Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,764 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:53 PM

Please Pray For Biafrogsss... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Please Pray For Biafrogsss... (619 Views)

Igbo Traditional Rulers Kneel Down In Abuja To Pray For Nnamdi Kanu's Release / Please Pray For Buhari, APC Governor Appeals To Nigerians / Please Pray For Us, PDP Begs Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Pray For Biafrogsss... by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jun 23, 2016
Nna ere Chineke nna mere em bere bikonu...
Sometimes when I contemplate about biafraudd am left with discombobulations...
Last time I stylishly tuned in to Radio Biafra the pars pro toto which is Uche Mefor said
"Buhari we are pleading with u for the last time"
That was last year...

Now the Nnamdi kanu that was inveighing all churches and all ecclesiarch (pastor) is now d person they pray every day for...

Now I went to YouTube to search for videos against Kanu. before I got d prayer he presented blood to Chukwu abiama to drink... search "Nnamdi Kanu praying on radio Biafra" hear for your self... Now d radio Biafra group posted an account asking for donations to help our director.. the struggle should be venerated and indefatigable... I pounced on the person i said when Kanu was on radio biafra he made it luculent,explicit and accentuated that he was buying guns and preparing d deflocculation of Nigeria...
Now u need money for his court case. before he was not arrested what was d money used for since no gun, no back up... so where are d fiscals... no body could defend their Kanu that he's not a thief like other politicians they were abusing me...
The way these people were internalized... I asked it here... someone said all our igbo politicians that stole our money where re dey... so ur now putting kanu in d place of people with indecorous ratiocination...
I know at least two typical and unassailable Igbos that were not treated... I say it here with authority I.P.O.B does not treat till now.. Aba is an example ariaria here. livyco or tonimas... the hospitals close no treatment...

I ask again where is d money before Kanu got into prison... if u can prove to me it was not handled extravagantly I will cease denominating Biafra to biafraudd if u can prove what Kanu was using your money to do before he got into prison...

If I.P.O.B treated people in Aba prove it...

Nairalanders pray for biafrogs... Pls do... dey will contribute again all because they hear freedom.. Not knowing this is political...

Your Kanu the most holly insulting all churches what did he use d money to do...

1 Like

Re: Please Pray For Biafrogsss... by PMBfirstson(m): 8:49pm On Jun 23, 2016
Lord have mercy on anybody wey wan try to contest 9ja grin
Re: Please Pray For Biafrogsss... by JimiOgunlola: 9:13pm On Jun 23, 2016
This your English alone is enough to 'discombobulate' anyone trying to grasp what you are writing, I suffered a lot wrapping my head around the first paragraph. Go school you no gree. #Just Saying.

3 Likes

Re: Please Pray For Biafrogsss... by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jun 23, 2016
JimiOgunlola:
This your English alone is enough to 'discombobulate' anyone trying to grasp what you are writing, I suffered a lot wrapping my head around the first paragraph. Go school you no gree. #Just Saying.
I modified trice still bad network will modify again...
Re: Please Pray For Biafrogsss... by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jun 23, 2016
buhari we are PLEADING wit u for d last time... how Extemporaneous is d agitation
Re: Please Pray For Biafrogsss... by Ejanla07: 9:39pm On Jun 23, 2016
BiafraudExposed:

u modified 3 times?

quit trying dude you don't know what you re doing..

so much hatred is bad.

anyway. who can take me to panama.

i dey mexico now.

3 Likes

Re: Please Pray For Biafrogsss... by JimiOgunlola: 9:45pm On Jun 23, 2016
BiafraudExposed:

Bros, who no sabi English, no sabi English. Forget network matter.

4 Likes

Re: Please Pray For Biafrogsss... by Aegon(m): 9:59pm On Jun 23, 2016
Ejanla07:

u modified 3 times?

quit trying dude you don't know what you re doing..

so much hatred is bad.

anyway. who can take me to panama.

i dey mexico now.
my guy you're a bad guy, you must be after the Panama papers, I hear it's the best for smoking weed. No wonder Governments de fin am.

1 Like

Re: Please Pray For Biafrogsss... by Aegon(m): 10:01pm On Jun 23, 2016
I hear Panam Percy Paul is from Panama.

1 Like

Re: Please Pray For Biafrogsss... by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jun 23, 2016
Aegon:
you're funny
Re: Please Pray For Biafrogsss... by tollyboy5(m): 1:05am On Jun 24, 2016
GOD BLESS MY IGBO PEOPLE MY GIRLFRIEND AND OTHER NIGERIA TRIBES. PROUDLY YORUBA
Re: Please Pray For Biafrogsss... by Ejanla07: 9:34am On Jun 24, 2016
JimiOgunlola:

Bros, who no sabi English, no sabi English. Forget network matter.

i dey tell u. na ibadan English d guy sabi..
Re: Please Pray For Biafrogsss... by Ejanla07: 9:36am On Jun 24, 2016
Aegon:

nooooo

do you kno paul pogba. his father used to come from panama. but d man decided he dont like panama again so be became ugandarian.

(1) (Reply)

Lamentations And Harvest Of Tears In Onna ..as Gov Udom Orders Demolition Of.... / Remains Of Umaru Shinkafi, Arrives Nigeria From London For Burial Today (photos) / Panic As Arms Panel Prepares To Submit Report; Dambazau, Ihejirika, Minimah Indi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.