Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,636 members, 7,820,233 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:54 AM

HALLIBURTON SCAM: Group Tells Aisha Buhari, Go And Submit Yourself For Investiga - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / HALLIBURTON SCAM: Group Tells Aisha Buhari, Go And Submit Yourself For Investiga (1470 Views)

Governor Amosun Tells Aisha Alhassan To Resign For Working Against Buhari / Nigerians Hold Vigil In Front Of Abuja House, London, Chant "Buhari Go Home" / $180m Halliburton Scam: Ex-heads Of State’s Indictment ‘scared Jonathan’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HALLIBURTON SCAM: Group Tells Aisha Buhari, Go And Submit Yourself For Investiga by sweetsandy4luv(f): 9:07pm On Jun 23, 2016
HALLIBURTON SCAM: Group Tells Aisha Buhari, Go And Submit Yourself For Investigation In America

……Calls Lamorde An Agent Of Corruption

A human rights group in Nigeria, the Centre for Human Rights and Social Justice (CHRSJ) has advised the wife of the President, Mrs. Aisha Buhari to go and submit herself for investigation in the United State of America (USA) over the mindboggling Halliburton case scandal so as to help her husband in the current tempo of fighting against the menace of corruption, urging the President wife (Aisha) to travel to America for clearance of her name in the scam.

CHRSJ faulted the defence of the former Chairman of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) on the identity of Aisha Buhari, described the former EFCC boss as agent of corruption, who has been alleged of diversion of Former Inspector General of Police(IGP),Taffa Balogun, former Bayelsa State governor, Diepreye Alamieyeseigha and others recovery loots worth trillion naira, described the Lamorde’s position on President’s wife as untenable and unacceptable to the public and International community.

It will be recalled that the name of one Aisha Buhari has been the subject of controversy in the Halliburton scam for over two years now, which American authority had jailed an ex-U.S. Congressman, Mr. Williams Jefferson for 13 years, adding that the recent claimed of Ekiti State governor, Mr. Peter Ayodele Fayose at the wake of freezing his personal Account domicile in Zenith Bank should not be taken with levity hands, because the governor said the controversial Aisha Buhari was President Buhari’s wife and this development called for concern on the posture of current administration in its fight against the menace of corruption in the nation.

It however faulted the support of the Senator Representing Ogun East Senatorial District, Senator Buruji Kashamu of the Presdient wife, saying Senator Kahsamu was a bird of the same feather with controversial Aisha Buhari, adding that Kashamu lacked moral right to defend any Nigerian alleged of corrupt practices until he submitted himself for thorough investigation on the series of allegations leveled against his person by the United State of America on drug related offences.
Source:http://www.newsflashngr.com/halliburton-scam-group-tells-aisha-buhari-go-and-submit-yourself-for-investigation-in-america/

5 Likes

Re: HALLIBURTON SCAM: Group Tells Aisha Buhari, Go And Submit Yourself For Investiga by dunkem21(m): 9:09pm On Jun 23, 2016
I think we should leave the 1st lady alone.

Buhari and Fayose should sheath their swords and concentrate on delivery of campaign promises.

It's been long since Fayose shared rice last sad
Re: HALLIBURTON SCAM: Group Tells Aisha Buhari, Go And Submit Yourself For Investiga by STARGREEN(m): 9:16pm On Jun 23, 2016
Can She? The wife of St. Buhari ? Unless in dreams and on telephone

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: HALLIBURTON SCAM: Group Tells Aisha Buhari, Go And Submit Yourself For Investiga by crazymommy(f): 9:19pm On Jun 23, 2016
**hisses***which mumu group....their own group no remember to talk to fayose the famous thief too??hypocrisy..
Re: HALLIBURTON SCAM: Group Tells Aisha Buhari, Go And Submit Yourself For Investiga by dunkem21(m): 9:24pm On Jun 23, 2016
crazymommy:
**hisses***which mumu group....their own group no remember to talk to fayose the thief too??hypocrisy..

