Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,206 members, 7,829,318 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

Why Sensible Igbo Must Speak Against Biafra - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Why Sensible Igbo Must Speak Against Biafra (1213 Views)

Nigerians Speak Against Close Up For Their Post On Independence On Facebook / Ndi-igbo Who Can Tell The True Name Of This Drink...? Omenala Igbo Must Not Die / Oba Of Ibadan Olubadan Insists Ezendi Igbo Must Operate Under Obas. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Sensible Igbo Must Speak Against Biafra by stevenemin: 1:17am On Jun 24, 2016
Igbo are our own brother and we cannot wage a war against our own.let me start by praising Mr Churchill okonkwo,osuji ozondi, Peter Claver, ogbonna who see what other Igbo cannot see.

Churchill has in d pieces that Igbo are losing by the hate that they preach everyday b d rude of celebration of ethnic.25 year after Biafra Churchill wrote a book title 25year after Biafra that it is true that Igbo are being marginalized in every sector in Nigeria but it is the same Igbo who av marginalized themselves further without knowing it.

I had though that 46 year after the civil war Igbo would av been matured enough to throw away persecution complex, leadership and defeatism attitude into the dustbin of history knowing fully well that the Victor of the civil war are really better than the Igbo today in Nigeria.

today Igbo are at it again just like wat took place in 1966.immediately after the 16year of struggle do a democracy ended in 1999 a coward named Ralph uwazurike who could not raise a voice against ibb or abacha began to called for the state of Biafra and turn it to extract Monet from people.
before the last election igbk were advised thaf Jonathan WL not fly giving the obvious of the merging of Yoruba and Hausa Fulani leaving south east and south south my own beloved region to a misery minorities even wen they know that PVC and card reader are not in their favour in which Jonathan handler gave opc and massob money to protest Lagos, anambra, abia again prof jega.which tan promise to give Jonathan 25millon vote by all possible

soon another funny character called Nnamdi KANU of iPod abusing other Nigeria and calling Nigeria a zoo.travel first class plane around the world preaching hate and ethnic and deceiving other Nigeria like him.soon it began a business for jobless and unreasonable Igbo cos of Jonathan failure to win

my self evident is
1 the KANU witnessed the civil war
2. where did they tell the story
3. did they saw the picture
4. do they know the Igbo investments in Nigeria
5. do they know that Biafra is too small for igbo enterprise
6. do they know about the civil war in Rwanda
7. do they know about the state of south Sudan
8. do they know about our children who were flew to Gabon and other places and never came back
9. do they know how many of ojukwu family that die during the war. guess none were killed but our were killed

prof ozodi osuji has described Igbo mentality this day as one saddle with a childish sense of superiority in Nigeria saying igbo are nor the best tribe in Nigeria that every tribe
have its own looser and champion. every region in Nigeria have what to offer to the betterment of the nation. that is the power of diversity where each region have wat other region need.

GUD MORNING.
let d debate start
Re: Why Sensible Igbo Must Speak Against Biafra by Nobody: 1:23am On Jun 24, 2016
oya igbos come and give ur points

Re: Why Sensible Igbo Must Speak Against Biafra by FisifunKododada: 1:33am On Jun 24, 2016
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Why Sensible Igbo Must Speak Against Biafra by histemple: 2:01am On Jun 24, 2016
It is difficult to even understand your English. Maybe you should consider another language.

5 Likes

Re: Why Sensible Igbo Must Speak Against Biafra by Donexy16(m): 2:08am On Jun 24, 2016
Grammar on point
Re: Why Sensible Igbo Must Speak Against Biafra by FreeWorld23: 3:22am On Jun 24, 2016
Re: Why Sensible Igbo Must Speak Against Biafra by nobilis: 5:50am On Jun 24, 2016
stevenemin:
Igbo are our own brother and we cannot wage a war against our own.let me start by praising Mr Churchill okonkwo,osuji ozondi, Peter Claver, ogbonna who see what other Igbo cannot see.

Churchill has in d pieces that Igbo are losing by the hate that they preach everyday b d rude of celebration of ethnic.25 year after Biafra Churchill wrote a book title 25year after Biafra that it is true that Igbo are being marginalized in every sector in Nigeria but it is the same Igbo who av marginalized themselves further without knowing it.

I had though that 46 year after the civil war Igbo would av been matured enough to throw away persecution complex, leadership and defeatism attitude into the dustbin of history knowing fully well that the Victor of the civil war are really better than the Igbo today in Nigeria.

