Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,872 members, 7,848,545 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 05:30 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (707) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5435341 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (704) (705) (706) (707) (708) (709) (710) ... (3054) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 5:09am On Feb 13, 2015
@iomoge and bekeee,
BFP- means Big Fat Positive. ie, a positive pregnancy Test result.
BFN- Big fat negative. Negative pregnancy test result.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 5:21am On Feb 13, 2015
@bekee, Egg white cervical mucus - is that stretchy discharge you see when ure in ur mid-cycle, it indicates your ovulating and also helps DH's (dear hubby) sperm to swim faster to ur egg. So EWCM is a positive indication that u shud BD (bed dance) ASAP.

Most of the terms being used here are used in most ttc forums all over the world. I understood some thru google. So if u dnt understand any u can ask us or ask google kiss

@mumihaja or anyone else with the bayelsa woman's number, pls can u post the number once again? I can't seem to locate the page where it ws posted. Thanks in anticipation

@ all, it is settled for us this cycle.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ucmummy(f): 7:37am On Feb 13, 2015
@ Hotmomma , sorry for your scan result .have u hard about Black strap Molases and apple cider venigar before ? they are used for fibroid and cysts am a living testimony of this two supliments and also vitex. I have had a very bad experience with fibroid in the uterus and and the fundus but I thank God for using this two supliments to shrink them . I bought BSM(#6000) and ASV(#4000) .am still taking them u can also try

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Redeemed(f): 8:09am On Feb 13, 2015
@ all, May God answer our prayers and crown our efforts with bfp in Jesus name.

Where can I get goko cleanser to buy? Want to give a trial if it will help me get ECWM as I can't remember the last time I saw it but I do ovulate and have a normal and consistent cycle.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumydidi(f): 11:01am On Feb 13, 2015
@Wsfirstlady 08189129197 dts the bayelsa womans number. Baby dust to us all
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Bekeee(f): 12:12pm On Feb 13, 2015
Wsfirstlady:
@bekee, Egg white cervical mucus - is that stretchy discharge you see when ure in ur mid-cycle, it indicates your ovulating and also helps DH's (dear hubby) sperm to swim faster to ur egg. So EWCM is a positive indication that u shud BD (bed dance) ASAP.

Most of the terms being used here are used in most ttc forums all over the world. I understood some thru google. So if u dnt

understand any u can ask us or ask google kiss

@mumihaja or anyone else with the bayelsa woman's number, pls can u post the number once again? I can't seem to locate the page where it ws posted. Thanks in anticipation

@ all, it is settled for us this cycle.

smileymuch thanks
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Bekeee(f): 12:15pm On Feb 13, 2015
iOmoge:

keep asking n we would answer.
lemme tell u what I think I know.

af- aunty flow - menstruation
cm- cervical mucus
bd- baby dance - s*x
dh-darling husband

pls wat is bfn n bfp.

u can ask more

Thanks for the info smiley wink
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 1:30pm On Feb 13, 2015
Redeemed:
@ all, May God answer our prayers and crown our efforts with bfp in Jesus name.

Where can I get goko cleanser to buy? Want to give a trial if it will help me get ECWM as I can't remember the last time I saw it but I do ovulate and have a normal and consistent cycle.
I learnt that ECWM helps the swimmers reach the egg fast. If u are sure that ovulation is right and hormones is right. .. Why not try preseed. .. A kinda lubricant. Dh uses it b4 penetration.

I pray we all find dat thing standing between our bfp. And a h and h 40weeks.

Love u all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Amhappy(f): 1:42pm On Feb 13, 2015
moonert:
Good evening hopeful Mamas. I went tru adhesiolysis 16days ago n since then it has been cramps all day and on n off spotting. My gynae placed me on Progynova for 28days n provera for 10days. We wont be ttc for 3months cos of d barrier dat wat placed in d uterus to help d uterine lining heal properly without getting stuck together. I pray for everyone in their tww to come with BFP soon.

