Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,276 members, 7,811,811 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:14 PM

2016 Lasu Post-utme Screeening Problem : Latest Official Update By The Mgt - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2016 Lasu Post-utme Screeening Problem : Latest Official Update By The Mgt (21185 Views)

Sunkanmi Odubunmi Of LASU In Sex Scandal! / Nigerian Lady Is Best Graduating Student Of Project Mgt. At UK University / New Waste Bins Used In LASU (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2016 Lasu Post-utme Screeening Problem : Latest Official Update By The Mgt by Odunharry(m): 7:55am On Jun 24, 2016
joshk:
The second post utme is just ways of gaining additional cash cause 90%percent of dem won't get admission even if dey hv better results dan d first utme candidates, except u knw someone who knw someone
This is a lie
Re: 2016 Lasu Post-utme Screeening Problem : Latest Official Update By The Mgt by Odunharry(m): 7:56am On Jun 24, 2016
KangaIye:
Discrimination from the highest order. I smell lies and rats from LASU
How
Re: 2016 Lasu Post-utme Screeening Problem : Latest Official Update By The Mgt by Odunharry(m): 7:58am On Jun 24, 2016
Rushtec:
Pls what is mark up for eligibility for the screening test
180 i think
Re: 2016 Lasu Post-utme Screeening Problem : Latest Official Update By The Mgt by Elxandre(m): 8:33am On Jun 24, 2016
Odunharry:

This is a lie
Why do you think it's a lie?

Any firsthand evidence that shows them having admitted second choice on merit in recent years?
Re: 2016 Lasu Post-utme Screeening Problem : Latest Official Update By The Mgt by Elxandre(m): 8:33am On Jun 24, 2016
Odunharry:

This is a lie

Any firsthand evidence that shows them having admitted second choice on merit in recent years?
Re: 2016 Lasu Post-utme Screeening Problem : Latest Official Update By The Mgt by rollydex: 8:39am On Jun 24, 2016
Sulemanmathew:
dont mind the FG
Does the name Malam Adam Adam appeal to anything education, when there are many professor out there #technocraticismiskey#
Re: 2016 Lasu Post-utme Screeening Problem : Latest Official Update By The Mgt by Odunharry(m): 8:52am On Jun 24, 2016
Elxandre:

Myself and friends in my dept and other people too.
The key is to score more than 60 in post utme if you are a non-lagosian..
For Lagosians, Its pretty easy for you to be admitted.
I know people then who scored lower than 60 and were given admission .
Re: 2016 Lasu Post-utme Screeening Problem : Latest Official Update By The Mgt by Elxandre(m): 8:56am On Jun 24, 2016
Odunharry:

Myself and friends in my dept and other people too.
The key is to score more than 60 in post utme if you are a non-lagosian..
For Lagosians, Its pretty easy for you to be admitted.
I know people then who scored lower than 60 and were given admission .
Many say you won't get admitted into competitive courses without choosing them.
And I have to ask which year were you admitted?
Re: 2016 Lasu Post-utme Screeening Problem : Latest Official Update By The Mgt by joshk(m): 9:33am On Jun 24, 2016
Odunharry:
This is a lie
and who is lying.hv u experience it before.am talking from experience
Re: 2016 Lasu Post-utme Screeening Problem : Latest Official Update By The Mgt by SilverSnow(m): 9:52am On Jun 24, 2016
Re: 2016 Lasu Post-utme Screeening Problem : Latest Official Update By The Mgt by Odunharry(m): 9:53am On Jun 24, 2016
joshk:
and who is lying.hv u experience it before.am talking from experience
And I'm talking from hear say abi??
Re: 2016 Lasu Post-utme Screeening Problem : Latest Official Update By The Mgt by Odunharry(m): 9:54am On Jun 24, 2016
Elxandre:
Many say you won't get admitted into competitive courses without choosing them. And I have to ask which year were you admitted?
2010.. Do u have a sibling or close friend there??
Re: 2016 Lasu Post-utme Screeening Problem : Latest Official Update By The Mgt by Diamondqueen(f): 9:55am On Jun 24, 2016
ojaydedon:
tot.. Post utme has been scrapped...
Or is Lasu above the FG??

uniport is doing there's oh. I am writing 4th of July
Re: 2016 Lasu Post-utme Screeening Problem : Latest Official Update By The Mgt by W3irDo: 10:03am On Jun 24, 2016
olumalcolm:
LASU d best state university in Nigeria. Which sch u go abeg? Mayb na dose feyingbole international uni
UNILAG. Kan Yu beat dat?
Re: 2016 Lasu Post-utme Screeening Problem : Latest Official Update By The Mgt by Elxandre(m): 11:09am On Jun 24, 2016
Odunharry:

Do u have a sibling or close friend there??
6 years ago bro.

Things must have changed na.

No, I know nobody there.

Contemplating on them, but must be sure I'm not wasting my money since I know get "leg" there. smiley
Re: 2016 Lasu Post-utme Screeening Problem : Latest Official Update By The Mgt by Odunharry(m): 11:19am On Jun 24, 2016
Elxandre:

6 years ago bro.

Things must have changed na.

No, I know nobody there.

Contemplating on them, but must be sure I'm not wasting my money since I know get "leg" there. smiley
Trust me you dont have to know anyone to get admission into school..
I didnt know anyone there too when i filled it.
I chose OAU as first choice and Lasu as second choice.

