Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,296 members, 7,818,995 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:46 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (981) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5407818 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (978) (979) (980) (981) (982) (983) (984) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by pragmatistm(m): 7:02pm On Sep 15, 2015
fonnyswt:
Pls all the fruitful mamas, etc. Pls how can I get this gangaria in calabar pls?
I can assist. you buy it to you.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Janix2: 7:11pm On Sep 15, 2015
estagirl:
Happy weding anniversary @ mumigrace......
Pls its a month i saw my period, although i usually have irregular period. I am taking parlodel 2.5mg mornin and night to treat high prolactin. I have been feeling stomach pain like i want to see my period for like 3 days now. So i took urine test early dis moring and it has a faint line. I became afraid wen i saw online dat some drugs can give fake positive....pls house i dont knw mayb i shud start rejoicing....has anyone experienced such?

Hey dear,y not do blood pt,I fink u$ are pregnant,cos is only drugs like hcg that gives fake positive, u shld be rejoicin,congrats in advance,relax ur mind
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Janix2: 7:15pm On Sep 15, 2015
herryolu:
omivial 4d diagnostic they have office both at ugbowo n sapele road.union diagnostic is equally good though people are always much there.they are also at sapele road

Were in sapele road is omivial 4d diagnostic,thanks @herryolu$
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mummyejire(f): 7:24pm On Sep 15, 2015
HWA anniversary to mumigrace, people will gather to celebrate God's faithfulness in your family by this time next year.

@estagirl abeg start celebrating, the Lord has favor you. Congrats.

Make una take am easy with this karakata biko, pls mamas don't let us derail the thread.

May the Lord answer us all speedily.

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by legendsmother(f): 8:17pm On Sep 15, 2015
@estagirl biko don't let sombori vex yea ooo!!! wink grin Esi gini Did I hear u say douth? shocked shocked Are u douthing GOD ni? Congratuloooobia!!!!!! Oya shankiti bobo kiss kiss wishing u happy nd healthy 9months o hehehehe positive na positive be it faint, faded, dyed, evaporated heheheheheh congrats nd if u go do blood PT say na neg I go beat u cuz na u douth sad sad

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by tsquaure(f): 8:31pm On Sep 15, 2015
Congrats esta girl. God has done it. U will carry to full term. Enjoy d 9 course o. Am next in line for a miracle

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sanrima(f): 9:03pm On Sep 15, 2015
cheesy smiley grin congratulations estagirl, it's a BFP, just believe and start rejoicing, bromocriptine does not have anything to do with giving a fake bfp. Try not to stress yourself and continue with the drug for now till your doctor asks you to stop, its quite safe in early trimester.
@all, heh my beautiful mamas shebi I said said it, September will sure have a rainfall of BFPs. Me I am porting this month for real whether Satan likes it or not, and am not porting alone oh, am porting with you, yes you cheesy cool. Oya let's shekitibobo on blue carpet reception into preggy thread.
Sweet FRAGRANCE baby dust to us all.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by foriletie(f): 9:28pm On Sep 15, 2015
pragmatistm:

I'm helping u to find out from a tradomedical hospital regarding treatment for your PID. Where are you based?
am based in lagos
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by foriletie(f): 9:32pm On Sep 15, 2015
CravingChic:

Am sorry about your pain. PID is really a terrible infection and causes tubes blockage too. I don't know which medical drugs u have taken but I hope you took them religiously and till the last tablets. You can also try another hospital cos you might not have got the right treatment yet, thus the lingering pain. As for herb dealers, I think you should try and reach out to some of this tradomedical doctors in lagos, u can google them. Am sure the good ones can give you something for the PID
thanks for your concern, have actually taken more than enough antibiotics but it only relief me temporarily and am even scared of the damage that might have been done to my reproductive organ and am not even married yet.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by foriletie(f): 9:34pm On Sep 15, 2015
Kudibaby:
Take gynapharm and vagic liquid from Kedi its the cure for pid some mamaa here have used it
please where can I get those and how effective are they
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by BlessedDiva: 9:52pm On Sep 15, 2015
@nazablossom congrats dear, pls come in here & share what yu did differently, God bless and keep yu n lo till full term

@estagirl and @sanrima congrats dearies, may yu both carry to full term without stress and I wish yu supernatural delivery

@all it is our turn to shine!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by FavourMSJ(f): 9:56pm On Sep 15, 2015
@estagirl congrats grin God has truly visited you and it is settled in Jesus name. Amen! Relax well and remove all doubt.