Congrats dear. I went thru same sometime in January. May God prove Himself in our case. Lots of Love

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 2:03pm On Feb 13, 2015
@bekeee, ure welcome. @mumydidi, thanks a lot. Sprinkling fertile dusts to all,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Redeemed(f): 4:53pm On Feb 13, 2015
@iOmoge, thanks for your response and i say amen to your prayers. Baby dust to us all!
Happy valentine to everyone, may this season "bd" results in bfp grin grin
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ayaakanoh: 6:10pm On Feb 13, 2015
@newbies you are all welcome,our promotion to preggy thread is now.

@tammylore im glad it worked for u,KEDI has lots of products that's beneficial to ttc. We will all testify soon.

@mumihaja@mummyosanyande@miraclebaby@safe06 and all lovely mothers in d house I cannot remember their name...I dey hail oo

@moonert ur healing shall be permanent,next is ur BFP
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by UmmTwins2: 6:36pm On Feb 13, 2015
iOmoge:

I took a shot (mouthful) every night till I finished 2 bottles.
I finished all in less than 8days. I started from my cd1. It helped my flow too. N a lot came out even pooo.

I hope this helps.
10x iOmoge. Guess I didn't see much of its effect cos I started a bit late into my cycle, cldn't get it on time. I'll start on CD1 next cycle.....but I pray I dn't need it again though, and get a sticky BFP instead. Ameen. To every mama in d hse espesially to evryone in d 2WW, d wait shall end in a +ve hpt with sticky bfps by God's grace. Ameen. Baby dust!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by UmmTwins2: 6:59pm On Feb 13, 2015
@moonert Congrats dear, d 3 months wait shall be worth it insha'Allaah @Redeemed where's ur location so mamas can recommend d best/closest place u can get it
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cathyibok(f): 7:15pm On Feb 13, 2015
Hi all. Just checking up and am still keeping faith. 2WW no b here. Body heavy me, dozing off at work, tiredness and am just adding one kind funny weight plus my feet swells. It will end in praise. @all d newbies... welcome! may ur stay b short.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by UmmTwins2: 7:26pm On Feb 13, 2015
So my e-sisters, here's my hormonal profile result:
Tests Results Reference range
Prolactin 17.4 3.3 - 26.7ng/ml
FSH 24.63 IU/L
S-LH 18.6 IU/L
17Boestradiol 77 pmol/L
Progesterone 69.3 nmol/L
Sex hormone results: the results suggest that ovulation has probably occurred.
Sabi mamas pls help interprete o, 10x in advance
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Bekeee(f): 8:42pm On Feb 13, 2015
ucmummy:
@ Health and alternative plus store or check them on facebook or jumia but this the contact of the lady I bought mine from 08098431116 .just call her then u ask if she have maca then on how you can get it in Lagos let me know if u were able to get her.

Hello. Spoke with her earlier today, says it costs 9400 for the powder and abt 3,200 for the capsule she adviced I go for the powder since purpose of fertility is also involved plus she charged 1k delivery charges..what do you think? is that the same one u purchased and price Thx
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by safe06: 8:48pm On Feb 13, 2015
@ redeemed,its easier said than done ooo,its who wears the shoe,knows where it pinches...when my few friends call and tell me to distract myself from thinking,i tell them straight away it's not easy. I know they want the best for me,but we are human...my case is even more annoting,cause it's not just the fruit of the womb issue I'm dealing with,i'm also dealing with mad,crazy,very stupid,idiotic pains,i dont seem to have a life anylonger cause of this pains,so when people say just don't think about pregnancy, it will come,i just vex...
@ayaakanoh,shun ma,permission to move on...lol..
@newbies,u all are welcome,may ur stay here be short...those in 2ww,wish u babes luck...
@ alwaystrue,and ur reason for MIA is?
@ iyabetajos,hows u?
@to those celebrating valentine,no allow ona oga at the top commot tomorrow ooo,and if him must commot with the excuse of going to work,abeg wear better clothe follow go do secretary work,and if by chance he's a secretary too at his work place,opt for the position of gate man or driver,because the way wey girls eye dey chook now ehn..odikwa very serious...
Wish us all a beautiful weekend with plenty goodies,may God's love shine on us all...amin...

