Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,425 members, 7,836,699 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:41 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (843) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5425251 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (840) (841) (842) (843) (844) (845) (846) ... (3054) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by divinemandate: 10:02am On May 30, 2015
@ Amhappy amen, thanks a lot. @ Miraclebaby u are right. mum never hv ulcer. d ulcer came as a rexult of some or even most drugs she used nd uses as a result of sickness. last year she was operated on her breast as aresult of lumps. later we notice she hv lumps insome parts of her body- breast, neck, back. after thorough test a docutor in general hospital whete she did d previous operation told us dt her case shld best handled by local pple removn lumps. she is presently there nd a lot hv been removed remaing big one in her ampit. it is well.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by divinemandate: 10:14am On May 30, 2015
@ Miraclebaby u are right on cimetidine drugs. I hv found the triple therapy used for ulcer. the therapy kill d H.pylori bacteria nd prevent its reoccurance. they include among others:
1. prevpac- combination of omeprazole/lansoprazole, amoxicillin and clarithromycin. amoxyl can be replaced with metronidazole(flagyl) for pple allergic to penicillin
2. pylera- combination of bismuth subsalicate potassium, flagyl and tetracyline
3. helidac- same as with pylera but without potassium
No 1 hv proof to be more effe I've than others
All the therapy is to be taken for twice for 14 days
in place of the triple therapy, only omeprazole can also be used once every 24 hours for 14 days after which d 14 days treatment can be repeated in d next four months
I think this can help someone

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Kudibaby(f): 10:44am On May 30, 2015
olubankemi:

Hello Oma, sorry about the cyst. Were you monitored during the clomid cycle? Were you monitored to see that your follicles have matured before initiating the trigger shot?

For cyst treatment kindly use alligator pepper. Blend it to powder and take a teaspoon mixed in water daily. It worked for me and some people here.

Please those who uses clomid try and get monitored and for trigger shot it's a must your follicles are matured before initiating it and this can only be done through the help of doctors or experts in the lab.

Also, let's be careful on how we do over the counter treatment.

Natural remedies most times remains the best. Eat right and discuss with your doctor on drugs before using please.

Better still, read the effects of those drugs before buying and using.

Alligator pepper also help reduce prolactin but not suitable for use after ovulation.

For cm, eat lots of cucumber and drink water or take grape orange after your period and drink lots of water. You will sell some of your ewcm self.

Preseed is also good for use during ovulation if no cm.

God bless us.
thanks mat God bless at least if nobody answer my question have gotten my answer here.pls sis have been taking alligator pepper and ginger fir the cyst for the past 10 days now even during O,though am not ttc this month hope it won't affect me next cycle,and the preseed where 'll I get it from
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by waistbead: 10:46am On May 30, 2015
Hi @miraclebaby,read ur post on preggy thread.I ain't here for trouble babes just to clear the air.u said I came out from nowhere and commanded mamas here not to quote a post?Babes u can dig it out oo cos I'av never for once ask any mama here not to quote ..

I seldom post here neither preggy thread but I stalk both tread everyday.is @Starbuck comment dat brought me out..

Babes, I have my reasons why I don't post here..TTC is more spiritual than medical and my case is spiritual.

I'm battling with an evil principality in the form of spiritual husband...

We shall testify soon....

7 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 1:05pm On May 30, 2015
waistbead:
Hi @miraclebaby,read ur post on preggy thread.I ain't here for trouble babes just to clear the air.u said I came out from nowhere and commanded mamas here not to quote a post?Babes u can dig it out oo cos I'av never for once ask any mama here not to quote ..

I seldom post here neither preggy thread but I stalk both tread everyday.is @Starbuck comment dat brought me out..

Babes, I have my reasons why I don't post here..TTC is more spiritual than medical and my case is spiritual.

I'm battling with an evil principality in the form of spiritual husband...

We shall testify soon....

pls waistbeads ,I want you to do me a favour. pls go and apologize to Starbuck.that word you used is extremely bad. pls don't give the devil a legal ground to accuse you before God.Say am sorry and let it go. thanks, I believe you can do it

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by uche13: 2:30pm On May 30, 2015
@Divinemandate,

Pls don't give your mum milk for ulcer. It actually escalates the pain and its not a good remedy.

Also all them cimetidine and omeprazole do not actually heal the wound. They are just suppressants.

