Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,752 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (994) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5407128 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (991) (992) (993) (994) (995) (996) (997) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mandydaisy: 10:33pm On Sep 20, 2015
@ iomoge2 thanks Mami..... baby dust kiss
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fumbaby: 3:35am On Sep 21, 2015
Make I join too

11 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mummyejire(f): 7:03am On Sep 21, 2015
Lynsunny:

Thanks my sister. Don't mind the yeye pimples. I detox last month with FOHOW product. Not belleful for now dear.

in that case get lemon cut into two and rub the liquid directly on your face before bed allow it to dry before lying down, so as to avoid it been wipe off, then rise of with warm water on waking up, you should be able to notice a change within a week. It could be that your pore is blocked. Morning

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Precy22(f): 9:11am On Sep 21, 2015
Fine morning @ all fruitful mamas, happy bumping @ all preggy mamas, and KUDOS to those beautiful redlicious lips. TTC can never kill our swag cos d devil is a failure already. We will surely rejoice. Pls my wonderful mamas is it save to use serrapeptase during AF cos i tried to ask doctor Google but he refused to answer me. abeg, make una help me torchlight d mata. Thanks as i await quick response. Fertility dust to all.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by CravingChic: 9:16am On Sep 21, 2015
When our lawn mower broke and wouldn't run, my wife kept hinting to me that I should get it fixed.
But, somehow I always had something else to take care of first, the shed, the boat,
making beer.. Always something more important to me.

Finally she thought of a clever way to make her point.
When I arrived home one day, I found her seated in the tall grass, busily snipping away with a tiny pair of sewing
scissors. I watched silently for a short time and then went into
the house. I was gone only a minute, and when I came out again
I handed her a toothbrush.

I said, "When you finish cutting the
grass, you might as well sweep the driveway."

The doctors say I will walk again, but I will always have a limp.

[/b][/quote]

Thanks for the humor, really got me cracking especially this one cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by CravingChic: 9:37am On Sep 21, 2015
CravingChic:
Abeg I still dey find RED lipstick oo....this pisure must show oo. Meanwhile who has done this hydrotubation exercise before? They say I should go and do oo. I say okay oo. But inside my mind, I know say I no go fit do am now oo, I haven't still recovered psychologically from the operation. I just want to know if there is any sister that has done this hydrotubation and is it really necessary?

Am still waiting for answer oo angry angry
aaah ahhn! since i ask d quesion, nobody haff ansa cry cry
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by SimplySeraphic(f): 9:48am On Sep 21, 2015
[color=#990000][/color]Hi peeps, heard about olive oil,honey and mustard seeds therapy for balancing hormone and conceiving, pls anyone with testimony should post it so as to help others in need. Thanks

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Janix2: 10:00am On Sep 21, 2015
CravingChic:

Just relax oda sabi mamas go answer u soon,me no no weti dat one mean sef
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cathyibok(f): 10:03am On Sep 21, 2015
Hian!!!! This my red lips pix no wan upload ooo. Na wa!!!! Mk I still dey try sha
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cathyibok(f): 10:04am On Sep 21, 2015
Pepper red lips toh badt!!!!
Finally!!!!!!!! grin I had to reduce d KB of d pix. Since yst wen I don dey try upload.
Wishing all mamas a reddilicious and fruitful day ahead.

22 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Monalisa1(f): 10:06am On Sep 21, 2015
Ma Sexy red lipzzzz. D devil is a Bastard

14 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 10:14am On Sep 21, 2015
@Triangullar, pele don't worry i will tell ur dh to report for immediate husbandly duties grin. Ur assignment has been postponed till ur dh arrives, don't think i'll forget oo

@Joyfulmama, thanks dearie, even if he no give me i go take am by force.

@FavourMSJ, na me go win am, just that una no like my pic reach cry
@BlessedDiva, silent reading is not allowed oo, hian try welcome newbies and ansa question jare tongue
@Tsquare Amen!!
@Mummyosayande, hope u did ur assignment well, that reporting to duty must not be in vain o
@ stephyberry am blushing! wink
@CravingChic i trust you, oya submit your assignment to the house.
@Venizia, u are welcome, red lips to sezzy
@Mumydidi, thank u, my eyes are pushing me ni grin
@EVacroft, corect mama, welcome back kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 10:25am On Sep 21, 2015
Time to start submitting ASSIGNMENT oo, deadline is 12noon today.

