Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,915 members, 7,824,841 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:51 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (663) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5413866 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (660) (661) (662) (663) (664) (665) (666) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 12:42pm On Nov 20, 2014
Heeeeeee plenty people don carry belle here without knowing oooo!!!. See Pregnancy hormone at work na!. @ Manadydaisy, Dashao1 and Miraclebaby I beg make una go do Pregnacy test sharp sharp. All dz vex/reactions no be ordinary. Hahahahahahah. Please dear precious mamas let's not be distracted. Please let there be peace. All these will end as testimonies!!!!! @ All, greetings!!!. It's been a while. Good to know we are all doing fine. God will certainly wipe our tears. @ All those who got their BFPs and nursing mothers, Big CONGRATS. @ New members, you are all welcome. May your stay here be very short. @ All-(((( Hugssssssss))))).

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 12:45pm On Nov 20, 2014
Double post.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mandydaisy: 2:14pm On Nov 20, 2014
@Godiyaalways as I read your post I just burst laugh, e go sweet if na pregnancy hormone at work oh.. But uv said it all dear let peace reign

Sending everyone baby dust to us all, may our stories be an inspiration to others soon.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 4:10pm On Nov 20, 2014
Wow! faint positive is no longer faint again.......na strong positive. Hubby and i have been so so so happy. infact, he told me: i've never seen you this happy before......lol.....I had already registered with a gynae, treated infections, was planning to go for HSG to see if my tubes were blocked, was already saving for IVF...............and then God stepped in! It was God all through! To him be all the glory! I use my self as a point of contact to all the moms-to-be in the house, May God embarrass you with an eleventh hour miracle! Congratulations to you all in advance! Amen.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 4:12pm On Nov 20, 2014
@Godiyaalways, seriously maybe its the pregnancy hormones and i guess am pregnant with twins grin

i want to officially announce that i am no longer Dasha01 but mumihaja which means i am deactivating Dasha01 account....i need to start on a new slate, i wish i could be a silent follower with this new moniker, may God help me......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Akpaumuaka: 4:16pm On Nov 20, 2014
@berekete86...congrats ooo.May ur children be bereketetous,Amen.No mind me jare...wish I could get mine now now but I'm trusting God for the best.I claim mine in Jesus' name.Amen.We shall all rejoice someday I pray it shall be sooner than we expect ooo.O God pls help us
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumihaja(f): 4:26pm On Nov 20, 2014
this is the new me, ...i had to let go of my history so i can get hold of a brighter future........

6 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Rute(f): 4:44pm On Nov 20, 2014
Mumihaja u are drop dead gorgeous!

@all our miracle is certain in Jesus name amen!

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Blessedmum(f): 6:02pm On Nov 20, 2014
@Mumihaja,wow! u're so beautiful.May God bombard you with beautiful twins ijn.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MelsMum(f): 6:13pm On Nov 20, 2014
@berekete86 congrats dear,may this happiness last a life time. Amen to your prayers I receive my bfp in Jesus name amen.

@mamaihaji, so you fine like this. Nice red lips, like you are into makeup, holla me if you need a pro makeup artist. grin

@all let the peace of God that passeth all understanding reign in our hearts and let the love of God that is shed abroad in our hearts flow through us.

it is well sisters.

am off to evening fellowship,see ya later.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumilaw: 6:48pm On Nov 20, 2014
Words cant explain how happy I am ,to finally join this forum.I have been a peeping guest for some mnths now but decided to join this evening.hope am free and welcomed to be in ur midst ?

Been married for almost 4yrs now,diagnosed with fibroid,thyroid problems,pcos and blocked tubes.though the tubes have been cleared with enzyme therapy. All this problems untop of one person. I asked my self several times how Will I overcome with all this ? I believe God has an answer to that,because as a human am tired and faustrated.

Dear fam,any one with similar case should pls help a sister.make thinking and worries no do me something.

I really appreciate all the wonderful works you ladies are doing here may God continue to bless u all reall good. I hail everyone in Gods waiting room.miraclebaby,mumihaja,rute,Divda,alwaystrue,blesseddiva,twintower,and all other mummies too numerous to mention.

Goosh cant believe my first post will be this lengthy,what was I thinking?
Pls bear with me,I love you ladies

