Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,656 members, 7,823,860 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:41 PM

Breaking News - Abuzola Was Scribe Of The Disbanded Boko Haram - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Breaking News - Abuzola Was Scribe Of The Disbanded Boko Haram (1066 Views)

Abuzola Versus Chakula / Your Attension Is Needed Abuzola / Any One Locate Abuzola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking News - Abuzola Was Scribe Of The Disbanded Boko Haram by WildOne(f): 6:04pm On Sep 02, 2009
Still unconfirmed, but our reporters are working on it. cool cool
Re: Breaking News - Abuzola Was Scribe Of The Disbanded Boko Haram by skyone(m): 7:58pm On Sep 02, 2009
He's surname is Alzakawi so i need no confirmation.
Re: Breaking News - Abuzola Was Scribe Of The Disbanded Boko Haram by Abuzola(m): 8:35pm On Sep 02, 2009
Wildone who are you ? You have a masculine characteristic and i believe you are a male behind the I.D or one of those female thugs disturbing the muslim section. Thiefofheart ? Maybe
God pass them
Re: Breaking News - Abuzola Was Scribe Of The Disbanded Boko Haram by WildOne(f): 5:32pm On Sep 03, 2009
CONFIRMED!!!

Abuzola Alzakawi has been identified as the scribe of Boko Haram. He was sent to Afghanistan in 2005 for training on bomb - making, but was deported back to Nigeria by the Afghan Taleban when he was caught sodomizing a donkey.
Re: Breaking News - Abuzola Was Scribe Of The Disbanded Boko Haram by banom(m): 11:28pm On Sep 03, 2009
WildOne:

CONFIRMED!!!

Abuzola Alzakawi has been identified as the scribe of Boko Haram. He was sent to Afghanistan in 2005 for training on bomb - making, but was deported back to Nigeria by the Afghan Taleban when he was caught sodomizing a donkey.

I thought i was the only one that saw it on TV, WildOne You watched it too ?
Re: Breaking News - Abuzola Was Scribe Of The Disbanded Boko Haram by WildOne(f): 12:22am On Sep 04, 2009
Heard it on VOA Hausa Service. I wonder what he found so tempting in a donkey's backside.
Considering this haram, do you think allah will still give him 70 virgins in paradise? A donkey is obviously more valuable to Abuzola than the promised 70 virgins. Mohammed, the bearded fornicator/terrorist/false prophet would gladly take those virgins off his donkey-abusing hands.
Re: Breaking News - Abuzola Was Scribe Of The Disbanded Boko Haram by Chrisbenogor(m): 1:48am On Sep 04, 2009
;d ;d ;d ;d ;d
Re: Breaking News - Abuzola Was Scribe Of The Disbanded Boko Haram by igbalajobi: 12:48pm On Sep 04, 2009
Jobless people, do you have to lie to gain prominence. Well I'm not surprised, that's the same life your men of god/Pastors are living

LAHANATU LLAHI ALALI KAZIBEEN
Re: Breaking News - Abuzola Was Scribe Of The Disbanded Boko Haram by WildOne(f): 4:33pm On Sep 04, 2009
Abuzola, come and answer to the charges.
Re: Breaking News - Abuzola Was Scribe Of The Disbanded Boko Haram by blueiyke(m): 3:49pm On Aug 26, 2010
WildOne:

CONFIRMED!!!

ROTFLMAO at the bolded part.
Re: Breaking News - Abuzola Was Scribe Of The Disbanded Boko Haram by Nobody: 11:45pm On Aug 26, 2010
Abuzola has repented. He wrote his JAMB exams couple of wks back. I hope he passes this time,after several efforts in the past
Re: Breaking News - Abuzola Was Scribe Of The Disbanded Boko Haram by vedaxcool(m): 9:37am On Aug 27, 2010
WildOne:

CONFIRMED!!!

banom:

I thought i was the only one that saw it on TV, WildOne You watched it too ?
Chrisbenogor:

;d ;d ;d ;d ;d
WildOne:

Abuzola, come and answer to the charges.
blueiyke:

ROTFLMAO at the bolded part.
toba:

Abuzola has repented. He wrote his JAMB exams couple of wks back. I hope he passes this time,after several efforts in the past

[size=30pt]Is this an Indication Of Lack of Home Training or Simply a failure of Initiative[/size]
Re: Breaking News - Abuzola Was Scribe Of The Disbanded Boko Haram by Nobody: 11:48am On Aug 27, 2010
vedaxcool:

[size=30pt]Is this an Indication Of Lack of Home Training or Simply a failure of Initiative[/size]
Hope u are not insane. Is Abuzola related to ur generation, that u now have to speak in his stead?
Re: Breaking News - Abuzola Was Scribe Of The Disbanded Boko Haram by vedaxcool(m): 9:59pm On Aug 27, 2010
vedaxcool:

[/quote]
toba:

Hope u are not insane. Is Abuzola related to your generation, that u now have to speak in his stead?

[quote author=vedaxcool link=topic=318438.msg6648586#msg6648586 date=1282898232]
[size=40pt]Is this an Indication Of Lack of Home Training or Simply a failure of Initiative[/size]
Re: Breaking News - Abuzola Was Scribe Of The Disbanded Boko Haram by Nobody: 12:51pm On Aug 28, 2010
toba:

Hope u are not insane. Is Abuzola related to your generation, that u now have to speak in his stead?

(1) (Reply)

Questions For Deep Sight On Deism / Pastor Rapes Three Year Old Girl / Letter From Heaven "your Duty On Earth"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.