Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,006 members, 7,835,417 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:53 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (918) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5423228 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (915) (916) (917) (918) (919) (920) (921) ... (3054) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Evacroft: 6:57pm On Jul 29, 2015
Sup sisters, how una dey. Hbd imoge and redeemed dis time next year will be with Dh lo and u guys. Back to d matter o! Abeg I don't think I even ovulate even on clomid cos ders no high spike on my bbt,although my hormonal test says;
Prolactin - 12.136 ng/ml(1-16)
Fsh-6.129 miu/ml(1-10)
Lh-3.913 miu/ml(1-15)
Ostradiol(E2) 75.400 pg/ ml(75-150
Progesterone -4.334ng/ml (3-33).
My question is with dis result will I ovulate and what is d chances of conceiving. My gynae said I ain't ovulating and will not 4 awhile till am thru with all d procedures he ask me to do.
So sorry 4 d long post,am just tired.pls note d test result is 4 may/june. Baby dust to us all.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by venizia(f): 7:04pm On Jul 29, 2015
MummyEsther I can't rmbr if I saw any watery discharge when i first used it.

iOmoge, Redeemed n Triangullar: wishing you all many more years in good health. May God open the heavens and pour out his blessings upon you all. Best wishes
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumigrace(f): 7:08pm On Jul 29, 2015
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumigrace(f): 7:20pm On Jul 29, 2015
[quote author=mamacajah post=36349563]

Hello mumigrace,

Please try doing water and fruit therapy as well as walking for at least 30 minutes everyday. If your workplace has lots of stairs , use the stairs instead of the lift. It will surely help.

For years I kept complaining of pelvic pain but all the tests revealed nothing. It was when I did as I just adviced, changing my diet that I discovered I was free of the pain. So when I got pregnant, I still had no pain till

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by BlessedDiva: 7:37pm On Jul 29, 2015
@divinemandate dearie, I'm doing just fine thanks for asking, trust u are doing great too. It is well with you

Happy Birthday @iomoge and @Redeemed, many more fruitful yrs ahead, next year I pray will be with ur lil ones in Jesus name-Amen I celebrate u both!

@Triangullar happy belated birthday dear, many more fruitful yrs ahead, wish u a bfp b4 d end of this year! U are celebrated!

@safe06 u are welcome back but may ur stay this time be very short and fruitful

@miraclebaby longest time darln, this MIA mode o, hope all's well? Pls pop in n say hi inugo

@all mamas I greet u all and may God give us all our much awaited good tidings b4 this 2015 ends,by God's GRACE & MERCY we'll be mothers come 2016!

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumigrace(f): 8:05pm On Jul 29, 2015
@iomoge2 and Redeemed, happy birthday and may ur innermost heart desires be granted.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jul 29, 2015
Favour to all seeking d fruit of d womb.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Immibabe: 8:44pm On Jul 29, 2015
@Iomoge2 n Redeemed, happy birthday to u. May all your heart wishes come true in life as u celebrate another year. D Lord will enlarge ur coast in dis new year of ur age. Come next year, both of u will celebrate with ur twins/triplets IJN.

@wonyi, Mummyejire's right- By God's Grace. I've inbox u.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mompurity2: 8:44pm On Jul 29, 2015
@iomoge and redeemed, happy birthday dearies. All ur hrt desires shall be granted speedily in Jesus name.

@Moca, Amen to ur prayers.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by amynimas(f): 9:05pm On Jul 29, 2015
@safelicious safe,I came in jst to welcome you it's really been long you went Mia,i miss ya funny write up and encouragement too,am sure all the old member that knows you must have missed you jst that they may not write it jst like me that only peep-read and close,you are welcome back dear and will soon testify.
@all baby dust.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Redeemed(f): 9:13pm On Jul 29, 2015
To all my wonderful e-family, I'm blowing you e-kisses and e-hugs. You are too much, thank you all for your prayers and kind wishes. The Lord God Almighty, maker of heaven and earth, the invincible one that rules in the affairs of men will open a book of remembrance concerning us and visit everyone of us in Jesus name.
I'm so grateful, love u all!

