Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,455 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:37 PM

Who Funded Buhari's Campaign - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Funded Buhari's Campaign (1128 Views)

Prove You Funded Buhari’s Campaign – El-rufai Attacks Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Funded Buhari's Campaign by nely(m): 4:15am On Jun 24, 2016
Since the issue of Fayose campaign and zenith bank saga, I have been wondering the probing of Fayose's election and they are forgetting about that of Buhari, because I could remember vividly according to him that he collected a loan from a certain bank to buy his form, so if he is that broke to even buy the form, who are those that sponsored his Presidential campaign,because since we are in the era of integrity and corruption free government he should come out and tell us how he got the funds for the elections.
Just a considered citizen.

5 Likes

Re: Who Funded Buhari's Campaign by Psylas(m): 4:23am On Jun 24, 2016
Dasuki

1 Like

Re: Who Funded Buhari's Campaign by kishimi8(m): 4:26am On Jun 24, 2016
I remember I donated 2k. And thousands of others that wanted this country fixed in many ways also contributed. Besides up north almost zero naira was expended for his campaign. Don't know about the site West and East. And atiku/tinubu money also involved

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Funded Buhari's Campaign by Toosure70: 4:32am On Jun 24, 2016
Na me now.
Re: Who Funded Buhari's Campaign by Moheat(m): 4:35am On Jun 24, 2016
Amaechi, the lizard of ubima, APC ATM

2 Likes

Re: Who Funded Buhari's Campaign by youngest85(m): 4:43am On Jun 24, 2016
nely:
Since the issue of Fayose campaign and zenith bank saga, I have been wondering the probing of Fayose's election and they are forgetting about that of Buhari, because I could remember vividly according to him that he collected a loan from a certain bank to buy his form, so if he is that broke to even buy the form, who are those that sponsored his Presidential campaign,because since we are in the era of integrity and corruption free government he should come out and tell us how he got the funds for the elections.

Av u 4gotn dat old woman dat claimed to be a pensioneer?
Re: Who Funded Buhari's Campaign by Mustack: 4:44am On Jun 24, 2016
I don't know much about those political dog but some donation came from many Nigerians.. I can still remember when a primary school girl introduced by fashola as she openly donate her token to fund buhari campaign election.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Funded Buhari's Campaign by kbams241: 4:45am On Jun 24, 2016
Hmm
Re: Who Funded Buhari's Campaign by mysteriousman(m): 4:52am On Jun 24, 2016
That's a billion naira question
Re: Who Funded Buhari's Campaign by Nobody: 4:52am On Jun 24, 2016
Mustack:
I don't know much about those political dog but some donation came from many Nigerians.. I can still remember when a primary school girl introduced by fashola as she openly donate her token to fund buhari campaign election.
all those little little pennies you ate talking can't summon up the half a few their campaign money.
Re: Who Funded Buhari's Campaign by utenwuson: 4:57am On Jun 24, 2016
what do u wanna do wt us! we d general public funded pmb election

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Funded Buhari's Campaign by tundexijim(m): 5:16am On Jun 24, 2016
Bigmillz:
all those little little pennies you ate talking can't summon up the half a few their campaign money.

Drop of water makes a mighty ocean...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Funded Buhari's Campaign by highername: 5:29am On Jun 24, 2016
It is not about election campaign but about the arm fund they looted

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Funded Buhari's Campaign by henrygale(m): 5:39am On Jun 24, 2016
I did!
Ask no more!
Re: Who Funded Buhari's Campaign by henrygale(m): 5:41am On Jun 24, 2016
I did!
Ask no more coz d detail is classified!
Re: Who Funded Buhari's Campaign by mikolo80: 5:59am On Jun 24, 2016
nely:
who gives a shitt
Re: Who Funded Buhari's Campaign by JimiOgunlola: 6:10am On Jun 24, 2016
If the general public funded Buhari's election(even though I have never met anyone who donated a kobo to buhari) why shouldn't we also think Ekiti people funded Fayose's campaign. I learnt the grassroot loved him and many artisan and farmer donated money to him.

3 Likes

Re: Who Funded Buhari's Campaign by Psylas(m): 6:18am On Jun 24, 2016
utenwuson:
what do u wanna do wt us! we d general public funded pmb election
show us ya teller

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Funded Buhari's Campaign by Izonpikin: 6:32am On Jun 24, 2016
Op are you still asking this question about how the most hypocritical political party in the world funded their elections?...

I never take Buhari and his corruption fight serious again...its all just a freaking charade....

1 Like

Re: Who Funded Buhari's Campaign by nely(m): 10:17am On Jun 24, 2016
The total money Nigerians donated cannot and will never be enough to sponsor a state election talk more of presidential election

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Youths Stage Solidarity Rally 4 Uche Oga,Tell Ikpeazu 2 Obey Law & Vacate Office / Hilarious Answer From Fashola To Buhari (pics)! / On Anambra $5 Million Vegetable Exports: Sahara Reporters Is A Fraud!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.