Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,376 members, 7,836,531 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:25 AM

Policemen Beat A Bike Man To A Pulp In An Attempt To Seize His Bike - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Policemen Beat A Bike Man To A Pulp In An Attempt To Seize His Bike (26815 Views)

Policemen Beat Up, Bundle 'yahoo' Boys Into Van In Benin (VIDEO) / Guy Disgraced In An Attempt To Defend Nigeria / Thief With Juju Beaten To A Pulp In Onitsha And Burnt Alive (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Policemen Beat A Bike Man To A Pulp In An Attempt To Seize His Bike by Olumose1: 4:39pm On Jun 23, 2016
New IG, please kindly mandate all policemen in Nigeria to stop demanding for drivers license and 50naira from people especially Okada people in Adoekiti, Ekiti state
Re: Policemen Beat A Bike Man To A Pulp In An Attempt To Seize His Bike by amahthelma(f): 4:48pm On Jun 23, 2016
I am so certain d cause of dat beating would b because of bribery.......it just so unfair.....wit d way dat man was defending dat bike could mean datz iz only means for survival.....diz people in black shld have heart 4 once please
Re: Policemen Beat A Bike Man To A Pulp In An Attempt To Seize His Bike by balingaonline(m): 4:56pm On Jun 23, 2016
come to Abeokuta and see them, even some police men will use their vehicle to hit bike man in order to collect the bike in the night, I think is unfair. The new IG should please do something.
Re: Policemen Beat A Bike Man To A Pulp In An Attempt To Seize His Bike by babajeje123(m): 4:58pm On Jun 23, 2016
This black uniform is influencing their behavior. Black is associated with evil worldwide. Government may need to change this colour to a better colour, perhaps we will see them performing better.
Re: Policemen Beat A Bike Man To A Pulp In An Attempt To Seize His Bike by vhictour(m): 4:58pm On Jun 23, 2016
You're lucky God saved ur ass with ur two left legs.
Maybe U would have attached a selfie with you eye swollen with this post

1 Like

Re: Policemen Beat A Bike Man To A Pulp In An Attempt To Seize His Bike by Azord(m): 4:58pm On Jun 23, 2016
toposi4naija:
Buhari will widen his eyes if its corruption......whereas infringement of human rights is a very serious offence....
now tell me....if this man is approached by any terrorist organization to blow up Niqeria police headquarters..... Yhu think he will refuse....

PATRIOTISM MY FOOT!!!!!
There Is No Reason For Bad Poor Or Rich.
Re: Policemen Beat A Bike Man To A Pulp In An Attempt To Seize His Bike by adewumiopeyemi(m): 5:11pm On Jun 23, 2016
seriosly i keep saying policeman are on curse.. people keep swearing for them everybody.. curse are following them and there generation....believeme Guys that is hw they are misbehaving guys
Re: Policemen Beat A Bike Man To A Pulp In An Attempt To Seize His Bike by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jun 23, 2016
epmmiks:
Enjoying myself

Can't you smile?
Re: Policemen Beat A Bike Man To A Pulp In An Attempt To Seize His Bike by finebois(m): 5:34pm On Jun 23, 2016
end time police
Re: Policemen Beat A Bike Man To A Pulp In An Attempt To Seize His Bike by Ejanla07: 6:36pm On Jun 23, 2016
epmmiks:
Enjoying myself
we don see u. u for handsime small. but u get big head... e no epp u
Re: Policemen Beat A Bike Man To A Pulp In An Attempt To Seize His Bike by Mekzyzeus(m): 6:42pm On Jun 23, 2016
epmmiks:
Enjoying myself

..and how's that related to the post?? Mr show off **thumbs down**
Re: Policemen Beat A Bike Man To A Pulp In An Attempt To Seize His Bike by iampeTer(m): 7:03pm On Jun 23, 2016
made in nigeria
Re: Policemen Beat A Bike Man To A Pulp In An Attempt To Seize His Bike by londonna2020(m): 7:44pm On Jun 23, 2016
Infact ehnn I culdnt bliev it mysef I was there wen d whole scenario dramma started cos after much pleading for d uniform men to free d man dey xplain dat bikes men usually Rob wit there bikes on d island but wat I dnt like is how dey maltreat d bike man even to d xtend dey were spraying pepper spray on him but luckily for him he took his bike n pick d next available filght azin he ran away but na God save d guy Wey dey snap oo d police old man jus dey run follow am lik say tomorrow no dey
Re: Policemen Beat A Bike Man To A Pulp In An Attempt To Seize His Bike by searchng4love: 8:25pm On Jun 23, 2016
no ur gadgets are enjoying you!
epmmiks:
Enjoying myself

Re: Policemen Beat A Bike Man To A Pulp In An Attempt To Seize His Bike by ogoloray(m): 10:38pm On Jun 23, 2016
MUMU kill u
Re: Policemen Beat A Bike Man To A Pulp In An Attempt To Seize His Bike by dcasca(m): 5:55am On Jun 24, 2016
I'm sorry, I have no pity for the bike guy. Ever since an okada man broke my side mirror and escaped, I have black listed all bike men. No pity for them@ all.
Re: Policemen Beat A Bike Man To A Pulp In An Attempt To Seize His Bike by Isyrudyte: 10:46am On Jun 24, 2016
Really!? Where are the pics of the pulp ... You know, I expected a literal exposition of op's heading
Re: Policemen Beat A Bike Man To A Pulp In An Attempt To Seize His Bike by ayobase(m): 12:36pm On Jun 24, 2016
MadCow1:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3877419_4_jpeg9679ccb5a92f650b83fcf29e0a6a6775

There needs to be an I.T revolution in this nation.

Plate Numbers in a Database that is easy to assess on the streets by a Police Officer.

Drivers License that can be scanned on the streets and outstanding warrants on a person easily gotten immediately.

This matter of Police Officers killing motorists in the name of trying to arrest them would reduce greatly as all they would be required under the law to do would be to take the plate number and file a report for further investigations.

It would also reduce the rate of bribery on our streets and in the Police station.

After reading through your very sensible post, I decided to correct an everyday minor error we all do make.

Not plate number, but number plate.

Do have a great day ahead.
Re: Policemen Beat A Bike Man To A Pulp In An Attempt To Seize His Bike by WeHypeNaija: 6:22pm On Nov 07, 2016
learn, share, chat and connect with your passion, friends, engaging with over 152 topics and channels to keep you happy all day. Connect with what you Represent, connect with your passion.. Trendplus https://trendplus.mightybell.com/share/ICAgNDUxMjQ0

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Drug Lord Arrested In Kenya, Deported For The 2nd Time / Journalist Reports Himself At Police Station After His Car Hit And Killed A Man / EndSARS Protesters March From UNILAG Into Ikorodu Road (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.