already coupled with the fact that she is still too young.

Sex selection? Madam pls be sensitive. This is not the place for this.

Like Venus's adviced go to the pregnancy thread.

Congratulations Zeemoh and kings daughter..Wish you happy 9months.

Congrats mamacajah.... She won't be an only child in Jesus name

Many 11th hour miracle on the way

12 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by toni2014(f): 2:09pm On Nov 16, 2014
Congratulations Mamacajah. This is indeed a big testimony. God is awesome,! I rejoice with you and your family.
Congrats zee, may you have a pleasant preggy journey.
To all of us still waiting, our set time is here, the God of 11th hour miracle is still on the throne, He will perfect it. Let's keep holding on to him.
Lily, pls show some sensitivity. The bible says "wisdom is profitable to direct". A lot of us wish God should just bless us with children. We have been on the waiting list for sooo long, you are talking of the opportunity to do sex selection.
It is well with us all.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Redeemed(f): 2:13pm On Nov 16, 2014
@zeemoh, congratulations, wish you h&h stress free 9 months.you shall carry to term and deliver like the Hebrew women.
@ lillyjane, if so be it congratulations. Pls remember us ttc in your prayers. However you can move to pregnancy thread for discussion with the other belle full mama.
@ all, happy Sunday, may God remember us for good in Jesus name.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 2:23pm On Nov 16, 2014
[quote
author=zeemoh2012 post=28063108]Seems there's a miraculous blessing in
this thread bearly a week of joining dz thread I got my BFP! Dz morning
after 2yrs 8mnth of TTC God I cnt thank u enough may d blessing reach
every1 of of d mamas still on d journey u ar close to ur bus stop by d
special grace of God. [/quote]Thank God for you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Wumee: 2:46pm On Nov 16, 2014
@lillyjane,we all rejoyce with u,but u are tempting us with the spirit of jelousy,u are preggy again and now it's d sex of d baby,na u select d first one?please be gratefull to God and move ur belle to pregnancy forum,whether u test or not,God that did the first one will see you through in Jesus name.no ill feelings just saying my mind.

8 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 3:32pm On Nov 16, 2014
@zeemoh2012, I told ya! That you were definitely pregnant with tht crmping you described that day! Congrats my dear,

@lilyjane, pls don't feel like we re not happy for you but this is a Ttc forum where we find solace in discussing with ppl who face similar challenges and proffer solutions to one another don't make us feel like we are in our neighbourhood, offices or church where ppl jus fall pregnant without planning meanwhile we have almost done it all without results, you can join motherhood, pregnancy or family planning thread so you can chat with ppl who are having similar experience with you.

@all, congratulations on your own BFPs! May God Almighty remember those mamas who have spent a longer time on the waiting list,may we not be like the impotent folk by the pool of Bethsaida, Lord as you healed the multiple and no one of them was left thesame, May you also visit this thread nd move all of us to the pregnancy thread before 31st December 2014 IJN, when the Lord turned the captivity of Zion, we were like them that dreamed then was our heart filled with joy and our mouths filled with laughter, Jesus visit us nd turn this ttc struggle to a dream and our babies to a reality for you are not a partial God! What you do for one you will do for all nd we vow to return all glory to your name IJN, thank You for it is done according to your word in Deut 7:14 there shall not be male or female barren among you or among your cattle.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by darlenee: 4:07pm On Nov 16, 2014
Wow! Just logged in to wonferful news, BIG congratulations to @Mamacajah aka taa2s, our God is soo good. She will be a source of joy to your family. @zeemoh2012 congats dear wish u a stress free 9months.

@all it is well with us all....... The Lord will settle us before the year runs out.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 4:53pm On Nov 16, 2014
@dasha yes o u said it and so it is tnx a lot dear we shal hear urs too sooner u thaught by his grace

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by everfaithfulGod(f): 6:34pm On Nov 16, 2014
Zeemoh2012 congratulations of your bfp. Almighty God will c u tru d 9 month and deliver safely. I tap into your testimony.
@ mamacajah congratulation on d arrival of your dd. She will be a source of blessing to your family. No more delay in Jesus name.

@ all happy Sunday to us all.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MelsMum(f): 7:14pm On Nov 16, 2014
@Zeemoh2012 so happy for you sister, may you have a blissful 9months dear. Congrats dear

melsmum must testify before this year runs out in Jesus name amen.

@mamacajah congrats dear may your joy be permanent.

happy Sunday everyone
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Blessedmum(f): 7:19pm On Nov 16, 2014
Congrats to all belleful mamas,u ll deliver safely ijn. Also to d latest mum in town 'MamaCajah I say a big congrats,her arrival ll bring plenty blessings to ur home. At all Mama's,I hail una o may God answer our prayers.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Immibabe: 7:50pm On Nov 16, 2014
@ Mamacajad, Congratulations! I rejoice with u n dh, ur joy shall know no bound IJN. Dd's arrival shall usher ur family in2 greater height. God will keep n make her blessing unto d family IJN.

@Zeemoh2012 n other belleful mama, big congrats 2 u. Wish u h&h 9months. U shall carry 2 term n deliver like hebrew women IJN.

@ all of us still in d waiting room, d Lord will visit us n open our book of remberance IJN. Happy Sunday.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Wumee: 7:50pm On Nov 16, 2014
@zeemoh,congratulations dear,God will grant you the grace and strenght to carry to term and deliver like the hebrew women in Jesus name.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ayaakanoh: 9:55pm On Nov 16, 2014
Zemoh congrat wishing u happy stress free 9months
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by UmmTwins2: 10:19pm On Nov 16, 2014
'evening my fruitful sisters n brothers. Hope we'r all gud. It's juwonesho o, created this acct a while ago when I was having problem posting on d thread. @mamacajah CONGRA3LATIONS my sister! Testimony at last; Alhamdulillah. I believe it wl happen for us all, its d timing we dn't know n I pray our time is now mashaAllaah. Ameen. So happy for u o cheesy no more ttc by God's grace, ds shall be a breakthrough for ur family. Na make twins follow vry soon oooo cheesy @zeemoh2012 CONGRATS! Thank God for opening d gate for November bfps, i pray e go reach us all o. Congrats dear. Wish u a h n h term. @VENUSS spoke my mind. Been refraining frm commenting so as nt to come across as envious @lillyjane we'r happy for u and thank God dt u dn't know hw it feels to ttc but pls be mindful dt ds is a ttc thread where women n men who r TRYING (sm r actually struggling) to conceive come to find support frm other ppl who understand what dey'r passing thru. U'r always welcome to encourage ppl on d thread bt u shld discuss ur pregnancy/baby on d pregnancy thread @all baby dust to us all ooo may this be our lucky month bi-qudrati'llaah. Ameen

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cathyibok(f): 10:20pm On Nov 16, 2014
Congrats zemoh n mamacajad. I rejoice with u. I tap greatly into this test testimony...... ire akari...

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by twintower: 2:19am On Nov 17, 2014
Zeemoh I am very happy with you.you will have a stress free nine months in Jesus name amen.and you all the belle fulls in the house congratulation.
To us all that are still on this journey,we shall not be weary but shall carry our own babies in Jesus name.

(1) (2) (3) ... (655) (656) (657) (658) (659) (660) (661) ... (3054) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.