Baby dust to all
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by pragmatistm(m): 9:58pm On Sep 15, 2015
foriletie:
am based in lagos
The pkace is in Lagos too.Phone/WhatsApp for details.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by rejoice03: 10:48pm On Sep 15, 2015
Estagirl congrat! U shall Carry to term iJN.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sanrima(f): 10:55pm On Sep 15, 2015
cheesy grin @ Blessediva, thanks for the wishes biko I receive it by Faith, even if I don't even know if I ovulated or not this month wink am taking a break just to treat body.
this month you too must to port to pregnancy thread IJN.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by roccio(m): 12:16am On Sep 16, 2015
From Zero Minute Performance to 30 Minutes Non stop!

True Confession from a Nigerian man...

“I Couldn't Satisfy My Wife In Bed... Caught Her With Our Gateman... Got Separated And Was About Losing My New Girlfriend Until I Found A Solution To My Embarrassing Small Manhood & Chronic Premature expulsion”

"My problem wasn't just only small manhood... my condition was so bad that many a time, I ejaculated even before entering"

Solution ... www.askmegaman.com

Best wishes!
Alberchin Formula (Mega-man)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by legendsmother(f): 12:28am On Sep 16, 2015
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 4realwoman: 7:18am On Sep 16, 2015
I have not seen AF yet and just did urine PT dis morning and it shows negative, am so worried now.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MelsMum(f): 9:20am On Sep 16, 2015
Mumpurity .......where @ thou
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by uwasam(f): 9:23am On Sep 16, 2015
I did another HSG as requested by my doctor on Saturday, Guess wat my sister it was almost painless save for the fact that the sono man had issues opening up my cervix cos it was closed again cry. Have done this same opening like twice now. The man just had pity on me and decided to open it up for me rather than send me back to the doctor for opening. He was asking if i see my period regularly and all that. I wonder wat is making it close back, he told me as much that with the way my cervix is closed there is no way sperm can pass tru to fertilize the eggs cry. The silver lining in all these is that my tubes are patent and my womb is free no fibroid inside, the bad news is the fibriod is very low according to the Sono man. My doctor is saying i should try for another 2months. He did not give me any drug at all. Have been downcast since. Am afraid to use the gufie biao cos have not seen any doctor prescribing it. Sorry for the long post. This is were i can unburden my heart as my hubby said he nor fit stay they console me cos he should be more bothered than i am but he is not. Nice day everybody

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by CravingChic: 9:28am On Sep 16, 2015
foriletie:
thanks for your concern, have actually taken more than enough antibiotics but it only relief me temporarily and am even scared of the damage that might have been done to my reproductive organ and am not even married yet.

Ok. Follow up with pragmatism. I pray you get the right herbal cure.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by CravingChic: 9:50am On Sep 16, 2015
uwasam:
I did another HSG as requested by my doctor on Saturday, Guess wat my sister it was almost painless save for the fact that the sono man had issues opening up my cervix cos it was closed again cry. Have done this same opening like twice now. The man just had pity on me and decided to open it up for me rather than send me back to the doctor for opening. He was asking if i see my period regularly and all that. I wonder wat is making it close back, he told me as much that with the way my cervix is closed there is no way sperm can pass tru to fertilize the eggs cry. The silver lining in all these is that my tubes are patent and my womb is free no fibroid inside, the bad news is the fibriod is very low according to the Sono man. My doctor is saying i should try for another 2months. He did not give me any drug at all. Have been downcast since. Am afraid to use the gufie biao cos have not seen any doctor prescribing it. Sorry for the long post. This is were i can unburden my heart as my hubby said he nor fit stay they console me cos he should be more bothered than i am but he is not. Nice day everybody

Now I am really confused about this situation with your cervix. Is a woman's cervix supposed 2b open all the time? My dear, abeg get 2nd opinion from another gyny or sonographer oo. This sonographers can kee sombori, that was how they diagnosed ruptured complex cyst for me wen in actual fact it was a ruptured ectopic pregnancy and the silly doctors kept pumping me with antibiotics until God saved me. That Fibroid will not stop you from conceiving. And pls stop doing HSG again and again before you expose your self to some more serious infection. As per dh, don't worry, just cast every to God and let him take charge, unburden your heart to God too. Its well my dear! We shall carry our own children sooner than we expect....cheers!!

6 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by foriletie(f): 10:31am On Sep 16, 2015
pragmatistm:
The pkace is in Lagos too.Phone/WhatsApp 08165359746 for details.
OK, thank you
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Precy22(f): 10:47am On Sep 16, 2015
@miraclebaby, pls where art thou? it well with you dear. We are all waiting for your good news. Peace.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by KSCA: 11:15am On Sep 16, 2015
Hello victorious women,

I am new to this forum, ( though I've read quite a lot of the threads) , don't know if there is a special page for newbies so I beg for your forgiveness in advance if the questions I'm about to ask upsets you.

