Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,545 members, 7,827,036 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:22 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (880) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5415481 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (877) (878) (879) (880) (881) (882) (883) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumihaja(f): 4:34pm On Jun 24, 2015
trendy4real:

I won't even border to join issues with a selfish and jealous being like you who is not happy at other people's bfp, go and sort yourself out with your madam over sabi all that doesn't even know shit.

@over hyper trendy! me jealous ke? i laugh in swahili! if your hormones are running high just drink cold water it will help a great deal.....jealous for what? selfish for what? i guess you are just expressing hate....i met some women on this thread, kind and caring women, who go out of their way to give advise, suggestions and solutions and i dont think you are one of them...and i really want them to have their bfps and i am not hearing the announcement and i made my observation, i really wish them bfp and if it were in my power i would have done it......abeg paddle your canoe go West Germany jor!!

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by miraclebaby: 4:36pm On Jun 24, 2015
@mumilaw congrats dear and happy bumping. Wow, mamas pls who's counting bfps for the month? I said I really love this JUNE and I mean it.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Redeemed(f): 4:42pm On Jun 24, 2015
@mumilaw, dancing and praising God on your behalf. Jehovah Over-do has done great thing again. Happy bumping, may you carry to full term. Five years no be moi-moi, to God alone be the Glory.

Pls tell us what you did differently in the last two to three cycles.

"Be still and know that I am God" say the Lord Almighty.

Pls, let the aggrieved mamas shield their swords and lets embrace peace. It shall end in praise. Fertility dust to all!

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by miraclebaby: 4:47pm On Jun 24, 2015
@BlessedDiva Amen to that prayer. Hope you're moving around now. This my small don forget wetin I wan write, will be back after brain reset. cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumihaja(f): 4:59pm On Jun 24, 2015
@mumilaw, congrats...wishing you a stress free 9 months...the Lord will see you through....this is truly a miracle!

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamafresh: 4:59pm On Jun 24, 2015
@mumilaw congrats...May u carry to full term. @All May God visit u soon with ur BFP. God bless us all

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by santagelo25(m): 5:17pm On Jun 24, 2015
Congrats to all the Mama's that have gotten their BFPs and Congrats to the about to be pregnant Mummies too..You will all carry to term and deliver with ease in Jesus name.This month is a remarkable month and must end with more BFPs.

Please...Trendy4real,Legendsmother and Mumihaja.You all should let peace reign.Abi,could this be sign of pregnancy?

Well,what i observe in this whole saga is mere misunderstanding.I dont think Mumihaja mean't it that way.We all know how she brings out the humorous side of every situation and if it truly happens that anybody is guilty of such act,it is very bad and they should repent from it..I know so many old Mamas have been MIA for reasons best known to them.TTC is not a childs play.Our strength to accomodate situation differs even as our thoughts differs.
Let us allow the celebration mood to overrule every other issue.Let the love of God rule in our various mind.

11 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jun 24, 2015
@mumilaw, congrats. I wish you a healthy 9months.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by helovesme(f): 5:32pm On Jun 24, 2015
miraclebaby:
@helovesme welcome back, missed your contributions. Hope lo is giving you much kicks.

thanks mi dear.

i try to contribute the little i know and i hope it will be helpful to mamas here too.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Godsgrace2013: 5:35pm On Jun 24, 2015
@munilaw congrats. U shall carry to full terw and deliver more than hebrew women. More bfp on d way. Just surprise , i open nairaland on my 2nd phone nd saw welcome Godsgrace 2013. no confusion.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by praisefulmum: 5:37pm On Jun 24, 2015
Congrats Mumilaw. I am soo happy for you. This month of June is blessed. I am next in line for this testimony. Please kindly tell us what you did differently.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fumbaby: 5:39pm On Jun 24, 2015
mumilaw:
waoh a lot has happened while am away,so many mamas has gotten their bfps.congratulion to all the belleful mamas may you carry to term and deliver like a Hebrew woman

now to my story,mamas join me thank the almighty God who did not allow me to be put to shame in this marriage ,after 5yrs of TTC with pcos,fibroid,thyroid issues,recently treated blocked tubes,recurrent infection, I finally got my BFP.

sisters am very much pregnant. may that God that remembered me remember you all,

Amennnnnn..

