Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,956 members, 7,825,000 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (742) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5413964 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (739) (740) (741) (742) (743) (744) (745) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamakendra(f): 6:31am On Mar 21, 2015
@julie2015. thanks for the info
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 7:43am On Mar 21, 2015
omowunmigan:
Good Day All,

I have been TTC for 6years. I am fed up. I need someone to talk to. Medical tests seems to say myself and Dh are in perfect shape.
Please pm me so i can send you the book on pregnancy miracle. Since you are having unexplained infertility...it would b of immense help.
May your stay here b short and fruitful.
Sprinkling baby dust your way.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 7:47am On Mar 21, 2015
praisefulmum:
@ Mumydidi:- Keep testing till CD 21 and stop worrying your mind. Cheers!!!

We have a mama here who once ovulated on cd60 and took in That same month.
I also understand that some people ovulate when they are menstruating.
The last scan I did on cd5 showed my eggs were quiet big for a cd5 body when I was still spotting.
The moral of my story is that we shouldn't relent....when we DONT seevit at all, then we can worry as to why we didnt ovulate.
Fertility dust to us all.

Much love

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by zainaba(f): 8:04am On Mar 21, 2015
Congratulations @UmmiTwins2. May Allah make it an easy pregnancy for you. Amin. Baby dust to us all.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:42am On Mar 21, 2015
@Julie2015, woo God bless you jaburata, ttc is something else, everything na FM this FM that. After temping na to carry Ovatel again then not to forget to take daily vitamins. It will end in praises

@ all what's ur take on pregnacare conception?

Fertility blessings to us!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:50am On Mar 21, 2015
Good day house...
Please where can progeprogesterone test today.
I stay at **!!*!!!!*****×
Just realised today is cd21 n I need to know today.
Please should I eat or go empty stomach.
Pls...
At Ummitwinz...Congratulations... Please tell us what you did differently and what supplement u took.
Happy h n h for you.
Hugs.

*Modified*

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by UmmTwins2: 9:06am On Mar 21, 2015
Mrsfrank u'r welcome. 10x mum2bsoon n zainaba. I appreciate ur prayers, may God bless whatever supplements, medicatn, or procedure we'r all trying n surprise evry1 wt their own healthy, sticky bfps vry vry soon inshaAllaah. Baby dust to evry1!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by daramfon: 9:26am On Mar 21, 2015
@iOmoge pls send me the book too...
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumihaja(f): 9:33am On Mar 21, 2015
@mumididi, you shud ovulate on cd16 since u are on a 32days cycle.

@prettyoyin, maybe your doctor placed u on clomid, is that the name of the drug?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Amhappy(f): 1:43pm On Mar 21, 2015
Good day house. I had a TVS on day 14 and a follicle of 27mm was seen. I read on line that 27mm is too big and i 'm so confused. Also my FSH is 12 which is a bit high. Does this mean, i am not ovulating or ovulating poor quality egg. I have seen the doctor with my results and he was talking about clomid. i thought you use clomid if you are not ovulating at all. And people with fibroid dont use clomid.

Also my cycle is no longer constant. Two month ago it was 32days,last month 29,now 26. I'm so confused rigth now. Please sabi mamas your advice is needed. Thanks and God bless
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Ireoluwatomiwa: 2:41pm On Mar 21, 2015
@iOmoge
I'm new here please I will need a copy of the ebook too. tamiloreadeogun@yahoo.com. Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 3:07pm On Mar 21, 2015
Ireoluwatomiwa:
@iOmoge
I'm new here please I will need a copy of the ebook too. tamiloreadeogun@yahoo.com. Thanks

sent.

please confirm.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumihaja(f): 3:44pm On Mar 21, 2015
@amhappy, if u are curious, do another scan on cd16 to confirm if u have ovulated cos ur follicle is supposed to pop anywhere from 22mm, still having a 27mm follicle on cd14 might mean you don't ovulate on ur own, if you are willing you can quickly take hcg shot to help you ovulate in the next 32hrs, this might be ur lucky month!

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Amhappy(f): 5:14pm On Mar 21, 2015
[quote author=mumihaja post=31857210][/quote]

Thanks dear for the tip. This month has passed,i will have to wait for next.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Ireoluwatomiwa: 6:16pm On Mar 21, 2015
@Omoge
Thank you, I got it
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 6:48pm On Mar 21, 2015
Went for the progesterone assay today.... Said i should come for result on Monday....
Yours truly is still tracking fern....I was scrolling through my phone this evening and saw so many new videos....until I opened them and saw that its my fern tracking videos since I have to start the video of my phone to have steady flash light....lol. All looked so funny as they were al. Taken first thing in d morning. Lol. I will keep em and show my LO...when he or she is grown. Lol.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by tatacherie: 6:52pm On Mar 21, 2015
Coolevening beautiful Mums,hope ur day was fruitful.welcome to d newbies,may ur stay be short n fruitful.@MummyOmoge pls kindly send me d book on Miracle Pregnancy,it cud be of help.thanks a lot.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by tatacherie: 6:59pm On Mar 21, 2015
iOmoge:

