Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,234 members, 7,818,783 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

Read What Prominent Nigerians Revealed About Aisha Buhari's Involvement In - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Read What Prominent Nigerians Revealed About Aisha Buhari's Involvement In (1871 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode Speaks On Buhari's Kitchen Comment About Aisha / "Buhari Was Joking About Aisha Belonging To His Kitchen Comment" - Garba Shehu / Fayose Struggles To Justify Statements About Aisha Buhari As She Arrives In US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Read What Prominent Nigerians Revealed About Aisha Buhari's Involvement In by Babanews(m): 4:43am On Jun 24, 2016
NUHU RIBADU - PDP member and Former EFCC boss

“She is a different person and has lived in the U.S. for years. She is hardly in Nigeria. The EFCC was working with U.S. authorities on the investigations. One of my plans was to arrest her before I left the commission. Our suspicion then was that she was using the Buhari name for influence.“

The EFCC laid ambush to see if she would come into the country so she could be arrested. I didn’t know what happened to the plan to arrest her after I left,” he said.

Mr. Ribadu however said if Nigerian authorities were still interested in the case it was easy to establish her real identity.He said this should not be a problem for investigators because she recently renewed her passport at the Nigerian embassy in Washington and that they should still have a file on her.

IBRAHIM LAMORDE - former EFCC boss

“I can tell you authoritatively that the Aisha Buhari named in that case is not President Buhari’s wife. It is another Aisha Buhari entirely,” Mr. Lamorde said.

“I was the director of operations at the EFCC at the time so I know about the case very well. I can tell you that it is not her (President Buhari’s wife). That much we established.”

OYEWOLE FASAWE - a Peoples Democratic Party chieftain heavily indicted in the Williams Jefferson bribery scandal

In a statement on Wednesday, Mr. Fasawe said Mrs. Buhari was not connected “in any way” to the transaction.

Mr. Fasawe is the Nigerian businessman mentioned in the scandal involving Mr. Jefferson, an ex-U.S. Congressman.

“We were the ones in government, and she was never a member of our party or my business associate. So, how could she have been involved in the first place,” Mr. Fasawe said.

The PDP chieftain said he had a business venture with Mr. Jefferson – who is now serving a 13-year jail term in the US – which went awry “based on misplaced trust”.

SAHARA REPORTERS

A SaharaReporters investigation into criminal activity in the United States by one Aisha Buhari confirms that the perpetrator is not the First Lady of Nigeria, Aisha Buhari.  SaharaReporters began its latest investigation following the circulation of reports that Mrs. Buhari—wife of President Muhammadu Buhari—was involved in a bribe scheme in 2002 in which she wired the sum of $170,000 to disgraced former US Congressman William Jefferson.

SaharaReporters found no fewer than six legal cases involving an Aisha Buhari in the Fairfax County General District Court.  The earliest date of these cases in the registry is October 19, 2012, with the most recent heard on March 31, 2016.  Most of these cases involve debts or wage garnishment.

Also notable is that one case, which was heard on December 3, 2015, was appealed by a defendant named Aisha M. Buhari at a time that Nigeria First Lady Aisha Buhari was clearly in Nigeria. This is in addition to a pattern of alleged civil and criminal cases against an Aisha Buhari following the incidents reported by the New York Times in the mid-2000s—a time when now First Lady Aisha Buhari was living in Nigeria.

SaharaReporters investigation found that there is another Aisha Buhari, living in the Virginia area: the same Aisha Buhari who claimed to be President Buhari’s daughter but who actually has no relationship with him.During the course of our investigation, we found that a property was sold on June 27, 2014 by Aisha Buhari to one Chiagozia Agbarakwe for $380,000.  Evidence shows that that Aisha Buhari purchased the property in 2013 for the sum of $335,000, putting her in Fairfax County, Virginia, during that period.

In addition to court evidence, property records, and a list of known addresses belonging to an Aisha Buhari living in the United States, the New York Times in 2007 photographed the Aisha Buhari, who claimed to be the daughter of then General Muhammadu Buhari.

