Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,974 members, 7,817,867 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:41 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (943) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5405375 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (940) (941) (942) (943) (944) (945) (946) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:55am On Aug 20, 2015
@divinemandate enjoy your pregnancy jareee,ride on God has favoured you and nothing anybody said will deny the fact that God's hand was involved in your case

Is funny the way people take God, I wonder how some people look and belittle God. Sarah in the bible didn't require ovulation for her to conceive because she was past menopause.

I laugh at some people that think, you must ovulate for conception to take place. when God is involved, all protocol must bypass for us to get our miracle.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by finecheek12: 9:04am On Aug 20, 2015
[quote author=manoda post=371

There was a time I was having this same slippery discharge it turned out to be infection, so go to ur clinic and check what is wrong.[/q
uote]

I have been on antibiotics both drugs and injectibles for some weeks now to treat infection so don't know why am still getting the discharge even when I have finished the treatment.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by tsquaure(f): 9:25am On Aug 20, 2015
Morning mamas . my daddy gave me this advice when I went to him crying. He said don't stop praying . don't lose ur faith. The almighty God is the only one who can open a shut womb . he said any woman looking for a child can be likened to one with a shut womb. He said docs only try , it is only God that will do it n He said when we pray he surely will do it , it only d when we don't know. Our prayers like a saving one day it will mature n we will get our heart desire. I pray our prayer bank account will mature soon n we will testify . it is not easy to be trusting God for d fruit of d womb . I have only been in it for 2 years n at times I feel like am falling apart. Not to talk of 5 yes . my sis divine mandate, I rejoice with u . ur testimony will be complete. It is well with us all

6 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by tsquaure(f): 9:29am On Aug 20, 2015
@ fine cheek some times long use of antibiotics trigger fungi infections due to the disruption in d flora in d vagina. Hence maybe ur discharge. Try klovinal pessaries for d (fungi) candida .. It is well. Did ur partner go thru d treatment with u .it is important to prevent re infection.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mummyejire(f): 9:37am On Aug 20, 2015
I Pray oh Lord that you bypass every protocol and due process and give me and everyone that believe in your MIGHTINESS our long awaited testimony this month and this year, Lord this is our month and year, no more sorrow, no more carry over, I have heard and see the wonder you wroth, ONLY you God can do this, make our testimony to confound our friends and foes. This is my earnest prayer Lord.Ijn

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by guifeibao: 9:42am On Aug 20, 2015
Good morning. congrats divinemandate. you dont need to cry. just give thanks as all things are possible, when its your time, all is bypassed. to me i think those who question are still right seeing the caution to be taken when using guifei bao.

kindly stop using guifei bao after ovulation. strictly advised, wisdom is the principal thing.

however, if you know well that you wont conceive, maybe in a case where you are treating fibroid, cyst, blocked fallopian tubes then you may ignore and continue using even after ovulation till you see changes.

cabbage is taken for hormonal imbalance treatment. work well for prolactin issues. also ginger detoxifies and help also to treat fibroid, i really will not advise any taking too much drugs as all bodies are not the same. don't follow suite, clean up your system for conception to take place, except you have other ailment you are treating.

call for your order.

stellx, i can deliver to you in makurdi through a transport.

Mamakendra, i think we spoke last night, will make enquiries on our discussion at COB today cos i will be going to work today.

stay blessed guys.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mummyejire(f): 9:45am On Aug 20, 2015
Caringpro:
plz my sabi sabi mamas which is the correct fruits that one will take to increase the sperm count. That is wht type of fruit can one take. to increase sperm count

I only know of banana, groundnut, roasted plantain and ofio (those brown little seeds sold by malam on wheelbarrow)
other mama's will add more.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Caringpro(f): 9:51am On Aug 20, 2015
Mummyejire:

I only know of banana, groundnut, roasted plantain and ofio (those brown little seeds sold by malam on wheelbarrow)
other mama's will add more.
thanx dear
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 10:02am On Aug 20, 2015
My God sure works in mysterious ways, if talltosyne used Guifei Bao on cd21 and still got her bfp what makes that of divinemandate suspicious? The only thing stopping me from using it is because I can't afford it but all the same, God knows what he is doing.

Hmmmm and then to my question, pls any mama based in akure, kindly recommend a good hospital for me. Dh has been transferred and I am joining him hopefully next month. May the ALL SUFFICIENT GOD ANSWER US ALL.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 10:05am On Aug 20, 2015
Please o, just to clear the air, I have come to realise that God sometimes always prove the medical results wrong! For instance my last TVS I was told I don't ovulate at all Lo and behold that same cycle I got the result I announced my bfp, please let's believe in God and rebuke the negative results. Although I didn't even test if I ovulate or not, but thanks to God the bfp came, and I believe everyone on this Thread will announce theirs in jesus name this year! Don't let us drag the guifei bao thing please either with drug or not God is going to do his work. I know God works on the drugs!

