Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,692 members, 7,862,167 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 10:17 AM

When You Can Start A Small Business Without Capital - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / When You Can Start A Small Business Without Capital (611 Views)

10 Businesses You Can Start With N100,000 / 5 Real Online Business Opportunities You Can Start With 5000 Naira / 6 Keys to Success in Setting Up Your Small Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

When You Can Start A Small Business Without Capital by fxid10(m): 11:55pm On Jun 23, 2016
Some people in Nigeria started a business without a kobo as capital. From what you will see in this write up today, you'll come to know that, you sometimes don't have excuse for not starting. I sometime ago brought a seller and a buyer together. I knew a man who has kaikai in large volume to sell. I dint have money to buy from him and sell to those who where in need of it, so i device a means. I looked for those who need kaikai in large volume, and guess what? I met a man who need 800liters of kaikai weekly. I brought both men together. But before I brought them together, I had already taken over the kaikai, and had decided how much I will sell to the buyer so as to make my own share. Well at the end, I made #12,000. Uptil today, am still making money from that. The buyer only has my number, so anytime he is coming to buy, he calls me. I have 3 regular customers now. And every month, I make nothing less than #65,000 from a business that is not mine. Make money by bringing a buyer to a seller today. One of my mentor said that one of the easiest thing to do, is to make money. That's true, if you ask me. All you need to do is, look for what you will love to do, learn how to do it, and do it. TAKE ACTION, TAKE ACTION AND TAKE ACTION and money will come your way.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You Can Start A Small Business Without Capital by mashnino(m): 12:23am On Jun 24, 2016
your contact plz

(1) (Reply)

Bitcoin Halving And How It Will Affect The Bitcoin Economy / Nairabet Facebook Account Has Been Hacked / Loan 600k And Get Back 1mill....for Serious Minds Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.