Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,369 members, 7,836,494 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:48 AM

Fayose Insists That His Election Was Funded By Zenith Bank - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Insists That His Election Was Funded By Zenith Bank (978 Views)

President Buhari Was On Life Support - Fayose Insists (Video) / " Goodluck Should Not Have Contested" Fayose Insists. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fayose Insists That His Election Was Funded By Zenith Bank by nwatiti(m): 6:01pm On Jun 23, 2016
Ekiti State Governor, Mr. Ayodele Fayose, has reacted to the alleged denial of the involvement of Zenith Bank Plc in the funding of his election in 2014, asking the bank should come out with an official statement on the matter. The governor was reacting to a news report in the media claiming that the bank had dissociated itself from the funding of his election. Speaking through his Chief Press Secretary, Mr. Idowu Adelusi, in Ado Ekiti on Thursday, the governor said, "I stand by my claim that Zenith Bank Plc majorly funded my election in June 2014. "I don't expect an organisation like Zenith Bank to stay in a corner in a matter of national concern like this and be talking. "Rather, I expect the Zenith Bank to issue an official statement not as feeble as this one being peddled in the media so that I can begin the second stage of my revelations. "My statement was made in the open and if I can accuse an institution like Zenith Bank in the open, I expect the institution to give an official reply. "All that have been claimed to have been said by the Zenith Bank in the media can be situated in the realm of rumour. "And I want to refer the APC, the Zenith Bank and the EFCC to John chapter 8 verses 6-7, which says, 'This they said, tempting him, that they might have to accuse him. But Jesus stooped down and with his finger wrote on the ground, as though he heard them not. When they continued asking him, he lifted up himself and said unto them, he that is without sin among you, let him cast the first stone.'" "Let those who are orchestrating this know that failure awaits them."

1 Share

Re: Fayose Insists That His Election Was Funded By Zenith Bank by Kyase(m): 6:05pm On Jun 23, 2016
Wetin Jesus dey do for fayoshit mouth?
Ahahahaha huch dey guy don dey quote Bible verse.
Zenith Bank weya come talk your own make naija better.... ..
"And I want to refer the APC, the Zenith Bank and the EFCC to John chapter 8 verses 6-7

The above shows fayose is peeing on his diapers aka pampers cheesy.

7 Likes

Re: Fayose Insists That His Election Was Funded By Zenith Bank by wasco24: 6:07pm On Jun 23, 2016
cool
Re: Fayose Insists That His Election Was Funded By Zenith Bank by MalcoImX: 6:11pm On Jun 23, 2016
"Zenith bank 'majorly' funded my ...." to the tune of how many billions? You inserted that word to play on our intelligence and swindle us. Bruce is smarter than you. He didn't deny anything but said the issue will be resolved amicably. Your hawkishness will only lead to more trouble than relief for you. If O were you I'd start lobbying and even being apologetic - even if it won't do much.

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Insists That His Election Was Funded By Zenith Bank by seunmsg(m): 6:20pm On Jun 23, 2016
At this point, I also think Zenith bank should issue an official statement to formally deny or admit Fayose's allegation. The allegation is too weighty for a corporate brand like Zenith to deny through the back door.

3 Likes

Re: Fayose Insists That His Election Was Funded By Zenith Bank by SuperS1Panther: 6:23pm On Jun 23, 2016
Zenith Bank over to you.

Zenith Bank the electioneering funding Bank.

I hope Zenith Bank reported the STRS. If not their fine should be a child's play in comparison with that of MTN in Nigeria and JP Morgan and Citibank in US

Xt new the woman committed the sin she was accused of before passing that comment.

Mr. Fayose, is the statement a confirmation of you committing the sin of eating Dasuki's sweet yam too?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Insists That His Election Was Funded By Zenith Bank by StOla: 6:25pm On Jun 23, 2016
Nobody would want to be associated with Ayo Fayose right now.

He has perfected a way of always smearing all in a bid to stay afloat.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Insists That His Election Was Funded By Zenith Bank by modath(f): 6:25pm On Jun 23, 2016
The onus is now on Zenith Bank to prove Fayose right or wrong..... I'm getting the feeling they can't without naming IB..

Hope the regulators are taking stock... BTW is Emefiele not somehow involved in this?

Anyone remembers this story?

http://247ureports.com/exposed-20-billion-missing-nnpc-money-traced-to-zenith-bank/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Insists That His Election Was Funded By Zenith Bank by dunkem21(m): 6:36pm On Jun 23, 2016
No source again

.. Propagandists are back grin
Re: Fayose Insists That His Election Was Funded By Zenith Bank by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jun 23, 2016
gangan gangan, e done happen let me buy popcorn and kunu
Re: Fayose Insists That His Election Was Funded By Zenith Bank by dunkem21(m): 6:38pm On Jun 23, 2016
This happened only in the imagination of zombies tongue
Re: Fayose Insists That His Election Was Funded By Zenith Bank by UAE123(m): 6:39pm On Jun 23, 2016
If d time & energy bn spent by fayose & its aides in attacking buhari,government establishmet & corporate organization is rightly channelled to d development of ekiti state, i bliv by now d state would b far beta dan wat it is today.