Thief too?.. your statement is indicting shocked

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: HALLIBURTON SCAM: Group Tells Aisha Buhari, Go And Submit Yourself For Investiga by crazymommy(f): 9:30pm On Jun 23, 2016
dunkem21:

Thief too?.. your statement is indicting shocked
Well your case be like pikin wey score F9 for english,the pikin papa tell the pikin say him fail,the pikin say him no fail say Na F9 him get...abeg my people when did F9 turn to pass??.........

1 Like 1 Share

Re: HALLIBURTON SCAM: Group Tells Aisha Buhari, Go And Submit Yourself For Investiga by TI1919(m): 9:35pm On Jun 23, 2016
grin
Re: HALLIBURTON SCAM: Group Tells Aisha Buhari, Go And Submit Yourself For Investiga by dunkem21(m): 9:40pm On Jun 23, 2016
crazymommy:
Well your case be like pikin wey score F9 for english,him papa tell the pikin say him fail the pikin say him no fail say Na F9 him get...abeg my people when F9 turn to pass??.........

You see as una dey fail English..

Pikin talk say him get F9 and him no fail..

He talk say e pass

2 Likes

Re: HALLIBURTON SCAM: Group Tells Aisha Buhari, Go And Submit Yourself For Investiga by crazymommy(f): 9:46pm On Jun 23, 2016
dunkem21:

You see as una dey fail English..
Pikin talk say him get F9 and him no fail..
He talk say e pass

Re: HALLIBURTON SCAM: Group Tells Aisha Buhari, Go And Submit Yourself For Investiga by lytech1(m): 9:49pm On Jun 23, 2016
People joyously condemn Fayose,forgotten there could some sense in his so called nonsense...
Come to think of it,what if the allegation against Aisha is true....

Let's the game keeps rolling

1 Like

Re: HALLIBURTON SCAM: Group Tells Aisha Buhari, Go And Submit Yourself For Investiga by dunkem21(m): 9:50pm On Jun 23, 2016
[quote author=crazymommy post=46865609][/quote]

I no wan kiss, jare tongue

Re: HALLIBURTON SCAM: Group Tells Aisha Buhari, Go And Submit Yourself For Investiga by crazymommy(f): 9:52pm On Jun 23, 2016
dunkem21:

I no wan kiss, jare tongue

Re: HALLIBURTON SCAM: Group Tells Aisha Buhari, Go And Submit Yourself For Investiga by fuckyoumhen: 10:01pm On Jun 23, 2016
crazymommy:
**hisses***which mumu group....their own group no remember to talk to fayose the famous thief too??hypocrisy..
Centre For Human Right is not mumu group, little google research about the organization will open your eyes on what it stand for. mind you, no politician is saint including Buhari. If truly you are a married woman, I expect you to dedicate more of your time to take good care of your husband & children(if you have any) than fighting because of politician who doesnt care about your existence. Se o ye o?

5 Likes

Re: HALLIBURTON SCAM: Group Tells Aisha Buhari, Go And Submit Yourself For Investiga by crazymommy(f): 10:11pm On Jun 23, 2016
fuckyoumhen:
Centre For Human Right is not mumu group, little google research about the organization will open your eyes on what it stand for. mind you, no politician is saint including Buhari. If truly you are a married woman, I expect you to dedicate more of your time to take good care of your husband & children(if you have any) than fighting because politician who doesnt care about your existence. Se o ye o?
grin I know who you are now,so you had to go and open a new moniker to attack me then send me private message with your other moniker telling people how you want to date them....why not be brave and quote me with the same moniker which is your real moniker??you are pained I know..grin

and by the way i have observed that many of you start attacking the personality of a person when they don't give a damn about you.....what has my family life or personal life got to do with you??and who is fighting for who here??I said that they should condemn fayose too and you are here acting like person wey get epilepsy,are u alright at all??......better don't give yourself unnecessary heart attack because of comments that you read here...people disagree to agree... if you cannot accept the heat then don't near it...
Re: HALLIBURTON SCAM: Group Tells Aisha Buhari, Go And Submit Yourself For Investiga by fuckyoumhen: 10:34pm On Jun 23, 2016
crazymommy:
grin I know who you are now,so you had to go and open a new moniker to attack me then send me private message with your other moniker telling people how you want to date them....why not be brave and quote me with the same moniker which is your real moniker??you are pained I know..grin
and by the way i have observed that many of you start attacking the personality of a person when they don't give a damn about you.....what has my family life or personal life got to do with you??and who is fighting for who here??I said that they should condemn fayose too and you are here acting like person wey get epilepsy,are u alright at all??oponu......better don't give yourself unnecessary attack because of comments that you read here...people disagree to agree... if you cannot accept the heat then don't near it...
cant help but laff, kikikiki. please dont hesitate to screenshot all ur imaginary evidence about my avin other id. mhen, I made a mistake to quote akafunwedi sha