Please for natural cure, please juice out cabbage juice. Give her a glass morning and night. In a week, the difference will be clear. You can research more on it

God bless

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 2:36pm On May 30, 2015
H

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 2:43pm On May 30, 2015

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 3:06pm On May 30, 2015
Please what should I use to reduce the fibroid in my uterine

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 3:24pm On May 30, 2015
Good evening fruitful mama, I've had irregular menstrual cycle for years now. Been to the hospital and after several tests and scans nothing was found. Someone recommended m2tone to me, please I need your ideas on this. How safe is m2tone, can I take it, what are the side effects? How effective is it too? Thank you as I await your kind responses.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by divinemandate: 4:53pm On May 30, 2015
uche13:
@Divinemandate,

Pls don't give your mum milk for ulcer. It actually escalates the pain and its not a good remedy.

Also all them cimetidine and omeprazole do not actually heal the wound. They are just suppressants.

Please for natural cure, please juice out cabbage juice. Give her a glass morning and night. In a week, the difference will be clear. You can research more on it

God bless
Really! thanks a lot. am very greatful. I know about milk, it is also inflamatory. milk is not even good for her since she hd issue with lump. thanks dear.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by talltosyne: 7:15pm On May 30, 2015
@Godmercy2015, tamoxifen is taken same way clomid is used, CD2-6 or 3-7. U take 20mg per day for 5days.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by deyoola(f): 8:37pm On May 30, 2015
@ Ayaayo thnks so much,I will go to the first lab.

sabi mama,I need interpretation for this HSG test

The utrine cavity are **********  well outline with regular margin,No utrine fibroid seen.both fallopian tubes are well demostrated with bileteral loculated spillage noted due to peritoreal spillage. 

note:- where I put those stars,i didn't see the word they wrote clearly bt it's jst a single word
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by venizia(f): 8:41pm On May 30, 2015
Lynsunny:
Please what should I use to reduce the fibroid in my uterine

You are welcome to this wonderful family. Try Braggs apple cider vinegar ( with the mother) and blackstrap molasses. It has helped some people.

No worry , the sabi sabi mamas here will soon give you other suggestions.

iOmoge, Hafsat, Legendsmum, MummyEsther et al I throw way salute
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamakendra(f): 8:47pm On May 30, 2015
@lynsunny. you are welcome to this wonderful family. may ur stay be short and fruitful. other dabi mamas will answer u the fibriod question, i still be learner.
@fatme. u r welcome. i have read many testimonies about m2one.
both mamas pls read precious posts to see what other mamas did to shrink fibroid and to correct irregular flow.
hope this helps.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:06pm On May 30, 2015
mamakendra:

@lynsunny. you are welcome to this wonderful family. may ur stay be short and fruitful. other dabi mamas will answer u the fibriod question, i still be learner.
@fatme. u r welcome. i have read many testimonies about m2one.
both mamas pls read precious posts to see what other mamas did to shrink fibroid and to correct irregular flow.
hope this helps.
@mama Kendra, thank you very much. God bless. Please other Sabi mamas please come throw in more light.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Hafsat24(f): 9:18pm On May 30, 2015
@venizia..thanks for the mention dear..how've you been..hope you're taking good care of you..

@all mamas..how una dey..may God answer our prayers in earnest.. Amen

Sprinkling loads of baby dust our way

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 12:04am On May 31, 2015
Thanks @ venizia and mama kendra. Amen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by legendsmother(f): 12:09am On May 31, 2015
@Venizia tnks 4 d mention, am fine nd u?

@fatme welcome, may your stay be short andd fruitful, m2tone is an ayurvedic medicine, it's a drug that treats pcos, irregular or scanty periods am on day 2 of taking it, and iomoge one of our mama's here posted of also taking it, mama tatacherie lissted she took it prior to her BFP. Easy to swallow, no side effects.

@Hafsat24 ur just a darling tnks for checking on us, how's LO n DH?

@lynsunny welcome may ur stay be short and fruitful

@all mama's I hail o!

@miraclebaby pls preggy thread are conversant wit demselves, just as we are conversant wid ourselves (newest soon to b preegies) so pls am nt saying u shudnt post on their thread, but pls try n avoid dere Banta (wahala) love u,
May god bless us all

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by legendsmother(f): 12:31am On May 31, 2015
@deyoola a Peritoneal spill is the best possible outcome for an HSG It means that when the dye was injected into the uterus, it passed through both fallopian tubes and spilled into the pelvic cavity, demonstrating that the tubes are patent (open). Bilateral peritoneal spill means both tubes were open.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by deyoola(f): 6:32am On May 31, 2015
@ legendsmother,thnks so much.
we shall all rejoice soon
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 7:24am On May 31, 2015
My fears about hsg, some1 should please enlighten me.
When the dye pours inside d uterine cavity, how does it get out of d system?