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by divinemandate: 10:37am On Aug 20, 2015
guifeibao:
Good morning. congrats divinemandate. you dont need to cry. just give thanks as all things are possible, when its your time, all is bypassed. to me i think those who question are still right seeing the caution to be taken when using guifei bao.

kindly stop using guifei bao after ovulation. strictly advised, wisdom is the principal thing.

however, if you know well that you wont conceive, maybe in a case where you are treating fibroid, cyst, blocked fallopian tubes then you may ignore and continue using even after ovulation till you see changes.

cabbage is taken for hormonal imbalance treatment. work well for prolactin issues. also ginger detoxifies and help also to treat fibroid, i really will not advise any taking too much drugs as all bodies are not the same. don't follow suite, clean up your system for conception to take place, except you have other ailment you are treating.

call 07084948410 for your order.

Mamakendra, i think we spoke last night, will make enquiries on our discussion at COB today cos i will be going to work today.

stay blessed guys.
yes dear, I took cabage because my previous test shows dt my prolactin was high. remember I said dt I decided to use d guifei bao b/f going for d test doc ask me to do to see if d thing wil effect any change when I do d test.secondly , when doc said as at cd 17 ( no follicle sighted) to me no ovulatin nd decided to use d guiei bao. I dnt know wether God answered me b/c of d way I cried in my last af, 16th july, my birthday on a thurday, I did nt go to work dt day. I hv never cried like dt before. in all I believe its God and I pray God honour d word I hv release to prove dt He really did it for me. amen. peace

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 10:43am On Aug 20, 2015
@ triangullar, check Teebah hospital @ Oba-ile rd or u call them 2 direct u there 08144453684. bt if u dont mind going 2 ondo its like 30mins drive there's also a gud one there . i'll try &get u the contact. Welcome 2 Akure.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 10:48am On Aug 20, 2015
Hi all, i want to share something with us. I have a friend who told me that wen she was 17yrs and in secondary school she took in,there is nothing she didnt take to flush out this pregnancy, injections,quinine, small stout drugs,name it she took it all. But you know what,dat baby stayed intact until her parents found out. Today d boy is about 16yrs old,she gave birth to him and he was complete,no deformation. And guess what,he is doing her proud cos he is a genius,very brilliant.

What am i trying to say here,any pregnancy dat God has ordained will stay will stay,if u like tie d belle with wrapper to kill d child,it will still stay. God did it for @divinemandate n we should be happy for her. She mite have been ignorant and didnt know she had taken in and was still using the gufie bao, I know how the mama's dat expressed concern feel,and its ok to feel dat way. But God is still God,He is d one that sends forth rain from d sky and make dry grass green,this one is nothing for him,He only has to say 'BE' and everything falls into place. I pray He bypass all protocols for our sake.

Even with blocked tubes,no ovulation,fibroid,low sperm count,God do for us as u have done for others dat are rejoicing now. I pray this month shower more blessings. TTc is sooooo hard but i know deep within me it will be a thing of the past. Sorry for the long post. Fertility blessings. Love u all!!!

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MummyEsther: 10:51am On Aug 20, 2015
Beautiful @divinemandate. Now you're talking. We all should give glory to God Almighty alone.

@talltosyne: Did you also use the bao after O? on cd21?

If the seller says don't use, and you both used and got results, then it is not the bao, it is GOD ALMIGHTY at work again on this thread O!!!!!

Can you all feel His Wave of blessings recently? None of us here will be left out of His Outpouring of BFPs in JESUS name.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 11:01am On Aug 20, 2015
jadelle:
@ triangullar, check Teebah hospital @ Oba-ile rd or u call them 2 direct u there 08144453684. bt if u dont mind going 2 ondo its like 30mins drive there's also a gud one there . i'll try &get u the contact. Welcome 2 Akure.
Tnx, sis. I will keep you posted once I arrive. Atleast I have a clue. Actually I looked through the hospitals recommended on dh's Health insurance and didn't seem to recognise what their services are. I am very grateful for ur response.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 11:29am On Aug 20, 2015
triangullar:

Tnx, sis. I will keep you posted once I arrive. Atleast I have a clue. Actually I looked through the hospitals recommended on dh's Health insurance and didn't seem to recognise what their services are. I am very grateful for ur response.
okay

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Evacroft: 11:43am On Aug 20, 2015
Congrats divinemandate, it is ur time and d Lord will keep you and ur lo for his name to be glorified. U know I was like dat, always believing there are some medical protocols I need to go through b4 a bfp but after almost a year,after my miscarriage and ders still no bfp wiv all d drugs, d good hospitals have finally realised I don't need them. What I need is God and dis God works in mysterious ways. And he is jumping all protocols for our sake. Enjoy ur day sweeties and loads of bfps.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mrsfrank: 11:54am On Aug 20, 2015
Mummyejire:
I Pray oh Lord that you bypass every protocol and due process and give me and everyone that believe in your MIGHTINESS our long awaited testimony this month and this year, Lord this is our month and year, no more sorrow, no more carry over, I have heard and see the wonder you wroth, ONLY you God can do this, make our testimony to confound our friends and foes. This is my earnest prayer Lord.Ijn

Amen... Jehova overdo will surely answer us soonest. Amen

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 12:12pm On Aug 20, 2015
guifeibao:

call 07084948410 for your order.

stay blessed guys.

