Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,210 members, 7,846,012 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 09:20 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (875) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5432403 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (872) (873) (874) (875) (876) (877) (878) ... (3054) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MelsMum(f): 5:03pm On Jun 21, 2015
Dearest sisters, good day to you all. Is it the rain? Please everyone should wake up
I have another question, please it is important, is there a drug or a way I can aid implantation after ovulation ?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mubzay(f): 5:52pm On Jun 21, 2015
MelsMum:
Dearest sisters, good day to you all. Is it the rain? Please everyone should wake up
I have another question, please it is important, is there a drug or a way I can aid implantation after ovulation ?

. U can eat pineapple core and use cyclogest. ( I think if u av low progesterone) but some say use till u confirm bfp n continue till 12 wks but stop using if af shows. Above all, trust in God. Its well sis.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mubzay(f): 5:57pm On Jun 21, 2015
@mummyelena, not too sure but I think m2tone has vitex so no need to use vitex again. Abt ovaboost n fertilty blend, how regular is ur period cuz some say it affects their cycle. U can google them for more info. U can use d tea with m2tone but seperate tyms cuz m2tone is herbal.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mubzay(f): 6:03pm On Jun 21, 2015
@creamiebee: welcome. May ur stay be short n fruiful. U may av to repeat ur hormonal profile esp cd21 to knw if u r ovulating. Follow as one of our mamas has adviced. It works well then do pelvic scan to confirm if d pid is gone. U may want to treat urslf n dh together.
Also, use m2tone to correct ur annovulatory cycle. It helps in regularizing ones cycle. Have faith, God is with u. Baby dust.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by tatacherie: 6:53pm On Jun 21, 2015
Redeemed:

@Hafsat24, mamafresh, tatacherie, twingirl, fruitfulvine, apple19, Blessedmum and other belleful mamas, how are you and your LOs? Wishing you a healthy and happy bumping. The lord is your strength.
AMEN!!!Thanks ma'am for the mention.God has been faithful.I'm very ok.
The ever faithful God is preparing ur testimony.hold on

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by tsquaure(f): 6:55pm On Jun 21, 2015
Happy Sunday at y'all. Mummy Elena, how are doing ma. Peace be still o. It is well. Don't overload ur system ma.
Raspberry tea is natural n fine u can use dat. D fertility blend has vitex so u may not need m2tone. If u are using d ova boost are u using fertilaid for women.. I discovered I was buying a lot of stuff at one time leaving me almost broke at d end of month. Some of d stuff we don't need if we truly ask our selves. . Let's consider this, all sisters from here n all d oda testimonies Dat have testified have said no one drug did it. Na God Win. We try as humans but most especially ask for God's visitation. It is well my sister. We will surely laugh at d end

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Hafsat24(f): 7:37pm On Jun 21, 2015
@Redeemed sweets..thanks for the mention..we're doing great to God's glory..hope ure doing fine too..awaiting your BFP soonest by God's grace..tkcr of you dear..
Fertility blessings to all

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jun 21, 2015
@ramcie congrats sis,wish u a happy n healthy 9months journey! Alhamdulillah for everything. @lynsunny,dis is d numba of d guifie boa lady,one of d mamas posted it here sometime ago n she reside in jabi 080155071789. @hafsat n oda belleful mamas hope u r doin great? sprinkling fertility blessings on all of us .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by udoomama(f): 8:39pm On Jun 21, 2015
udoomama:
Happy Sunday all, pls I saw af on the 1st of dis mnth,I took clomid on cd3-7, triggered on d 15th which was cd15, I didn't use opk neither did I do progesterone test to confirm OV, (was tired of d whole tin along the way sad)the only thing I did was get preseed to BD. Now, have been having menstrual like cramping since morning, and am suspecting it to be ov pains, is it too late to ov today cd21? Cos I dnt understand d pains. NB: I have irregular periods and I dnt ov, so I dnt even know my cycle length, dats y my dr placed me on clomid, dis is d 2nd cycle of clomid. Sorry for d long post
pls, ooo,
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mubzay(f): 8:59pm On Jun 21, 2015
udoomama:
pls, ooo,
it is well ma. It cud be o signs or implantation cramps since u trigged on cd 15. Have faith. Why not do a pelvic scan or TVS to be sure if d eggs av popped. #mythots
Baby dust
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iomoge2(f): 9:34pm On Jun 21, 2015
udoomama:
pls, ooo,

i also feel its implantation cramps.
be positive and do the tvs to confirm.

i wish u a bfp asap.

hugs.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Honeyland15: 9:45pm On Jun 21, 2015
Good day all, av been a silent follower of this thread and I congratulate all mama's dat recenty got their Bfp's ,you will all carry to term ijn.
Here's my story: we are suffering from male issue,husband was diagnosed of low sperm count but I was able to get pregnant twice but I miscarried,d 2nd happened 2 months ago.My major concern now is that I av a 28days cycle which is always regular but dis month's own came on day 26 and it was only for a day and even d pad I used was not fully soaked.
Dear Mama's plz wat could be the reason for dis coz am so confused?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MelsMum(f): 10:16pm On Jun 21, 2015
Thanks sister mubzay.....baby dust to you
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jun 21, 2015