Congratulations

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tenderchic: 5:43pm On Jun 24, 2015
mumilaw:
waoh a lot has happened while am away,so many mamas has gotten their bfps.congratulion to all the belleful mamas may you carry to term and deliver like a Hebrew woman

now to my story,mamas join me thank the almighty God who did not allow me to be put to shame in this marriage ,after 5yrs of TTC with pcos,fibroid,thyroid issues,recently treated blocked tubes,recurrent infection, I finally got my BFP.

sisters am very much pregnant. may that God that remembered me remember you all,

Congrats, u shall carry to terms, God will not rest until he finished the good work he started with u. sticky BFP

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by kaycee676(f): 5:54pm On Jun 24, 2015
@mumilaw, congrats. I wish you a healthy 9months.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jun 24, 2015
@mumilaw congrats! wow, 5years, its only Baba God dat can do dis. Am so happy for u, dis is my 5th year too and I can relate with dis. Abeg tell us what u did differently, dis one wey i don dey confuse mamafresh and mamakendra maybe na belle tins be dat o. Happy bumping and I wish a h n h 9months. Congratulations once more

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by lily19: 6:15pm On Jun 24, 2015
@Mumilaw congratulations, wishing u a healthy 9 months

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by derommyvent: 6:36pm On Jun 24, 2015
Our God don win again...........@mumilaw congratulations and welcome on board, 5years no be joke oooo. All thanks to God. May you carry to term IJN.
@All, Fertility blessings to you all this month IJN.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cathyibok(f): 6:50pm On Jun 24, 2015
Congrats mumilaw. Happy bumping babes

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by udoomama(f): 7:05pm On Jun 24, 2015
Congratulations mumilaw.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mum2bsoon: 7:09pm On Jun 24, 2015
Waoh, yet anoda BFP. God is @ wrk regardless of our situatns, notin can stop our miracles 4rm manifestin. PCOS, fibroid, infectns n all is nt enof 2 stop our ever efficient God
Mumilaw, congrats. May u av a stressfree 9mnths ride
Let dre b peace in d house b4 I report u guys 2 ur LOs
Trendy4real n mumihaja, receive ur BFPs in Jesus name. D devil is a liar n ur miracles cannot b stopped.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by uslarnkem(f): 7:10pm On Jun 24, 2015
mumilaw:

Congrats my sis. Our Lord never sleep nor slumbers. May u carry to terms

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Spiritualgal: 7:32pm On Jun 24, 2015
@mumilaw,Congrats. Wishing u a safe and healthy 9 months. I bless God for your miraculous, it cld only v been him. Enjoy ur self. i'm next in line to announce my BFP IJN

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iomoge2(f): 8:22pm On Jun 24, 2015
mumilaw,Congrats. Wishing you a safe and healthy 9(nine) months. I bless God for your miracle, it could only have been him. Enjoy yourself. i'm next in line In Jesus Name.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamakendra(f): 8:24pm On Jun 24, 2015
@mumilaw. congratulations on your BFP. this is God at work. This my month of June, is indeed a month of abundant testimonies. I will not be left behind. grab yours.
fertility blessings at all

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by tatacherie: 8:56pm On Jun 24, 2015
@Mumilaw congrats.wishing u a healthy pregnancy & easy delivery.
@ all greetings and fertility blessings.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MummyEsther: 10:24pm On Jun 24, 2015
@Mumilaw: Congratulations to you dear. Finally, you are there. I wish you a safe and stress free nine months.

Are you still on the progesterone cream?
Can you give me the address of where you bought?
Also, how many iu was the serrapeptase and natikonase? Did you use both together?

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jun 24, 2015
Congratulations to all new preggy mammas, i wish u h&h 9mths.
All waiting mamas, God will deliver ur bundles of joy to u sooner dan u expect IJN.
Pls i recomend guifei bao for a frnd & gave her d whatsapp no of d lady selling it, she told me she requested money before sending it. pls is it safe to send money before delivery? or how do u order for it? Thank u all for quick response.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Jennygurl(f): 10:53pm On Jun 24, 2015
@Mumilaw congrats my sister and may u carry 2 full term IJN...

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jun 24, 2015
Some persons here lives in face me I face you apartment, them can sabi fight.

MamaHaja talked to me any how? Walahi me Trendybabe must come out and answer her and put her where she belongs. And then the fight ensued, who will bow for the other? When other neigbours try to settle them, then malice start.

Some beer palour talks should rather be ignored. Why copying each other and throwing words at each other? We are all women in our different homes, matured and calculated, stop the indiscipline please!.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jun 24, 2015
Congrtas to all who just announced their pregnancy news.

You all will carry to term by God's grace.

May the month of July deliver more pregnancy news in Jesus name. I thank God for June pregnancy news so far.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by legendsmother(f): 11:33pm On Jun 24, 2015
Mumilaw!!!!!! CONGRATULOOOOOOBIA!!!!!!! Latest mum to be soon in towwwwnnnn Awww I wish u happy and healthy bumping... Sprinkling lots of love ya way. Thank God for his timing is always perfect

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by wonyi: 12:05am On Jun 25, 2015
@redeemed thanks for checking on me
@ congrations n jubilation .....celebration to mumilaw.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (877) (878) (879) (880) (881) (882) (883) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.