Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,961 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:04 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (731) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5405519 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (728) (729) (730) (731) (732) (733) (734) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by tatacherie: 9:55pm On Mar 07, 2015
Apple19:

AMEN o. Seems we been get the same issue. Mine started 5dpo, even as at yesterday dh was still damping my body. But am better today sha. It is well, God of surprises is set to do it for us all in Jesus Name.

It will end in Praise my sis
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 10:11pm On Mar 07, 2015
mamakendra:

am also expecting mine today. i stay in ph.
i also bought preseed fertility lubricant to add to this month's bd.
this month na my month ooo grin grin[color=#000099][/color]

Haaaaaaa... He sells preseed?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 10:16pm On Mar 07, 2015
ellawify:
I'm in asaba nd i av checked almost in all d pharmacies around nd to my utmost surprise, some does not even know what I'm talking about. I really feel helpless.

Go to big health stores.... Do u have healthplus or mediplus n d likes in Asaba? If none u can google their address. Am sure they should have somewhere within Benin, Asaba or Onitsha. Onitsha especially.

Update.
Ok, I googled and couldn't get the exact locations.
But I saw that the have 2 branches in Delta with 1 being in warri, dunno where d 2nd branch is but I saw that they mostly use malls.
So u if have a shopping mall in Asaba, check there or go to the mall in Onitsha which was mentioned as one of the locations on a page.

Fertility dust to us all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 10:18pm On Mar 07, 2015
kayberry:
I av a small problem mamas in the house, I have bn married for the past 8month, no issue, my flow has bn normal, but I decided to do an HSG last week, and the Dr said I had mild Endomerial and cervical adhesion, have bn worried since last week, pls mama any suggestion abt any alternative treatment

Hello Kayberry.
What was your doctors suggestion about reliving the adhesion?
Have u told your gyna about it?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by kayberry(f): 10:39pm On Mar 07, 2015
iOmoge:

Hello Kayberry.
What was your doctors suggestion about reliving the adhesion?
Have u told your gyna about it?
yea, i did, after the HSG, he placed me Tab chymoral, Tab doxycycline,tab Dexamethason , He said the chymoral will reduce the inflammation after healing, cos the HSG wld had helped to reduce the adhesion, so am presently on those drugs
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Wumee: 10:42pm On Mar 07, 2015
BlessedDiva:
@wumee I had a dream last night after My midnight prayer, I was brought to this site & d first post I saw was a BFP testimony of how God answered u even with fibroid & I claimed My own miracle in that dream b4 I woke up. Surprisingly 90% of My midnight prayer was centered on someone that urgently needs God's attention & touch in d area of her health, I didn't really pray much for ttc groups maybe like 5% but surprisingly God showed Me this dream about u wumee, not even d waiting mothers I know one on one. I don't know if u hv fibroid but I believe that ur breakthrough is near. My sis I really can't interprete some dreams but I encourage u to wear ur garment of praise, increase d volume of ur praise to the God that makes impossibilty to become possible. if u can, pls sow a seed of faith in ur church or pray to God & whatever God put in ur spirit man to do to claim ur testimony, do it with faith, let God hv His way & ur miracle will manifest physically in Jesus name-Amen. I congratulate u in advance!

@all I have a great testimony of d miraculous/wondrous work of God, whiich I'll give at d appointed time to encourage us all

Divine Conception to all women of faith on here!
@blesseddiva,wao wao am close to tears now,am just seeing this, ho my God,i was told i have two fibroids both pressing on my tubes as i plan to remove them very very soon,i claim my testimonies in Jesus name,surprisingly i and dh went out this evening and the only thing that attracted my attention was a nice maternity top,which i eventually bought,thank u Jesus, @blesseDiva,more annointing in Jesus name,thank you sis for this wonderful revelation,i wish more closeness to Him in Jesus name.word can not express how greatful and uplifted i am. God bless u ma.