.I was scrolling through my phone this evening and saw so many new videos....until I opened them and saw that its my fern tracking videos since I have to start the video of my phone to have steady flash light....lol. All looked so funny as they were al. Taken first thing in d morning. Lol. I will keep em and show my LO...when he or she is grown. Lol.
Hehehe...keep dem very safe cos they are closer than u think.d results will come out excellent.keep trusting keep praising.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by aghaibiam(f): 7:25pm On Mar 21, 2015
Its my birthday today.had loads if fun cos I went home to spend some days with my dh and kids. Had a lovely cake too.will get ready for the night affairs too and hope I hit the pot of luck.may we be highly favoured for babies this year.team Dec mothers. tongue.I dare to dream.with faith all is possible.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by omowunmigan(f): 7:53pm On Mar 21, 2015
@iomoge, thanks for your response. Though I had 5 miscarriages ranging from 5-8weeks in my first 4yrs of marriage before the conception finally seized.
I'll appreciate the book and any other assistance from everyone here...I have faith..pls send the book to lonelyolawunmi005@yahoo.com.
I noticed we have a couple of Muslim sisters here too..As Salam Aleykum warahmatullah wabarakatuh to them..
We shall all have cause to laugh with our babies in our arms soon.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Perculiar: 7:59pm On Mar 21, 2015
God
bless U.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Perculiar: 8:07pm On Mar 21, 2015
Ireoluwatomiwa:
@Omoge
Thank you, I got it

pls dear help and send to
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Hafsat24(f): 8:49pm On Mar 21, 2015
Hello all the mums in the house and we the ttcers..I've been an ardent reader of this thread..my first time posting ever on nairaland..I must commend y'all for the efforts put in..I had to read from page 1 uptil this page..I'd say twasnt easy reading..cos there were some touching posts..some funny and most of all encouraging words..lemme not bore y'all..I'm also TTC for abt 4months now and I must say I never thought it could be difficult..but well GOd has a purpose for everything..we just need to be patient while we wait..wishing us all luck in our TTC journey..lots of love

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Ireoluwatomiwa: 8:52pm On Mar 21, 2015
@Perculiar
I just forwarded the ebook to you. Pls confirm
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by toni2014(f): 9:51pm On Mar 21, 2015
[quote author=aghaibiam post=31863675]Its my birthday today. Happy birthday dear. Wish I Cld like ur post more than once
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Alwaystrue(f): 12:52am On Mar 22, 2015
Happy birthday @ aghaibiam and @toni2014. May the Lord supply àll your need.

Good morning parents,
Romans 4:19-20
19 And being not weak in faith, he considered not his own body now dead, when he was about an hundred years old, neither yet the deadness of Sarah's womb:

20 He staggered not at the promise of God through unbelief; but was strong in faith, giving glory to God;

Who are those considering their bodies or that of their spouses? The bible says its an outcome of a weak faith. One thing i have learnt in this walk is that there is no impossibility with God. Once God says a thing you berra bring your faith on and claim it. Infact, how can He show He is God if it so easy to do?
Look at the much that has happened in the national scene over the last years and be dazed at how fast things change...how much more when it has to do with God? He makes changes at the bat of an eyelid.

Abraham staggered not at God's promise to him. What promise do you have that seems impossible to happen?
Will you consider God and His word or consider your body? Remember, without God you can do nothing. Remain strong in faith giving glory to God. That is all there is. That is what is needed to bring the perfection of what has been promised you...there shall be none barren in thd land for the fruit of the womb is God's reward.

Happy Sunday.

9 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Perculiar: 6:51am On Mar 22, 2015
Ireoluwatomiwa:
@Perculiar
I just forwarded the ebook to you. Pls confirm

thanks so much I got it.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Hafsat24(f): 6:56am On Mar 22, 2015
Morning all..pls I'd love the e-book too..can any1 pls pls pls angry send it to me..my email is haliluhafsat@gmail.com..thanx a bunch..stay blessed
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by hotmomma(f): 7:49am On Mar 22, 2015
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by lizzyslaw(f): 8:07am On Mar 22, 2015
mumilaw:
the fibroids are giving me symptoms.4 big subserous fibroid,the biggest is about 6cm. I don't want to go under the knife I prefer natural methods to shrink it. I even used dollyhams product when a lady here ,said it helped shrink and got pregnant.unfortunately,it didn't work for me.
Though I used only one bottle,cos it was quite expensive.

@Tonia,I used serraptase and natikonase, which I learnt from Google that it helps with block tubes together with prayers God used it to heal me.

Thank you for your post. Was thinking of using the dollyhams cos the success stories on their site are awesome.

Please can you elucidate on the serrapeptase and natikonase for blocked tubes? Like:

1. How long did you use it before the blocked tubes cleared?

2. How much do they cost each and how are they used?

Thank you and good morning fellow mummy's in the waiting room.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumihaja(f): 8:08am On Mar 22, 2015
@amhappy, u don't need Clomid cos your follicles are doing just fine all u need is to track ur follicle on cd12 if they are up to 18mm then u can take a trigger shot, meanwhile u can start taking vitex it will help your body know when to release an egg on its own.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by lizzyslaw(f): 8:32am On Mar 22, 2015
derommyvent:

Hello all, i am now on cd41 if there is anything like that. I now have negative hpt, missed period , tender breasts, lower backaches and tiredness. I dont know what us going on. Please help me. Baby dust to us all IJN.

Hi!

Sorry dear. I have been in the same boat as you. For the past two cycles, my cycles lengthened to 45 days as against 28. Research or Dr. Google has informed me that both cycles were annovolatory meaning that I did not ovulate. The first time, I had absolutely no symptoms at all but I still did a blood pt which came up negative but the second cycle I had all the classic symptoms but did not bother with the test.

I suggest you wait for it and consult a gynea after it comes cos it may be hormonal.

Baby dust to you!

(1) (2) (3) ... (739) (740) (741) (742) (743) (744) (745) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.