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 10:43pm On Jun 21, 2015
Thanks so much @Rainyday. I'm grateful.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by CreamyBee: 11:36pm On Jun 21, 2015
[quote author=Redeemed post=34996771]@CreamyBee, those herbs are Chinese herbs and i heard that they are good. I saved this contact when it was pasted a while ago, he's one of the distributor: 08033205456.
@ Redeemed, thanks alot Ma. I really appreciate. please Ma would you av idea on how much the herbs might cost?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by praisefulmum: 11:38pm On Jun 21, 2015
Please does anyone know any place in Ph where you could see an acupuncturist?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by CreamyBee: 11:54pm On Jun 21, 2015
Amen @ Mummyelena. pls am what's PCOS?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by CreamyBee: 12:13am On Jun 22, 2015
@Mubzay.... Amen!!! I believe My God will do it soon. pls wats dis cd21 u talked abt.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumigrace(f): 12:55am On Jun 22, 2015
E

7 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by udoomama(f): 4:58am On Jun 22, 2015
@mubzay, iomoge and Mumyelena tanx for your swift response sis, will go for the tvs this morning then, I was asking cos if it's ov pain, let me BD despite d pains grin, so that I will not miss out, with all this our spending God must surely answer us oooo. Fertility blessings @ all
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by udoomama(f): 5:00am On Jun 22, 2015
mumigrace:
@ramcie congrats dear. U shall carry to term in gud health.

Af started today sad, but I won't let the devil's trick work on me. I've since dusted myself and i'll keep trying till that old serpent is put to shame cheesy

To all the beleful mums, receive strength to carry ur LOs to full term
that's the spirit dear, He must surely be put to shame, God pass am.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by BlessedDiva: 6:06am On Jun 22, 2015
@Redeemed dearest, I'm doing great here thank God. Thanks for d mention, trust all's well with you too. Keep faith and it shall end in praise sis

Congrats @Ramcie dear, u shall carry to full term and deliver with ease, Amen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by miraclebaby: 8:03am On Jun 22, 2015
JUMAYIN:
Hello fruitful mothers, congrats to those that got their bfps, Av missed u guys,well am back n better
Welcome back dear. Wishing you the shortest stay this time around. Affliction shall not arise again. One love.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Yetunspepper: 8:13am On Jun 22, 2015
Morning wonderful and fruitful mamas, wow wow wow. Mamas, I am pregnant! Despite the doctors report. Thanks to all the mamas that attended to my case. And I pray that you will all get your Bfps soonest in Jesus Name. Amen

16 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by miraclebaby: 8:20am On Jun 22, 2015
@Ramcie congrats and happy bumping. @Redeemed thanks for the mention, hope you're good too. @BlessedDiva hope you're stronger now. God is your strength. @udoomama hmmm, better run the TVS to know what action to take. Blind triggering and now confusion has set in grin One day you look back and remember this. Wishing you bfp this cycle. Just don't take or do anything else if its not ovulation as it could be implantation cramps. Hope you're taking your folic acid. @all fertility blessings.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Jennygurl(f): 8:21am On Jun 22, 2015
@yetunspepper let me be d 1st 2 tell you a very big congrats, wow am so so happy 4 you may you carry 2 full term IJN.... The Lord keeps doing it again and again and it's marvellous in our sight.... Let d BFP keep raining down in our mist...
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mompurity2: 8:22am On Jun 22, 2015
Wow! Bfp's this June! Congratz @ramcie @yetunspepper, may you carry to term healthy and happily. We are next! M so positive grin

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumjk: 8:23am On Jun 22, 2015
@Yetundepepper lemme b d first to congratulate n thank God for u, this is great news d a gud way to start a week. U will carry 2 term IJN Amen! I'm next in line to announce my BFP!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by miraclebaby: 8:24am On Jun 22, 2015
@Yetunspepper congrats dear. Was like yesterday you were complaining. When God has said yes, who can stop Him? H&H9mths and beyond. JUNE JUNE JUNE, I love this month. More to come.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamakendra(f): 8:25am On Jun 22, 2015
a plesant morning to all my wonderful mamas in the house.
abeg o, those who have taken this raspberry tea, which brand or which type of the raspberry tea did you take? or which one is better?
i confuse as i enter health plus shop.
ejoor answer me ooo if you know.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamakendra(f): 8:31am On Jun 22, 2015
woooiwwwww.
i love goodnews.
@yetsunpepper. congratulations.
Jehova-Over Do has done it again.
To Him alone be all the glory.
More BFPs coming

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (872) (873) (874) (875) (876) (877) (878) ... (3054) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.