Please when is the right day after AF to insert guifei bao.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pweetiebabe(f): 12:46pm On Aug 20, 2015
Most of the mamas here are good mathematician oooo..... . God is in control o

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by prettmum(f): 12:46pm On Aug 20, 2015
Nothing is imposibble 4 him (GOD) to do. Lets be still and Kw dat HE is GOD. congrat AYAAKONAH aka divinemandate
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mummyejire(f): 1:21pm On Aug 20, 2015
prettmum:
Nothing is imposibble 4 him (GOD) to do. Lets be still and Kw dat HE is GOD. congrat AYAAKONAH aka divinemandate

Mummyejire is aka AYAAKANOH,but I catch and claim this relma. It's my set time.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tenderchic: 1:22pm On Aug 20, 2015
divinemandate:

gd am wonderful mamas nd papas
my dear, when is God time, he will bypass all protocol nd ordinary water can do the wonders.
I did not do anything specially ds cycle. I started tracking my ovulation frm cd14_17 ( d1 st aug) on cd 17 d doc still said no follicle sighted dt I sholud repeat all d fertility test I did last year for him to know what next. so I decided to use guifei bao before doing d test just to see if it effect any change by d time I wll go for d test. I inserted d first seed on mon , 3 rd aug nd removed it on Thursday, 6 th aug, inserted d second one on sat, 8 th aug removed it on I think wed or thur last week. my period suppose to come on wed or at most thurs b/c I saw it on 16 th of july. while I was on guifei bao, I was taking cabbage and other fohow fertility drugs. I believe is my time nd d mercy of Gôd . God works in a mysterious way. medical or no medical instruction, drug or no dug instrution, God does his. thing in his own way. many women dt doc rule out dt they dnt hv womb or even given up on theirr case do conceive by d power of God. what of those that are their menopause that still conceive. i cant quetion God.with tears, I pray dt because of ds controvercies there shall be more miraculous bfp in ds house frm now till dec. lets watch out and see if God really did it for me or not. let him honour the word I hv released if He really did for me. hmmm, peace.

My dear sis, Congratulations , i rejoice with you, and may u carry to terms, whose report do we believe in?, Doctors Report or God 's report/ result. our God is not a God of protocols he is the God that parted the red sea for the children of Israelite to cross and that same sea swallowed the Egyptians. Jehova overdo.

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iomoge2(f): 1:39pm On Aug 20, 2015
divinemandate:

yes dear, I took cabage because my previous test shows dt my prolactin was high. remember I said dt I decided to use d guifei bao b/f going for d test doc ask me to do to see if d thing wil effect any change when I do d test.secondly , when doc said as at cd 17 ( no follicle sighted) to me no ovulatin nd decided to use d guiei bao. I dnt know wether God answered me b/c of d way I cried in my last af, 16th july, my birthday on a thurday, I did nt go to work dt day. I hv never cried like dt before. in all I believe its God and I pray God honour d word I hv release to prove dt He really did it for me. amen. peace

am sure u had ovulated b4 u went to see the doctor.
thats why he saw nothing.
buh what ever it is.
LET NO ONE STEAL YOUR JOY.
God has given this to u.
u owe no one any explanation.
No one can comprehend God, his ways are not our ways.

Sing praises to your God, Be Happy. Rejoice. Dance.
Enjoy ur 9 mnths.
I celebrate you today and always.
Enjoy the 9months. Dont forget progesterone supplements if you need it

ps.
its when people stop announcing bfp and only announce that they will give birth tomorrow that's when we would stop all this.
we have said it time and time again, no one is forcing anyone to use anything.

Rejoice with those who rejoice and heaven would rejoice with you too.

@Redeemed, my bday mate... i dey like i no dey o.
imagine o.