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by safe06: 9:39pm On Jul 29, 2015
thanx blesseddiva,Amin to your beautiful prayer,wish you same... wink
Amynimas,lol,i appreciate your kind words... wink...hope you are holding on strong? It's well with us all...
Redeemed,abeg,no come speak grammar here,bring cake and red wine let's join you to celebrate,jubilate,urinate,and so on... angry

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by julie2015: 10:13pm On Jul 29, 2015
Pls mamas i am trying to loose some weight i checked my BMI it said am obese and being ttc i need to loose atleast 5kg pls any Mama dat can help me with tips on how to loose weight i will appreciate it. Tanx and fertility blessings to all
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by divinemandate: 10:18pm On Jul 29, 2015
gd pm house. am amazed.
today is cd 14 nd am hvn cramps on my right stomach
I decided to check d follicle , I was surprise dt doctor told me ' no follicle sighted, repeat in d next 48 hours, friday'
I was asking doctor if there is no follicle dn y d cramps
he told me dt cramps does not necessarily mean dt u are ovulating .
I was like could it be dt at ds my age I dnt even know when am ovulating
can u people imagine that
anyway, till Friday.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Restored15: 7:34am On Jul 30, 2015
[/color][color=#000099]I'm a little down dis monin. Lord will U please lift me up... Take away my pains n shame dis day..Let people congratulate me n call me A fortunate woman...MY FAITH LOOKS UP TO THEE OH LORD... embarassed

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumigrace(f): 8:27am On Jul 30, 2015
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by JumiaOnline(m): 10:07am On Jul 30, 2015
iomoge2:

what is the iu strength?
is it 40,000 or 120,000

please post the link for us.

Hello. The Serrapeptase has the 40,000 serratio units per Veggie Cap. Kindly visit our website and type ''Best Serrapeptase'' in the search bar to view and place an order. Thank you.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumihaja(f): 10:55am On Jul 30, 2015
sprinkling fertile baby dust on y'all.

visit amazon.com for reviews on clean point tampon, every woman needs this for curative and preventive purpose.... it's sold for #4,000, if you want to place your order, send a mail to mumihaja@gmail.com and confirm the transport company that is nearest to you that leaves from Port Harcourt.

http://www.amazon.com/Back-to-20s-Cleaning-Tampon/dp/B00A87ENZI/ref=pd_sim_121_1?ie=UTF8&refRID=1GGVNRGRBXVN56Q0T9PB

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumihaja(f): 10:59am On Jul 30, 2015
Product :Beautiful life tampon

