Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,612 members, 7,958,854 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 05:56 AM

Ihejirika Debunks Reported Arrest by DSS - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ihejirika Debunks Reported Arrest by DSS (17611 Views)

Ita Ekpenyong Speaks On His Failed Arrest By EFCC / Arms Panel Prepares To Submit Report; Dambazau, Ihejirika, Indicted / DSS Arrests Azubuike Ihejirika (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ihejirika Debunks Reported Arrest by DSS by owobokiri(m): 11:28am On Jun 23, 2016
Yoruba! Yoruba!! Yoruba!!! Chei... Chai.... Choi....

3 Likes

Re: Ihejirika Debunks Reported Arrest by DSS by Jangbajantis: 11:31am On Jun 23, 2016
grin grin grin
Re: Ihejirika Debunks Reported Arrest by DSS by nawtyme: 11:32am On Jun 23, 2016
Where are those who said the Albino Australia man told them ihejirika is the sponsor of boko haram? Oya lead the way in arresting him na. Mad people everywhere. Sir Ihejirika, don't they should arrest Atiku first whom the EFCC has all it needs to prosecute

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ihejirika Debunks Reported Arrest by DSS by Azinganga: 11:37am On Jun 23, 2016
I hope people do not plunge this "beautiful" nation into unimaginable trauma by peddling catastrophic rumors. Nigeria has had enough of upheavals and bloodshed.Lets give peace a chance.If armed robbery has not abated ever since capital punishment was introduced as a deterrent, it is obvious that all other crimes cannot abate unless there is a holistic overhaul of the economy,people are gainfully employed and are made to feel they are stakeholders in the Nigerian project. Nobody ever destroys his property if he feels they are useful to him. The panacea to Nigeria's problem remains love for all, equitable distribution of our common wealth and creation of a state of belonginess.Anything short of this,we will be hovering in the dark.
Re: Ihejirika Debunks Reported Arrest by DSS by 247notire(m): 11:38am On Jun 23, 2016
This is a harsh reminder not to always swallow every crap you see on social media hook, line and sinker. Ihejirika is clean and there's nothing anyone can do about it. But it's appalling that my Yoruba peeps were masturbating over the news of his arrest by DSS yesterday. It's just funny when I see yorubas still behaving absurdly.

A hard fact for all Yoruba: Did you know the failed Major Kaduna Nzeogwu coup in 1966 was carried out in order to free Awolowo from prison and make him president?

No you didn't I'm sure.

The problem with Nigeria is the Yorubas - SLS

8 Likes

Re: Ihejirika Debunks Reported Arrest by DSS by BudeYahooCom: 11:49am On Jun 23, 2016
Bad news for muslim yorubas.

3 Likes

Re: Ihejirika Debunks Reported Arrest by DSS by AnanseK(m): 12:00pm On Jun 23, 2016
This is a reminder and a wake up call for EFCC. This man ihejirika should have been arrested even before Dasuki.

But it's never late, so DSS, EFCC go and do the necessary.
Re: Ihejirika Debunks Reported Arrest by DSS by MasterofNL: 12:01pm On Jun 23, 2016
Re: Ihejirika Debunks Reported Arrest by DSS by MasterofNL: 12:02pm On Jun 23, 2016
AnanseK:
This is a reminder and a wake up call for EFCC. This man ihejirika should have been arrested even before Dasuki.

Gwo and arrest him, what are you waiting fwo?

Gwo mallam. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Ihejirika Debunks Reported Arrest by DSS by Kingspin(m): 12:05pm On Jun 23, 2016
This is buhari style of fighting corruption and ruling Nigeria, first target na the media. After they send EFCC,DSS, millitary or court to you. If it not sincere it wont benefit Nigeria.
Re: Ihejirika Debunks Reported Arrest by DSS by VERDA: 12:06pm On Jun 23, 2016
AnanseK:

Talk like a grown up.

Re: Ihejirika Debunks Reported Arrest by DSS by glassjar1: 12:12pm On Jun 23, 2016
When I SAID , I WAS NOT created to be a Nigerian,

This evil incarnated tribe from "waste Dump site " shiiting all over their shokoto , otolo gbagbue all your oil thieving tribe amen .

animals ,

you will later find out how wicked and bloody thirsty you are .very wicked people wishing downfall on my good people .

it will physical one ,both local and international .