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by trendy86: 9:17pm On Feb 13, 2015
We say no to red flag this Valentine IJN. Af on hold till delivery IJN:-)

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumihaja(f): 9:41pm On Feb 13, 2015
@trendy86, seconded! I concur to this motion that af should be moved to delivery day iJN!

@ayaakanoh, greetings!

@TWW club...no one is permitted to post sad news here o! Silence every negative voices and cast down every negative imagination...God is bigger than our problems, it took Him just 6 days to create the world, infact it took Him few minutes to create a grown up man with beards. How much more a little embryo...now is God's time let's work towards our testimonies!God will perfect all that concerneth us IJN! Amen

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Redeemed(f): 9:52pm On Feb 13, 2015
@iOmoge, I reside in Lagos, so I wouldn't mind if you know of a place to get the goko cleanser. We just dey try as the name implies ttc.
@ safe06, My major prayer point is that I ask God to show me his mercy and to also help my unbelief if I have exhibited any doubt. No matter the condition, I know it will end in praise.

@all, happy val!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 10:20pm On Feb 13, 2015
Please, can anyone (who knows), kindly let me in on any fertility clinic in Lagos or more and what the price of IVF Is, a friend needs it. Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by UmmTwins2: 10:44pm On Feb 13, 2015
Hmmmm plenty mamas peeping in tonight lol @Deezou umm triplets, cathyibok, Hypraise n d rest mamas peeping I sight una o. Goodnight evry1, awaiting plenty bfp announcements on d thread vry soon masha'Allaah. Kisses ladies

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by UmmTwins2: 10:47pm On Feb 13, 2015
UmmTwins2:
So my e-sisters, here's my hormonal profile result:
Tests Results Reference range
Prolactin 17.4 3.3 - 26.7ng/ml
FSH 24.63 IU/L
S-LH 18.6 IU/L
17Boestradiol 77 pmol/L
Progesterone 69.3 nmol/L
Sex hormone results: the results suggest that ovulation has probably occurred.
Sabi mamas pls help interprete o, 10x in advance
any1 understand my result, pls? We'r seeing d gynae on sunday hopefully but I jst wanna be prepared. 10x
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 10:51pm On Feb 13, 2015
Redeemed:
@iOmoge, I reside in Lagos, so I wouldn't mind if you know of a place to get the goko cleanser. We just dey try as the name implies ttc.
@ safe06, My major prayer point is that I ask God to show me his mercy and to also help my unbelief if I have exhibited any doubt. No matter the condition, I know it will end in praise.

@all, happy val!

I bought mine from their retailers at Balogun Market. They move around in their vehicles with thaw megaphone.

I noticed that they are at most markets as I have seen them at Ajah where I reside too.
Baby dust to all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Deezou(f): 11:11pm On Feb 13, 2015
Hmm ummtwins2,just peeping 2 read d latest.gud nyt and baby dust 2 all.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Beetle: 2:44am On Feb 14, 2015
Umm twins, Salam! What day of the cycle did you do the test. FSH should be less than 11 between days 2 and 5.
If you've ovulated then you've have just been tested for progesterone only, but t from the look of your progesterone it seems you've ovulated already.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by miraclebaby: 6:24am On Feb 14, 2015
shithapuns:
here is a list of the common bfp terms.for newbies..i know its a bit confusing atimes!.

