Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,643 members, 7,809,416 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:11 AM

Atiku Abubakar Visits His Farm In Adamawa (pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Abubakar Visits His Farm In Adamawa (pics) (45023 Views)

Abdulsalami Abubakar Visits President Buhari (Photos) / President Buhari Visits His Farm In Daura Wearing Snickers And Khaftan (Photos) / Atiku Abubakar Visits Ibrahim Babangida In Minna (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku Abubakar Visits His Farm In Adamawa (pics) by sixtuschimere: 12:50pm On Jun 23, 2016
Former Vice President Atiku Abubakar visited his farm in Adamawa alongside his wife.The former vice president follows in the footstep of Chief Olusegun Obasanjo who also has a farm in Ota, Ogun state.

Atiku said:

“ On my recent visit to my farm, I was introduced to our new brood of ostriches and chicken. We are constantly working to improve the pace of growth, which is important for food security.”

Atiku has been a strong advocate of the diversification of the economy from oil to other aspects. He said:

“In such an economy a major decline in oil revenues, for instance, will have some impact on the economy and the nation’s fiscal health, but not in a manner that becomes a national crisis.”

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/06/atiku-his-wife-visit-his-farm-in.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar Visits His Farm In Adamawa (pics) by sixtuschimere: 12:53pm On Jun 23, 2016
If other people can invest like this,Nigeria will be a better place

17 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Visits His Farm In Adamawa (pics) by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jun 23, 2016
sixtuschimere:
If they can get free oil well like atiku,where capital to start it can be made,no problem.

104 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Atiku Abubakar Visits His Farm In Adamawa (pics) by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jun 23, 2016
sixtuschimere:
If they can get free oil well where capital to start it can be made there will be no problem.

10 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Visits His Farm In Adamawa (pics) by Fairytales: 1:41pm On Jun 23, 2016
I like this man, I will marry him.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Visits His Farm In Adamawa (pics) by Aromas: 1:57pm On Jun 23, 2016
Fairytales:
Ti'wo ba ni gbagbo bi koro mustadseed grin

10 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Visits His Farm In Adamawa (pics) by Fairytales: 2:07pm On Jun 23, 2016
Aromas:

Ti'wo ba ni gbagbo bi koro mustadseed grin
speak english undecided

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Abubakar Visits His Farm In Adamawa (pics) by mujaya1(m): 3:02pm On Jun 23, 2016
sixtuschimere:
with stolen money.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar Visits His Farm In Adamawa (pics) by visijo(m): 3:06pm On Jun 23, 2016
will he be called also by EFCC?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar Visits His Farm In Adamawa (pics) by MadCow1: 3:06pm On Jun 23, 2016
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3877116_vllkyt1lc3ft7m4mu8_fe3ca33b_jpegf88a98ddb68286b625ee6cc3a014cb54

How this Man is not in jail for the Halliburton Scandal is still a matter for National Enquiry.. Meanwhile his counter part in the U.S is currently lodged long term in a Federal Hotel.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar Visits His Farm In Adamawa (pics) by FreeWorld23: 3:06pm On Jun 23, 2016
OK

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar Visits His Farm In Adamawa (pics) by FreeWorld23: 3:07pm On Jun 23, 2016
We don hear
Re: Atiku Abubakar Visits His Farm In Adamawa (pics) by Skybee1(m): 3:07pm On Jun 23, 2016
so mk i fly?
Re: Atiku Abubakar Visits His Farm In Adamawa (pics) by LadyAimy: 3:08pm On Jun 23, 2016
Good
Re: Atiku Abubakar Visits His Farm In Adamawa (pics) by SpotlezDonald25(m): 3:08pm On Jun 23, 2016
Agriculture is a great investment, but always underestimated in 9ja.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Visits His Farm In Adamawa (pics) by FreeWorld23: 3:08pm On Jun 23, 2016
Skybee1:
so mk i fly?
i tire o angry
Re: Atiku Abubakar Visits His Farm In Adamawa (pics) by LadyAimy: 3:10pm On Jun 23, 2016
MadCow1:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3877116_vllkyt1lc3ft7m4mu8_fe3ca33b_jpegf88a98ddb68286b625ee6cc3a014cb54

How this Man is not in jail for the Halliburton Scandal is still a matter for National Enquiry.. Meanwhile his counter part in the U.S is currently lodged long term in a Federal Hotel.
Thought baba is fighting corruption

8 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Visits His Farm In Adamawa (pics) by Pyno30: 3:10pm On Jun 23, 2016
And you guys don't us when he visits his oil well.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Visits His Farm In Adamawa (pics) by LadyAimy: 3:11pm On Jun 23, 2016
Love Machine:
If they can get free oil well where capital to start it can be made no problem.
gringringrin
Re: Atiku Abubakar Visits His Farm In Adamawa (pics) by MadCow1: 3:12pm On Jun 23, 2016
LadyAimy:
Thought baba is fighting corruption

Obasanjo tried to take this fhucker down, people like you started shouting witch hunting.

12 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Visits His Farm In Adamawa (pics) by 4nobody4every1: 3:12pm On Jun 23, 2016
MadCow1:

True sad

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Visits His Farm In Adamawa (pics) by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jun 23, 2016
ok
Re: Atiku Abubakar Visits His Farm In Adamawa (pics) by LadyAimy: 3:14pm On Jun 23, 2016
MadCow1:

Obasanjo tried to take this fhucker down, people like you started shouting witch hunting.
MadCow I wasn't in politics section then...we believe the corruption fighting President to help us. Biko lock the man up babagrin
Re: Atiku Abubakar Visits His Farm In Adamawa (pics) by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jun 23, 2016
The bribe receiver is still moving around in tinted bullet proof cars with police excorts to his farm while the giver is in jail,welcome to naija

4 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Visits His Farm In Adamawa (pics) by donofdons: 3:17pm On Jun 23, 2016
i believe in Atiku...he is the best man for the job of the Nigerian president and there is no one more qualified...how i wish i will have the opportunity to campaign for him and i believe i can give in my best since he is someone i actually trust and believe in.....he fulfills all the criteria of a man that can make this country great and i strongly believe that if he is given the mantle of leadership, history will class him with the likes of Abraham Lincoln and Winston Churchill.....I need to participate in his campaign for the highest position in the land and be part of those that will make history
Re: Atiku Abubakar Visits His Farm In Adamawa (pics) by sammyj: 3:18pm On Jun 23, 2016
In your mind!! Just like your name implies FAIRY TALES STORY!! shocked cheesy grin grin grin grin grin
Fairytales:

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Visits His Farm In Adamawa (pics) by jerryunit48: 3:18pm On Jun 23, 2016
Wow! So they know that agriculture is good yet they excluded it from generating money for the nation, OBJ have his own and Buhari's own is cattle but they just concentrated on oil there is God ooo

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Visits His Farm In Adamawa (pics) by Shollarh(m): 3:18pm On Jun 23, 2016
Fairytales:

fairy so you're now interested in old men now eh? You go meet me for house! :/
Re: Atiku Abubakar Visits His Farm In Adamawa (pics) by adekayo1234(m): 3:22pm On Jun 23, 2016
Opens thread expecting to see Titi but.... Walks out of thread disappointed sad
Re: Atiku Abubakar Visits His Farm In Adamawa (pics) by Histrings08(m): 3:23pm On Jun 23, 2016
Fairytales:
speak english undecided
it means if u av faith like mustard seeds

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Construction Of NNS Karaduwa (P102): Nigeria's Second Indigenously Built Gunboat / Why Is South Africa More Developed And Stable Than Nigeria?? / Governor Obiano Wears Police Uniform (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.