Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,776 members, 7,862,550 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 07:21 PM

Tears And Pain....god Hear The Cry Of A Mother - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Tears And Pain....god Hear The Cry Of A Mother (424 Views)

Single Motherhood, My Tears And Fears / Tears And Pain....God Hear The Cry Of A Mother / Tears And Pain....god Hear The Cry Of A Mother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tears And Pain....god Hear The Cry Of A Mother by LadyCheneil: 10:04pm On Jun 23, 2016
Dear Nairalanders ,I am writing on behalf of a friend, a sister more importantly a mother who desperately needs help,and I pray and hope that God will use somebody to come to her aid.The lady in question is an old friend whom I have been assisting for almost three months now because she is heavily pregnant and her husband brought in another woman and kicked her out of the house .I have been manging on my own to take care of my friend to the best of my ability, the issue is that she went into labour two days ago and to the glory of God has given birth to a baby boy but she cannot leave the hospital as she isnt medically fit and also has outstanding bills to pay,I have tried my best to raise what I can but I cant do so much as I am a struggling unemployed graduate who survives on the sales of road side vegetables.
She needs little financial help to be able to offset her hospital bills buy a few baby things and pick up her life again. Please she is not asking for much but whomsoever is moved to help her is appreciated no matter how little.
Thank you and God bless.I can be reached with this email address pheobe.sydney@yahoo.com
NB: please I am soliciting for her because she cannot function much at the moment due to her ill health, she has been through so much emotionally and otherwise, shes really a nice person and I would love to see her get back to her old self again .

(1) (Reply)

closed / Did You Know That Your Smartphone Can Actually Help You Locate Your Missing Kids / The Best And Latest Drycleaner In Amuwo-odofin/festac

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.