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Insists That His Election Was Funded By Zenith Bank by dunkem21(m): 6:40pm On Jun 23, 2016
Even the one SR reported was not from Zenith grin
Re: Fayose Insists That His Election Was Funded By Zenith Bank by dunkem21(m): 6:41pm On Jun 23, 2016
Dem no dey put source for NL again
Re: Fayose Insists That His Election Was Funded By Zenith Bank by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jun 23, 2016
Zenith bank has a name to protect, but Fayose doesn't look like a man who wants to go down alone. They must quickly give the lie to his claims by providing incontrovertible proofs. It it not uncommon for banks to finance elections for pecuniary gains; this could mark an end of such obnoxious act. Fayose is slowly becoming a leper, no one wants to touch him.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Insists That His Election Was Funded By Zenith Bank by Beremx(f): 6:43pm On Jun 23, 2016
dunkem21:
Even the one SR reported was not from Zenith grin
If you had listened to Channels TV news yesterday about the involvement of Zenith bank in this matter, you wouldn't be doubting SR.

You wailers are really pathetic!

3 Likes

Re: Fayose Insists That His Election Was Funded By Zenith Bank by DaBullIT(m): 6:44pm On Jun 23, 2016
So , now he's sticking to his story ?? i thought he threatened to reveal his real sponsors ?

1 Like

Re: Fayose Insists That His Election Was Funded By Zenith Bank by dunkem21(m): 6:45pm On Jun 23, 2016
Beremx:
If you had listened to Channels TV news yesterday about the involvement of Zenith bank in this matter, you wouldn't be doubting SR.

You wailers are really pathetic!

Madam, put source for this article..

You know the rules here, ma.
Re: Fayose Insists That His Election Was Funded By Zenith Bank by TonyeBarcanista(m): 6:46pm On Jun 23, 2016
Fayose is going bunker...

indicting zenith bank and threatening to mention names. Anyway, I don't see how that affect the alleged money traced to his account.

over to Zenith bank...
Re: Fayose Insists That His Election Was Funded By Zenith Bank by Beremx(f): 6:46pm On Jun 23, 2016
dunkem21:

Madam, put source for this article..

You know the rules here, ma.
...and if i put source, what's your next rants?
Re: Fayose Insists That His Election Was Funded By Zenith Bank by cstr9: 6:47pm On Jun 23, 2016
SuperS1Panther:
Zenith Bank over to you.

Zenith Bank the electioneering funding Bank.

I hope Zenith Bank reported the STRS. If not their fine should be a child's play in comparison with that of MTN in Nigeria and JP Morgan and Citibank in US

Xt new the woman committed the sin she was accused of before passing that comment.

Mr. Fayose, is the statement a confirmation of you committing the sin of eating Dasuki's sweet yam too?
And then when Nigeria's biggest bank and one africa's top three banks fails due to unreasonable sanctions, i hope you would tell me how much good the billions from sanctions stored in one FG vault somewhere, would do for you, your economy and the millions thrown into the unemployment market.
Comparing yourself with a developed america where giant companies don't spend billions of their own profit on power generation.
Re: Fayose Insists That His Election Was Funded By Zenith Bank by Beremx(f): 6:49pm On Jun 23, 2016

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Insists That His Election Was Funded By Zenith Bank by modath(f): 7:02pm On Jun 23, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
Fayose is going bunker...

indicting zenith bank and threatening to mention names. Anyway, I don't see how that affect the alleged money traced to his account.

over to Zenith bank...

Talk true, this Fayose Gbege dey sweetie ya mind!! For his role in the Shekau Sheriff hostile takeover... cheesy cheesy

Just whisper into my ears, a nor go tell anybody. smiley

1 Like

Re: Fayose Insists That His Election Was Funded By Zenith Bank by opeyemmmy(m): 7:04pm On Jun 23, 2016

"And I want to refer the APC, the Zenith Bank and the EFCC to John chapter 8 verses 6-7, which says, 'This they said, tempting him, that they might have to accuse him. But Jesus stooped down and with his finger wrote on the ground, as though he heard them not. When they continued asking him, he lifted up himself and said unto them, he that is without sin among you, let him cast the first stone.'"

Uncle be quoting the Bible upandan undecided

1 Like

Re: Fayose Insists That His Election Was Funded By Zenith Bank by Babacele: 7:28pm On Jun 23, 2016
modath:
The onus is now on Zenith Bank to prove Fayose right or wrong..... I'm getting the feeling they can't without naming IB..

Hope the regulators are taking stock... BTW is Emefiele not somehow involved in this?

Anyone remembers this story?

http://247ureports.com/exposed-20-billion-missing-nnpc-money-traced-to-zenith-bank/

for successfully helping to hide our $ 20b missing oil money that cost Sanusi his job, Emefiely was compensated with d CBN gift. when im time reach we go know. As for Fayose, he knows he is a dead rat hence the non stop toxic mouth foaming when no malady was apparently visible apart from PMB's photo in his office. It s from Gov house to Jail in 2018; so long Fayose. Tell your confederates in crime in the senate n anywhere to hasten their coup ,assassinations plans and sabotage but we dey wait for una. PMB you got our backs sir.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Insists That His Election Was Funded By Zenith Bank by dunkem21(m): 7:48pm On Jun 23, 2016
Beremx:
http://www.nigeriatoday.ng/2016/06/fayose-insists-his-election-was-funded-by-zenith-bank/

dunkem21

Now you come grin.. Just protecting Zenith's corporate image.

.. On topic, Fayose might be right pending the release of an official statement from Zenith Bank.
Re: Fayose Insists That His Election Was Funded By Zenith Bank by Babacele: 7:55pm On Jun 23, 2016
opeyemmmy:

Uncle be quoting the Bible upandan undecided
Kuje version is awaiting him.
Re: Fayose Insists That His Election Was Funded By Zenith Bank by richidinho(m): 8:06pm On Jun 23, 2016
Problem deyoo

(1) (Reply)

Ijaws Secretly Annexing Riverine Areas Of Ikorodu / Dasuki Indicts Jonathan In $15b Arms Deal / 20 Things You Don't Know About Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.