SaharaReporters has also obtained a copy of Aisha Buhari’s Nigerian International Passport, which shares the same profile as the photograph published in the New York Times, but she clearly looks nothing like the First Lady Aisha Buhari.SaharaReporters contacted many of the aggrieved individuals who filed legal cases against Aisha Buhari, or their legal counsel, but none wanted to go on record due to the sensitive nature of their legal proceedings.  Several of them did, however, confirm that Aisha Buhari was in the United States during the time her alleged activity took place.

Source: http://www.babanewsline.com
Re: Read What Prominent Nigerians Revealed About Aisha Buhari's Involvement In by shyling(f): 4:45am On Jun 24, 2016
Lies let Aisha Buhari go to the U.S.

5 Likes

Re: Read What Prominent Nigerians Revealed About Aisha Buhari's Involvement In by youngest85(m): 4:46am On Jun 24, 2016
Northeners bn defending demselves since 13B.L.L(Before Lord Lugard

4 Likes

Re: Read What Prominent Nigerians Revealed About Aisha Buhari's Involvement In by utenwuson: 4:53am On Jun 24, 2016
shyling:
to go n do what? is that how jobless u think she is?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Read What Prominent Nigerians Revealed About Aisha Buhari's Involvement In by shyling(f): 4:56am On Jun 24, 2016
utenwuson:
What is she doing? A UN women's conference is coming up within days so let her represent us.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Read What Prominent Nigerians Revealed About Aisha Buhari's Involvement In by mysteriousman(m): 4:58am On Jun 24, 2016
All I have to say is, in time the truth will reveal itself

3 Likes

Re: Read What Prominent Nigerians Revealed About Aisha Buhari's Involvement In by tundexijim(m): 5:05am On Jun 24, 2016
shyling:

U can as well kill urself if she doesn't go....

2 Likes

Re: Read What Prominent Nigerians Revealed About Aisha Buhari's Involvement In by tundexijim(m): 5:07am On Jun 24, 2016
youngest85:
Northeners bn defending demselves since 13B.L.L(Before Lord Lugard
I see fasawe is now a northerner..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Read What Prominent Nigerians Revealed About Aisha Buhari's Involvement In by shyling(f): 5:07am On Jun 24, 2016
tundexijim:

U can as well kill urself if she doesn't go....
Since your mental acuity only recognizes death...sparing Nigeria the burden of you will be patriotism.

4 Likes

Re: Read What Prominent Nigerians Revealed About Aisha Buhari's Involvement In by tundexijim(m): 5:10am On Jun 24, 2016
shyling:

Since your mental acuity only recognizes death...sparing Nigeria the burden of you will be patriotism.

Bittered bigot..
Re: Read What Prominent Nigerians Revealed About Aisha Buhari's Involvement In by youngest85(m): 5:10am On Jun 24, 2016
tundexijim:
I see fasawe is now a northerner..

He was bred and brought up in d north
Re: Read What Prominent Nigerians Revealed About Aisha Buhari's Involvement In by tundexijim(m): 5:11am On Jun 24, 2016
youngest85:

He was bred and brought up in d north

U try..

1 Like

Re: Read What Prominent Nigerians Revealed About Aisha Buhari's Involvement In by Oche211(m): 5:11am On Jun 24, 2016
I don't even take fayose rants or tantrums very serious

1 Like

Re: Read What Prominent Nigerians Revealed About Aisha Buhari's Involvement In by utenwuson: 5:12am On Jun 24, 2016
shyling:

What is she doing? A UN women's conference is coming up within days so let her represent us.
anyone who takes fayose serious will be as stoopid as he is bro

1 Like

Re: Read What Prominent Nigerians Revealed About Aisha Buhari's Involvement In by Oche211(m): 5:13am On Jun 24, 2016
shyling:
see the way u reason. Very low

