Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,464 members, 7,823,083 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:42 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (849) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5412302 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (846) (847) (848) (849) (850) (851) (852) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by venizia(f): 8:39pm On Jun 03, 2015
uslarnkem:
@ venizia, if one is not trying to conceive dat cycle can one use ot truout d cycle? Tnks for ur response, I appreciate

No Ma'am u can't use thru out ur cycle even when not ttc. U hv to stop using just b4 ovulation and also b4 af shows
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sugah: 8:59pm On Jun 03, 2015
venizia:

No Ma'am u can't use thru out ur cycle even when not ttc. U hv to stop using just b4 ovulation and also b4 af shows

I think the instructions are to use throughout the cycle (then stop before af) for women who do not plan to conceive.
For women who plan to conceive, stop before O and don't continue cos it would harm the little bean.

Modified.
This info is what the woman that sells gave me. I ended up not buying cos i dint need it after my hsg, so i aint using it.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MummyEsther: 9:12pm On Jun 03, 2015
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MummyEsther: 9:13pm On Jun 03, 2015
@venizia: Did you use all in a cycle?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by uslarnkem(f): 9:38pm On Jun 03, 2015
Does guifei bao has any side effect?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fosterkid: 10:01pm On Jun 03, 2015
My sabi momas i hail o, please how much is the guinie pao and where can i get to buy please? Also is there a test to know if im ovulating? I have a child but we are trying for a second, i had a miscarriage 8months ago and i have being trying since then undecided.Can i just do follicle tracking to be sure im ovulating cos i dont get the slippery discharge during my estimated ovulation period, only whitish one all through .thanks

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Freshnessbabies(f): 10:13pm On Jun 03, 2015
helovesme:

how do you know that you are not ovulating? i do not see how fibroid located outside the uterus can stop ovulation

do you know how to track your cycle? do you know your cycle length? do you know the signs of ovulation? do you know how to manually work out your fertile days? have you done a TVS scan at the right time of your cycle to know if really you are ovulating? do you baby dance on your fertile days? without doing all these, i wont suggest you start inducing with drugs and pills as you might just be treating a non-existing problem.

besides, the scan result you posted confirms that your ovaries are okay.

please, dont hang the blame on conceiving on the fibroid. your doctor has told you it wont affect your fertility, so why are you concerned? i have come to realise that fibroid is seen as a BIG DEAL in nigeria, meanwhile the foreign doctors see it as little or nothing(especially if its small). i was also fretting like you when i was told about the fibroids until my doctor told me to freaking calm down and in actual fact worrying/fretting alone can lead to issues with conceiving.

for the apple cider vinegar, get 'braggs raw apple cider vinegar'. see the attached picture below. you should get it at any major supermarket or maybe online (jumia). one of the beautiful ladies here should be able to tell you where you can get it depending on your location.
helovsme dear tnx.just so stressed n trying all I can to work tins out.am frenking out.my cycle changed frm 27 to 25 so don't even kn hw to count O any more.b4 I use d 14 as I ws tld.if by baby dance u mean bn together wit hubby.I do from day 10 2 14.will get d apple cedar vineger.tnx a million.hp to hear from u on O my cycle is 25 .
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by chommyo: 10:21pm On Jun 03, 2015
@fosterkid, am going true d same thing .

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sugah: 10:36pm On Jun 03, 2015
Fosterkid and chommyo. Follicle tracking is better for ovulation tracking.

Other means are Ovulation prediction kits(opks)
Symptoms charting (cervical mucus, cervix position etc)
Basal body temperature charting( you get a thermal shift after ovulation) please Google the methods for more details.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by legendsmother(f): 10:43pm On Jun 03, 2015
Xoxo
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sugah: 10:52pm On Jun 03, 2015
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Freshnessbabies(f): 7:41am On Jun 04, 2015
legendsmother:
@sugah since u already started inducing bfore ur sample was taken we can't rely on dat result high FSH on cd 3 is LOW OVARIAN RESERVE nd dats bad so am nt wrking wif dat result. Ur progesteron is awesome na twins oooooo, do manke time reach to test oo biko lots of love hun
@imoge I hail o
@freshnessbabies nd all oda newbies welcome may ur stay b short n fruitful
Yetunspepper:
thanks so much really appreciate it. God bless you!
legends mother amen oooo.pls nid ur idea on did my cycle nw 25 wen do u tink I will O it on nw.start Tuesday.tnx
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MummyEsther: 8:27am On Jun 04, 2015
@Foster kid: The best way is to do a follicular tracking. You'll also know if your ovulated eggs are maturing enough. After your first follicular tracking you can then use opk around the time you'll be expecting O.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamakendra(f): 8:31am On Jun 04, 2015
a pleasant morning to you dear mothers.
may your day be blessed and fruitful.