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by CoolOne1: 7:14pm On Nov 20, 2014
Hello everyone,sometime back I announced my bfp.however I lost d baby girl at 23 weeks,infact I was induced for labour.My BP was rising so much.this is my first pregnancy.doc said a case of severe preclampsia.I need to know wat to do to minimize a reoccurence.does anyone know anoda dat made it thru...Thanks..I want to try again. But I wud like suggestions on what and what to avoid.besides mom is hypertensive.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mum2bsoon: 7:18pm On Nov 20, 2014
Melsmum cld u send d e-book 2 me pls. On ma kneels wt ma palms joind 2geda n pointd 2wards heaven pleadin, plssssssssssssssss. Tanks a mil dear, God bless u.
Lovely eyes @mumihaja
Berekete86, congrats dear. U shall carry 2 term in Jesus name. Amen
CoolOne1, sorry 4 ur loss. Dre shall nt b any loss again in Jesus name
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by lillyjane(f): 7:33pm On Nov 20, 2014
Juwonesho:
Public hospirals are so unreliable. I was scheduled for HSG this morning at National Hospital only to get there n find they'r on strike sad n I was so excited n hoping to seriously "get d show on d road" frm today ni o. I'm having mixed feelings right now; on one hand I feel like crying for d disruptn, on d other I refuse to be dejected seeing it as God's plan to not do d HSG n yet get our BFP ds cycle cos He works in wonderful ways. Rily holding on to that hope sad pls my sisters lets allow peace in d hse; even personally I was vry irritated by lillyjane's attitude on d thread bt I see she's taken correction. Lets avoid arousing suspicion n causing confusn in d hse pls, ttc's enuff hassle. may God make ds ttc journey a short one for us all. Ameen. Sticky baby dust to us all

The journey will soon end in peace IJN.
Thanks for understanding me, seriously I didn't mean any harm when I posted that. My sisters please forgive me ooo. I still need you people.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Akpaumuaka: 8:01pm On Nov 20, 2014
@Dasha...u too fine jare(mumihaja)!Bastard devil...He shall be put to shame soon.Keep looking dis gorgeous,I could look ap that face all day...Na triplets I wish for u joor.It is well
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mandydaisy: 8:07pm On Nov 20, 2014
@mumilaw I'm sorry ttc has taken a toll on you and to get such report from the doctor can be very depressing but thank God there is hope! The fibroid can be as a result of the blocked tubes depending on the location, do you know the exact location of your fibroid? Fibroids can affect your fertility especially if they are submucous (inside the uterus) which often cause heavy bleeding with clots. Other types of fibroids like Intramural (within the muscle wall)and subserousal give less symptoms and are less likely to affect your fertility.

I also have been married for almost four years and I understand exactly how you feel but like I said there is hope cos God says we are joyful mothers of children. I advice you see your doctor and ask his opinion about the fibroid and seek another opinion (I don't advice 1 doctor in cases like this). If your fibroid is in a delicate place do something about it before conception to avoid complications. Some people have talked about shrinking but I don't knw how that works or in really drastic cases a mymectomy which is surgery to remove it. Whatever you decide know in your heart that this too shall pass, all the pains will end when you carry those miracles in your womb and later in your hands.

@CoolOne1 I'm so sorry to hear about your loss. May the God of all comfort strengthen you and you DH. Don't have any advice on preeclampsia just wanted to send in my support but I'm sure other mamas will have some tips. God bless

@mumihaja fine girl no pimples, I see you baby!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MarJuly(f): 9:21pm On Nov 20, 2014
congratulations to all that got their bfps n may the good Lord strengthen u all.

@ melmums, pls can u resend the e-,book to mar.rose05@yahoo.com. thanks
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Juwonesho(f): 9:29pm On Nov 20, 2014
Hypraise:
Juwonesho happy bday. May u celebrate ur nxt bday with ur baby(ies). Amen
Amen. 10x vry much Hypraise. I appreciate smiley
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by toni2014(f): 9:56pm On Nov 20, 2014
Congrats berekete. Have an exciting 9mths. Your joy shall be full ijn.
So sorry @ cool, the Lord will restore unto you in a bigger way...twins.. be expectant.
Welcome all new mamas, i pray you have a short stay on this thread.
@ mumilaw, pls I want to find out what specific enzyme you used in clearing ur tubes and how long it took for the tubes to clear.I'm in that situation and I feel I can learn a thing or two from ur experience.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:57pm On Nov 20, 2014

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Juwonesho(f): 10:03pm On Nov 20, 2014
Congrats berekete86. Wishing u a smooth, healthy n happy term. Happy bumping cheesy @CoolOne soo sorry for ur loss dear. Yes, ask around n also research on its causes so u can avoid them but pls cancel the though of reoccurence frm ur mind; mashaAllaah u'll never experience such again. Ameen. Its well my sister. @mumihaja u look take away wink sticky baby dust evryone!

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 10:03pm On Nov 20, 2014
@berekete, congrats.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MelsMum(f): 10:11pm On Nov 20, 2014
@mum2bsoon ah ma bi nu no vex for me ejoor. I have sent it, sorry for the delay.
marjuly sent sis

fellowship was great.....i got something from todays fellowship... Give thanks to God no matter your situation because the bible says so, to give thanks to God at all times.

in all things that we go through here, it is nothing compared to the Glory that awaits us in heaven so sisters no matter what we go through here, we must strive, keep holding on to make heaven.
peace

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by miraclebaby: 10:16pm On Nov 20, 2014
@berekete86 congrats, enjoy the ride. @CoolOne1 It can only get better. Problem known is problem half-solved. At least once you take in again, you'll be monitored very well. Just be sure to start antenatal once you get ur bfp and let the doc know ur fears. You can ask this on pregi thread, you'll get good responses there. @mumilaw welcome and may ur stay be short but fruitful. @mumihaja let me welcome you back officially. You'll av the last laugh dear. @Godiyaalways cheesy cheesy cheesy ok, I dey wait make dh enter house, I go collect money from am go buy HPT kit. But better pray its positive or........... grin @lillyjane it is well. Hope you've moved to the pregi thread, you'll learm much there. A sister had twins there last year and at 4mths took in again and scan revealed twins for the second time. It might not be easy but in all things give thanks to God and don't try to do His work for him to avoid stories that touches the heart later in life. @safe06 I use torchlight dey find you ooh, where u go hide with MamaT?