A little about me smiley

I am 28 and married for 2years
I live in the UK
Been effectively trying to conceive for 14 months now
My cycle is regular :28days/ 5days flow
I have been using ovulation test kits (clearblue to be precise) some months ovulation is detected some month it is not! (2-3month negative in last 14month)
I've had private scan and hormone test which all came out normal
My husband semen analysis great (way above average)

When we have intercourse sperm comes pouring out like something is pushing it out from inside. (I mean a lot of sperm so I'm very sure none is staying in) even after doing the position thing! I understand this is called EDA I have had my aunty send me a herbal concoction from nigeria which I drank after the 3day post soaking as it was prescribed (it was terribly bitter and made me vomit, dizzy and gave me cramps for hours) I stop taking it and 4days later I notice a huge mass of fungus floating at the top of the concoction so I threw it away...

Please ladies I need help any advice about what I can use, something easy accessible in the UK please please please...... Something tells me this is the only issue I'm having as all other tests are good!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by FavourMSJ(f): 11:46am On Sep 16, 2015
@KSCA Welcome dear. I pray your stay here is short. May God hear your prayers and grant you a bfp fast fast.

About your query I'm sure other sabi mamas will respond soon but seems your cycle is textbook so I'm guessing it's just a matter of time. God will visit you soon my dear.

@ all mamas, we will celebrate our bfps this month by God grace grin

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sanrima(f): 12:36pm On Sep 16, 2015
@KCSA, welcome potential mama, May your stay be very short and brief.
Well like you've explained your cycle is ok, and since the hormonal assay and scans came back good, my advice is for you to try to consult a good gynecologist. Have you checked inside the uterus (hysteroscopy), any fibroids? Are your tubes patent? Have you also tried using TVS to monitor ovulation and confirm that the eggs actually ruptured? Maybe you should also check all these if you've not done so.
As for the fluid returning back, I don't think it's any big deal, it's not sperm actually but semen. Except during ovulation period, most times the cervix is closed.
Also try to relax and enjoy bedding as much as you can without even thinking about baby. Believe me it works grin.
Sweet FRAGRANCE baby dust to us all.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by pragmatistm(m): 12:48pm On Sep 16, 2015
KSCA:
Hello victorious women,

I am new to this forum, ( though I've read quite a lot of the threads) , don't know if there is a special page for newbies so I beg for your forgiveness in advance if the questions I'm about to ask upsets you.

A little about me smiley

I am 28 and married for 2years
I live in the UK
Been effectively trying to conceive for 14 months now
My cycle is regular :28days/ 5days flow
I have been using ovulation test kits (clearblue to be precise) some months ovulation is detected some month it is not! (2-3month negative in last 14month)
I've had private scan and hormone test which all came out normal
My husband semen analysis great (way above average)

When we have intercourse sperm comes pouring out like something is pushing it out from inside. (I mean a lot of sperm so I'm very sure none is staying in) even after doing the position thing! I understand this is called EDA I have had my aunty send me a herbal concoction from nigeria which I drank after the 3day post soaking as it was prescribed (it was terribly bitter and made me vomit, dizzy and gave me cramps for hours) I stop taking it and 4days later I notice a huge mass of fungus floating at the top of the concoction so I threw it away...

Please ladies I need help any advice about what I can use, something easy accessible in the UK please please please...... Something tells me this is the only issue I'm having as all other tests are good!
I don't think orthodox medicine have a clue to "eda" in Yoruba. It's difficult to get preggy if you have the condition as the sperm cells are directed out of your reproductive system. it's usually herbs that people use. So I will advice that you brace up your mind to take any herb they give you. Trad medication is available for it. Sure.But I'm not sure you will get that in the UK. Though it can be sent to you if interested.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by divinemandate: 12:52pm On Sep 16, 2015
@estagirl , congrats. believe , all u need is to believe dt it is setteld nd done.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 1:00pm On Sep 16, 2015
stellx:

Have u check AD-TROPHINE pharmacy close to ostrich bakery opp mr biggs......i bought some fertility drugs there
@Stellx, tnx dear. I was there last week in search of vitex and evergreen woman,but they don't ve. Pls which fertility drug did u buy there?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 1:31pm On Sep 16, 2015
HWA to mumigrace i pray that by this time next year
you will celebrate with your lo.

Estagirl congrats. it is surely BFP. May you carry to term.

more Bfps to come.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Twensons(m): 2:07pm On Sep 16, 2015

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (978) (979) (980) (981) (982) (983) (984) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.