Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,762 members, 7,817,104 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:48 AM

Wizkid Collaborates With French Montana (WATCH) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Collaborates With French Montana (WATCH) (27775 Views)

Genevieve Nnaji Collaborates With Flavour And Masterkraft In "Lion Heart" Movie / Wizkid Collaborates With Alicia Keys / Davido With Dj Khaled, French Montana & Drake's Dad In Usa-pics & Vid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wizkid Collaborates With French Montana (WATCH) by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jun 23, 2016

After visiting the Dominican Republic for the video-shoot of his Mamcita collaboration with Tinie Tempah, Nigerian Afro-pop singer, Wizkid headed to New York where he immediately went into a studio session with ace producer, Swizz Beatz .
Not done with the string of international collaborations, the Starboy is presently working on a new joint with
Coke Boys rapper – French Montana .
The song was produced by legendary beatz

Watch videos of the studio session with French.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BG-SLFQOS_3/

https://www.instagram.com/p/BG9WHZXuS95/

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Collaborates With French Montana (WATCH) by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jun 23, 2016
Wizkid to the world.. He is dropping an EP soon #SFTOS

8 Likes

Re: Wizkid Collaborates With French Montana (WATCH) by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jun 23, 2016
nice one Baba Nla

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Collaborates With French Montana (WATCH) by cruzita(f): 4:55pm On Jun 23, 2016
Making naija proud

4 Likes

Re: Wizkid Collaborates With French Montana (WATCH) by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jun 23, 2016
Always Representing

3 Likes

Re: Wizkid Collaborates With French Montana (WATCH) by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jun 23, 2016
Faba:
Always Representing

Wizkid dey hot gaan cheesy.

Baba Faba hafar na. Abeg I go need you to help me vote for Refiner as Miss Nairaland on Saturday. Please shey u go help me?

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Collaborates With French Montana (WATCH) by DICKtator: 5:40pm On Jun 23, 2016
grin grin grin grin
Re: Wizkid Collaborates With French Montana (WATCH) by brunofarad(m): 5:40pm On Jun 23, 2016
When you are good at what you do,
The world welcomes you anywhere you go..

BIG UP wizzy

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Collaborates With French Montana (WATCH) by KenModi(m): 5:41pm On Jun 23, 2016
Wizkid abeg use ur influence and fame take talk to this government mak dem make life better for us; even if na one song wey dey talk about how we take dey manage for dis Naija, e no go too bad.

I know say u no dey feel d suffering but we ur fans dey feel am and if things worse expect am to affect you too. One day you go do show, na few people go kom because economy don pass as we fit handle.

In the maintime, look my signature if you wan study abroad. Admission for September on start ooo!

25 Likes

Re: Wizkid Collaborates With French Montana (WATCH) by ROZZAYY(f): 5:41pm On Jun 23, 2016
awwwwww my booboo kiss

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Collaborates With French Montana (WATCH) by Jayceo(m): 5:41pm On Jun 23, 2016
kinglee1:

Baba Faba hafar na. Abeg I go need you to help me vote for Refiner as Miss Nairaland on Saturday. Please shey u go help me?

Whats the price for this Miss Nairaland everyone is talking about, is it just the fame?

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Collaborates With French Montana (WATCH) by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jun 23, 2016
Flying high! Some lazy locals on the Olamide thread have been using the 'bitter man's line ' "!who international epp ". My friends, run from such people, they limit your progress with their myopic and local ideology.
Keep doing naija proud.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wizkid Collaborates With French Montana (WATCH) by Jayceo(m): 5:42pm On Jun 23, 2016
kinglee1:

Whats the prize for this Miss Nairaland everyone is talking about, is it just the fame?

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Collaborates With French Montana (WATCH) by Raph01: 5:42pm On Jun 23, 2016
Make Sense!

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wizkid Collaborates With French Montana (WATCH) by englishmart(m): 5:42pm On Jun 23, 2016
wizkid get level pass that guy na.

10 Likes

Re: Wizkid Collaborates With French Montana (WATCH) by bqlekan(m): 5:42pm On Jun 23, 2016
This dude is going places.. I really hope to hear his voice in this.. Unlike 'One Dance'

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Collaborates With French Montana (WATCH) by Akshow: 5:42pm On Jun 23, 2016
Meanwhile, Linda is struggling with firs. grin

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wizkid Collaborates With French Montana (WATCH) by allanphash7(m): 5:42pm On Jun 23, 2016
But he's still a kid
Re: Wizkid Collaborates With French Montana (WATCH) by fittty(m): 5:43pm On Jun 23, 2016
seen

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Collaborates With French Montana (WATCH) by superfelix: 5:43pm On Jun 23, 2016
Baba Nla
Re: Wizkid Collaborates With French Montana (WATCH) by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jun 23, 2016

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Collaborates With French Montana (WATCH) by Akshow: 5:44pm On Jun 23, 2016
allanphash7:
But he's still a kid
So good things shouldn't happen to him cos he is a kid?

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Collaborates With French Montana (WATCH) by veekid(m): 5:45pm On Jun 23, 2016
This boy don go ,ah swear
Re: Wizkid Collaborates With French Montana (WATCH) by salabscholar01(m): 5:45pm On Jun 23, 2016
ok
Re: Wizkid Collaborates With French Montana (WATCH) by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jun 23, 2016
no hint? Legendary beat did what? U mean legendary beatz dey follow wizkid around?
Re: Wizkid Collaborates With French Montana (WATCH) by Youngetskilz23(m): 5:46pm On Jun 23, 2016
big boys .grin e remain for wizkid to collaborate with airforce1 grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Collaborates With French Montana (WATCH) by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jun 23, 2016
Re: Wizkid Collaborates With French Montana (WATCH) by Youngetskilz23(m): 5:48pm On Jun 23, 2016
Jayceo:

Whats the prize for this Miss Nairaland everyone is talking about, is it just the fame?
1st price 50k. 2nd 30k. 3rd 20k. do you now see why? comon 50k oh wey i loose last season to akinalabi tongue

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Collaborates With French Montana (WATCH) by winkmart: 5:49pm On Jun 23, 2016
I USED TO CONSIDER WIZKID TO BE IN THE SAME LEAGUE WITH SEAN KINGSTON... NOW HE IS IN A BIGGER LEAGUE.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Collaborates With French Montana (WATCH) by Thukzee01(m): 5:49pm On Jun 23, 2016
Wizzy baba doing 9ja proud

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Collaborates With French Montana (WATCH) by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jun 23, 2016
I'm mad in anticipation because I already know French will spoil the song

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ronke Oshodi-Oke Celebrates Her 44th Birthday With Stunning Photos / "Being Single Will Save You A Thousand Times More Stress" - Juliet Ibrahim Says / Brutality: Portable Should Visit Drug Rehabilitation Centre – Ossai Success

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.