if you are on cl.o.mid, pls use preseed to bd, as the drug drys up d vj so much.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by finecheek12: 8:38am On Jun 04, 2015
freakingout:

Thanks dear. The pain isn't that bad but I'll heed your advice if it increases, assuming the pain is from it not the guifei bao. How were you taking it? I'm taking it according to the inscription on the bottle. Two spoonful with one spoonful of honey in 8oz of water first thing in the morning, mid-morning and mid-afternoon

I reduced it to one spoon per 8 oz of water and it settled well with my body ever since and no more pain.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Lordavmercy: 8:46am On Jun 04, 2015
Good morning fruitful mamas,I always learn frm dis forum and thanks for impacting pple. D lady I bought d guifei bao said I shld insert one tab for 5days which means 1pack for a month without meeting hubby. She also told me to use ganoderma(linchzhi) along with it wch is frm d same 'Fohow product' because am treating endometriosis and ovarian cyst. I got mine in abuja- guifei-6400,ganoderma-6000each(4packs will be needed bt I bought 2pk). Pls any idea on dis? Baby dust.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fosterkid: 11:52am On Jun 04, 2015
MummyEsther:
@Foster kid: The best way is to do a follicular tracking. You'll also know if your ovulated eggs are maturing enough. After your first follicular tracking you can then use opk around the time you'll be expecting O.
thanks for the reaponse dear, can i do follicular tracking without seeing a gynae? I want to just know if im ovulating. Thanks and please where can i buy the the guifei bao drug, i want to use it before ovulation day
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jun 04, 2015
fosterkid:
thanks for the reaponse dear, can i do follicular tracking without seeing a gynae? I want to just know if im ovulating. Thanks and please where can i buy the the guinei bao drug, i want to use it before ovulation day

yes pls, u can do the tracking by visiting any scan centre and doing TVS. do it close to when u think u would ovulate, say cd10 if u are on a 28day cycle.
for guifie bao other mamas would assist.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fosterkid: 1:58pm On Jun 04, 2015
iOmoge:

yes pls, u can do the tracking by visiting any scan centre and doing TVS. do it close to when u think u would ovulate, say cd10 if u are on a 28day cycle.
for guifie bao other mamas would assist.
thanks dear, what of 27day cycle
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by truemommy: 2:27pm On Jun 04, 2015
Hello beautiful mamas. Am new here but I want to appreciate you all.

I have been married for 5 yrs but no babies yet. another thing is that i have never been pregnant.

I have done HSG 3 times and the result is I have blocked tubes. Also done hormone profile and I also think there is a problem with my hormones. Right now i just met with a gyne that just asked me to do Laparoscopy with union diagnostic. Has anyone done this test b4? how was it? and have you heard of union diagnostic in Lagos.

Please help

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jun 04, 2015
truemommy:
Hello beautiful mamas.
Please help

i cant say about union, but some mamas do not have good experiences with them. if u have another option, look into the two.
since ur blocked tubes have been since and u have never gotten pregs, pls do the larascopy and get it sorted.
then feed on serrapatase and castrol oil packs to ensure no adhessions after it all.
but
you can try
1. serrapaptase and castrol oil pack with guifie bao.
then after a month, go for tubal flushing.
2. meet local midwives (ijaw women) to do fertility massage and unblock ur tubes for u. they do it well and quickly and u would see it all drop out. its less than 15k

if that fails, then do the larascopy ( am sure u wont need this)
for ur hormones, we have to know which has issues so we can advise u correctly.
may ur stay be short and fruitful.
welcome.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamakendra(f): 2:53pm On Jun 04, 2015
@truemommy. welcome to this wonderful e-family. May your stay be short and fruitful.
i dont know much about union diagnostics, but i have not heard good reviews about that place. Other sabi mamas will throw some light on the place and tell you better places where u can do laparascopy in lagos. Also, i will suggest u get the details of ur hormone profile and paste it here, so our mamas can help interprete it and tell u wat and wat u need to do to augument ur gynea's measures.
As for the block tubes, i learnt here that serrapeptase capsules and gufieo bao can do wonders in clearing tubes. Read previous posts on them and learn more.
welcome
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fosterkid: 3:29pm On Jun 04, 2015
Make una help me wit guinie bao contact Biko, want to use it before my ovulation cry
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by miraclebaby: 3:30pm On Jun 04, 2015
well done mamas. All hands on deck, I love that. @sugah profiling is best done on natural cycle. Yes, the cyclogest can affect the value as what it does is raise the progesterone, thus recommended for those with implantation issue due to low progesterone. Wishing you 4stcky beans, don't worry, I can assist you if need be. 4 is a good number. @fosterkid Do you have any ovulation sign? That would help know when you'll start. You may try opk for the first month if you're in area that charge about 5k per scan. That will help you pinpoint close day to suspected ovulation day and reduce days of scanning.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by miraclebaby: 3:44pm On Jun 04, 2015
@Freshnessbabies If your cycle is 25days, start bd(baby dance; s.ex) from as early as cd 8. Late phase is about 14-16. You might be missing it. Remember the swimmers ought to have been there for some time to be able to fertilize. They have longer life of up to 5days while egg has only about 24hrs. Every other day is okay. But then you can also get dh to run some tests if you've tried for at least a year without success so you know what you're working on. if you suspect hormonal issue, you can try vitex, its effective. But then reduce stress and take enough rest. Fertility dust to everyone.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jun 04, 2015
fosterkid:
thanks dear, what of 27day cycle
same.. from cd10