2 Likes

Re: Ihejirika Debunks Reported Arrest by DSS by MasterofNL: 12:15pm On Jun 23, 2016
omenka, fulanimafia, Judas obailala how far?
Re: Ihejirika Debunks Reported Arrest by DSS by M4gunners: 12:18pm On Jun 23, 2016
owobokiri:
The way our brothers from the sophisticated clan rejoiced over the purported arrest should worry every igboman. This man is probably the best Nigerian army chief in modern era.A very quiet fellow who fought boko haram to a standstill at sambisaa, displaying unparalleled professionalism in the process. Boko haram only started making noise after his departure. He was a professional per excellence. In fact until now, the major charge against him was that he handled Boko haram brutally. .... Then the news of his arrest swept the blogosphere yesterday and closet tribalists were all over themselves hailing his arrest! Tinubu loyalists froating in the mouth, why? Because he is a 5 percenter who had the temerity to lead the army! It is INSANE the level of hate that is exported from the Lagos-Ibadam axis! Godsavetheigboman
That is why i still maintain that one Nigeria is a big time scam.

2 Likes

Re: Ihejirika Debunks Reported Arrest by DSS by MasterofNL: 12:18pm On Jun 23, 2016
247notire:
This is a harsh reminder not to always swallow every crap you see on social media hook, line and sinker. Ihejirika is clean and there's nothing anyone can do about it. But it's appalling that my Yoruba peeps were masturbating over the news of his arrest by DSS yesterday. It's just funny when I see yorubas still behaving absurdly.

A hard fact for all Yoruba: Did you know the failed Major Kaduna Nzeogwu coup in 1966 was carried out in order to free Awolowo from prison and make him president?

No you didn't I'm sure.

The problem with Nigeria is the Yorubas - El Rufai

i think it was Sanusi that made that statement not El Rufai or him don add in own?
Re: Ihejirika Debunks Reported Arrest by DSS by Ahmeduana(m): 12:19pm On Jun 23, 2016
9jaIhail:
If the report from thisday news is true...... then it is evidently clear that some elements in this country are working round the clock to draw the attention of this zoological Govt to arrest this man.
UP TILL NOW YOU DIDN'T REALISE THAT WHAT IS GOING ON IS NOT CORRUPTION FIGHTING BUT PERSECUTION; EVERY SINGLE PERSON THAT PARTICIPATE IN THE WAR AGAINST BOKO HARAM, ESPECIALY DURING THE TIME THAT IHEJIRIKA SINGULE HANDEDLY AND RUTHLESSLY MAKE SURE THAT BOKO HARAM WAS PUSHED FROM MAIDUGURI TOWN INTO SAMBISA FOREST, BEEN YOU MILITARY, BEEN YOU PROCUREMENT OFFICER OR PERSONNEL, BEEN YOU CRITIC OF BOKO HARAM OR THE NORTHER ELDERS ON THE PAGES OF NEWS PAPER OR YOU ARE CRITIC OF APC FOR BEEN A PARTY THAT IS SYMPATHETIC TO BOKO HARAM a.k.a FULANI HERDS MEN WILL BE DELT WITH RUTHLESSLY that is the mission of this TYRANIC REGIME, don't forget that EL-RUFAI SAID THAT every fulani blood shedd is a repayable debt BEEN WHO IS INVOLVED, so my friend don't be surprise.

1 Like

Re: Ihejirika Debunks Reported Arrest by DSS by 247notire(m): 12:20pm On Jun 23, 2016
MasterofNL:

i think it was Sanusi that made that statement not El Rufai or him don add in own?
Modified, thanks.
Re: Ihejirika Debunks Reported Arrest by DSS by Consiglier: 12:24pm On Jun 23, 2016
Omenka!
Re: Ihejirika Debunks Reported Arrest by DSS by obailala(m): 12:41pm On Jun 23, 2016
MasterofNL:
ome nka, fulanim afia, Judas obail ala how far?
MasterofNL how near?
Re: Ihejirika Debunks Reported Arrest by DSS by Sixtustony(m): 12:43pm On Jun 23, 2016
Nigerian media house has been bastardize. Everybody get your news and believe what you want. I go soon join the bloggers
Re: Ihejirika Debunks Reported Arrest by DSS by buchilino(m): 12:51pm On Jun 23, 2016
ABEG WHERE DAT GUY (OMENKA) WITH BIG MOUTH DEY, MAKE IM COME TALK OOOO!
Re: Ihejirika Debunks Reported Arrest by DSS by okolichibuzor(m): 2:12pm On Jun 23, 2016
hmmmmmm
Re: Ihejirika Debunks Reported Arrest by DSS by everozone: 2:40pm On Jun 23, 2016
My brother Ihejirika,u don't need to be told that a secrete plot to pick u up has been revealed to u.This is a regime that takes delight in assessinating character.Thier is an underground scheme to smear your intergrity based on trump up charges.
Re: Ihejirika Debunks Reported Arrest by DSS by Charly68: 2:52pm On Jun 23, 2016
9jaIhail:

http://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2016/06/23/ihejirika-debunks-reported-arrest-by-dss/
if that is the case this issue of press freedom must be reviewed . The stupid sensational writers must face the law for damaging other people's integrity.
Re: Ihejirika Debunks Reported Arrest by DSS by bedspread: 3:03pm On Jun 23, 2016
I THOUGHT THE CURRENT CHIEF OF ARMY STAFF WAS THE DIRECTOR OF PROCUREMENT IN THE LAST DISPENSATION
Re: Ihejirika Debunks Reported Arrest by DSS by CyerSeries: 3:41pm On Jun 23, 2016
bedspread:
I THOUGHT THE CURRENT CHIEF OF ARMY STAFF WAS THE DIRECTOR OF PROCUREMENT IN THE LAST DISPENSATION
That's right but don't expect the zombies or the tyrant in power to do anything about it.. You know as e de be na..
Re: Ihejirika Debunks Reported Arrest by DSS by elisra(m): 4:01pm On Jun 23, 2016
TrueHeart365:
i'm beginning to undersrand the main purpose of the social media bill.

your head dey there.
Are you seeing what i saw.
The news media are now hardly professional especially with the recent surge of bloggers of lies and mischievous headlines all in the name of traffic.
I support the social media bill to tame our people.
Another thing that should be monitored is bbchausa.
Re: Ihejirika Debunks Reported Arrest by DSS by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jun 23, 2016
Yesterday, I defended Ihejirika here on nairaland. Some people were already judging and condenming him; whereas he wasn't even arrested. Those who rely on 'evil propaganda media' should hide their heads in shame. I do not support corruption bur I dislike those who judge people on social media.
Re: Ihejirika Debunks Reported Arrest by DSS by Igboid: 4:27pm On Jun 23, 2016
owobokiri:
The way our brothers from the sophisticated clan rejoiced over the purported arrest should worry every igboman. This man is probably the best Nigerian army chief in modern era.A very quiet fellow who fought boko haram to a standstill at sambisaa, displaying unparalleled professionalism in the process. Boko haram only started making noise after his departure. He was a professional per excellence. In fact until now, the major charge against him was that he handled Boko haram brutally. .... Then the news of his arrest swept the blogosphere yesterday and closet tribalists were all over themselves hailing his arrest! Tinubu loyalists froating in the mouth, why? Because he is a 5 percenter who had the temerity to lead the army! It is INSANE the level of hate that is exported from the Lagos-Ibadam axis! Godsavetheigboman

Do not cry for Ihejirika. He considers himself a Nigerian. Let him be judged by his hateful fellow Nigerians in SW and North.
Re: Ihejirika Debunks Reported Arrest by DSS by Candyrain(m): 4:32pm On Jun 23, 2016
Modath and Fulanimafia shame on u both. Saw the way u both were so happy yesterday.

Una wicked ooo jubilating over the alleged arrest of a man who did u guys nothing.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PDP: Appointment Of New Service Chiefs Late, Demands Buratai's Probe / Sultan Abubakar Visits Fayose In Ekiti / Why I Am Joining APC – Florence Ita-Giwa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.