1 Like

Re: HALLIBURTON SCAM: Group Tells Aisha Buhari, Go And Submit Yourself For Investiga by crazymommy(f): 10:41pm On Jun 23, 2016
fuckyoumhen:
cant help but laff, kikikiki. please dont hesitate to screenshot all ur imaginary evidence about my avin other id. mhen, I made a mistake to quote akafunwedi sha
grin grin why not show bravery by quoting me with your real moniker??what are u scared of??do u have a skeleton in your cupboard??....grin quote me with your real moniker and I will show the evidence..grin
Re: HALLIBURTON SCAM: Group Tells Aisha Buhari, Go And Submit Yourself For Investiga by LesbianBoy(m): 10:44pm On Jun 23, 2016
lipsrsealed
Re: HALLIBURTON SCAM: Group Tells Aisha Buhari, Go And Submit Yourself For Investiga by fuckyoumhen: 10:47pm On Jun 23, 2016
crazymommy:
grin grin why not show bravery by quoting me with your real moniker??what are u scared of??do u have a skeleton in your cupboard??....grin quote me with your real moniker and I will show the evidence..grin
alawada lasan ni e, o ko mo nkankan nipa ise iwadi abelentase itojubo aye alaye lai gba ase lowo alaye. erin re kan n pa mi ni. hmmm, igba ti mo ba se tan lati ba e ja waa da ara re lebi wipe o darapo mo ikanni yii beeni o ma k'abamo wipe o d'ojuko mi nitori eyin ti o ba d'ojuko apata maa n k'abamo gbeyin ni.
Re: HALLIBURTON SCAM: Group Tells Aisha Buhari, Go And Submit Yourself For Investiga by crazymommy(f): 10:49pm On Jun 23, 2016
fuckyoumhen:
alawada lasan ni e, o ko mo nkankan nipa ise iwadi abelentase itojubo aye alaye lai gba ase lowo alaye. erin re kan n pa mi ni. hmmm, igba ti mo ba se tan lati ba e ja waa da ara re lebi wipe o darapo mo ikanni yii beeni o ma k'abamo wipe o d'ojuko mi nitori eyin ti o ba d'ojuko apata maa n k'abamo gbeyin ni.
Speak English pls....grin
Re: HALLIBURTON SCAM: Group Tells Aisha Buhari, Go And Submit Yourself For Investiga by fuckyoumhen: 10:51pm On Jun 23, 2016
crazymommy:
Speak English pls....grin
iwo ati taani? maa je ki o mo wipe o kan eemo
Re: HALLIBURTON SCAM: Group Tells Aisha Buhari, Go And Submit Yourself For Investiga by crazymommy(f): 10:54pm On Jun 23, 2016
fuckyoumhen:
iwo ati taani? maa je ki o mo wipe o kan eemo
I don't understand gibberish....
Re: HALLIBURTON SCAM: Group Tells Aisha Buhari, Go And Submit Yourself For Investiga by fuckyoumhen: 11:01pm On Jun 23, 2016
crazymommy:
I don't understand gibberish....
sadankata e laye
Re: HALLIBURTON SCAM: Group Tells Aisha Buhari, Go And Submit Yourself For Investiga by DaBullIT(m): 11:04pm On Jun 23, 2016
Useless pipu up and down and their lies

(1) (Reply)

Dont Deceive Yourself, Saraki Can Never Be Removed - Senator / See Photos of Ex Aviation Minister Osita Chidoka That's Got Ladies Drooling / Photo: DSS Search Warrant On Judges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.