@4realwoman, i sight u my sister
see this mama @sugah, common paint that limzstek on ur lips, u r come and be intimidating me with ur mac limztek, it is because my own is borrow pose angry

@Mummyesther, weldone jare make u bring my own share when u collect salary
@Ginababy i hope it's boli & nuts u av been busy with grin
@Waistbead, yes ooo our BFP is very sure this year #sexy2016preggies

Please if anyone should see mama Safe06, tell her to report to this house o, i am just FED UP with that mama, if u threaten her no show, psyche her sef u b OYO, wetin i wan do for her oo....., House suggest how to deal with mama @Safe06

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 4realwoman: 10:56am On Sep 21, 2015
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by omonikiba(f): 11:25pm On Dec 29, 2012
hello everyone, am sure we are fine in our respective places. As the years ends, it will end with all the pains and tears. The Lord will refresh our reproductive system in Jesus name.

@AlwaysTrue, as you water you shall be watered, the Word will work for you in Jesus name.

@Adedoyinsola, Pink22, i got this information about how to reduce or even kill the fibroid for you, someone very close to me just told me about it and asked her to send the ingredient to me to share here for you to try.

Here are the things she is using and she has started seeing the effect in less than two weeks (she said when pass out faeces some form of flesh come out, meaning the fibroid is cuting off in pieces). Alligator pepper, ginger and lime orange, preparation:cut the lime into two (dont squeeze it and dont peel it), ground the ginger (after peeling off the back, buy fresh ginger),then seeve the grounded ginger, then now put the lime orange which you cut inside the ginger water and leave it for three (3) days, after the three days, chew the alligator pepper and drink the ginger water. do this everyday for as long as you can.

you can come back here and tell us how far. i just hope it helps someone here.

It shall be well in Jesus name.
(Quote) (Report) 1 Like (Unlike) (Share)

Just saw this post from 2012 and i decided to share it.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumihaja(f): 11:55am On Sep 21, 2015
pragmatistm:

For your information, I'm one of Jehovah's witnesses. .

@pragmatism, no wonder e pain you reach bone...lol......sorry i cant whatsapp you o grin before you send virus into my Nokia 3310

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamakendra(f): 12:16pm On Sep 21, 2015
[quote author=Precy22 post=38224708]Fine morning @ all fruitful mamas, happy bumping @ all preggy mamas, and KUDOS to those beautiful redlicious lips. TTC can never kill our swag cos d devil is a failure already. We will surely rejoice. Pls my wonderful mamas is it save to use serrapeptase during AF cos i tried to ask doctor Google but he refused to answer me. abeg, make una help me torchlight d mata. Thanks as i await quick response. Fertility dust to all.[/quote
Yes. I think its safe to take serrapeptase during Af. Whrpen I was on it, it took it during af. I think I only stayed off during O, for a few days.
Generally, its very safe
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamakendra(f): 12:20pm On Sep 21, 2015
Chaiii, @mandydaisy, fumbaby and cathyibok. This una pishur make better scence.
devil don die finish. God don win.
TTC is now past tense. Our children don come.
Amen

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 12:24pm On Sep 21, 2015
make i join too

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumihaja(f): 12:41pm On Sep 21, 2015
I almost missed the red lips show when I am a red lip Mama tongue

Picture description.

#1-Clown mood
#2-Sexy mood
#3-Fine girl mood
#4-Angel mood

15 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Precy22(f): 12:42pm On Sep 21, 2015
@ Mamakendra, thank you so much for your quick response. May God bless you with triplet. Go and carry belle in Jesus name.