today Igbo are at it again just like wat took place in 1966.immediately after the 16year of struggle do a democracy ended in 1999 a coward named Ralph uwazurike who could not raise a voice against ibb or abacha began to called for the state of Biafra and turn it to extract Monet from people.
before the last election igbk were advised thaf Jonathan WL not fly giving the obvious of the merging of Yoruba and Hausa Fulani leaving south east and south south my own beloved region to a misery minorities even wen they know that PVC and card reader are not in their favour in which Jonathan handler gave opc and massob money to protest Lagos, anambra, abia again prof jega.which tan promise to give Jonathan 25millon vote by all possible

soon another funny character called Nnamdi KANU of iPod abusing other Nigeria and calling Nigeria a zoo.travel first class plane around the world preaching hate and ethnic and deceiving other Nigeria like him.soon it began a business for jobless and unreasonable Igbo cos of Jonathan failure to win

my self evident is
1 the KANU witnessed the civil war
2. where did they tell the story
3. did they saw the picture
4. do they know the Igbo investments in Nigeria
5. do they know that Biafra is too small for igbo enterprise
6. do they know about the civil war in Rwanda
7. do they know about the state of south Sudan
8. do they know about our children who were flew to Gabon and other places and never came back
9. do they know how many of ojukwu family that die during the war. guess none were killed but our were killed

prof ozodi osuji has described Igbo mentality this day as one saddle with a childish sense of superiority in Nigeria saying igbo are nor the best tribe in Nigeria that every tribe
have its own looser and champion. every region in Nigeria have what to offer to the betterment of the nation. that is the power of diversity where each region have wat other region need.

GUD MORNING.
let d debate start

What kind of English are you writing like this?
I can't understand most of what u wrote.
Maybe when you correct and modify your English, people can be able to debate on the subject matter u raised.

1 Like

Re: Why Sensible Igbo Must Speak Against Biafra by EzePromoe: 6:54am On Jun 24, 2016
God help us with issue of English language.

Meanwhile, there's this beautiful and intelligent lady contesting for Miss NL 2016 that we should vote. Her moniker is "MYSTICGAL". Your vote for her will not be wasted ranting heap of garbage on several threads. She is very matured. Read my siggy for more!

2 Likes

Re: Why Sensible Igbo Must Speak Against Biafra by KINGPINE: 10:20pm On Jun 24, 2016
I agree with d Op .. Igbos r marginalizing themselves with bitterness . Who will war benefit right now . Its d Igbos that will suffer the most . Personally I don't think Biafra makes sense at the moment .. Is it aliens that will rule us No . Its still d same type of people that will continue .A lot of igbo people r corrupt Oh .. Cos we believe money . We put money over wisdom and a large % of the igbo population of educated people .if you Look at how we d Igbo's fight/insult ourselves .like illiterates. Some claiming superiority over d other . Who e epp ?? Instead of us to help each other. . If we feel we deserve to bring a presidential candidate, are we willing to stand together behind d person . See Rochas we had high hopes b4 he entered dat seat , See his disappointing performance .. Who will take us serious if this is the type of person the Igbos allow to represent them
Re: Why Sensible Igbo Must Speak Against Biafra by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jun 25, 2016
This post has been flogged and trashed to bin, who posted it here again. Igbos need a country where they will be respected but for now we are the least people that have a say In Nigeria.... #OnBiafraIstand# The op can aswell change his place of origin to Lagos state and die in deny. That's what many has done . We core Easterner can't be marginalised by Northerners again.. We want a country of Our own to end the inhuman atrocities committed against Ndi Igbo everyday in Nigeria. Sure, any wealthy Igbo man will never see what am saying cos even though this country go to War they can possibly fly out. But for those who has made it clear that they want to live and die in their mothers land (Alaigbo) says that they don't want to be controlled by the Northerners again. It is not hate its about self Determination. Not everybody in Nigeria has that gut but Igbos especially those who are at the business affair of this nation want to have a country of their own.

And the guy above me do u need common sense to understand its only where there is government presence is where Development can come in this country, Look at Lagos, Abuja, Cross River, do u want to compare them with Anambara or Imo or Enugu.

The truth is this Igbo marginalising their self is just a natural things to happen where everything goes one side in a country.. Lagos has everything Nigeria owns and u think that's not enough for people to start trooping to Lagos. Like a guy said before 2030 Lagos will have a population of 50million. We have seen a Lagos having 50% of cars in Nigeria so population of people will Increase since everybody is shouting 0ne Nigeria but in the back running from their home town.

If Nigeria is wise why don't they approve Portharcout port for export and import for public and private entities like in Lagos. Why don't they accept the confab result and allow every region attend to their resources. In 20 years to come there won't be any serious market in South east again. We have seen the fall of Onitsha main market and the fall of Nnewi automobile market. In 20yrs to come Aba won't boast of their shoe production again because by then Lagos and Abuja would swallow all and the nxt things is influx of more south easterners to Lagos where every business is moving to.

So I don't think a sane Igbo man would see all this things and relax at his home and say when Igbos agitating for Biafra that that is a bad move. Today in Lagos, Lagos state government first of all sees an igbo man before considering him a Nigerian. So much rubbish going on in this country I don't even know where to start.

For those rejoicing about Innoson Cars situated at south east, Don't rejoice too much because u won't understand the kind of decision that made him move the company back to east. The company had some outlet where they showcase their product in Lagos then, but later closed it and moved. everything back to east. Same thing to Chikason of A-z oil, it takes more to avoid the temptation of situating a company in Lagos . I will conclude by saying if every Biafran can start thinking about home like the Nnewians, I thinks is the best thing that can happen to us. In Nnewi u dare not say u don't have work cause work is everywhere waiting for someone to have it. And some streets has better houses than what have seen in So called Victoria Isaland or Lekki.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Growing Isiokpo New Yam Festival / Culture Or Child Abuse? / Top 10 African Most Spoken Languages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.