2WW 2 week wait after ovulation (to find out if pregnant)
AF "Aunt Flo" (menstrual period)
BA baby aspirin
BBT basal body temperature
BD baby dance (sex)
BCP birth control pills
BFP big fat positive ( pregnancy test)
BFN big fat negative (pregnancy test)
Beta serum pregnancy test (beta-HCG's assay)
BMS baby making (sex)
BMI body mass index
BW blood work
BRB be right back
BTDT been there, done that
BTL bilateral tubal ligation
BTW by the way
CD cycle day (counting from first day of menstruation)
CF cervical fluid
CCCT clomiphene citrate challenge test
CC clomiphene citrate (Clomid)
CIO cry it out
CM cervical mucus
CWIM see what I mean
CS or C/S cesarean section
D&C dilation and curettage
DB dear boyfriend
DC daycare
DD dear daughter
DF dear fiancee
DGD dear granddaughter
DGS dear grandson
DH dear husband
DS dear son
DSD dear stepdaughter
DSS dear stepson
DPO days post ovulation
DW dear wife
Dx diagnosis
E2 estradiol
EBF extended breastfeeding
EBM expressed breast milk
EDD estimated due date, or expected date of delivery
EWCM egg white cervical mucus
ENDO endometriosis
FSH follicle stimulating hormone
FF formula feeding
FIL father-in-law
FMU first morning urine
FT full time
FTR for the record
FWIW for what it's worth
FYI for your information
GnRH gonadotropin releasing hormone
HCG human chorionic gonadotropin
HH healthy and happy
HPT home pregnancy test
HSG hysterosalpingogram
HTH hope this helps
IC incompetent cervix
IMHO in my humble opinion
IMO in my opinion
IRL in real life
IF infertility
IM intramuscular injection
IUI intrauterine insemination
IVF in vitro fertilization
JJ or J/J just joking
JK or J/K just kidding
JMHO just my humble opinion, or just my honest opinion
KWIM know what I mean
LH luteinizing hormone
LMP last menstrual period
LOL laughing out loud
LP luteal phase
LPD luteal phase deficiency
M/C miscarriage
MF male factor
MIL mother-in-law
ML maternity leave
MM mother's milk
MYOB mind your own business
NMS not my style
NMSAA not my style at all
NP no problem
O ovulation
O'd ovulated
OMG oh my gosh
OP original poster
OT off topic
OHSS ovarian hyperstimulation syndrome
OPK ovulation predictor kit
OV ovulation
PG pregnant, or pregnancy
PP previous poster
PPD postpartum depression
P4 progesterone
PCOS polycystic ovarian syndrome
PG pregnant
PID pelvic inflammatory disease
PMS premenstrual syndrome
PPD postpartum mood disorder
PTLS post tubal ligation syndrome
SA semen analysis
S/S signs and symptoms
STD sexually transmitted disease
SubQ subcutaneous injection
RE reproductive endocrinologist
ROFL rolling on floor laughing
SAHD stay-at-home dad
SAHM stay-at-home mom
SAHP stay-at-home parent
SD sperm donor
SIL sister-in-law
TL tubal ligation
TMI too much information
TR tubal reversal
TIA thanks in advance
TTC trying to conceive
Tx treatment
US ultrasound
VBAC vaginal birth after cesarean section
WAH work at home
WOH work out of the home
Newbies asking for these hope it helps. May your stay be short but fruitful. @Lovely e-family, Happy Val to you all. @ayaakanoh thanks for the mention.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:29am On Feb 14, 2015
Happy val to all yea Iya Ejimas in the house. May God bless you and make you so fruitful that in no time your new forum will be about best family planning options. Baby ducts to you all kiss kiss kiss

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ucmummy(f): 9:44am On Feb 14, 2015
Bekeee:

Hello. Spoke with her earlier today, says it costs 9400 for the powder and abt 3,200 for the capsule she adviced I go for the powder since purpose of fertility is also involved plus she charged 1k delivery charges..what do you think? is that the sam e one u purchased and price Thx

yes its the same but I advice u add vitex cos its an alternative to clomid it balances hormone . God will answer us.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by UmmTwins2: 10:26am On Feb 14, 2015
Beetle:
Umm twins, Salam! What day of the cycle did you do the test. FSH should be less than 11 between days 2 and 5.
If you've ovulated then you've have just been tested for progesterone only, but t from the look of your progesterone it seems you've ovulated already.
waleikum salam. 10x sis. I did the progesterone on CD21 but d rest were done on CD3. So what does this result imply, n d prolactin too, pls? Jazakillahu khairan

(1) (2) (3) ... (704) (705) (706) (707) (708) (709) (710) ... (3054) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.