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Precy22(f): 12:58pm On Sep 21, 2015
hey hey!! @mumihaja, I comment my reserve. This your redilicious redilish lip hun. na only you waka come full efriwia like this. 1000 likes for that lips.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumihaja(f): 12:59pm On Sep 21, 2015
congrats @iceboo
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fonnyswt: 1:26pm On Sep 21, 2015
CravingChic:

Hydrotubation is a process done in order to try and open ur tubes using a kind of dye ie if u have a blocked tube. Some people call it flushing but doctors call it hydrotubation(a process in which he will be monitoring d procedure thro d screen). It works well for some in opening d tubes n does not in some. I tink d success rate of it is dependent on Wat blocked d tubes. Ie if it's sometin it can be easily flushed out n not a growth. Pls i stand to be corrected if am wrong. Got d info from my doctor although have not gone thro it yet. He was not well satisfied with my HSG result so he suggested him doing me laparoscopy ie pending wen they will call off d strike To know if my tubes r really blocked. Then he said if blocked he wld suggest ivf or tried hydrotubation if I can't afford ivf. Hope dis helps....

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 4realwoman: 1:41pm On Sep 21, 2015
Please where can i buy Vitalzym enzymes in Nigeria.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Janix2: 1:51pm On Sep 21, 2015
Hey mamas,pls o,i wan ask a question,a friend of mine ttcing too,complained that her vagina discharge smells like egg,is dere suppose to be a slight odour or not,but is not xTeristically bad,just smell slightly like egg,she dey worried n said she never paid attention to it until now she is ttc.thank$$s for d sharp response
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by shithapuns: 1:54pm On Sep 21, 2015
HHMMMM HMMM HMMMMM...
all these beariful mamas, posting luscious red lips and beauriful faces.....
mek una remember say some dh dey this thread o. and thier wife fit dey 2wks wait/guifei bao/af.........thus e don teeeeeeeeeeeeyyyyyy wey kpekusing happen, so blood dey over hot........sofry sofry o..u know this is the age of bluetooth and touchscreen laptops...anything is possible

shocked shocked grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Janix2: 1:55pm On Sep 21, 2015
4realwoman:
Please where can i buy Vitalzym enzymes in Nigeria.

I fink it shld be in big pharmacy like healthplus,alpha pharmacy
U can check dere,
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by happymummy(f): 2:03pm On Sep 21, 2015
good afternoon babes/mamas ttc am new here I pray my safe is not long I have been ttc since dec 2013 I did scan and fibroid was discovered but DH isnt in support of operation I use an ijaw woman now for treatment pls pls pls who have used natural treatment and it worked? pls help.me what you used? may God bless us all in Jesus name amen
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by bowale21(f): 2:08pm On Sep 21, 2015
@happymummy try dis: Here are the things she is using and she has started seeing the effect in less than two weeks (she said when pass out faeces some form of flesh come out, meaning the fibroid is cuting off in pieces). Alligator pepper, ginger and lime orange, preparation:cut the lime into two (dont squeeze it and dont peel it), ground the ginger (after peeling off the back, buy fresh ginger),then seeve the grounded ginger, then now put the lime orange which you cut inside the ginger water and leave it for three (3) days, after the three days, chew the alligator pepper and drink the ginger water. do this everyday for as long as you can. COPIED FROM WHAT 4REALWOMAN POSTED
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by CravingChic: 2:34pm On Sep 21, 2015
4realwoman:
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by omonikiba(f): 11:25pm On Dec 29, 2012
hello everyone, am sure we are fine in our respective places. As the years ends, it will end with all the pains and tears. The Lord will refresh our reproductive system in Jesus name.

@AlwaysTrue, as you water you shall be watered, the Word will work for you in Jesus name.

@Adedoyinsola, Pink22, i got this information about how to reduce or even kill the fibroid for you, someone very close to me just told me about it and asked her to send the ingredient to me to share here for you to try.

Here are the things she is using and she has started seeing the effect in less than two weeks (she said when pass out faeces some form of flesh come out, meaning the fibroid is cuting off in pieces). Alligator pepper, ginger and lime orange, preparation:cut the lime into two (dont squeeze it and dont peel it), ground the ginger (after peeling off the back, buy fresh ginger),then seeve the grounded ginger, then now put the lime orange which you cut inside the ginger water and leave it for three (3) days, after the three days, chew the alligator pepper and drink the ginger water. do this everyday for as long as you can.

you can come back here and tell us how far. i just hope it helps someone here.

It shall be well in Jesus name.
(Quote) (Report) 1 Like (Unlike) (Share)

Just saw this post from 2012 and i decided to share it.

Chisos!!! I just kent imagine how this would taste. May God bless us with our own children, amen.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (991) (992) (993) (994) (995) (996) (997) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.