Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,108 members, 7,811,120 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:31 AM

I Might Consider Getting A New Phone If... Ur Suggestions Please - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / I Might Consider Getting A New Phone If... Ur Suggestions Please (756 Views)

How To See Pictures Of Person With Your Phone If Lost/stolen / Why You Should Get A Tecno W3 Phone If You're On A Budget: My 7month Anniversary / 11 Android Specifications To Look Out For Before Buying A New Phone (2016) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Might Consider Getting A New Phone If... Ur Suggestions Please by Joel3(m): 3:57pm On Jun 23, 2016
my phone and power bank is being overstretched beyond their limits daily due to the recent epileptic power outage from the electricity company in Nigeria. ( my area)

before now I don't know what is Called going offline just because of power outage as my power bank is a standby. but now the power outage is terribly bad to the extent the last time I saw electricity is running into 2 days. and the sad part is even when there is power it's not always sufficient to charge my power bank to full.

note: before I bought my power bank I used to burnt fuel to power my generator daily in the name of charging my phone. and since I started using power bank, I now find it difficult to burnt fuel to charge phone. the power bank is 100% economical and preferable.

I also find out that 3G is what is draining my battery really fast and 2G cannot run my Mozilla or UC Browser.

Example is if I connect my phone with hotspot to the other, the battery for the WiFi user last very well in detriment to the 3G hotspot user. the one ON Hotspot drain down so fast and goes offline.

I am making up a new plan to instead buy a new phone with a mighty killer battery that can run the 3G hotspot 24hours while I use my other phone for WiFi only and with my power bank to support the WiFi only phone it will be a 24hours standby till the next power outage.

i will need a phone that can run 24 hours on 3G Hotspot only. a good stable internet connectivity and a quality camera.

1. Biggest Battery, ( To run 3G Hotspot connection only 24hours without blinking )

2. Stable Internet Connection, ( my reasons for this is that one of my phone by injoo the network is more stable than my other phone )

3. Quality Camera, ( I don't have good camera phone at the moment which is embarrassing, so next phone must )

4. Ram, ( I find out that the bigger the ram the more stable and flexible the phone operation and internet download Speed )

that all I need and the phone can be anything from 4 inch to 7 inch. and lastly it must be android.

any open suggestions is highly appreciated. thank you all.

1 Like

Re: I Might Consider Getting A New Phone If... Ur Suggestions Please by Brainbox101: 6:02pm On Jun 23, 2016
Joel3:
my phone and power bank is being overstretched beyond their limits daily due to the recent epileptic power outage from the electricity company in Nigeria. ( my area)

before now I don't know what is Called going offline just because of power outage as my power bank is a standby. but now the power outage is terribly bad to the extent the last time I saw electricity is running into 2 days. and the sad part is even when there is power it's not always sufficient to charge my power bank to full.

note: before I bought my power bank I used to burnt fuel to power my generator daily in the name of charging my phone. and since I started using power bank, I now find it difficult to burnt fuel to charge phone. the power bank is 100% economical and preferable.

I also find out that 3G is what is draining my battery really fast and 2G cannot run my Mozilla or UC Browser.

Example is if I connect my phone with hotspot to the other, the battery for the WiFi user last very well in detriment to the 3G hotspot user. the one ON Hotspot drain down so fast and goes offline.

I am making up a new plan to instead buy a new phone with a mighty killer battery that can run the 3G hotspot 24hours while I use my other phone for WiFi only and with my power bank to support the WiFi only phone it will be a 24hours standby till the next power outage.

i will need a phone that can run 24 hours on 3G Hotspot only. a good stable internet connectivity and a quality camera.

1. Biggest Battery, ( To run 3G Hotspot connection only 24hours without blinking )

2. Stable Internet Connection, ( my reasons for this is that one of my phone by injoo the network is more stable than my other phone )

3. Quality Camera, ( I don't have good camera phone at the moment which is embarrassing, so next phone must )

4. Ram, ( I find out that the bigger the ram the more stable and flexible the phone operation and internet download Speed )

that all I need and the phone can be anything from 4 inch to 7 inch. and lastly it must be android.

ITEL 1702 My humble suggestion.. specs here. www.naijainformation.com/2016/01/itel-it1702-price-full-features-and.html?m=1
Re: I Might Consider Getting A New Phone If... Ur Suggestions Please by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jun 23, 2016
Me too I would say u go for Itel 1702 both for affordability and Quality try it and see..
Re: I Might Consider Getting A New Phone If... Ur Suggestions Please by Alphasunday(m): 7:29pm On Jun 23, 2016
Guy just go get either of these high specs affordable phones,it1505,it 1506 or it1550,thank me latter,very solid,with great battery,awsome specs and its the right phone for you,thank me later
Re: I Might Consider Getting A New Phone If... Ur Suggestions Please by Joel3(m): 9:29pm On Jun 23, 2016
Brainbox101:
ITEL 1702 My humble suggestion.. specs here. www.naijainformation.com/2016/01/itel-it1702-price-full-features-and.html?m=1

thanks but the spec is too poor and outdated. the battery at 3000mAh is a turn off. thanks anyway.
Re: I Might Consider Getting A New Phone If... Ur Suggestions Please by joseph214(m): 12:02am On Jun 24, 2016
Infinix hot note.
Re: I Might Consider Getting A New Phone If... Ur Suggestions Please by Nobody: 5:56am On Jun 24, 2016
Gionee m5 but u can't get 24hrs of usage tho..
Re: I Might Consider Getting A New Phone If... Ur Suggestions Please by Joel3(m): 6:38am On Jun 24, 2016
Dexter247, how much is Gionee m5 and how many hours can it run on 3G! hotspot?
Re: I Might Consider Getting A New Phone If... Ur Suggestions Please by Dailyfavour(m): 6:54am On Jun 24, 2016
[Are ALL these mentioned itel phones has their BATTERY REMIVABLE? IF no, which of them does?]

Guy just go get either of these high specs affordable phones,it1505,it 1506 or it1550,thank me latter,very solid,with great battery,awsome specs and its the right phone for you,thank me later
Re: I Might Consider Getting A New Phone If... Ur Suggestions Please by Nobody: 8:39am On Jun 24, 2016
Joel3:
Dexter247, how much is Gionee m5 and how many hours can it run on 3G! hotspot?

60-70k because of this naira/dollar ish, used to be 43k.

13-15hours
Re: I Might Consider Getting A New Phone If... Ur Suggestions Please by tonynwasokwu: 7:25am On Jun 27, 2016
Joel3:

I will suggest you turn your satellite to itel's it1551, with its 5000mah battery you worry less about electricity when is fully charged.

(1) (Reply)

Hands On With India's £3 Smartphone / 10 Inch Tablet / Northern Chief Talking On The Telephone Kano, Nigeria 1937 .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.