8 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Wumee: 10:59pm On Mar 07, 2015
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamakendra(f): 7:52am On Mar 08, 2015
iOmoge:

Haaaaaaa... He sells preseed?
nooo. grin. i got preseed from a pharmacy. am so expectant this month. it shall end in praise.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:50am On Mar 08, 2015
mamakendra:

nooo. grin. i got preseed from a pharmacy. am so expectant this month. it shall end in praise.

I join my faith with yours o...

Fertility Dust on Us all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by miraclebaby: 9:20am On Mar 08, 2015
ellawify:
I'm in asaba nd i av checked almost in all d pharmacies around nd to my utmost surprise, some does not even know what I'm talking about. I really feel helpless.
You can check at head bridge. Just ask where they sell drugs, you'll get most supplements there. You can also check Pax Pharmacy at Awka Road or You and Your Health Pharmacy at 3-3. They all sell supplements. Meanwhile, welcome and av a short but fruitful stay.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MarJuly(f): 9:55am On Mar 08, 2015
Happy sunday to u all, pls what can be d cause of sharp pain inside vijay like 3-5day before, on or after ovulation. I normally notice it while walking or bd with dh. am on cd 19. cheers
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ijayp: 10:21am On Mar 08, 2015
Special mamas in the house, please am I permitted to join the house? Am also ttc

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ijayp: 10:39am On Mar 08, 2015
I must join this house cos I draw my strength from you mamas. God will surely grant us our heart desires. This march will not end if we dont see our bfp. Thank you special mamas even when I have not seen any approval from any of u.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Oteleye(f): 10:47am On Mar 08, 2015
How much did you get it and where did u buy it
iOmoge:
safe06 O....

Nice welcome o.

@all, i got my OVATEL yesterday and am excited.

i have never tracked my ovulation and i cant say when i ovulate.

i have never heard ovulation symtoms either.... i pray i find the help i want via the Ovatel and a BFP to crown it all.

i want to carry my babies (TWIN OR TRIPPLET BOYS) this year in Jesus Name.

i wish us a the very best there is.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ijayp: 12:05pm On Mar 08, 2015
Oteleye:
Amen
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mum2bsoon: 12:22pm On Mar 08, 2015
Welcm @ ijayp bt u must pay owo onile 2 safe06 b4 u can b allowed 2 join fully. Wlcm n may ur stay b short n pdtive.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Wumee: 12:24pm On Mar 08, 2015
@ijayp,salvation is free,na baba God they do screening for here o,u are welcome my sis,may this thread expire very soon as God we bless everyone here with His fruits.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 12:55pm On Mar 08, 2015
Oteleye:

Was 6k5 due to discount because of this ttc tread. He sells for 12 or 8k5.
The seller sent it to me in Lagos from Benin. I can supply his number if you so wish.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by wealthybiz: 1:00pm On Mar 08, 2015
Ashietu Adams Bitters is Available in
wholesales and Retails....We Based in
Lagos and We Distribute from Here to
any Part of the Country Via Registered
Commercial Buses which could apply
additional charges(Not Much) due
Private Courier that is quite
Expensive..and If you want to be Our
Main Resellers in your State Let us
know.You can contact us Whatsapp
08153483090 or 08071340203 BBM
28D2A1EC .Thanks For The
Patronage.GOD BLESS YOU.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Redeemed(f): 1:57pm On Mar 08, 2015
@ijayp, you are welcome to this wonderful e-family, may your stay be short, fruitful and port to the pregnancy thread sooner than you expect. Hugs!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by BlessedDiva: 2:03pm On Mar 08, 2015
Happy sunday fruitful mamas
@wumee AMEN! God bless u too & cause ur miracle to manifest, u see u were led to prepare to carry ur baby(ies) by buying that maternity blouse, u must wear that top very very soon in Jesus name,Amen!

