Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:14 AM

My Collection Of Crazily Funny Pictures. Lwkmd! - Jokes Etc (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / My Collection Of Crazily Funny Pictures. Lwkmd! (178322 Views)

My Collection Of Funny Meme and Pictures / My collection of crazily funny pictures - Check Them Out / My Collections Of Crazily Funny Pics.... Hahahahahaha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Collection Of Crazily Funny Pictures. Lwkmd! by Dainikel(m): 2:02pm On Jun 24, 2016
Oh my days!cheesy U practically made my day Ivyy, couldn't help giggling scrolling through every single page of this thread...it just reminded me of the handful of the funny pix I used to have.

1 Like

Re: My Collection Of Crazily Funny Pictures. Lwkmd! by ivyy(f): 2:23pm On Jun 24, 2016
Dainikel:
Oh my days!cheesy U practically made my day Ivyy, couldn't help giggling scrolling through every single page of this thread...it just reminded me of the handful of the funny pix I used to have.
What happened to your funny pix? grin
Re: My Collection Of Crazily Funny Pictures. Lwkmd! by talk2alabama: 2:30pm On Jun 24, 2016
naughtynaughty:
shocked yes ivyy has long teeth like vampire embarassed
grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: My Collection Of Crazily Funny Pictures. Lwkmd! by Akinkunmi0777(m): 2:31pm On Jun 24, 2016
ivyy:
pls bro, vote for mysticgal tommorrow.
Re: My Collection Of Crazily Funny Pictures. Lwkmd! by Dainikel(m): 2:39pm On Jun 24, 2016
ivyy:
My system crashed at the time & I lost everything
Re: My Collection Of Crazily Funny Pictures. Lwkmd! by ivyy(f): 2:58pm On Jun 24, 2016
ccollins:
hey you can mail me on collins4reall@gmail.Com

Done. Thank you smiley
Re: My Collection Of Crazily Funny Pictures. Lwkmd! by ivyy(f): 3:48pm On Jun 24, 2016
Let's go grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Collection Of Crazily Funny Pictures. Lwkmd! by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jun 24, 2016
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked who said dat? shocked
cry cry cry cry I wunt talk to u again cry
talk2alabama:
grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: My Collection Of Crazily Funny Pictures. Lwkmd! by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jun 24, 2016
ivyy:
Let's go grin cheesy
US it is. grin
Re: My Collection Of Crazily Funny Pictures. Lwkmd! by BuddhaPalm(m): 4:21pm On Jun 24, 2016
You've made me laugh.

A vote you will get.

@ Ivyy

Where do I vote
Re: My Collection Of Crazily Funny Pictures. Lwkmd! by ivyy(f): 4:43pm On Jun 24, 2016
BuddhaPalm:
You've made me laugh.

A vote you will get.

@ Ivyy

Where do I vote

Thank you cheesy cheesy

The grand finale is tomorrow. I will give you a mention and share the the voting link tommorow kiss kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Collection Of Crazily Funny Pictures. Lwkmd! by ivyy(f): 4:53pm On Jun 24, 2016
grin grin

2 Likes

Re: My Collection Of Crazily Funny Pictures. Lwkmd! by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jun 24, 2016
naughtynaughty:
shocked shocked pls reupload for 1minit lemme just peep .

shocked which popular romance lander is dat shocked is it hateu2 shocked
Pls am waiting
no o people go just save the photo. Abi u want make she stop to dey give me dat thing to chop?
Re: My Collection Of Crazily Funny Pictures. Lwkmd! by vizkiz: 5:14pm On Jun 24, 2016
Mediapace:
Nice one Miss Ivy wink

Oga vizki my hand dey up o

yels boss grin
Re: My Collection Of Crazily Funny Pictures. Lwkmd! by ivyy(f): 5:25pm On Jun 24, 2016
grin grin grin grin

Re: My Collection Of Crazily Funny Pictures. Lwkmd! by talk2alabama: 5:33pm On Jun 24, 2016
naughtynaughty:
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked who said dat? shocked
cry cry cry cry I wunt talk to u again cry
am sorry na
Re: My Collection Of Crazily Funny Pictures. Lwkmd! by Pabloosas(m): 5:48pm On Jun 24, 2016
ivyy:
Is this only me or anyone felt the same way too? cheesy
You're not alone.
Re: My Collection Of Crazily Funny Pictures. Lwkmd! by SFTW: 5:52pm On Jun 24, 2016
Why the fuvk is so many people viewing this thread? Ivvy! My charm is working for you o and heey how do we vote the niss Nairaland stuff?
Re: My Collection Of Crazily Funny Pictures. Lwkmd! by dasphinx1(m): 6:16pm On Jun 24, 2016
Ivyy Ivyy Ivyy, such a great sense of humour!!!!!!! i have laughed myself out of me with this thread grin

By the way, Its #teamivyy ya'll!!!!!!! Lets do this!!!!!!!

#QueenIvyy #IvyyOrNothing #Ivyy2016

Burn faya! Burn faya!! wink
Re: My Collection Of Crazily Funny Pictures. Lwkmd! by StubbornGoat: 7:24pm On Jun 24, 2016
Funny Thread. Nice seeing the funny side of you Ivyy. One extra vote for you from me tomorrow! angry
Re: My Collection Of Crazily Funny Pictures. Lwkmd! by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jun 24, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
no o people go just save the photo. Abi u want make she stop to dey give me dat thing to chop?
sainttttttyttttttt
U can lie too much undecided
Re: My Collection Of Crazily Funny Pictures. Lwkmd! by ivyy(f): 7:27pm On Jun 24, 2016
grin cheesy cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: My Collection Of Crazily Funny Pictures. Lwkmd! by ivyy(f): 7:34pm On Jun 24, 2016
cheesy grin cheesy wink grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Collection Of Crazily Funny Pictures. Lwkmd! by Nature8(m): 7:38pm On Jun 24, 2016
Lol..
Re: My Collection Of Crazily Funny Pictures. Lwkmd! by devilmaycry: 7:42pm On Jun 24, 2016
Niceee....been laffing since .... And downloading the pishures too...lol...
Re: My Collection Of Crazily Funny Pictures. Lwkmd! by ivyy(f): 8:05pm On Jun 24, 2016
grin angry grin cheesy

Re: My Collection Of Crazily Funny Pictures. Lwkmd! by ivyy(f): 8:06pm On Jun 24, 2016
grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Collection Of Crazily Funny Pictures. Lwkmd! by StubbornGoat: 8:07pm On Jun 24, 2016
devilmaycry:
Niceee....been laffing since .... And downloading the pishures too...lol...
Remember to vote for her as well. grin
Re: My Collection Of Crazily Funny Pictures. Lwkmd! by BuddhaPalm(m): 8:15pm On Jun 24, 2016
ivyy:

Thank you cheesy cheesy

The grand finale is tomorrow. I will give you a mention and share the the voting link tommorow kiss kiss

Alright.
Re: My Collection Of Crazily Funny Pictures. Lwkmd! by ivyy(f): 8:17pm On Jun 24, 2016
grin grin cheesy

Re: My Collection Of Crazily Funny Pictures. Lwkmd! by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jun 24, 2016
naughtynaughty:
sainttttttyttttttt
U can lie too much undecided
woya open ur ear make i tell u silently. na e******n. woya guess.
Re: My Collection Of Crazily Funny Pictures. Lwkmd! by ivyy(f): 8:34pm On Jun 24, 2016
grin wink cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (21) (Reply)

Most Outrageous Pictures / Funny Pictures / Very Funny Nigerian Memes That Will Make Your Day (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.