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by truemommy: 3:52pm On Jun 04, 2015
iOmoge:

i cant say about union, but some mamas do not have good experiences with them. if u have another option, look into the two.
since ur blocked tubes have been since and u have never gotten pregs, pls do the larascopy and get it sorted.
then feed on serrapatase and castrol oil packs to ensure no adhessions after it all.
but
you can try
1. serrapaptase and castrol oil pack with guifie bao.
then after a month, go for tubal flushing.
2. meet local midwives (ijaw women) to do fertility massage and unblock ur tubes for u. they do it well and quickly and u would see it all drop out. its less than 15k
if that fails, then do the larascopy ( am sure u wont need this)
for ur hormones, we have to know which has issues so we can advise u correctly.

may ur stay be short and fruitful.
welcome.

Thanks iOmoge for ur quick response really appreciate it.

where can I get serrapaptase and castrol oil pack with guifie bao? where can I also get tubal flushing done? these ijaw people where are they in lagos? I have been seeing bfp, ttc and bfn but i dont know the meaning.

I know the questions are much but pls help me shed more light.

Thanks

Sabi Mamas1!! Am back after awhile o. Below are my results on hormone profile and HSG:

Latest Hormone Profile 2015
FSH - 6.04
LH - 3.98
PROLACTIN - 10.78
Progesteron - 2.36

Hormone Profile 2012
FSH - 7.4
LH - 4.0
PROLACTIN - 15.2
Progesteron - 6.6

Hormone Profile 2011
FSH - 4.5
LH - 4.5
PROLACTIN - 13
Progesteron - 5.2

2nd HSG
The cervical canal and uterine outline are normal.
The Fallopian tubes are demonstrated with perifimbrial contrast Loculations.
Impression-
Normal Uterus
Perifimbrial Adhesions

1st HSG
The Cervical canal and uterine Outline are normal but acutely retroverted.
The fallopian tubes are demonstrated to proximal 1/2 with no free spills with contrast intravasations.
Impresion:
Normal Uterus
Blocked Tubes

My Sabi mamas, abeg I dont know the difference between these results o. Please Help me find a way out!

Thanks
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by truemommy: 3:55pm On Jun 04, 2015
mamakendra:
@truemommy. welcome to this wonderful e-family. May your stay be short and fruitful.
i dont know much about union diagnostics, but i have not heard good reviews about that place. Other sabi mamas will throw some light on the place and tell you better places where u can do laparascopy in lagos. Also, i will suggest u get the details of ur hormone profile and paste it here, so our mamas can help interprete it and tell u wat and wat u need to do to augument ur gynea's measures.
As for the block tubes, i learnt here that serrapeptase capsules and gufieo bao can do wonders in clearing tubes. Read previous posts on them and learn more.
welcome

Mamakendra, God bless you plenty. thanks for the post. I will get the result and post it tomorrow.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jun 04, 2015
truemommy:

where can I get serrapaptase and castrol oil pack with guifie bao? where can I also get tubal flushing done? these ijaw people where are they in lagos? I have been seeing bfp, ttc and bfn but i dont know the meaning.

I know the questions are much but pls help me shed more light.

Thanks
serrapeptase- on jumia
castrol oil pack - get hot water bottle, nylon and a towel(face towel) - goggle the steps on google.
guifie bao - 08020949514
flushing - read up or search for doctor Raheem - he is at surulere and does the flushing. then other hospitals do too.
the ijaw women - i am still trying to get a contact because i want to do massage too.

BFP = Bigh Fat Positive - pregnant after carrying out a home teset
BFN - big fat negative - Not pregnant after carrying out a home test
ttc = trying to convceive

u are always welcome, we all are learning here and pray to leave this tread soon.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mompurity2: 3:59pm On Jun 04, 2015
Pls mama's when can one stop taking d cyclogest?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jun 04, 2015
mompurity2:
Pls mama's when can one stop taking d cyclogest?
12-14weeks when the LO have a placenta to protect him/her/them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MummyEsther: 4:35pm On Jun 04, 2015
fosterkid:
Make una help me wit guinie bao contact Biko, want to use it before my ovulation cry
The person's no is 08020949514

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (846) (847) (848) (849) (850) (851) (852) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.