Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,011 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:03 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (923) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5405818 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (920) (921) (922) (923) (924) (925) (926) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mubzay(f): 7:12pm On Aug 03, 2015
Thank u ma @safe06. Av resolved to channel my worries into losing more weight if AF shows ds wkend. Getting a waist trainer n hitting d gym if AF shows. Its well by His Grace.

@rainyday: salam, jst checking up on u ma.

@Hafsat: tnks ma. Rgds to LO. Pls how much did u buy d pregnacare conception?

Baby dust to all.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Redeemed(f): 7:14pm On Aug 03, 2015
@freakingout, Wao! What a great news, happy for you. God will crown it with a bfp for you soonest in Jesus name. Congratulations in advance.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 7:25pm On Aug 03, 2015
[quote author=freakingout post=36571528]

A big glory to God on your behalf. Success movement. You shall soon complete your testimony in Jesus name, amen.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iomoge2(f): 7:35pm On Aug 03, 2015
Am so happy for you freakingout and the other mama.
BFP is next.
may God almighty complete the good work he started.

much love

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 7:42pm On Aug 03, 2015
Mamas in Abuja, pls where can I buy apple cedar vinegar. Make una answer me oooo. Hahahahaha triplet dust to us all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MummyEsther: 8:27pm On Aug 03, 2015
Abeg Abeg Abeg!!!!!!! Wetin dey happen for here so? We really really need to KABASH for God Almighty tonight. This is super awesome. Blocked tubes with adhesion, fibroid also gone. Even though we think those herbs we took have worked, Personally to me, God's Visible hand is upon this thread to give us solutions that are working.

I am definitely testifying next of my treatment success and bfp. It is even possible that all of us who have used guifei bao or serrapeptase or acv are already healed but we do not know yet.

(@Foster kid wrote: I know we didn't have much bfp last month but I believe there was movement in the spiritual realm)

I so much agree with you @Foster kid.

Can somebody shout PRAISE THE LORD!!!!!!!!!!!!?

7 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by divinemandate: 8:30pm On Aug 03, 2015
@truemommy nd @ ayayoo thanks a lot.
gufei bao really made me to do a lot of research
at d end of d day am satisfued wt what I get.
am cmn back to share my experience nd findings today.
@ glo27, congrats
next is ur bfp
@ legendmother congrats.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MummyEsther: 8:31pm On Aug 03, 2015
Congrats and More Congrats in advance @Glo27 and @FosterKid.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MummyEsther: 8:34pm On Aug 03, 2015
Lynsunny:
Mamas in Abuja, pls where can I buy apple cedar vinegar. Make una answer me oooo. Hahahahaha triplet dust to us all.

All big pharmacies sell ACV. Healthplus. Medplus etc. Ask for braggs apple cider vinegar. That's the best and original.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mummyejire(f): 8:36pm On Aug 03, 2015
Praiiiiiiiiiiise the Lord

Thank you father for your hands of deliverance and healing on your daughters, those that testified and those that re still coming to testify. All glory, honor and power to you.

@exegesis and freaking out congratulations, next is BFP.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:39pm On Aug 03, 2015
MummyEsther:

All big pharmacies sell ACV. Healthplus. Medplus etc. Ask for braggs apple cider vinegar. That's the best and original.

Thanks @MummyEsther. I checked H. Medix all their branches but they don't have. Pls where are healthplus and medplus located. Pls no vex too much smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Glo27: 8:49pm On Aug 03, 2015
@ all thank u so much God is indeed faithful!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MummyEsther: 8:54pm On Aug 03, 2015
@Lynsunny:
HealthPlus
Shop 13A Ceddi Plaza, Plot 264 (Close to CBN), Abuja
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:02pm On Aug 03, 2015
@mubzay darling,am good o! tanks 4 checking up on me. i jst resumd work 2day,quite hectic. Good to knw u r feeling much better,its normal to feel down once in a while,bt while at it go down on ur knees n talk to God,u wil feel relieved in no time. be strong ok. @freakingout,congrats dear,i can really relate to dis,i too conquered a battle wit sum unscrupulous elements dat always appear in my dreams last wk,even they too were surprised on hw i came up strong to dem,i knw by Gods Grace they wont try me again. Na wa o,so many good reviews on dis guifea boa,make i no carry last i nid to order sharp sharp. baby dust to us all!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MummyEsther: 9:04pm On Aug 03, 2015
divinemandate:
gd pm mamas. pls I wanted to buy guifeo bao frm somebody I know nd d person told me is 7200 she sd d price change because of dollar rate pls I wanted to confirm frm d house here has anybody bought hers recently because I know dt I hv seen 6400_6500, here pls anybody with contact of lower price cn pls help me dt 7200 dey somehow, abegooooooo
residing in lagos
Na lie o! No mind am. Call 08020949514. She sold for N6,400 and delivers too.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by divinemandate: 9:06pm On Aug 03, 2015
as I was saying , I finally got d gufei bao @5900. thanks to all mama dt help me if not I would hv paid 7200 k I even saw someone dt gave me 5400 , I run I saw her banner on my way to work so I stoped nd ask she told me #5400 I ask her if d thing is of two types, she said no na so I left bfore I enter one chance.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by divinemandate: 9:08pm On Aug 03, 2015
MummyEsther:

Na lie o! No mind am. Call 08020949514. She sold for N6,400 and delivers too.
my dear na big lie indeed I bought #5900 today how many days will I leave it because I want to insert it tonight
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Immibabe: 9:12pm On Aug 03, 2015
@Legendmther dear, HML. May the Lord bless ur home with miraculous children n make ur home a peaceful abode.

