Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,958 members, 7,828,384 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:02 AM

Sheriff Working For Our Enemy - PDP - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sheriff Working For Our Enemy - PDP (486 Views)

Reno: Lauretta Onochie Is Lizard In Aso Rock, Runs Girl Working For President / Ronnie Dankabo And Halima Sheriff's Pre-wedding Photos / Sheriff Working For Our Enemy - PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sheriff Working For Our Enemy - PDP by Desmayioghs: 12:37am On Jun 24, 2016
– The Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) is warning its members to abstain from having anything to do with Ali Modu Sheriff

– Sheriff inaugurated a congress committee for the conduct of a congress in Edo state for the forthcoming governorship election in the state

– The party warned that any of its members that agrees to serve in any committee would be culpable of anti-party activity and sanctioned

The Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) has described ousted chairman, Ali Modu Sheriff, as a mole in the party warning members not to have anything to do with him.

The party said this on Thursday in reaction to a committee inauguration carried out by Sheriff.

Sheriff, who insists he remains the party chairman, inaugurated a congress committee for the conduct of a congress in Edo state for the forthcoming governorship election in the state after rejecting the congress conducted by the committee led by Ahmed Makarfi which produced Ize Iyamu as candidate.

Sheriff’s committee chaired by Senator Hope Uzodinma was inaugurated in former chairman’s private office in the Maitama area of Abuja and attended by some of his loyalists including the former secretary, Professor Wale Oladipo, Dr Cairo Ojuogboh, Senator Buruji Kashamu and others.

But the head of publicity of the party, Prince Dayo Adeyeye, said the embattled former senator did not mean well for the party.

Vanguard reports that he also warned that any member of the party that agrees to serve in any committee would be culpable of anti-party activity and sanctioned accordingly.

“It is now very clear that Ali Modu Sheriff is working very hard for the enemies of our great party.

“First the Edo primaries and all the processes leading to it were properly conducted, monitored and observed by INEC.
Re: Sheriff Working For Our Enemy - PDP by histemple: 12:54am On Jun 24, 2016
Buhari should be encouraged and supported to work with whoever he feels comfortable with, provided the person is competent.

I have given up this idea of wanting my person to be there because it's not working. My person was president and my region is worst off. My people are lawmakers and ministers yet they don't care about our people.

It is better for Nigeria if we appreciate competence rather than promote ethnic bigotry.

If I become the president of this country, I will prefer to work with only the northerners if possible because they have proven to be more honest and committed.

The major troublemakers and incompetent people we have in government today are largely southerners. From the lying Lai Mohammed, Femi Adesina, Amechi to the incompetent Chris Ngige, Kemi Adeosun etc.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sheriff Working For Our Enemy - PDP by histemple: 12:55am On Jun 24, 2016
Re: Sheriff Working For Our Enemy - PDP by yarimo(m): 1:08am On Jun 24, 2016
But when you make him your chairman you don't no that abi ? Confused people in a confused party
Re: Sheriff Working For Our Enemy - PDP by EzePromoe: 2:51am On Jun 24, 2016
Sheriff is a mole, I've always known this.

Please vote MYSTICGAL for Miss Nairaland in the grand finale. Will be expecting you tomorrow. Thanks

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sheriff Working For Our Enemy - PDP by Standing5(m): 3:39am On Jun 24, 2016
Enemy within or from outside? Killer party about to self-destruct.
Re: Sheriff Working For Our Enemy - PDP by FastShipping: 3:43am On Jun 24, 2016
Na jeje Sherif dey Sambisa dey command his boko boys when Foyose and Wike asked him to come out of Sambisa to lead PDP.

Who exactly PDP referring to as "enemy"? Fayose or Wike?

(1) (Reply)

. / Delta Judge Decries High Number Of Youths In Prison Custody / 6 Reasons Why APC Members Won’t Be Probed – Secretary To The Federal Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.