Once u do well in the post utme and favor on your side , you will be admitted. Lasu may change your course though depending on the needs of the dept, average score of other applicants too and also the numbers of indigenes who applied for the same course as you etc.
Nevertheless, do well in the post utme.
Re: 2016 Lasu Post-utme Screeening Problem : Latest Official Update By The Mgt by ojaydedon(m): 12:03pm On Jun 24, 2016
Diamondqueen:

uniport is doing there's oh. I am writing 4th of July

ok.. Dint know about odas.. Good luck
Re: 2016 Lasu Post-utme Screeening Problem : Latest Official Update By The Mgt by ojaydedon(m): 12:27pm On Jun 24, 2016
Querty:

to even think dat Lagos is an APC state brings so.much to mind about dis government..

hmmmm..
Re: 2016 Lasu Post-utme Screeening Problem : Latest Official Update By The Mgt by OlaFerrari: 2:12pm On Jun 24, 2016
Odunharry:

Trust me you dont have to know anyone to get admission into school..
I didnt know anyone there too when i filled it.
I chose OAU as first choice and Lasu as second choice.

Once u do well in the post utme and favor on your side , you will be admitted. Lasu may change your course though depending on the needs of the dept, average score of other applicants too and also the numbers of indigenes who applied for the same course as you etc.
Nevertheless, do well in the post utme.
Yeah u are on point bro!
Re: 2016 Lasu Post-utme Screeening Problem : Latest Official Update By The Mgt by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jun 24, 2016
ojaydedon:
tot.. Post utme has been scrapped...

Or is Lasu above the FG??
visit lasu.edu.ng to confirm the info. By next wk candidates will start printing their examination SLIP for the EXAM. The EXAM is a CBT just like UTME
Re: 2016 Lasu Post-utme Screeening Problem : Latest Official Update By The Mgt by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jun 24, 2016
kiss
olumalcolm:
LASU d best state university in Nigeria. Which sch u go abeg? Mayb na dose feyingbole international uni
WE ARE LASUITE... WE R PROUD. I dedicate this to my 1st crouch, Melinda E. and my colleagues at the prestigious LASU college of Medicine, IKEJA. Hit like if u r a PROUD LASUITE!

1 Like

Re: 2016 Lasu Post-utme Screeening Problem : Latest Official Update By The Mgt by sheykruz1(m): 10:36pm On Jun 24, 2016
pls help, ....i input my ume registeration number in the pre-registeration box and i chose UME....but it keeps telling me 'you do not qualify for the screnning exercise' ,pls whats wrong??
Re: 2016 Lasu Post-utme Screeening Problem : Latest Official Update By The Mgt by Nobody: 5:10am On Jun 25, 2016
sheykruz1:
pls help, ....i input my ume registeration number in the pre-registeration box and i chose UME....but it keeps telling me 'you do not qualify for the screnning exercise' ,pls whats wrong??
u must have pickd lasu as ur MORE PREFERRED CHOICE INSTITUTION IN THE 2016 UTME.

Read this :
INFORMATION FOR CANDIDATES THAT CHOSE LASU AS SECOND CHOICE (PREFERRED) INSTITUTION FOR 2016/2017 ADMISSION SCREENING EXERCISE.

It has been brought to the attention of the University that candidates who chose LASU as 2nd (preferred) choice of institution are facing some challenges in registering for the 2016/2017 admission screening exercise.

Please be informed that:

a)      Your Screening Exercise will commence after the receipt of the 2nd choice Omnibus list from JAMB after the conclusion of the 1st round of the screening exercise.

b)      Screening exercise for candidates who chose LASU as 2nd choice of institution will take place in August, 2016. However, information in relation to this second (2nd) round of screening will be placed on LASU website.

c)      You must constantly check LASU website for announcement on the time-table for the Screening Exercise for candidate in your category.

d)      Spaces have been reserved for second (2nd) choice candidates for the purpose of this exercise. 

e)      Candidates that did not chose LASU are not QUALIFIED for screening. However; if such candidates apply, they will not only beDISQUALIFIED, but would also forfeitwhatever payment made, as it is NON-REFUNDABLE.

f)       Candidates that have earlier made payment (1st and 2nd choice) for the screening exercise are assured that they will be considered for the 2016/2017 screening exercise as appropriate.  

NOTE:  No space is available for candidates that did not choose LASU as University of choice. 

http://lasu.edu.ng/2-uncategorised/178-information-for-candidates-that-chose-lasu-as-second-choice-preferred-institution-for-2016-2017-admission-screening-exercise.html

REGISTRATION portal for 2nd choice candidate will be ACTIVE SOON. KEEP CHECKING THE LASU OFFICIAL WEBSITE FOR UPDATES (lasu.edu.ng).

I do the 2016 LASU POST-UTME REGISTRATION & colored printing @AFFORDABLE PRICE... Call & whatsapp @08084289704, calls (09051666392)
No need for fingwrprinting in d registration process ... If u stay close to IKEJA (LASU COLLEGE OF MEDICINE) where i reside.. U will save more money than stressing ur self going to the main CAMPUS. GIVE IT A TRY..

#Mathopapers... we r always dere for u. Service & convenience.
Re: 2016 Lasu Post-utme Screeening Problem : Latest Official Update By The Mgt by joshk(m): 1:36pm On Jun 27, 2016
Odunharry:

And I'm talking from hear say abi??
Can't say. I no be witch
Re: 2016 Lasu Post-utme Screeening Problem : Latest Official Update By The Mgt by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jun 30, 2016
joshk:

Can't say. I no be witch
lol
Re: 2016 Lasu Post-utme Screeening Problem : Latest Official Update By The Mgt by KangaIye: 12:45am On Jul 03, 2016
is their still going to be post utme in laud again

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Did You Do To Be Self Dependent Financially As A University Student? / UI Medical Students Sleepover Outside The School After Being Evicted From Hostel / Sexual Misconduct: OAU, UNIABUJA Dismiss Four Profs, 14 Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.