6 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cathyibok(f): 2:37pm On Aug 20, 2015
Congratulations @divinemandate. May u carry to term IJN. Please o, Abuja mamas, anyone interested in sharing d Guifeibao price with me? I am rich by his grace and can only afford half d price now. Since I am just using to clear my womb, a whole pack will b too much for me since I am not unblocking tubes. Any interested mama should pls indicate interest. May God answer us speedily.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by dimssy11: 2:53pm On Aug 20, 2015
@diviemandate congrats and other mamas dat announced their bfp. God is the impossibility Speciality he can do anything, Let's all be hopeful it will go round. @caringpro, he can try carrot and cucumber every night after his meals. He should also take his medications too.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iyaibeji2(f): 3:05pm On Aug 20, 2015
@All who got the ranting all wrong. No one is questioning God Almighty but to direct other mamas here & encourage them to buy All those products and follow suit as she did is very wrong and questioning.

You might not have witnessed the HONIEPIE's Protocol story and saga which happened on this thread sometime ago. It was a disaster.

I pray none of us here will tarry further in JESUS name.

Check all her previous posts, about 80% of her posts from the day she supposedly met the guifei bao woman till few days ago has contained a hype abt this particular seller. First, we rejoiced when she said this her woman was selling guifei bao for N5,900 and now she is saying she spent a lot buying other products from her. It means she spent more than 4figures. She was also encouraged to register as a fohow distributor....this will make anyone think (is she now moping up sales for the biz?)

In the Spirit of oneness and BFP, I congratulate you once again @DivineMandate and wish you a stress free 9months.

Anyway,
When you have used expensive products like Felopio and got scammed. When you have also used pricey Dollyhams and things remain status quo and you have travelled to Port Harcourt to get seeds to unblock your tubes and you have also bought costly Honiepie Protocol but you later realize all claims of bfp from these people/sellers are false reports.
Then, you will become a CID if any former ttc forum member gives(what I did differently) story that DOES NOT ADD UP.

I re-iterate, I will never doubt God, after all, HE doesn't need any help from me or anyone to perform His wonders. Who I'm I to search the deeper hidden secrets of God and understand.?

May we get more outstanding BFPs continually in JESUS name.

My conclusion: She used all those hard fohow products after ovulation by error but God Almighty in His Mercy blessed her with a bfp. The bfp did not happen cos of the fohow products.
Mind you, guifei bao is used for early Abortion in China. It is an outstanding product for total cleansing of yama yama from the womb.

@divinemandate:
May that which God Almighty has started in your life be completed and perfected with safest delivery and You will never ttc again in JESUS name.
Once again, CONGRATULATIONS

13 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mummyejire(f): 3:11pm On Aug 20, 2015
iomoge2:

am sure u had ovulated b4 u went to see the doctor.
thats why he saw nothing.
buh what ever it is.
LET NO ONE STEAL YOUR JOY.
God has given this to u.
u owe no one any explanation.
No one can comprehend God, his ways are not our ways.

Sing praises to your God, Be Happy. Rejoice. Dance.
Enjoy ur 9 mnths.
I celebrate you today and always.
Enjoy the 9months. Dont forget progesterone supplements if you need it

ps.
its when people stop announcing bfp and only announce that they will give birth tomorrow that's when we would stop all this.
we have said it time and time again, no one is forcing anyone to use anything.

Rejoice with those who rejoice and heaven would rejoice with you too.

@Redeemed, my bday mate... i dey like i no dey o.
imagine o.

May God bless you for this piece. But those forming CiD/detective/Dss also have their reasons.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fosterkid: 3:19pm On Aug 20, 2015
If shs selling guifei bao i think she will know shsnt meant to use after ovulation, i used mine after my period, its possible she made d mistake of usin it in d 2WW nd it mightnt affect d embryo, me followed the instruction given by the seller anyway, i did not use in my 2WW.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by udoomama(f): 3:55pm On Aug 20, 2015
Good day fruitful mamas, pls I have plenty questions oooo, let me number them biko grin,

1. Has anyone used this forever C9 and it worked for her? (thinking of using it to loose weight)

2.How about Forever Aloe Gel?

3.Planning 2 join the guifei bao train, but I don't have fibroids or blocked tubes, I have PCOS, can I use it? I also have irregular periods and annovulation, how do I know when am ovulating cos I read here that not to be used after ovulation. Lastly, I had a CS, some years back, hope it will not affect me? Sorry for the longg question.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by udoomama(f): 3:57pm On Aug 20, 2015
cathyibok:
Congratulations @divinemandate. May u carry to term IJN. Please o, Abuja mamas, anyone interested in sharing d Guifeibao price with me? I am rich by his grace and can only afford half d price now. Since I am just using to clear my womb, a whole pack will b too much for me since I am not unblocking tubes. Any interested mama should pls indicate interest. May God answer us speedily.
Am interested oo, and in Abuja too.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cathyibok(f): 4:02pm On Aug 20, 2015
@udomama.... Pls email me @ laurinapretty@gmail.com. or u can send me yr mail as well so we can work it out. Thnks sis.

(1) (2) (3) ... (940) (941) (942) (943) (944) (945) (946) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.