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 12:22am On Nov 21, 2014

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by BlessedDiva: 5:48am On Nov 21, 2014
Congrats @Berekete86, wish u healthy n happy bumping to full term dear. I tap from ur testimony, I am next to be preggers iJn,Amen

@mumilaw u re welcome, wish u a fruitful stay here, u re blessed

@mumihaja, pretty momma. New name new level, u hv moved to d next level of being a mommy n it will manifest in Jesus name Amen

@Coolone ♍y sis, so sorry 'bout ur loss but I thank God at d same time for ur life, cos ♍y childhood friend died of preclampsia @ 8months with her twins sad
So give God thanks in everything He knows best n I knw u will take in soon n carry to full term this time around in Jesus name,Amen. #nomoreloss #nomorebarreness #sogratefulLord
It is well

Fertility blessings!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Alwaystrue(f): 6:49am On Nov 21, 2014
Double post
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Alwaystrue(f): 6:57am On Nov 21, 2014
Good morning all preggies in the house (yes o, we all don get belle whether e don show or not) because as soon as God has spoken you must consider it done abi na till baby show face. Na oyinbo dey call pregnancy nine months.

Those wey don hear God word and made it part of them till babay show, some don carry like Sarah carry for 25 years but pregnancy terminate when Isaac land.

Abi i no talk true? undecided So many of us wey don buy baby things and many wey don get the name of the children. Infact sef, some of us don get the baby gifts from friends and family so wetin again?

So i holler again for all those wey dey think twice when i first greeted, this na your second greeting...Good moringus my belleful mums and dads? Ehen you don hear am na. Good.

I just want to tell someone today that God said in

Deuteronomy 1:6-8
6-8 Back at Horeb, God, our God, spoke to us: “You’ve stayed long enough at this mountain. On your way now. Get moving. Head for the Amorite hills, wherever people are living in the Arabah, the mountains, the foothills, the Negev, the seashore—the Canaanite country and the Lebanon all the way to the big river, the Euphrates. Look, I’ve given you this land. Now go in and take it. It’s the land God promised to give your ancestors Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob and their children after them.”

That He had given the land of Canaan to the Israelites and he said this long before they even got it. So what does this mean and how does it apply to you today. I will help those who do not understand...oya see what it means:

Deuteronomy 1:6-8
6-8 Back when you heard my words to you on this matter, God, our God, spoke to us: “You’ve stayed long enough at this mountain of ttc. On your way now. Get moving. Head for the baby things markets, wherever people are talking about babies, the eating right for two/more, the taking rest from too much working, the rejoicing with other expectant mums, the not lifting heavy things, the preparation for your big day. Look, I’ve given you these babies. Now go in and enjoy your pregnancy. It’s the baby (babies) God promised to give your ancestors Abraham (Sarah), Isaac (Rebekah), and Jacob (Rachel) and their children after them.”

8 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by toni2014(f): 7:17am On Nov 21, 2014
@ alwaystrue, may the Lord bless you for this charge. Sooo lifting.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MarJuly(f): 7:28am On Nov 21, 2014
MelsMum:
@mum2bsoon ah ma bi nu no vex for me ejoor. I have sent it, sorry for the delay.
marjuly sent sis

fellowship was great.....i got something from todays fellowship... Give thanks to God no matter your situation because the bible says so, to give thanks to God at all times.

in all things that we go through here, it is nothing compared to the Glory that awaits us in heaven so sisters no matter what we go through here, we must strive, keep holding on to make heaven.
peace

Thanks
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumilaw: 8:33am On Nov 21, 2014
I really want to thank everyone for welcoming me to the thread it shows that the spirit of love is in this house.God will surely locate us and give us pious children.

@mandaisy,the fibroids are giving me symptoms.4 big subserous fibroid,the biggest is about 6cm. I don't want to go under the knife I prefer natural methods to shrink it. I even used dollyhams product when a lady here ,said it helped shrink and got pregnant.unfortunately,it didn't work for me.
Though I used only one bottle,cos it was quite expensive.

@Tonia,I used serraptase and natikonase, which I learnt from Google that it helps with block tubes together with prayers God used it to heal me.

@all anyone with thyroid problems what did you use to get yours under control pls help.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumilaw: 8:36am On Nov 21, 2014
Congratulations,berekete.you will carry to term and bring forth Godly seed.

(1) (2) (3) ... (660) (661) (662) (663) (664) (665) (666) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.