1 Like

Re: Read What Prominent Nigerians Revealed About Aisha Buhari's Involvement In by shyling(f): 5:16am On Jun 24, 2016
utenwuson:
anyone who takes fayose serious will be as stoopid as he is bro
I don't take ANY politician serious at all. Including Buhari!
Re: Read What Prominent Nigerians Revealed About Aisha Buhari's Involvement In by shyling(f): 5:17am On Jun 24, 2016
tundexijim:

Bittered bigot..
If only you knew what you wrote.
Re: Read What Prominent Nigerians Revealed About Aisha Buhari's Involvement In by jesse8048(m): 5:19am On Jun 24, 2016
Well I stopped believing what our politicians say long time ago. She shud jus go to U.S and come back period. Rather than d arguments action speaks louder than voice. Soon she may hire 13 SAN's lipsrsealed to defend her on simple thing she can do to shut people up.

10 Likes

Re: Read What Prominent Nigerians Revealed About Aisha Buhari's Involvement In by shyling(f): 5:28am On Jun 24, 2016
jesse8048:
Well I stopped believing what our politicians say long time ago. She shud jus go to U.S and come back period. Rather than d arguments action speaks louder than voice. Soon she may hire 13 SAN's lipsrsealed to defend her on simple thing she can do to shut people up.
Leave them.

4 Likes

Re: Read What Prominent Nigerians Revealed About Aisha Buhari's Involvement In by WATCHOVER(m): 5:38am On Jun 24, 2016
Buhari's wife should go to US herself to clear every 'doubting Thomas', instead of her political thieves to be defending her here. in Nigeria

6 Likes

Re: Read What Prominent Nigerians Revealed About Aisha Buhari's Involvement In by druboon404: 6:08am On Jun 24, 2016
shyling:
This is your latest ring tone..."Let Aisha travel to Us"..I would advise you leave your village and travel to Cities to know what's up.All these villaagers sef.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Read What Prominent Nigerians Revealed About Aisha Buhari's Involvement In by shyling(f): 6:10am On Jun 24, 2016
druboon404:

This is your latest ring tone..."Let Aisha travel to Us"..I would advise you leave your village and travel to Cities to know what's up.All these villaagers sef.
Hmmm internet hallucinations.
Yes let her and fayose should explain the source of the huge amount in his account
Re: Read What Prominent Nigerians Revealed About Aisha Buhari's Involvement In by Chigorkizz(m): 7:26am On Jun 24, 2016
Aisha Buhari is a fraudster...
Before becoming the first lady she was a contractor at NNPC.

2 Likes

Re: Read What Prominent Nigerians Revealed About Aisha Buhari's Involvement In by trustperky: 7:36am On Jun 24, 2016
Most of our leaders are shamless.

1 Like

Re: Read What Prominent Nigerians Revealed About Aisha Buhari's Involvement In by babajeje123(m): 7:58am On Jun 24, 2016
I don't believe Fayose & I don't trust Aisha as well. Politicians & their relatives are unreliable. Believe them at your own peril. Buhari doesn't have a certificate & he is doing all to cover up. So, his wife can also use all the available mercenaries to cover & defend herself. She needs to prove to us beyond a reasonable doubt by going to US. Though she may not have anything doing there, let her go so as to convince us that Fayose is indeed an unchained mad dog.

1 Like

Re: Read What Prominent Nigerians Revealed About Aisha Buhari's Involvement In by Izonpikin: 8:12am On Jun 24, 2016
utenwuson:
does she have a job

1 Like

Re: Read What Prominent Nigerians Revealed About Aisha Buhari's Involvement In by Bespiel: 8:53am On Jun 24, 2016
Easier done than said smiley
Re: Read What Prominent Nigerians Revealed About Aisha Buhari's Involvement In by Babanews(m): 12:10pm On Jun 25, 2016
shyling:

If US was after her, they would have come after her. She would have been in the news since 1994. Save your breath.

(1) (Reply)

President Agrees To Resign / Nnamdi Kanu's State Of The Union Address 20/06/2017 - Video / So What If The US Does Not Recognize IPOB As A Terrorist Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.