Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,886 members, 7,828,144 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:56 AM

Why Saharareporters Know Everything - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Saharareporters Know Everything (773 Views)

"Ekweremadu Bought 2 BMWs & Got A London Flat For His Mistress"- SaharaReporters / FLASH: Nigerian Senate Of Fraudsters- Saharareporters / Dino Melaye Graduated With 3rd Class, ABU Exam Officers Claim - SaharaReporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Saharareporters Know Everything by datopaper(m): 7:27pm On Jun 23, 2016
I have been wondering about Sahara reporters who most of them are not living on Nigeria including their founder yet they affect our storyline often.

Any 2 or 3 breaking news Sahara reporters will be there.

The story of Ekitigate is still fresh and so many to mention.

During the time of President Jonathan some section of Nigeria criticise them, saying Tinubu is paying.

Now, that APC has taken over, Sahara reporters are still dishing it out.

I love these guys from soyele, Dr damages, adeola, tomatoes jos, etc.

1 Share

Re: Why Saharareporters Know Everything by callmelanner(m): 7:46pm On Jun 23, 2016
Do the math,
The owner is not living in Nigeria, undecided
so he's immune to Nigerians and their dull, lazy, lacklustre & partial way of doing investigation & journalism cool

1 Like

Re: Why Saharareporters Know Everything by DaBullIT(m): 7:47pm On Jun 23, 2016
Sahara reporters report news as it were

When the need be they attack APC , before elections , during elections and after , they attacked APC and gross misconduct

Dr Damages is just a comedian, but he always says things that actually affects the nigerian populace, i mean He speaks the mind of reasonable Nigerians

oh and those who said Tinubu paid them, when i cross-referenced SR story with any story from CNN , it always corresponds , I have accused SR of having hackers who intercept mails, hack conversations and dig deep , that's how far i think they go to break news

Jonathan's call they broke the news and had the audio copy

Fayose's meeting with Army , they released the tape

Saraki's bank cheque with BoA Bank of america and account statement, they released it

Buhari's illness and travel, it was them

Buhari's programs abroad, they covered it

Sahara reporters is something else

3 Likes

Re: Why Saharareporters Know Everything by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jun 23, 2016
One would just pray SR does not treat one's case..... If they do...OYO is the case oooooo

2 Likes

Re: Why Saharareporters Know Everything by project8(m): 7:54pm On Jun 23, 2016
i always wonder how they gt their news.and almost 99% accurate .i remember how they got d pix of a sick yar'adua in his dying days.rip.
honestly they are more reliable than our local media cos they gt news days b4 d likes or vanguard n premium times report it
.their news always start like speculation until days after b4 other media houses report same.
respect

1 Like

Re: Why Saharareporters Know Everything by Larriekay: 8:03pm On Jun 23, 2016
datopaper:
I have been wondering about Sahara reporters who most of them are not living on Nigeria including their founder yet they affect our storyline often.

Any 2 or 3 breaking news Sahara reporters will be there.

The story of Ekitigate is still fresh and so many to mention.

During the time of President Jonathan some section of Nigeria criticise them, saying Tinubu is paying.

Now, that APC has taken over, Sahara reporters are still dishing it out.

I love these guys from soyele, Dr damages, adeola, tomatoes jos, etc.
Jonathan's nightmare . . .

(1) (Reply)

Jonathan Remains The Best President Nigeria Has Ever Had / Obiano Visit Anambra Students Involved In Road Accident At Teaching Hospital(Pix / Recognise Sheriff Candidates In Edo And Ondo Court Tells INEC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.