Is it that someone's inside would be stained or what?
Then those people doing flushing with antibiotics, the stuff that is flushed out(the blockage) where does it enter? Straight 2 d same cavity? How will it be taken out.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 7:25am On May 31, 2015
@Venizie...thanks 4 d mention.
@Hafsta24, yaya de

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:57am On May 31, 2015
legendsmother:
@Venizia tnks 4 d mention, am fine nd u?

@fatme welcome, may your stay be short andd fruitful, m2tone is an ayurvedic medicine, it's a drug that treats pcos, irregular or scanty periods am on day 2 of taking it, and iomoge one of our mama's here posted of also taking it, mama tatacherie lissted she took it prior to her BFP. Easy to swallow, no side effects.

@Hafsat24 ur just a darling tnks for checking on us, how's LO n DH?

@lynsunny welcome may ur stay be short and fruitful

@all mama's I hail o!

@miraclebaby pls preggy thread are conversant wit demselves, just as we are conversant wid ourselves (newest soon to b preegies) so pls am nt saying u shudnt post on their thread, but pls try n avoid dere Banta (wahala) love u,
May god bless us all
@legendsmother,thank you for your response. Please how long can I be on the m2tone for maximum results and please u know where I can get it here in pH. Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by tatacherie: 10:53am On May 31, 2015
@ fatme ure welcome.may ur stay be short n fruitful.
M2 Tone is a herbal supplement.Legendsmother have said it all.i will say it worked for me.case of annovulatory cycles.my Dr prescriped it for 6 weeks at d start,der was improvement as cycle became 26 days,no painful cramps,very clear clot less flow.he asked me to continue administering it 1 morning 1 evening till I got BFP.I pray it helps u IJN.
@ all greetings.Happy Sunday.sprinkling baby dust on all

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by legendsmother(f): 11:01am On May 31, 2015
@fatme I diidnt see in ph but I got mine in warri I combed everywere in ph I diidnt see.

@imoge it is spiilled ap d end of d tube nd no it doesn't stain anytin, it is spilled into d abdominal cavity and then absorbed by d body, the kidney filters wrks by blood filtration to enable d excess excreted via urine or stool it's totally harmless
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by legendsmother(f): 11:04am On May 31, 2015
Tatacherie what dosage were u on? Before u started d one morning one night
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Hafsat24(f): 11:22am On May 31, 2015
@legendsmother..ure welcome dearie.. LO and dh are doing fine..hope you and dh are doing great too

@iOmoge..lafiya lau..ya like da maigida..da fatan kuna lafiya..tkcr dear

May peace and happiness fill our lives. Amen
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamakendra(f): 1:05pm On May 31, 2015
pls dear mamas. whats the difference between flushing and HSG. its kind of confusing and am contemplating doing d flushing.
abeg answer ur sister.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Xtiana250: 1:45pm On May 31, 2015
Gudday fruitful mamas. It feels gud to be on board wit u ...mamas wit great wealth of knowledge! @mmyglitz thank u very much for ur response.bless u sis. @Amhappy am humbled by ur concern and kind words.thank u ma. @All i ws wondering if it is worth it to make IVF in my case given d fact dat there is stil some scarring in my uterus and my tubes were both patent.Or should i go for another corrective surgery,hysteroscopically obviously as d first one ws done blindly? Pls sabi mamas i need ur inputs to help me make smart decisions abt my future treatment. Fertility blessings!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by tatacherie: 1:59pm On May 31, 2015
legendsmother:
Tatacherie what dosage were u on? Before u started d one morning one night
Its d same dosage 1 took for d first 6 weeks, & continued with thereafter.I think I took it for 3 more weeks before +ve
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by legendsmother(f): 2:20pm On May 31, 2015
@tatacherie ok tnks was was ur diagnosis? No ovulation? Or pcos? I mean why was he treating u wif m2tone is it dat ur periods were irregular? Or dat u were not ovulating?

(1) (2) (3) ... (840) (841) (842) (843) (844) (845) (846) ... (3054) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.