@miraclebaby how body? All of us will be pleasantly surprised by God this year in Jesus name, Amen
@mum2bsoon, weldone o with d owo onile u n safe06 are collecting from newbies, lol, God bless u sis
@Newbies u re all welcome & may ur stay here be short & fruitful in Jesus name~Amen

Let's all praise & hv faith as lil as mustard seed it will end well in praise for us all

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamakendra(f): 3:04pm On Mar 08, 2015
ijayp:
Special mamas in the house, please am I permitted to join the house? Am also ttc
before nko you are welcome jare!!! just go and pay your omonile(matching ground money) to @safe06. grin grin grin
dont mind me. you are welcome jare!!! And your shall be short with testimonies. AMEN
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mum2bsoon: 3:33pm On Mar 08, 2015
BlessedDiva, no min pesin o, na seresere jare. Amen 2 ur prayer ¶ hp u r doin gud ursef. D Lord is our strength on ds thread

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Wumee: 4:29pm On Mar 08, 2015
BlessedDiva:
Happy sunday fruitful mamas
@wumee AMEN! God bless u too & cause ur miracle to manifest, u see u were led to prepare to carry ur baby(ies) by buying that maternity
amen,thanks bunch,yours will manifest sooner than u expect in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ellawify: 5:01pm On Mar 08, 2015
miraclebaby:
You can check at head bridge. Just ask where they sell drugs, you'll get most supplements there. You can also check Pax Pharmacy at Awka Road or You and Your Health Pharmacy at 3-3. They all sell supplements. Meanwhile, welcome and av a short but fruitful stay.
Ok dear, i know where they sell drugs at head brigde. I will go check tomorrow. Tanx so much for your concern.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ellawify: 5:09pm On Mar 08, 2015
iOmoge:

Go to big health stores.... Do u have healthplus or mediplus n d likes in Asaba? If none u can google their address. Am sure they should have somewhere within Benin, Asaba or Onitsha. Onitsha especially.

Update.
Ok, I googled and couldn't get the exact locations.
But I saw that the have 2 branches in Delta with 1 being in warri, dunno where d 2nd branch is but I saw that they mostly use malls.
So u if have a shopping mall in Asaba, check there or go to the mall in Onitsha which was mentioned as one of the locations on a page.

Tanx dear, i dnt tink there is healthplus or mediplus herein asaba, but i will look around. Meanwhile i think I will go to onitsha and check as well.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumydidi(f): 5:53pm On Mar 08, 2015
@ Tammyloreoluwa just want to let you know that the ovatel guy said he won't be supplying the ovatel on pay on delivery any more for ttc women cos the privildge is been abused.Can you please talk to him on our behalf cos some of us are still interested in getting ours. Waiting for your quick response God bless,fertility dust to us all we must get our testimony dis month by fire by force ijn.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Alwaystrue(f): 6:00pm On Mar 08, 2015
Numbers 17:7-8
7 Moses placed the staffs in the Lord’s presence in the Tabernacle of the Covenant.[c]
8 When he went into the Tabernacle of the Covenant the next day, he found that Aaron’s staff, representing the tribe of Levi, had sprouted, budded, blossomed, and produced ripe almonds!

The Lord God Almighty of this time tomorrow is willing and able to make your fruitful overnight.
You look at yourself today and wonder when will you be able to start the process, you feel left behind right?
Well, Aaron's staff blossomed overnight. It not only conceived, but it became pregnant, delivered and not only one or two but produced ripe fruit. Do you understand what i am saying? You are producing ripe fruit overnight, ready made and worth it. How? Simply believe and stay in God's presence. Only in His presence is light, life and direction.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 6:58pm On Mar 08, 2015
ijayp:
I must join this house cos I draw my strength from you mamas. God will surely grant us our heart desires. This march will not end if we dont see our bfp. Thank you special mamas even when I have not seen any approval from any of u.

From me and my triplets, we welcome you. May your stay be brief and your testimony is next.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Apple19: 7:15pm On Mar 08, 2015
ijayp:

You're welcome dear, pray your stay be short and Productive.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 7:16pm On Mar 08, 2015
all newbiew, you all are welcome and we wish y'all a short stay here

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (728) (729) (730) (731) (732) (733) (734) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.