@fosterkid, Congrats! U shall carry to term n deliver like d hebrew women IJN.

As many that are discouraged in dis trying period, receive grace like never before,n be strengthened IJN. There is no testimony wtout a test. Our joy shall be full IJN.

Loads of baby dust on us all.

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by shithapuns: 9:18pm On Aug 03, 2015
Ayaayo:
@ All fruitful mamas, Legendsmother sends her love and thanks everyone for their prayers and well wishes. I be her messenger as she is busy chopping honeymoon boli grin, nuts and "other things" lipsrsealed (i be small pikin no be me talk am)

Here are some pictures from the wedding

choi!!!!...u badt gannn!......''nuts'' and boli of all things!!!.............hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iyaibeji2(f): 9:36pm On Aug 03, 2015
@Mumihaja: Thanks for your response. She had to go for Guifei bao and serrapeptase. Thanks.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by OJEROBIN: 9:37pm On Aug 03, 2015
Jennygurl:
God will comfort us all and bless our wombs with children IJN... Am on break now 4rm TTC cos hubby has gone back dats why I don't really comment anymore but pls anybody dat has a solution on how to cure scare tissue in d womb pls let me know cos d doc said d only problem is dat I have a thin womb lining which is caused by scar tissues... Pls will Guifo seed break it up? Pls sabi mama's should help out

@jennygurl-guife bao do remove scar tissues,ST adhere reproductive organs. ST are those white tissues that comes out after guifeo bao insertion. In case u get it, use a seed for 5days and rest for 24hours before another seed is inserted
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iomoge2(f): 9:54pm On Aug 03, 2015
So its ST I keep seeing when I use guifie bal? Wao. Paper like..
wao.
please who knows wat causes ST.

I inserted guifie bal last night n I have been feeling my 2 ovaries.
even right now, like a very mild ache or should I say shake.
is it d guifie bao dredging my tubes?
cos I also get those watery discharge, so bad I had 2 get anion liners.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 10:31pm On Aug 03, 2015
MummyEsther:
@Lynsunny:
HealthPlus
Shop 13A Ceddi Plaza, Plot 264 (Close to CBN), Abuja

My sister thanks alot. See this life ooo and I was at ceddi plaza this evening without knowing. Thanks dear will go there moro by God's grace. Pls one more request, how much does it cost to enable me know how to package my pocket. Thanks dear.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MummyEsther: 10:37pm On Aug 03, 2015
@iOmoge: if a fallopian tube has previously had an infection, then ST will surely form in it. Especially where the infection has reached and stopped. Even after treating the infection, the tube heals and scars form on the portion of the infected area. Just the way you had an injury , got healed and got a scar on the healed spot. Same thing goes for any part of the womb. Injury by infection, previous surgery, appendicitis and so on.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mompurity2: 10:48pm On Aug 03, 2015
Wow! @legendsmother, u really looked beautiful. Lovely evening dress I must say kiss.
@foster kid, congratulations. May you carry to term. Amen.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mmyglitz: 10:52pm On Aug 03, 2015
Good evening fruitful mamas.. happy belated birthday iomoge, congrats fosterkid wishing you a H and H nine months, congrats glo and freakingout on your testimonies. God will crown all our efforts with bfp's, Amen MummyEsther, I dey hail ooo. I've been praying for this thread but I keep using mummyEsther as a point of contact, you shall testify soonest in Jesus name, Amen
We will all testify soon ooooo, fertility blessings kiss kiss kiss
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by hotmomma(f): 1:52am On Aug 04, 2015
#Team2016mum
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by legendsmother(f): 2:58am On Aug 04, 2015
Thanks to all mama 4 d prayers God bless u all happy belated bday to Iomoge2, @fosterkid wishing u H&H 9months

Sprinkling fertility dust

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fruitfultara: 3:45am On Aug 04, 2015
Ah I just had to comment! legendsmother wishing you a wonderful married life, you are one bride when no shame at all, see shoki! Tiwa savage dey learn! I was just smiling all through as I watched the clip. All the best my dear, may your love flourish and always be fresh like morning dew and may your children surround your table kiss Oya go chop the other thing well jor na ur property grin

@all mamas congrats, this month of August God will Arise for us and make us have a testimony before 31st of August, in Jesus name, Amen!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MummyEsther: 5:44am On Aug 04, 2015
mmyglitz:
Good evening fruitful mamas.. happy belated birthday iomoge, congrats fosterkid wishing you a H and H nine months, congrats glo and freakingout on your testimonies. God will crown all our efforts with bfp's, Amen MummyEsther, I dey hail ooo. I've been praying for this thread but I keep using mummyEsther as a point of contact, you shall testify soonest in Jesus name, Amen
We will all testify soon ooooo, fertility blessings kiss kiss kiss

AMEN AMEN AMEN in JESUS name. I Receive my Big Fat Positive and Safe Delivery in JESUS name. I wish Everyone here same as I wish myself. None will be left back. Thanks @Mmyglitz

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MummyEsther: 5:51am On Aug 04, 2015
Legends mother: No be small o! Congratulations dear. Wishing you a fruitful and joy filled married life.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 7:00am On Aug 04, 2015
@ legends mother, happy married life. This ur shoki for sure will bring forth TWINS. Fertility dust to u.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (920) (921) (922) (923) (924) (925) (926) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.