Tampons are manufactured in the most sterile environment that has been approved by the "GMP" standard (quality standard). They do not contain any chemical additives and have passed more than 1000 clinical trials that confirmed the safety of the ingredients - no side effects and are absolutely non-toxic.
Main Ingredients:
Refined from Osthol, Stemona sessilifolia (Miq.)Miq, Kochiascoparia, motherwort,Rhizoma smilacis glabrae,Angelica,Rhizoma chuianxiong and borneol.
Healthy Function:
These ingredients regulate the function of endocrine gland secretion, normalize blood circulation, improve facial skin complexion/wrinkles/hyper-pigmentation. They also treat the following gynecological ailments: endometriosis, cervical erosion and dysplasia, pelvic inflammatory disease.
Main changes after using tampons
Step 1 :Generally,the tampon will be pulled out from vagina after 3 days later. you can see that the tampon is bigger than before.it adsorpts lots of toxins from vagina, vaginal itching, pain, odor and other gynecological symptoms were relieved.
Step 2 : erosion, thick secretions and bacteria adsorbed on the tampon were discharged continuously.urinary frequency,urgency were disappear gradually,leucorrhea was reduced and the odor disappeared.
Step 3: enhance the vaginal tissue metabolism,fast the healing of the vaginal and uterine wound caused by childbirth,abortion,becomes smooth to restore the women’s vagina.
Step 4: ovarian androgen secretion of hormones return to normal levels, regulating qi and blood, balance the endocrine,
Suitable to the people:
1.Abnormal vaginal discharge(Leucorrhea),vagina itching,Irregular menstruation,Menstrual pain,
2.Endometritis,cervical erosion,annex inflammation,vagintis,pelvic inflammatory,yeast infection and other kinds of gynecological diseases.
3. ovarian cysts,uterine fibroids and other uertus disease
4. Melasma,dark spots,bad sexual life.
Specifications: 1g each tampon
Directions:
1. Wash your hands and open the foil bag containing one tampon
2. Pull out the string of the tampon;
3. Insert the tampon inside vagina approximately 7 cm deep;
4. You must remove the tampon 3 days later;
5. One pill can be used for 3-5 days
6. Clean vagina with warm water
7. Insert next tampon 24 hours later after removing the first one;
8. Used for healthcare for the perineum;
Warning:
1. Do not use tampons 7 days before the onset of menstruation and wait at least 3 days after your last day of menstruation before using a tampon
2. Do not use tampons during menstruation, or if you are pregnant or if you are a virgin
Avoid using tampons, if you are allergic to any ingredients of the tampon (see the ingredient listing above)
3. You may soak the tampon in a glass of water and use the liquid for douching.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamacajah: 11:10am On Jul 30, 2015
Amen.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamacajah: 11:11am On Jul 30, 2015
@mumigrace, Amen.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by wonyi: 12:03pm On Jul 30, 2015
@ immibabe here is my phone number.I just sent u a mail
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pweetiebabe(f): 12:09pm On Jul 30, 2015
AF showed its ugly face dis morning...... But i already told myself not to be moved cos my reedem liveth.... And i know his promise concerning Us all is to be fruitful and multiple, he will never ever fail Us....

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by olaronkecristian(f): 1:05pm On Jul 30, 2015
Hello e-family, ve been a silent member on this tread. I love this tread and I want to officially be a member. I hope am wlc. Baby dust to everyone in Jesus name.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by olaronkecristian(f): 1:09pm On Jul 30, 2015
I had still birth on may 22 this yr. ve been ttc since then. thot I was pregnant bt Af showed it's ugly face yesterday. so devastating.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by aghaibiam(f): 1:44pm On Jul 30, 2015
Feeling so sad right now.when will better things start happening in my family.God my hope lies in you only.hmmm.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by olaronkecristian(f): 2:20pm On Jul 30, 2015
aghaibiam:
Feeling so sad right now.when will better things start happening in my family.God my hope lies in you only.hmmm.
dnt make the devil feel happy. play ur best music and dance cos beta days r ahead.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by hotmomma(f): 2:31pm On Jul 30, 2015
Hi mamas to be, its our time of rejoicing. I dont know why am typing this but its time for our rejoicing. Rejoice in the Lord always and again i say rejoice.

7 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by safe06: 5:30pm On Jul 30, 2015
please mamas,dont feel down,worrying has never helped...
If you know what the problem is,start taking steps to solve it,and if you don't know what the problem is,start saving towards running necessary tests.. May God help us...Amin..
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iomoge2(f): 7:39pm On Jul 30, 2015
Thank u all for the wishes.
Still in party mood.
This bday is the happiest one I ever celebrated since I knew myself.
I am just so happy.

Even with d bfn I got. Am still happy cos better days are ahead.

Much love sistets.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by hernyhorla: 9:13pm On Jul 30, 2015
iomoge2:
Ginababy, if dh uses a condom, u can take it to d lab within one hour of release.
just tell them u would bring it as soon as u can.
or u can convince him to give you u the sample, he doesn't have to go there. Some men just dont like d feeling of being seen. They don't want to feel incomplete. Just get the sample bottle from them,, help him release n take it to the lab. If he agrees to this, it would b better cos there would b no spermicide on it.
and if u can't do any of this, u can get him well man conception - it would help. Although its better to know what you are up against.
fertility blessings dear.

Very correct. This is what I did for hubby. Dr just gave me a bottle which he releases into and told me I should keep warm in my body till I get there. Try to prayerful convince him and I pray the Lord will intervene

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jul 30, 2015
Good night all.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (915) (916) (917) (918) (919) (920) (921) ... (3054) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.